- Text Size +

Back to School

It was an odd sensation for Tom, being sewn into Miss Harwood’s panties, the material sheer and smooth against his skin while the intoxicating essence of her pussy filled his lungs with every breath, tough he did not like the fact that he was essentially immobilized. He found he could actually hear surprisingly well. The voices clear and easily distinguishable. Not like when he had been wrapped in the folds of Janine’s sopping vagina, everything had been muffled except the deep rhythmic beat of her heart. He wondered if he should have told Miss Harwood about his experience with Miss Addison, though deciding probably not was the better way to go, especially since the latter teacher had basically threatened to kill him when Janine outmaneuvered her. Best just to let sleeping evil fairies lie. Psycho. He chuckled softly to himself, mindful to not be loud enough to hear.

The early conversations Miss Harwood engaged in sounded like usual morning pleasantries teachers would exchange with one another he presumed they must be in the teacher’s lounge or something. It was kind of funny listening to Mr. Heffington trying to subtle hit on her only to be politely turned away.

Actually, funny might not be the right word, he found the idea incredibly arousing. Every single male at school, teacher or student sitting in class, lusted after this goddess of education, and he was at the altar of her pussy. She knew her power over others, like a tigress walking amongst the lambs. They wanted her, and she had him. He could feel himself straining against the fabric confining him.

Miss Harwood spent the first half of her first class delivering a lecture and redirecting her students to an online test while she sat behind her desk. A light smile touched the corner of her mouth as she looked out over the students enhancing their education. Putting her right elbow on the desk, she leaned forward placing her chin in her palm, eyes drifting back to the computer screen in front of her while she absently dropped her left hand down into her lap. Parting her legs slightly, she slowly inched the hem of her skirt up until she was able to place the tips of her left index and middle finger on the kiss print of her panties, feeling the little lump of her hostage confined there. Applying pressure to Tom, forcing him against her privates, she began moving her fingers in a slow counterclockwise direction, using the little bound form of Tom to stimulate herself.

The pressure was primarily against his upper back and head, mashing him into the soft tissue. Once she began moving him, her pussy became much warmer, swollen, and started to lubricate, juices seeping through the thin material separating them as her level of arousal increased.

He was able to turn his head enough that as her secretions seeped through, he wasn’t choked by them, but her sticky fluid coated him.

He wanted to reach out, participate, and it was frustrating that he couldn’t because he was held too tightly. Coated as he was in her slick excitement, he found he was incredibly turned on, his manhood throbbing and begging for release. Almost as if she could sense his state, she stopped, leaving him panting.

“Tatiana?” Miss Harwood said, casually withdrawing her hand to looking up at the approaching dark haired Russian girl.

Tom groaned, trying writhe in his captivity.

“May I go to the washroom please?” asked the gorgeous Slavic girl.

“Of course you may,” Miss Harwood replied, handing the girl a pass and giving her a smile.

“Thank you,” Tatiana replied.

Tom tried twisting his hips, trying to generate some friction for his turgid member, it was absolute torture, being so close and unable to even move.

Miss Harwood shifted in her seat, crossing her legs and pulling the material even tighter against him, now completely immobilizing him and leaving him with no way to relieve the ache beginning to build in his testicles.

Finally he heard the buzzer and she uncrossed her legs and stood up, the motion moving him slightly but leaving him in his overheated state. She started walking and he had no idea where she was going until he was away from her as she pulled her panties down, tendrils of sticky fluid clinging tenaciously to her privates and the material binding him before breaking. She let out a sigh and he could hear the sound of her peeing.  He made a noise, trying to attract her attention.

Touching her finger to the clear mess in her panties, she coated the end of her finger and pulled back the sheer material enough to expose his head. Before any words could come out, she put her juice slick finger in his face, rubbing it around his mouth before drawing the material back over his head. Coughing and sputtering, he had no choice but to swallow her offering.

Noting the little bulge in the fabric, “Why Thomas,” she said with a smile, “Is that for me?” she asked, rubbing it gently and slowly through the fabric.

He tried to grind his hips against her finger, but she withdrew it and held it up, “If you’re a good boy, maybe I will let you release,” she said, winking down at him.

She drew her panties back up and stood in a single fluid motion.

He didn’t know how long he could hold out without exploding, suddenly worrying about the prospect of blue balls.

Returning to the classroom, Miss Harwood stopped at the front of her desk, leaning her butt back against it, arms folded up under her breasts, watching as the students filed in. It was incredibly arousing knowing little Tom was trapped and helpless in her panties and none of them had a clue. So naughty she could feel herself moistening anew.

Tess walked by, smiling, tucking a strand of dark hair behind her ear as she made her way to her desk and sat down.

Miss Harwood smiled and nodded, acknowledging the girl.

The class was unceremonious, though at the end of it, Tess stopped at Miss Harwood’s desk, “I just wanted to thank you for asking about Tom,” she said, nodding her head.

Miss Harwood smiled, “Of course, a little concern and good will can go a long way,” she replied.

Tess nodded and departed.

Leaning back in her seat, Miss Harwood pulled out the shallow drawer in her desk, examining the contents before selecting a brand new disposable Bic pen. Popping the cap, she put the writing tip between her teeth and neatly removed the refill. Next, she used a plastic pushpin and punctured the stopper at the other end of the tube, plucking it out and putting it to the side before selecting two light brown rubber bands, testing them between her thumb and forefinger for elasticity.

Rising to her feet, she walked over to the door and locked it before returning to her desk. It was time to have a little one on one quality time with her captive pupil.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!