- Text Size +

Tuesday Morning

Despite being secured in the undergarment, Tom slept fitfully, fearing it was like a hammock and that it could roll and spill him out.

When Miss Harwood awoke, she stretched languidly, arms over her head, magnificent breasts wonderfully firm.

He wondered what kind of day she had in store for him. Was she going to call in sick and have her way with him so more? He wasn’t sure about her intentions. Part of him was a little worried, some of the things they had done, well, more some of the things she had done to him. There was a hunger there that made him nervous, though it was different than when he was with Janine. He couldn’t define it.

Walking to her bathroom. Seating herself on the toilet, she peed, simultaneously unravelling him from the panties she had used for his sleeping accommodation.

Lowering him down, she set him on the toilet seat directly in front of her crotch. The pungent smell of her overnight’s accumulation of urine strong. Tearing off a square of tissue paper, she folded it in half and handed it to him, “Dry,” she instructed, sliding herself forward on the seat so he could reach.

Pressing the tissue against her privates, he could feel the hot moisture soak through the paper as he swiped it downward and let it fall into the toilet below.

“Good boy,” she said, twisting her torso and pressing the chrome handle downward.

Picking him up, she set him on the counter and turned on the water faucet, washing her hands before dousing him under the stream and washing him.

Rather than letting him dry off, she promptly picked him up and extending her tongue, took him in her mouth.

He wasn’t sure what she up to as she closed her mouth and he could hear the sound of her toothbrush moving over the front of her teeth, a forth of white Colgate spilling in when she opened her jaws and started brushing across the grinding surface of the lower molars at the back of her mouth.

As she leaned forward, he braced himself when she puckered and spat her toothpaste thick saliva into the sink.

“Brush your teeth,” she encouraged, moving the brush over her upper teeth.

Scooping up a handful of the mind scent forth, he put it in his own mouth, running his fingers over his own teeth.

Again she expectorated into the sink, before cupping a small handful of water into her mouth and rinsing. He was tossed about, the motion of the water swishing him around the interior of her mouth before she drained it and removed him.

Coughing and sputtering, he slicked his hair back.

Rinsing out her toothbrush, she smiled at him and remarked, “Good dental hygiene is very important.”

He nodded, the essence of mint strong in his nose.

Rinsing him off once more, she let him dry himself off with a piece of Kleenex. When he was done, she gathered him up and returned to the bedroom, placing him on the bed while she began getting herself dressed for the day, putting on a white utilitarian looking bra and stepping into a gray skirt and sliding it up over her hips before fastening the zipper. He noticed she was sans underwear. Was she going to go to school without panties? Way too hot. If he knew she made a habit of teaching from the front of the class without panties, he would have been permanently hard. Even now, seeing her standing there going about her morning routine, half-dressed, he found something sublimely sexy about it.

After getting herself primped and ready, she provided them both with a breakfast consisting of granola and low fat yogurt. She finished first and vanished back down the hall out of the dining area adjacent to the kitchen.

Eating ravenously, he wondered if she were going to take him back to Cassidy’s prior to school.

Dressed in her skirt and school blouse, she was gorgeous. Every inch the woman who had inhabited his fantasy.

“With all that you have been through, you have missed far too much school, so today you will accompany me,” she stated, a half smile on her lovely face.

He smiled wryly, “Okay, I’m not sure what you mean per se,” he replied.

She held up a pair of white cotton panties, showing him the decorative lip print. Folding them inside out, it appeared she had sewn another piece of fabric into the gusset, sheer translucent flesh material, like from a nylon stocking. It kind of looked like a pocket.

Suddenly he understood, it was to hold him in place. “Oh, wait,” he said, raising his hands and grinning.

Smiling, she picked him up around the waist, using her free hand to hold to guide his feet into the narrow opening between the panty fabric and the nearly installed material layer. Sliding him all the way in, she positioned him so he would be face up.

He tried to push up on the fabric and although elasticated and stretchy, it was still very snug and he felt like he had almost been shrink wrapped into place. “It’s very tight,” he complained.

Nodding, she smiled, “You wanted nothing more than to cuddle last night, well now you can cuddle all day,” she said. Picking the panties up, she lifted her left leg and stepped into them and then did the same with her right. Sliding the panties up her thighs, she paused to look down at her little passenger secured in the fabric. She could see his tiny erection straining against the fabric. Nodding, she pulled her panties into place, Tom’s face pressed almost directly against her clit. Reaching down, she positioned him just right. Feeling him trying to squirm brought a smile to her lips.

Wiggling her hips, she then sat down on one of the kitchen chairs, shifting her weight form butt cheek to butt cheek to see how it felt to have him there. Nice. She pondered whether or not she should reverse his position, head down and feet up but wanted his face on her pleasure nexus.

For Tom, the heat was nearly stifling, pinned in the fabric, the flesh nearly smothering him but held at bay by the thin veil of fabric separating him. A though crossed him mind, if she got wet, it would be like getting water boarded. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!