- Text Size +

Near Miss (double meaning intended)

Diving with every ounce of strength still left in his tiny body at the last possible second, he narrowly avoided being caught by the descending foot as Miss Harwood brought it down onto the mat, drops of water splattering down on him from her body.

Nimbly rolling up onto his feet, he looked up as she grabbed a large plush towel from the chrome rail attached to the wall and brought it to her torso. Curling up his fist, he brought it down on the toenail of her big toe.

Feeling the bump on her toe, Miss Harwood bent forward to see the tiny figure of Tom standing at the front of her right foot. “What are you doing out and about?” she asked crouching down, surprised to find him liberated from her sodden panties.

“You almost stepped on me just there,” he said, grinning and shaking his head

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I came to see you,” he replied, being a little cheeky in his tone.

“You didn’t receive permission to be here,” she replied, frowning down on him.

“About that,” he said, “I’ve been thinking,” he started, but she stood up and resumed drying off her magnificently toned body.

“Hey!” he said, slapping a hand back down on her toe.

She looked back down at him, expression irritated. Letting out a breath, she crouched back down again.

“I was saying,” he started when she took hold of his arm and lifted him near her face.

“Did you ejaculate?” she asked, looking at his private area.

He grinned and nodded.

She flicked his semi erect member and frowned as she stood upright, setting the towel on the counter and turning on the faucet over the sink, “You weren’t given to permission to release,” she said, putting him under the water and washing him off.

Coughing and sputtering he tried to talk, but she flipped him around so quickly and before he knew it, he was back on the mat lying supine except now he was under the hollow of where her big toe joined her foot, pinned there.

“Hey!” he grunted, unable to draw in enough breath to give it full throat. He tried to wriggle free but there was no possible way. He was stuck.

She hummed to herself as she casually dried the rest of her body off. When she was finished, she lifted her foot and bent down to retrieve him.

“You were kind of stepping on me there,” he said as she laid him on the counter. Climbing to his feet, he looked up at her as she opened the cabinet over the sink. “Did you hear me?” he asked, making his tone light.

She turned, closing the mirrored door of the medicine chest, setting a band aid down on the counter and opening another one with her teeth. Peeling the quasi flesh colored Elastoplast dressing out of the paper package, she peeled off the two plastic tabs to either side of the little absorbent dressing.

“Hold still,” she said, moving her hands closer to him.

What was she doing with the bans aid?

Sticking the adhesive one side of his left leg, basically from ankle to him, she wrapped the bandage around his legs, drawing them in close together.

Although not particularly tight, the adhesive prevented him from moving, “What am I, a merman now?” he asked with a beaming grin as she removed the second band aid.

“Hands down by your sides,” she instructed.

For him, it was kind of funny, because she used her teacher voice, but she was standing there naked, big titties moving as she talked. He could feel himself growing hard. “I’m pretty good using my hands,” he said boastfully, taking some pride in his abilities.

“Hands down by your sides,” she repeated with a little more authority, arching an eyebrow.

 He let an embellished sigh, “Fine,” he conceded, placing his arms down, palms against the fabric texture covering each of his thighs.

Wrapping the bandage around his chest, she secured his arms and picked him up. For all intents and purposes he was immobilized from his shoulders to his ankles. She had left his feet, groin, fingers of his hands, and his head exposed. He twisted against the bonds. “And for my next amazing escape, it will astound and completely mystify, parents if you have young children in the audience, you might want to cover their eyes,” he said, using a barker like voice from some thirties vaudeville show.

She smiled, arching an eyebrow as she noted his degree of excitement.

“You like this?” she inquired, bringing him close enough to her face to detect the mint of her toothpaste.

“I like you,” he said, winking. “In fact, I think it would be fair to say, you are my favorite teacher,” he said, nodding his head as best as he was able as she walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to her bedroom.

Pausing to pick up her panties, she put them in her laundry hamper.

“Yeah, we’re done with those,” he commented.

Next, she went to the corner of her bed, basically straddling it, a leg to each side. Lying him down in the hollow beneath her sex, anus and butt cheeks, she slid him under her so that she could keep him secure but still see his little face.

“So, you took it upon yourself to come,” she said, running her fingers slowly up and down the sides of her labia.

He grinned, “How could I not? You are so beautiful I was bereft of willpower and surrendered to the impulse,” he said.

“You possess a very eloquent tongue Thomas,” she said, massaging smooth clean flesh above him. Closing her eyes, she moaned slightly.

He licked his lower lip and nodded. He was ready again, hard as a rock.

“Did you like it when I came, smothering you in my come?” she asked, slipping a finger inside herself.

“Very much so,” he growled, unable to do anything but watched as she leisurely played with herself.

“The whole class was watching as my pussy drooled all over you,” she said, extracting a wet glistening finger, a single drop of excitement clinging to the nail.

He wanted so desperately to get her, push himself into her.

Moving the finger with the clear string dangling from it over his face, she held it there.

Bending as much as he could at the waist, he tried to catch the strand in his mouth.

Pulling it away, she sucked the finger into her own mouth, “Nuh-uh,” she noised, grinning around her finger. Sliding back from him, she tossed her leg over the edge and stood up.

“Argh!” Tom remarked, frustrated.

Leaning in close to him, she kissed him on his face, her scent still deliciously on her breath, “That’s for not asking permission,” she advised.

He rolled his eyes.

“Now, I have to get dressed, we’ve got a date tonight,” she said, bouncing away with a mischievous giggle and leaving him to lie there.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!