- Text Size +

Teacher’s Pet

After Katie and Cassidy finished their drinks, they hugged before Katie slipped him into her purse. It smelled vaguely of spearmint from gum or mints or something. Sitting amidst a lip gloss, a couple of band aids, a tampon, he reclined against the purse, feeling the sway of motion as she walked. He wondered, what would she be like? She was always so friendly and nice in class.

No two of the women he had been with were alike. Janine was different than her mother, who in turn was different than Sam, and of course then there was Miss Addison, that was just bizarre and now he had been with Cassidy. Despite his excitement to experience Miss Harwood, his earlier session with Cassidy had left him depleted, exhausted, and on the verge of sleep. The darkened interior of the purse, the rhythmic hum and vibration of the car once they were in her automobile nudged him over the edge and he succumbed to slumber.

He awoke with a start, unaware that he had actually fallen asleep. When he attempted to move, he realized he hands and feet were bound in what looked and felt like dark red colored yarn.

Grunting, he struggled against the bounds before abandoning his efforts and rolling his head from side to side to try and look around to get some a sense of the environment.

First off, he figured he was on the polished surface of a coffee table. There was a fancy dark leather bound couch and matching chair, each with a knitted blanket draped across the back. That explains the yarn he mused. The elegant décor of the room reflected a taste for antiques and had a very old English study vibe. Several floor to ceiling book shelves with an impressive collection of old tomes. There was what appeared to be a ball of crimson colored yard further down the table.

He sniggered to himself, he hadn’t imagine her to be the stuffy egghead type. Funny how the fantasy and reality were oft times two completely different things.

The sound of heels clicking across the hardwood floor drew his attention. Twisting his head to the other side, he watched her approach. She was dressed in a skimpy studded black leather bra, matching thong and knee high black leather boots equipped with five inch heels. Her long hair was bound back in a severe ponytail and there was a quirky smile on the side of her blood red lips. There was also a 30” riding crop in her left hand.

“Fifty shades of holy shit,” he mumbled, looking up at her as she stopped next to the table, a subtle but enticing fragrance wafting over him as she drew to a halt.

“I see you are awake,” she commented, tapping the riding crop in her right hand. “You must have been very tired.”

“Um, yeah,” he said, “I don’t know how long I was out, long enough I guess,” he quipped, twisting his hands against the material restraining him.

She smiled, “I’m glad you are rested, I want you fully alert and cognizant once we begin,” she advised, nodding slowly, the left corner of her mouth pulled up into a partial smile.

“I’m a little tied up at the moment,” he replied flippantly, tucking his chin in and looking down at his bound body.

Reaching down with the riding crop, she used it to flip him over onto his stomach, evaluating his well-developed little body.

“You have a nice place here,” he commented offhand, head to the side, eyes on the pale skin above the cuff of her tooled leather boots.

Bending at the waist, she rolled him back over onto his back with her hand before touching a finger to her lips, “Quiet Thomas,” she said before lowering the same finger down and touching his face.

He grinned, a nervous expression, “Quiet isn’t really my strong suit,” he said with a chuckle.

Circling the table, dragging the crop along the surface, the sound of her boots now muted on the large area carpet under the table and furniture. Sitting at the edge of the couch, she lay the riding crop across her thighs before picking him up from the table.

“I really must say,” he started, but was silenced when she quickly brought him near her mouth and licked his face.

He sputtered a bit, then she did it again, turning him in her hand and licking him the way she might a Tootsie Pop, circling his face and upper body, before flicking her tongue over his responding genitals.

He thought she was going to lick him again, instead, she brought her perfect white teeth together hard and loud right near his face before grinning and opening her mouth and sliding him inside.

Bound as he was, he simply allowed himself to go limp as she held him in her mouth and played with him, her slick powerful tongue easily moving him about.

When she drooled him out into her hand, she rolled him over and brought him down near the crop, lying him on his back on the flattened leather piece at the business end, his feet toward the leather bound handle. Taking the small ball of bright red yard from the table, she tied the loose strand to the shaft of the crop beneath his feet before encircling it a few times around his body and tethering him securely to the crop.

Taking the crop by the handle, she brought it vertical, him in front of her face as she admired her handiwork.

“Um,” he started, but again she placed the pad of her right index finger over his mouth, silencing him.

Leaning back on the couch, she straightened her left leg upward, toward the ceiling, while twisting the crop and extending him toward her foot, holding him close to the side of the boot near the heel, as if to show him he was smaller than the polished black heel itself. Next she brought him against the supple leather, dragging him slowly but gently along the surface of the boot toward her knee before touching him against the warm flesh on the outside of her thigh.

Bringing it back up in front of her face, she winked and lowered her leg before standing up. “I think my little pupil, it’s time we taught you some new things,” she said with a throaty chuckle, lowering him down as she sauntered out of the living area and up a flight of stairs, taking him into her bedroom.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!