- Text Size +

Back Home, Janine Sunday

Janine was released from the hospital before noon Sunday, Jess taking her home, while Lina stayed at St. Agnes with Francis. For Janine, Having Jess home was both great and not so great. Great, because the two seldom had the opportunity to spend any time together since childhood, not so great, because of the almost pathological competitiveness between them and the fact that her sister was hounding her incessantly with questions of Tom. Who is Tom? What’s he like? What was it like? What does he like? Is he cute? On and on came the barrage of questions.

Janine knew that Jessica was in a not so subtle way, information gathering so she could try and make a play for Tom. Whether it was for the novelty of the situation, or to one up her really didn’t matter, she knew she should be careful. Behind the angelic countenance not very unlike her own, dwelt a girl with a decidedly dark appetite. If Jess ever got hold of him, she shook her head, knowing the outcome would not be conducive to Tom’s health or longevity.

Janine turned aside most of Jessica’s inquiries with ambiguous, noncommittal and vague answers before using her injury as a means to excuse herself from the situation and lock herself away in the sanctity of her room.

In there, away from her sister, Janine set about cleaning up, pausing to examine the collection of accoutrements she had selected for her play with Tom. A slow smile played across her lips as memories of her time with the tiny youth danced through her mind.

Picking up the pink silicon dildo, she laid it across the palm of her right hand and nodded to herself. Binding Tom to the sex toy and using it to play with herself was one of her favorites. Not so much when she used it on her ass, but in her pussy, on the chair. The thought made her wet all over again, but the nostalgia also made her angry with herself. She had gotten careless and now Tom was more than likely currently out of her reach. The smile evaporated from her face as she tucked the pleasure giving device back into her panty drawer. And now Jess was sniffing after him. And the lawyer, Serena, how much did she know?

How could I have been so foolish? I just got him back. Stupid, stupid, stupid, she chastised herself.

She reflected on her interactions with Tess the day before, but they were mostly clouded in hazy fog. She did seem to remember trying to convey a sense of contrition for her actions, though she honestly wasn’t sure if it was real or just some confabulation of her delirious mind. It felt real enough. She strongly doubted given the recent course of events, Tess would ever return Tom to her voluntarily though.

When Monday came, she seized the chance to go to school and be away from her sister, despite the fact that in light of the accident the Headmistress afforded Janine the opportunity to take a leave of absence from school until she felt she was suitably prepared to return to her studies. Only suffering from a minor lingering headache, she wanted to go to school.

There was a tremendous outpouring of sympathy and concern for her from friends, other students and faculty alike when she arrived. Accepting the well wishes with appropriate civility, she actively sought out Tess, catching Tom’s sister just outside the girls’ dorm on her way to the main school building.

“Janine,” Tess greeted, surprised to see the other girl.

“Tess,” she responded, a shy smile on her face.

“Are you alright? I would have thought they would let you take a few days off?” she said.

“Just a bump on the head, nothing major, but thanks for asking. I just wanted to see you and say I was sorry for, well, for you know, the way I behaved,” she offered.

Shifting her pack to her other shoulder, Tess sighed. “It’s alright, I’m just glad everything, everyone is okay,” she replied, not wanting to get catty.

“You know we both love Tom, in our own separate ways,” Janine stated.

“Love? He looked like he had been through ten round heavyweight title fight after what you did to him, which he refuses to discuss, I might add,” Tess replied with a touch of anger in her tone.

“Do you truly want to know what we did, or more accurately what I did to him?” Janine asked. “I’ll tell you everything if that’s what you want?” she offered, pursing her mouth and averting her eyes.

Tess paused, contemplating. Did she want to hear the lurid details of how Janine used him? Not really. “I’m guessing anything I might imagine would probably fall short of the truth, so I think I don’t want to know,” she replied.

Janine nodded, “If that’s what you want,” she said. “I just wanted you to know, I am sorry for what has happened between your brother and I but more for what you were put through. I just hope in the end there are no hard feelings between us,” she offered, smiling pleasantly.

Letting out a breath, Tess nodded, returning the smile, “In the very beginning what I really didn’t appreciate was you trying to keep me from talking to him, but I guess in the end, no, there are no residual hard feelings. What occurred between you and Tom is between you and him,” she shared, starting to walk.

“Thank you,” Janine answered, falling in beside Tess. “Has there been any progress in finding a way to fix him?” she inquired.

Nodding slightly but still facing forward, “There are a couple of promising developments, but we’ll see,” she explained.

“That’s good. There’s another, um, reason I wanted to talk to you,” she said, voice barely more than a conspiratorial whisper.

Tess frowned, stopping and turning to face Janine, shaking her head. She wants Tom again.

“Not that,” Janine started, as if reading the other girl’s mind. “I wanted to warn you that Tom may be in some peril,” she asserted.

“Oh? From who?” she challenged.

“My sister, Jessica,” Janine replied. Revealing Jessica’s interest served multiple purposes for her and was done deliberately to promote her own personal agenda. Firstly, she simply wanted to thwart Jessica, to stay one up on her older sister, and secondly, she knew she needed to rehabilitate the trust bond between her and Tess if she was ever going to have another chance to get her hands on Tom. She wasn’t being false when she said she loved Tom, she did, in her own very unique and unconventional way, and she would have him again. When she did, she knew she wouldn’t screw it up.

“Jess?” Tess verbalized, nodding slowly, “I appreciate you letting me know though, sort of confirms my suspicions about her. She seemed awfully eager to take me to Cassidy’s.”

“There is one thing I would like, if it isn’t too much of a bother?” Janine queried.

Here it comes, Tess thought, “What’s that?” she asked.

“I was hoping you would let me tag along the next time you go to see him, you know, maybe apologize to him as well,” she informed.

Tess stared hard the gorgeous blonde girl, trying to detect some subtle nuance or tell that Janine was plotting something. “I don’t know,” she replied.

Janine nodded, eyes downcast, “I understand,” she said softly.

 

Tess hesitated, still not sold on the kinder gentler Janine, but for the moment she would take the apology at face value. “After school,” she said.

Janine smiled, “Thank you,” she said. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please free to share a review, offer some feedback, or just leave a comment, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to check this story out!