- Text Size +

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I screamed as I woke up in my bed completly naked with Melanie and Ashley completly naked as well by my side.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT THE HELL JACOB! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!!" Melanie shouted at me crying while Ashley gave me a handjob making me raging hard.

"What happened?" I asked

"Well" Ashley started saying as she got on the bed and on her kness by my sides positioning herself above my erection. *I think I know whats coming next..*

"My sister here was doing this" I felt my penis sliding inside her pussy and I immediately blew a huge load inside her

"Went up and down" She started thrusting and after a few seconds I blew another huge load

"She stopped for a moment to make out with you" She stopped and leaned down to make out with me which made me blow another load inside her.

"And than she continued going up and down just much much faster" She started thrusting much faster sending me to a huge climax like I had before with Melanie

"And than you fainted out and later you had a dream about dying in my pussy *giggles*"

"How the hell Yo.." Suddenly I felt really starnge, can't describe the sensation I have being through only to tell that my vision was very blurred. I regained my vision after 3 minutes only to see a huge pussy above me and two fingers inserted inside it.

"Well it wasn't a dream HAHAHA" Ashley luaghed so hard while she squirted all her juices on me covering me completly .

I felt being snatched by two fingers almost covering all my body and in 1 second I was infront of Ashley's face.

"I shrunk you to 2 inches tall *giggles* now to the floor where you belong little bug" 

Suddenly I was flying mid air.. Ashley was throwing me towards my room floor and I screamed in terror as I got closer and closer to the floor. I managed to land on my left arm completly braking it. I saw the room door was open and decided to run for it hoping they think I died  and wouldn't notice me when all of sudden *BOOM* A HUGE FOOT SOLE JUST APPEARED 5 METERS INFRONT OF ME CRUSHING TO THE GROUND SENDING HUGE SHOCKWAVES WHICH LIFTED ME ABOUT WHAT WOULD BE 3 METERS OFF THE GROUND FOR ME WHICH SENT ME LANDING ON MY BACK TO SEE MELANIE TOWERING ABOVE ME.

"Where do you think you are going little bug? We didn't finish to play yet! I dont want you to miss the good parts *giggles* Would you mind bringin me my vibrator and some glue sis?"

"Sure sis *giggles*" Ashley said

A vibrator and glue?! what the hel.. OH SHIT SHE IS GOING TO GLUE ME ON A VIBRATOR AND INSERT ME INSIDE HER! NO NO NO I MUST ESCAPE NOW!

Jacob started to sprint for his life first going around Melanie's foot hoping she wont notice when suddenly he noticed her toe is coming at him really fast and he got hit again in his left arm and got knocked a good 30 meters for him.

Jacob cried and screamed in terror of the horrible pain he was going through as the second hit on his left arm seemed to turn his bones there in to powder.

"Owww let me fix your pain little bug" Melanie moved her toe above Jacob's left arm and crushed it to nothing but a red stain on the floor

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Jacob screamed in terror

"Shhh little bug, dont worry your pain will go away in a minute *giggles*"

"Sis! I didnt find your vibrator" Asheley shouted from far

"I will be there in a second!" Melanie shouted back "Sit tight my bug! your goddess is going to find our fun toy so we can continue our game *giggles*"

Melanie walked out of the room and I saw the opportunity to make the run for the door and escape but after a few seconds I was completely exhausted due to my injurie and realized I would never make it to an hiding place in time so I accepted my fate that I am going to die and just lay down on my back waiting for them to come back.

After 2 minutes they entered the room and I saw Melanie towering over me again with a vibrator in her left hand

"Good boy! You listened to me and stayed right where you were my little bug *giggles* Here let me pick you up" Melanie reached me with her right hand picking me up between her fingers.

"Now should I glue you on your belly or on your back? What do you think sis?" Melanie asked Ashley

"You should glue him on his belly so he will be able to watch all his journy towards your insides *giggles*"

"Than belly it is! *giggles*" Ashley applied the glue on Jacob's belly and Melanie pressed him on the vibrator and handed it to Ashley as she was getting ready spreding her legs.

"Here the journey begins!" Ashley said as she pointed the vibrator towards Melanie's pussy and started to move it really slowly. At this point I was able to see Melanie's whole body and after two minutes I was an inch from her pussy when suddenly the vibrator stopped moving. Its about 30 seconds and the vibrator didn't move at all, did they just prank me?

"Where is the button to turn it on?" Ashley asked

"You are holding the vibrator wrong you sily *giggles* turn it around its on the other side"

Ashley than turned the vibrator around making me dizzy

"Ohh here it is *click*"

Suddenly my entire body shook like crazy and after 2 seconds making me vomit and than all of a sudden I was inside Melanie's pussy being thrusted inside her glued to a fucking earthquake! It didn't took long before her vagina walls squeezed the shit out of me braking all my bones while I am hearing her moaning loudly.

After about 1 more minute of thrusting I heared a scream of pleasure and had a flashback of that dream I had inside of Ashley's pussy. While having my flashback I snapped to reality as I was drowning in her juices and after a few more seconds I was out.

Ashley removed the vibrator from Melanie's pussy, turned off the vibrator and took a closer look at Jacob

"Well did he survive it this time sis?" Melanie asked

"Hard to tell hmm let me listen if he has a heart beat" Ashley brought the vibrator close to her ear to listen

"Wow the little bug survived it but he is all broken *giggles*"

"Lets put him on the floor" Melanie said and lied down on the floor with her face above Jacob waiting for him to wake up.

Jacob started coughing and waking up.

Whats happening? Am I still alive? I cant feel or move anything, I must have survived it *cough* *cough* My vision is very blurry cant see anything *whipes his eyes*

"Hello there little bug! We didn't think you will survive your journey inside me *giggles* too bad you are too broken to play with anymore" Jacob saw Melanie's face above him.

"Ju Just *cough* *cough* kill me *cough* already" Jacob said

"Sorry it has to end this way little bug! I wanted to have more fun with you *giggles*"

Melanie positioned her left boob  above me and crushed it on me. I didn't die from the impact but it sure got my air out of my lunges making me choke to death instead.

Here I am a 24 years old guy chocking to death under the left 36D boob of a hot 18 year old girl while listening to her heart beat going on as mine is slowly fading away.

After a few more moments Jacob died not knowing its not the end of his story.

"Ok Melanie I am sure he is dead now you can get up" Ashley said

Suddenly Ashley's phone rang and she answered

"Hey Jessica"

"10 minutes? Thats great we just killed him the second time right now so you are going to be just in time!"

"You are bringing your girlfriend with you? does she know about what we are doing?"

"Thats perfect! cya in 10 minutes than"

Ashley powers off her phone

"Now get up Melanie! Jessica is coming in 10 minutes"

"Ok ok" Melanie said and got up