- Text Size +

Three Way

When Cassidy closed her mouth around Miss Harwood’s firm nipple, she swept her tongue deliciously around the protuberance in a counter clockwise direction while Tom tried to do his best to contribute by moving his hands in the same direction, using his tiny fingers to stimulate the woman aureole.

Backing away, she left her mouth open so Tom could watch before she lowered her mouth down over Katie’s stomach, drooling him out on the hollow of her navel. It was positively astounding to watch from his up close perspective as Cassidy moved her head away, grin on her face.

Suddenly his feet were pulled out from under him by Miss Harwood as she lifted him up and away, hanging inverted between her thumb and forefinger and then he was in her mouth. Being tossed and turned before she spat him out atop the fleshy mound over Cassidy’s private parts. Using the index and middle fingers of her right hand, Katie pressed down firmly on the biceps muscle of both of his arms and pinned him face up against the hot moistened flesh just under Cassidy’s engorged clitoris.

Grinning wickedly, she leaned forward, lips parting as she licked Cassidy’s drooling opening up over his legs, chest, and face before swirling her tongue around Cassidy’s clit. She repeated this motion a couple of times, but on the last, she halted at his face and licked it like it was the nurse’s pleasure button.

Sputtering, he shook his head from side to side before sticking his tongue out at her. Moving him downward but still in the same position, she placed the index finger of her left hand and pushed it into his abdomen. He could feel the petals of Cassidy’s skin parting as he was slowly being driven inside her.

Before he was completely swallow, Miss Harwood puckered her lips and blew him a kiss, then he was up inside the nurse, her slippery tissue within hot and slick. Twisting away from Katie’s finger, Tom grinned in the humid darkness, knowing exactly what to feel for.

There, the swollen little nub of flesh, spongy under his grip. Pulling himself to it, he pushed back from the wall to draw a breath in and then began massaging the flesh with reckless abandon. The whole interior of Cassidy grew tighter, hotter as her arousal levels soared. He could tell she was moving by the way the muscles undulated around him but he did not stop. He half expected to feel fingers at his feet, but he didn’t. The walls around him seemed to tremble and then she erupted, her muscles squeezing hard against him propelling him down and toward her vaginal opening.

Then he was free, sliding out of Cassidy into Katie’s waiting open mouth, the teacher’s tongue breaking him fall before she held him against the roof of her mouth still slurping at the honey juices oozing out of the nurse.

Again the women kissed and he was shuttled into Cassidy’s mouth.

Drooling him out onto her hand, Cassidy grinned, face flush from her recent orgasm, “Show her,” she urged.

Smiling back up at her, Tom nodded slowly before turning his head.

Katie was now on her back, hands holding her pussy lips apart.

Turning in the nurse’s hand, he fell against her index finger, wrapping his arms and legs around it, head toward the painted nail.

Shuffling forward on her knees, Cassidy lowered her hand and pressed her finger into the opening of Katie’s pussy, Tom sliding through the tender flesh and into the woman. Using Cassidy’s finger, he pushed himself further up inside the nurse, hands feeling along the anterior wall of her vagina in pursuit of her G-spot.

Finding it, he nuzzled it with his face, actively licking at it. He wanted to tease her, wanted to keep her dancing on the edge of release for as long as possible. Then she came, robbing him of his torment as he was inundated with her pleasure juice. Turning amidst the contraction, he move down head first out of her, face slipping through the opening and giving him a chance for a fresh breath. No sooner had he emerged, then he saw Cassidy lowering her vagina down over him and for a moment he inside both women at the same time, almost as if they were sharing a vaginal buss. As Cassidy moved forward, he was drawn out of Miss Harwood and left sticky and sprawling over her mound.

“Thomas,” Miss Harwood said coyly, nudging him back and pushing his face against her clit, her body shaking still from her recent release. And then Cassidy’s mouth was back over him. He had no time to get his bearing, it was like they were tag teaming him and he couldn’t catch his breath or a break in the action to collect himself,

Nest, Cassidy was easing him into the teacher’s tight anus, sliding him in feet first until only his head remain outside Miss Harwood’s body, looking down over her perineum toward her sex.

“There you are,” the nurse said with a half-smile. He wasn’t sure if she was talking to him or the teacher, either way, Katie wiggled her hips and he could feel her tight tunnel squeeze all around him. Sliding herself until Katie, Cassidy was now in a sixty-nine position, looking down at the nurse as she lapped away at Miss Harwood’s slit. Winking up at him, she grinned and gripped Miss Harwood’s lovely ass, flipping the teacher over. Now Cassidy was on top. Puckering her lips, she drooled a length of clear fluid toward his face, a mixture of saliva and the teacher’s juices. Opening his mouth, he took what he could, the rest breaking free and circling around his neck and down the crack in Katie’s ass as Cassidy leaned in and renewed her attention on the vagina in front of her.

He lost count of how many times each of them came, or how many times he released as he was buffeted and battered relentlessly until the embrace of oblivion provided him respite from their efforts.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this or any chapter as this story continue along. Thanks