- Text Size +

Janine

Janine and Tess left Cassidy’s place together, catching another cab. It appeared on the surface that Tom would be staying with Cassidy while their mother would be stalled.

“He’s looking pretty good,” mused Tess, climbing into the automobile and fastening her safety belt.

Janine nodded. “I’m just glad he’s okay,” she replied, entering from the other side and securing her own belt.

“Where to?’ asked the cabbie, looking over his shoulder.

“Sapperton Academy,” Janine said, turning to look at Tess, “I’ll take it home from there,” she said.

Tess nodded.

Together they rode in silence, each girl lost in her own thoughts. After Janine dropped Tess off at the school, she wondered what Cassidy would do if she showed up with a brief case full of cash? Could she convince the other woman to take the payoff? Would she relinquish Tom to her possession? Perhaps, but deep down she seriously doubted the nurse would do it. She was obviously smitten with Tom, or at least the circumstances surrounding his situation. A more logical approach might be to try and influence her with money. A personal services type arrangement, helping support Cassidy to ‘look’ after Tom while providing Janine with a greater degree of access to the little youth. Maybe. There was also the fact that Cassidy was very attractive. Would she be receptive to the prospect of a three way liaison? The idea brought a smile to Janine’s lips. The nurse seemed shy, diffident. Maybe all she needed was to be encouraged?

Replaying the visit in her mind, Janine smiled, understanding the private exchange she and Tom had shared. He had winked at her, asked her opinion. He may have chosen the nurse to reside with, but she knew he was playing with her, daring her to steal him away again. As much as she wanted him, he wanted her too. That was clear. How to get him, that was the question.

“Nice house,” commented the cab driver, pulling up in front of her home, bringing her back to the present.

Fumbling in her purse, she pulled out a fifty dollar bill and handed to the man, “Keep it,” she said, disengaging her belt and climbing out of the car.

“Thanks sweetheart,” said the man. “You ever need a ride, make sure you ask for Leland,” he said, folding the bill up and sticking it into his pocket.

She turned, made eye contact with the man and nodded. “Leland,” she said, tapping the side of her head.

He nodded.

Turning back, she walked up to the house. Jess greeted her.

“You went and saw him, didn’t you?” Jess asked, powder blue eyes alight.

Janine nodded slowly, “Yes,” she replied, pushing passed her sister into the house.

“And?” Jess inquired.

“And what?”

“Do you have him?” she pressed, the expression on her face hopeful.

Janine shook her head slowly, “No. He is pretty well secured,” she replied, slipping off her shoes.

“Shit,” muttered Jess. “I want to see him,” she added, following Janine into the kitchen.

A small smile playing on her lips as she walked, Janine pulled open the refrigerator door before turning to look at her sister, “Probably not going to get the opportunity before you have to head back to school,” she said wistfully, voice full of false sympathy.

Jess turned and put both hands on the edge of the polished granite countertop, “Dammit,” she seethed, shaking her head.

Janine concealed the elation she felt, retrieving a bottle of water and closing the fridge before unscrewing the top and taking a drink. Although it was a small victory, it was a victory nonetheless.

“Do you think mother intends to get him back?” Jess asked looking at her sister.

Janine shook her head, “How am I to know the will of our mater? After all, she is the one who returned him to Tess after he’d gotten away from me,” she replied, placing the cap back on the bottle.

Jess shook her head.

Janine circled in beside her sister, draping an arm over the shorter girl’s shoulder, “It’s just the novelty that’s captured your curiosity, like someone getting a new puppy or something,” she said.

Turning her head to the side, “Did you really have sex with him?” Jess asked.

Stepping back and pulling her arm away, Janine held her hand up and showed her sister an approximation of Tom’s size using her thumb and forefinger, “He was like this big, so I don’t know if what we did together qualifies as sex really,” she said.

“But you had him inside?” she asked, directing a finger toward her own crotch.

While Janine enjoyed the torment her sister was feeling, she also knew she needed to defuse the situation before Jess did something completely stupid. “Yes, but, it’s hard to explain,” she replied, choosing not to share any of the salacious details of her time with tiny Tom or how absolutely amazing it felt to have him at her mercy.

Jess shook her head again, a determined cast in her blue eyes. “It just seems so phenomenal,” she said.

“The whole thing is incredible, the whole situation, but right now, between you and me, I’m trying to see if he wants to come back here for a while,” she offered, trying to redirect Jess. “If he does, I’ll make sure you get a chance to not only see him, but actually talk him,” she added, knowing there was no way on Earth she would let that happen. When she got Tom back, and she did not doubt for a second that she wouldn’t, she would never let him go again. Especially not to Jess.

“Really?” Jess asked, brightening.

Janine nodded, “Mother may have sent him away, but I wanted him back and he came back. But given the recent accident and all, things are still pretty much up in the air for the moment. He still needs some time to heal some, you know,” she explained, smiling.

Jess sighed. “I suppose. Mother essentially said the same thing in the hospital, so,” she added, leaving the rest unsaid, feeling resigned.

Nodding, Janine turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving her sister behind. Seeing Tom so tantalizingly close had left her with a wet spot between her thighs. As much as she wanted to go upstairs and play with herself right at the moment, which was considerable, she smiled, deciding instead to wait. She would let the delicious ache in her pussy build, like the caldera of a volcano waiting to erupt. And when she had him again, then and only then, she would cover him in her ecstasy. Thinking about it only heightened the hunger, making her want him all the more.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!