- Text Size +

Truly Hot for Teacher

Katie Harwood, Miss Hardwood they called her, the stunningly gorgeous teacher every adolescent male student and probably many female students too fantasized about sentencing them to a little one on one detention time only to ravish them. That was her and Tom had been one of those adolescents.

“How do you know her?” Tom asked.

“Katie?”

He nodded.

“We actually went to school together when we were girls,” she explained, “After graduation, I went to nursing school and she wanted to become a teacher,” she replied.

“No way,” he said with a chuckle, shaking his head from side to side.

“What?” she asked, mildly perplexed.

“Wow,” he mumbled.

“Wow?”

“Small world, you know,” he replied, a contemplative expression sweeping across his face. “I think it might be in my best interest to show me to her,” he suggested.

“Oh?” she inquired, arching a speculative eyebrow, placing her hands on the bathroom counter, leaning forward, looming over him.

“She might be able to run some interference on my continued absence from school,” he said, nodding before craning his head to look at her face.

Cassidy shook her head and grinned, “Uh huh, that’s the reason?” she inquired.

He seemed to think a moment before nodding again, “Pretty much,” he answered.

“It has nothing to do with the fact that she is stunning?” she queried.

“I’ll admit, she is very pretty, but I had my eyes on Janine, honestly. My head, figuratively, and now literally, was so far up her ass I hardly noticed any other girls,” he explained, unleashing his charming grin on the suspicious nurse.

“Right,” Cassidy replied, dubious, arching an eyebrow and pointing a finger at his tumescent penis.

“As her best friend, you know her way better than I do and if you think letting her see me is more of a liability than an asset, I defer to your informed judgement,” he stated, spreading his hands.

Cassidy reflected a moment, she and Katie had been friends for as far back as she could remember, sharing triumphs and tragedies alike from grade school all the way through high school and even after. Katie had been there as a pillar of support for her since her relationship with Sean had ended ugly due to his betrayal and infidelity a few months back. How would Katie react to seeing Tom? Could she trust her lifelong friend with him? They already were familiar with one another and what did that look like?

Shaking her head, Cassidy mentally chastised herself. She knew without a shadow of a doubt she could trust Katie, no questions. She knew her insecurity was stemming from the lingering feelings of being in the presence of the world class beauty Janine and watching the subtle body language and non-verbal communication between her and Tom. Katie, also incredibly gorgeous, was an entirely different story than the high school girl. Deep inside, she had zero doubt Katie would not be as equally fascinated with Tom and would not judge her critically of the things she and Tom had done together. Theirs was a friendship that transcended such things, especially after some of the things they had done with each other when they were younger. But, would Katie want to try him? Experience him? Would it bother her if she did?

“Hello?” said Tom, watching the nude woman as she ruminated.

Cassidy chuckled aloud then nodded, feeling foolish afresh. Katie was more than a friend, she was like a sister, the yin to her yang.

Tom snapped his fingers, then waved his arms, “Anyone home?” he inquired.

Looking down, she smiled at him, “Be careful what you wish for Thomas,” she cautioned.

He pushed his hands out in a dismissive gesture, “Please,” he stated.

Cassidy shrugged, “Well, she’ll be here in just over an hour, and if you’re that randy, it gives us plenty of time to finish what we’ve started here,” she said, reaching down and taking him by the arm before lifting him to her face level.

Dangling there, he grinned at her and blew her a kiss.

“Frisky are we?” she chided, opening her mouth and extending her tongue as she brought him near.

Drawing his legs up to facilitate access, he slid into her waiting mouth, luscious lips closing behind him.

From the get go, her use of him was much more aggressive, her hunger more wanton. He wondered inwardly if it was because she thought he was attracted to Miss Harwood, or if it was just her way of establishing herself as the dominant player in their burgeoning relationship. Either way, a grin touch his lips as he was moved around the interior of her mouth.

She had already masturbated using him and the sponge, so he wasn’t sure what to expect. Pulling through her lips, he saw they were in the kitchen, seated at the dining room table, though he didn’t have much time to get oriented as she quickly moved him down her body and deposited him on the chair between her legs staring directly the still moist split in her sex.

The fragrance was fresh and enticing. He looked up and smiled coyly, his tongue snaking out and licking his own lips as he rubbed his hands together.

Reaching down, she put two fingers behind his back, pulling him closer and pressing him against her hot flesh, “Kiss it,” she instructed, arching her hips and elevating her pussy.

He tried to push away, but abruptly ceased when she began pushing him into her, slippery flesh yielding to swallow him as she drove him deep inside.

Sitting there a moment in the chair, she brought her legs together, tiny youth secured within the folds of her femininity.

Walking slowly, sensously toward her bedroom. He was fidgeting, twisting inside her and suddenly she had the very real need to pee. What was he doing in there? Sitting down on the toilet, she closed her eyes and allowed the urine to spill out of her. Even after she was done, she still had the feeling she needed to go. Frowning, she parted her legs and looked down. Was he pressing against her bladder? Surely he was too tiny. Still the pressure continued to mount, her breath growing more rapid and shallow. Strands of sticky clear fluid drooled out of her, hanging suspend a moment before dropping into the urine tinted light yellow water below.

Reaching her right hand down, she pressed the tips of her fingers against her swollen privates, the combination of her effort mingled with his were mind bending as she found her level of arousal increasing exponentially.

As she continued to ascend the pleasurable heights, still seated on the toilet, she pushed her feet up onto her toes, legs shaking uncontrollably. She had the urge to focus her muscles, pushing upward from the pelvic floor. Head tilted back, a muffled scream of unbridled ecstasy in her throat, she came. It was different than before, deeper and more complete as her body began to actually ejaculate, gushing copious amounts of fluid out of her. Clamping her knees together she twisted slightly to her side, body wracked in the throes on passion.

Allowing the unbelievably intense feelings to subside, she chuckled softly. That had never happened before. She certainly knew how to bring herself off, but she had never ever squirted before. Looking back down at her crotch, she giggled, “What did you just do?” she asked aloud, eyes drifting to the mess she had made. Fortunately she been in the bathroom and on the toilet when he pulled his little stunt, so the mess wasn’t that bad.

Standing up, knees a little weak, she turned and flushed the toilet. She would need to clean up before Katie came. For good measure, she decided she would keep Tom exactly where he was until she was finished.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!