- Text Size +

What Did You Do Over Lunch Hour?

Sitting at the front of her seat, Miss Harwood pulled the material of her skirt up over her thighs, parting ­­her legs. Pulling the elasticated waistband of her panties out, she looked at the little youth trapped behind the sheer fabric insert she had crafted the evening previous.

Sliding a finger into the pocket, she opened the space and took hold of him by his head being careful not to apply too much force. Sliding him out of her panties, she set him on the desk in front of her.

Running his hands over his head and slicking his damp hair back, he grinned up at her before turning at getting a look at the classroom. It was mind boggling from his perspective at how enormous and cavernous the space appeared. He felt slightly agoraphobic.

Tapping the desk top with the nail of her right index finger, she drew his attention.

Turning back to her, he smiled.

Holding up the hollowed out pen tube in one hand, she held up the elastic bands in the other, a coy smile playing across her lips as she them down on the desk in front of her.

“Am I to be burned alive at the stake?” he asked jokingly, connecting the dots fairly easily as he walked closer to look at the materials she had put down.

Leaning forward, she placed her elbows on the desk to either side of him, clasping her hands together and putting her chin on them, head at an angle that permitted her to keep her eyes on him.

“What are you doing? He asked, uncertain why she positioned herself that way movement, but feeling a little intimidated by the body language.

She said nothing, the brow above her right eye arching slightly.

He chuckled nervously, “Sure seems different from down here,” he said, turning his head and indicating the classroom with an outstretched arm.

Leaning back, she nodded slowly, “Lie down,” she said. Reaching out, she picked him up, his back aligned parallel along the clear plastic shaft of the tube, his head slightly higher than the end of the pen barrel. Next, she looped the elastic band around him and then twisting it and repeating the process until she was sure he adequately held fast.

He looked down at the loops crisscrossing his torso and legs and then back up at her, “you have my complete and undivided attention,” he said with mock seriousness.

A half smile touched her lips, “Of that, I am well aware, young Thomas,” she said, rising to her feet and turning the bottom of the pen barrel in such a way as he was now looking at the classroom instead of her. “Clever little fellow that you are, I’m sure you are undoubtedly aware of your influence over this class and how the little girls look at you?”

“Well,” he said with false modestly.

She smiled, a soft chuckle escaping her throat as she removed her modified panties and set them on the desk, “I also see how your eyes linger on Janine,” she added, walking slowly out from around the desk.

It was true, prior to the accident, he often found himself gazing at her with a certain amount of longing.

She stopped at the desk where Janine usually sat, “You with your great big green eyes ogling that impossibly sexy little bum of hers right here,” she stated, lowering him down into the pan of the desk’s seat.

He had now been completely inside that ‘impossibly sexy little bum’ and doubted he would ever look at it with quite the same naïve enthusiasm. It was however still a marvelous ass.

Laying him down on the seat, she stepped into the desk and started lowering herself down, making as if she were actually going to sit on him.

“Hey, hey wait!” he yelled, unable to move as her derriere descended, stopping no more than a foot from him.

She laughed, turning and sitting with her butt now on the working surface of the desk, a foot to either side of him on the seat. Reaching down, she bent forward and picked up the pen.

“That wasn’t funny,” he scolded, making a stern face.

“Hush now,” she instructed, hiking her skirt back over her thighs and parting her legs.

Lowering him down, she traced his body along the moistened slit of her now exposed sex. Was she going to masturbate with me right here on Janine’s desk? He found himself growing harder than he thought possible as she slowly moved him over and through the swollen tissue of her aroused vagina. He was on the brink of busting when she giggled and moved him away.

Sliding off the side of Janine’s desk, she sauntered to another, “What about our little Russian mob princess, Tatiana?” she asked, putting a foot up on the seat and pulling up her skirt to rub him against herself a couple of times before walking over to another desk. “Or Samira?”

He was so incredibly aroused, it was maddening. She was taking her sweet time.

Again she chuckled, moving back toward the front of the room she glanced up at the clock.

“There are a few things you need to understand. While I know how you like to be the center of attention and I see how you look at these young women, you need to remember this my classroom, and in here, you belong to me,” she said authoritatively.

He nodded.

Moving around the desk, she sat back in her own chair, putting her right leg up on the edge of the desk, left hand reaching down between her thighs and parting the petals of her vagina to permit access. Bringing the pen barrel down, she positioned him at the opening of her pussy and with a sharp intake of breath, pushed him up inside of herself, a blush of scarlet touching her cheeks as pleasure rippled through her.

It might do Tom some good to spend a block in quiet contemplation of her need.

Letting out a content sigh, she smiled. Lowering her leg back down, she smoothed her skirt. Sliding her right hand across the desk, she retrieved her panties and placed them in the shallow top drawer.

Having him there was electric, sending delicious shivers up and down her spine. Getting up from her desk, she walked over to the door and unlocked it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!