- Text Size +

Tess

After getting out of the taxi, Tess made her way back to the room she shared with Sam, though Sam wasn’t there. Flopping onto her bed, Tess brought her hands up under her head and let out a long sigh. During the cab ride she had decided she would do nothing to stop her mother from coming down. She actually knew that before she left the apartment, but seeing the look in Janine’s eyes cinched it for her. She also knew that Tom would probably feel betrayed, but in the long run, he would understand.

Seeing the blonde girl in her mind’s eye, her thoughts drifted back to their conversation before going to Cassidy’s. She knew in her heart of heart, she could never be with Tom in the way he was with the others, regardless of the confusing feelings he elicited.

She remembered how Sam and Tom had interacted with one another after school last Wednesday when she had gotten him back from Lina. Sam had ditched last class and though she chose not to say anything, she knew without a shadow of a doubt they had done something naughty.

Closing her eyes, she tried to envision what it might be like to feel tiny feet, tiny hands on her. Bringing her left hand up, she unbuttoned the school uniform jacket, allowing it fall open. Cupping her breast, she kneaded it softly, picturing little lips kissing her there and feeling her nipple tight beneath her hand.

Sitting upright, she swung her legs off the bed and walked over to the desk, looking for something over its neat surface. Pulling open the drawer, she spied a disposable blue pen with a cap only slightly smaller in its length than her brother. Pulling the cap from the pen, she moved back across the room, unbuttoning and untucking her shirt as she walked. Climbing back up onto the bed, she examined the little piece of plastic in her hand. Bringing the cap down to her lips, she opened her mouth and put the cap inside, tossing it around the interior with her tongue.

Closing her eyes again, she took the cap between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, holding it by the smaller arm and not by the cap end itself, she traced it over her lower lip, down across her chin, leaving a thin almost imperceptible trail of her saliva, imagining it was a tiny little man.

Over the smooth skin of her neck and the shadowed hollow of her throat, the tip tickling her as it danced over her flesh. Moving her left hand down between her breasts, shed unhooked the clasp for the front loading bra, freeing her firm round alabaster globes, wine stained nipples stiffening in the cooler air. Dragging the pen lid up the slope of her right breast, she circled it slowly around the small aureole surrounding her now fully erect nipple. The tactile sensation was electric.

Down the side and through the valley separating her breasts she brought the little piece of plastic, while her left hand crawled down over her stomach and slid across the rise of her mound before slipping between her legs.

She remembered the glow in Janine’s face, when the same hand was between the blonde’s thighs. The little thing trapped behind the fabric of Janine’s panties, squirming under her fingers.

Pulling up the hem of her school skirt, she placed the tips of her index and middle finger on the dampened surface of her own snug panties, traced the groove molding to her excited flesh beneath.

She was so aroused, arching her hips toward her fingers as she gently moved them back and forth.

Her breathing rate started increasing. Snaking a meandering trail with the lid in her right hand, she crossed her taut stomach, over her skirt and held it just above the swollen tissue of her genitals held fast by the delicate material of her panties.

Pulling aside the elastic legging with her left hand, she slipped the pen lid inside, lying it lengthwise along her split before releasing the fabric, allowing it to sit there a moment while she fantasized about what a tiny person there might feel like. Pressing her fingers against the smooth material, she could feel the hardness of the pen tip under the pads of her fingers through her panties, a pearl nestled in amongst the softness of her pussy. Circling slowly and deliberating around in a clockwise motion, teasing herself. God it felt amazing, intoxicating. Sucking her lower lip into her mouth, she increased her pace, juices soaking through her panties making her fingers sticky.

The sound of keys at the door halted her in her tracks, cheeks stained with color, breath shallow. She was so close.

She quickly refastened her bra, buttoning three buttons on her blouse and rolling onto her side away from the door as Sam stepped into the room.

“You napping out?” asked the other girl, closing the door behind her.

“Just resting,” Tess replied softly, she could still feel the object in her panties.

“Did you see Tom?”

“Yeah, he seems to be doing fairly well right now,” Tess answered, rolling back over onto her other side, now facing Samira.

“Well that’s good,” Sam provided, sitting down on her own bed and tucking her feet up under her. “Any chance we are going to bring him back here?” she queried nonchalantly, eyebrow raised, dark eyes glittering.

Smiling, “I don’t think so,” Tess said, swinging her legs over and sitting up on the edge of her bed.

“Aww, that’s too bad,” moaned Sam, bottom lip jutting out in an exaggerated gesture.

“Considering what happened the last time he was here, I’m not sure he’d be out of danger,” Tess replied.

“Well, with what happened between Janine and Miss Addison, I doubt she’d make another attempt,” Sam stated.

“It not just Miss Addison who poses a threat,” she said, leveling a knowing gaze at the other girl.

Sam looked away, half grin on the side of her mouth.

“It’s okay, what happened between the two of you is between the two of you, but it’s just safer this way. Besides you won’t have to keep an inventory of your panties,” she chuckled.

Sam grinned. “What about Janine? Can she get to him?”

“She’s Janine. I don’t think anywhere is truly safe, but for the time being I think she’s stymied,” she opined, unbuttoning her blouse again. “I think I’m going to grab a shower,” she said, standing up, the little lid shifting against her still excited flesh.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!