- Text Size +

Afterschool

As the final buzzer ranger, Miss Harwood remained seated in her desk, smiling absently to students as they filed out of her class, cheeks colored by the heat of her climax. She had not anticipated Tom could make her come and come she had. With a class full of students, it had taken considerable effort for her not to cry out as the tidal wave of pleasure washed through her body. Not only had she bit into her lower lip, the faint taste of blood still in her mouth, but she also knew without a doubt she had soaked through the back of her skirt. Once the last of her students had departed, she shifted her weight from cheek to cheek, grinding her ass into the seat of the chair. “You little bugger,” she murmured.

She was about to pull up her skirt when, “Miss Harwood? A moment?” came the voice of the Headmistress from the doorway.

Seeing her superior suddenly standing there startled Katie, in the waning heat of her release, she hadn’t been aware, “O-of course,” she answered with a bit of a stammer, smiling feebly and starting to get up.

Entering the room, the headmistress waved a hand at Katie before closing the door. Walking over she sat against the front edge of the desk, lifting one leg partway up. “Thomas Wentworth?” she asked, hands folded on the elevated thigh.

“I’m sorry?” Katie replied, again caught off guard and unsure.

“This is his third week absent and I fear his scholastic progress may be in jeopardy. I have spoken with a couple of his other teachers and they seem to think he possesses the capability of overcome the time loss without suffering academically. I wanted to get your thoughts?” said the stern looking woman.

Katie nodded slowly, very conscious of the slippery feeling of her orgasmic residue between her thighs, “I think he is an apt pupil, though he may require some very specific and directed one on one tutoring to be able to catch up to his peers,” she offered.

The Headmistress nodded slowly. “That does seem to be the general consensus,” she said.

Katie nodded, “Even Miss Addison?” she inquired, knowing that teacher was not one to be typically inclined to be soft toward her students.

The headmistress chuckled and shook her head, “Surprisingly, Rachel suggested he was an exceptional student who possessed the aptitude to step right back into her class without suffering any educational deficit,” she replied.

Smiling, “Now that I find very odd coming from her,” she said, smiling wryly.

“Indeed,” replied the Headmistress, nodding slowly in agreement. “She is an exceptional educator, however her soft skills...” she left the rest unsaid, not wishing to breach propriety by discussing another teacher with that teacher’s peer.

“Is there anything else I can assist you with?” Katie asked, trying to be helpful, but also wishing the impromptu surprise meeting would come to an end.

The Headmistress nodded, “In the event that young Mr. Wentworth’s ailment or condition exceeds four weeks of continuous absence, I will need for you to prepare a study plan that we can provide him to minimize the effect of his prolonged absence from your class. I have not yet spoken directly with Teresa Wentworth about her brother, but I shall contact their mother early next week to discuss an educational strategy to keep Thomas up to par with his classmates,” she stated.

Katie nodded, “I have had an opportunity to speak with Teresa, Tess, about Tom and I will see if I can’t get you some information on his situation before the end of the week,” she offered.

“That would be excellent,” the Headmistress said, nodding appreciatively.

“Only too happy to help, especially when it comes to molding and shaping an impressionable young mind with a wealth of untapped potential,” she answered.

The headmistress snorted, turning her hawk like gaze on the younger more attractive teacher, “Please,” she said.

“Sorry?” Katie replied.

“Nothing,” she answered, catching herself. Twenty years younger, the things she could have taught to the devilishly handsome Tom Wentworth. “It’s late in the day,” she added, pushing herself to standing.

Katie half rose from her seat, “I’ll try to have the study plan ready for you Friday and I will chat with Tess tomorrow and see if there have been any recent developments,” she said

“Good, good,” said the Headmistress as she moved across the floor toward the door, turning her head and nodding once before leaving, closing the door behind her.

Leaning back in her chair, Katie shook her head, chuckling to herself. Easing her skirt up over the silky smooth skin of her legs, she parted her come slick thighs. Reaching her right hand down, she extended her index finger and patted it against what she presumed was Tom’s head. Smiling again, she removed her hand and slid her skirt back down before standing up and looking back down at the clear tacky patch on the upholstery of her chair.

Looking at the hollowed out pen barrel she had tethered him too, she wondered as moment if perhaps he might benefit from being force fed the results of her orgasm? Strumming her fingers across the desk top, she contemplated it a moment before dismissing the notion, knowing the night ahead with Cassidy would push him to his limits. Neither she nor Cassidy considered themselves lesbians, thinking their liaisons more an exploration of feminine sexuality and youthful exuberance rather than a declaration of orientation. She loved Cassidy and knew that love was reciprocated. This was going to be epic. She could already envision some of the amazing things she wanted to do, to experience with Cassidy, using Tom to achieve previously unattainable heights of pleasure. The thought was stirring her again as she felt a tingle of pleasure deep inside herself.

“The things we are going to do to you,” she purred, thinking of her tiny passenger. Removing her jacket, she slung her purse over her shoulder, then folded her jacket and looped it through the strap to cover the wet stain on her bottom.

Satisfied it would pass a cursory examination by any who might be inclined to look at her bottom, she exited the classroom, heels clicking off the hard floor as she walked, hips swaying from side to side.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!