- Text Size +

Extra Credit

Tied as he was to the clear sex toy, Tom could feel the hot tight tissue sliding over his head, face, then body as her pussy swallowed him and welcomed him into its depths. Feeling her ease the toy back out, he felt his position on the dildo shift, like her vagina was clutching at him and unwilling to give him up. Back in he went, the loops of thread holding him unraveling further, his other arm coming free.

Twisting his body to the side, he tried to grab hold of something, anything, but everything was so slippery he couldn’t find and then he was suddenly free of the pleasure giving toy, adrift inside her until the silicon caught him in the lower back and pushed him much further into her.

Unaware her little prize had become dislodged from the dildo, she continued to drive the toy deep inside herself, drawing it only partially out before sliding it back into her ravenous sex.

Turning, Tom was pummeled by the end of the silicon toy, actually pushing him up against her cervix. In the darkness, he could not tell up from down, the slippery texture everywhere. He would have liked to try and locate her G-spot, but the onslaught of the dildo prevented it.

She could feel an incredibly massive orgasm approaching, sensory neurons firing like flashes of lightning before the rolling of thunder. Tipping her head, breath caught in her throat, another stroke as far as she could push the toy and she came, muscles contracting deliciously, clutching at the pleasure giving implement embedded deep within her.

The force of the dildo was unrelenting, smashing him back against the posterior wall inside her pussy and practically pinning him there. He could hear the sound of her blood rushing louder while the strong thumping of her heart quickened in tempo and he knew she was going to climax. Then she did. It was different than the most recent one he had experience inside Cassidy, but no less intense in its own way. Immediately, her cervix slammed against his upper back, near the left shoulder, pushing him down, but as it receded from him, his arm somehow became entangled in its entrance, drawing him back and actually sucking him through the opening. Twice, thrice, he could feel her cervix dip beneath his feet as she continue to come, the walls of his environment leaking and shuddering violently.

Twisting inside the fleshy ridged darkness, he realized, he was in her uterus, the air incredibly thin and almost nonexistent. Turning, he tried to force his way back through the fibrous tissue of her tight cervix but lack sufficient strength to open it enough to allow him to pass.

Spots danced before his eyes as he gasped desperately for a hint of air in the oxygen poor atmosphere. In the throes of hypoxia, he felt his leg being yanked being passing unconscious.

Climax subsiding, Katie took a deep breath and let out a contented sigh. Lifting the dildo into her field of view, she discovered Tom was no longer affixed to it. Sitting up, she bent forward and looked down at her vagina, spotting a slender strand of red thread peeking out from between her lips. Taking it between her thumb and forefinger, she tugged on it gently, getting a sensation from deep within. Pulling a little more firmly, she discovered she actually needed a fair degree of effort to extricate him from her pussy.

It was an interesting sensation, feeling him sliding out through the folds of tissue before his limp form spilled out and fell to the blanket between her thighs in a tiny heap. It didn’t appear that he was breathing.

Looking at him, she shook her head and pursed her lips. Picking him up with her left hand, she held his lower half in her hand, folding him face down over her index finger. Using her thumb, she carefully applied some pressure and massaged his back, pushing upward along his spine and compressing his torso. Suddenly he coughed, viscous clear fluid draining out of his mouth and spilling over her fingers as his body sprang back to life. Smiling, she let him finish clearing his lungs and made sure he was breathing on his own before laying him on the blanket on his side facing away from her, his feet pulled up into a fetal position, the lingering aftertaste of her pleasure rich in his mouth.

Laying on her side, she watched over him, removing the thread from about his ankle before stroking him gently. The experience had been delightful for her, but begged the question what else might be done? What would he feel like in her ass? She arched an eyebrow, considering the possibilities. She felt a tingle. Prodding him slightly to see if he would respond, he just groaned.

Undeterred, she took him in hand and brought him down between her bum cheeks, delicately teasing the still sticky and come slick flukes of her crinkled asshole while positioning her other hand to play with her pussy.

She could feel her desire rising, but suddenly stopped, leaving the flame of hunger in her loins, deciding she wanted him to be awake to share in the experience. She swirled his unconscious body through her puffy lips and brought him up to her mouth, her scent clinging to him. Sucking him between her lips, she cleansed him of her secretions and set his wet little body back on the bed.

Rolling over, she got up and walked across the floor to the dresser, pulling open the uppermost drawer on the dresser, she grabbed a lacy black thong. Holding the sheer garment in her fingers, she paused, looking at it. Turning her head, she looked over at the tiny shape lying on the bed, then back to the panties. A thought formed in her mind and a smile touched her lips. Replacing the very racy underwear, she selected a more functional pair of white cotton panties, the image of a lipstick kiss mark in red on the front. Chuckling, she balled up the panties in her hand and exited the room. She could keep herself busy with a little sewing project while her little plaything recharged.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!