- Text Size +

Wednesday Morning

Tom awoke with a groan, rolling onto his side and sitting up. He was in Cassidy’s bedroom, on the night table to the left of the bed, lying inside a pair of green panties. Yawning, he closed his eyes and stretched him arms overhead, letting out a grunt in the process. He ached, but not painfully so, more like after engaging in training or a sporting event. Pushing himself up to his feet, he looked behind over his shoulder at the digital clock on the stand surprised to find it almost 8:30, AM judging by the light coming in from behind the curtains.

Yawning again, he chuckled to himself trying to reconstruct some of the more memorable events from the night previous. It had been amazing.

Cassidy appeared in the doorway, hair pulled back, bright smile on her face, “I was just coming to get you up,” she said, coming into the room.

Tom grinned, looking down at his morning wood.

Cassidy rolled her eyes, “After you passed out, I would have thought you had had enough for the time being,” she said.

“Actually, I really need to pee,” he said.

Picking him up, she walked toward the bathroom, “I wanted to have an opportunity to talk to you before she gets here,” she said.

“She? Who?” he asked, looking back up at her.

“Janine,” she replied, putting him down on the toilet seat.

“Ah,” he noised, as he started relieving himself, “why is she coming here?” he asked, stream free flowing.

“I met with her, her mother, and her sister yesterday. Knowing you were in my care, she offered to provide me income while I looked after you, but for appearances sake, I was being hired to monitor Janine’s convalescence,” she answered.

Finished peeing, he shook off and turned back to face her. “And that’s why she’s coming here?” he asked, thinking the real reason for coming was to undoubtedly get him back in her clutches. Thinking of her made him smile.

“Right,” Cassidy answered nodding and picking him up and putting him in the bathroom sink as she turned on the water. “Mrs. Lindholm assured me that nothing would happen unless it was your decision,” she added as he washed himself.

Stepping back from the clear water, he shook his head. Could they be trusted? Worse, could he be trusted?

Turning the taps to shut of the water, she lifted him up and out, bringing a fluffy facecloth around him so he could dry himself.

“Be prepared too for Jessica, she seemed to be rather intent on getting to meet you,” she informed, “but again, that’s up to you.”

He nodded, allowing her to pick him up and transport him to the dining room area. She had a small dish with some assorted nuts and berries as well as juice.

“So Jessica is coming too?” he asked as she set him done on the table.

“I’m pretty sure she’s going to tag along,” Cassidy said, sliding into a chair and leaning forward on the table.

Tummy grumbling, he attacked the food with gusto, eating ravenously. “Good,” he mumbled almost incoherently around the food in his mouth.

“After our little get together last night, how are you feeling this morning?” she inquired, sly grin on her face.

Still chewing, he grinned back and nodded, “You were both amazing,” he murmured, swallowing, then looking around. “Where is Miss Harwood? Wait, she’s probably still tuckered out from my efforts,” he added.

Nodding and smiling, “Katie had classes this morning, but she asked me to convey that we had an incredible time with you last night,” she stated.

“I wasn’t too hard on the pair of you was I?” he queried, biting into a piece of almond.

Cassidy chuckled, “It was all we could do to keep up with you,” she replied, touching her forehead with the back of her right hand.

Grinning mischievously, he nodded, “I suspected as much, sometimes I forgot my own powers,” he said.

“Um, yeah,” she replied.

“It’s okay, I’ll try to go easier on you next time,” he advised, taking hold of a firm looking blueberry and bringing it to his lips, taking a bite.

Cassidy grinned, “Oh good, that will be tonight then,” she shared.

“Tonight?” he queried around a mouthful of juicy berry, eyebrow raised.

She nodded slowly, a slow grin spreading over her face, “While we had so much fun, there were a few things that we didn’t get to do, so let’s call it unfinished business,” she stated, raising her brows.

Taking another bite, he nodded but said nothing.

“We had a little chat about it this morning before she left and we have decided we are going to get a little more creative I think, toys and the like,” she added, looking off to the side, expression contemplative, a blissful smile on her face.

Chewing, he knew before the night was through he was more than likely going to be tied to something and wind up deep inside both women. He would definitely need to get his rest today because the duo had positively worn him out the night previous, though he would never admit it. He looked up at the nurse, smiled and winked.

Grinning, Cassidy shook her head. She wanted to take him right now, ease him up inside her pussy and leave him there, especially with Janine coming over shortly.

There was a rapping on the door to the apartment.

Letting out a sigh, she looked down at Tom, “It would seem Janine is here,” she said quietly.

He could it in her eyes, the look of resignation. The look that said she felt she couldn’t compete at the same level as the younger woman. He didn’t know how to tell her each of them were equally exciting in their own ways and that comparing them was like comparing a peach to a cherry, each delicious but very different from the other.

“Let her wait a moment,” he said, grinning mischievously.

She smiled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for following along. Please feel free to share a comment/review/feedback. Thanks