- Text Size +

Disciplined

Continuing to wash herself, slowly, seductively, driving Tom positively crazy, taking particular delight in the effect she was having on him. Aside from cleansing herself, she also luxuriously shaved her legs and privates, positioning him strategically on the edge of the tub for him to watch as she methodically did so.

“Sheesh, what a tease,” he commented, shaking his head as he idly observed what she was doing.

Ignoring his complaints, she finished and put the razor and bar of soap away before rinsing herself off. Stepping over him and out of the tub onto a plush Bahama blue carpeted bathmat, she grabbed an aquamarine colored towel from the chrome rack and began drying the water from her chest and stomach before raising her right leg and putting a foot beside him, again ensuring his view of her was unobstructed. After her right leg was dried, she then repeated the process with her left.

Tom was pacing along the edge of the tub, like a race horse waiting for the bell at the gate.

Smiling coyly down at him, she bent forward, firm breasts hanging pendulous as she brought the towel to her head and dabbed at her hair. Straightening up, she grinned at him again, picking up a white face cloth and putting it down on the edge of the tub for him to dry himself off with.

Instead of picking up the facecloth, Tom simply dropped down on it and rolled back and forth, much the way children are taught to stop drop and roll if they were on fire, and he definitely felt like he was aflame. The motion made her chuckle.

“Let’s go,” he said, popping back up to his feet.

“Not yet,” she replied softly, picking up a hair brush from the counter top.

Suddenly, he had a flash of recollection of the time when Janine had bound him to her hairbrush and pleasured herself with it, making take a step backward, eyes wide.

Failing to notice his discomfit, “If I don’t brush the tangles out of my hair there will be knots tomorrow,” she said, pulling the brush through her still damp long brown hair.

He chuckled to himself for his sudden stab of fright as he watched her finish the process.

Setting the brush back down, she turned to him, reaching out, “Come here little dickens,” she said, picking him up

Returning to her bedroom, she climbed onto her bed, lying down upon her stomach, “You said something about punishment?” she said coyly, reaching behind her and placing him atop the smooth flesh her rounded right bum cheek.

Clearing his throat, he paused a moment to enjoy the spectacular view of her bottom afforded him by his unique situation. It was awesome.

Kneeling down on one knee, he rubbed his hand over the surface of her skin, still warm from the shower, “Remember, you brought this upon yourself by being naughty,” he counseled.

“Mm-hmm,” she replied, wiggling her hips a little, the motion, though minor to her, was enough to cause him to lose his balance and slide down the slope of her bottom in the hollow at the small of her back.

Getting to his feet, Tom shook his head, scaling back up onto her butt, “I was going to be gentle, but you asked for it,” he asserted, bringing a hand down and giving her bum a playful spank, doubting even if he swatted full force it would leave a pink mark.

She giggled, dropping him down to all fours.

Bending forward, he planted a kiss directly over the spot he had slapped.

Craning her head around to see him better, “Did you just kiss my ass?” she inquired.

Grinning, he nodded, “I didn’t want you to think I was completely heartless, so I kissed it better,” he said, smoothing his hands over her ass cheek in a massaging motion.

“That tickles,” she said, the ultrafine hairs on her bum standing erect and giving her goose bumps.

Leaning back onto his heel, he rubbed his hands together, “Mwahaha,” he noised, doing his best evil laugh.

Reaching back, she plucked him off her ass and brought him up toward her head, laying him supine upon her pillow, pinning his arms out under her index fingers, the smile on her face positively Cheshire.

“I’ll give one minute to surrender to my diabolical intent,” he offered, narrowing his eyes in mock solemnity.

“Will you now?” she asked, leaning forward, licking her lower lip before tracing the tip of her tongue delicately along the front of his left thigh until it reached his excited genitals.

“No fair,” he groused, struggling against the fingers holding him fast.

Still using her tongue, she chuckled as he tried to wriggle out from under her.

Over his lean stomach she licked, then onto his chest and along the left side of his face before moving back down to toy with his turgid manhood some more.

Grunting, he bucked his hips and continued to try and squirm free but she was unrelenting, her ministrations heightening his fervor until a glassy look settled over his features, alerting her he was on the precipice of release.

“I’m going to come,” he warned, breathing irregular.

Pulling her head back a short ways from him, she grinned down, allowing his excitement to subside. “Not yet,” she breathed, kissing him on his face.

Again and again she brought to him to the brink before disengaging.

Finally, sensing he had crossed the point of no return, she opened her mouth wide before descending and taking him fully into her mouth.

Rolling onto her back, she snaked her right hand down over her tummy to her moist pussy, closing her eyes and felling him jerk and spasm inside her mouth as he climaxed. She kept him there until he was spent, then pushing him up between her lips and taking him in her left hand before bringing him down to her lubricated sex.

Shifting her grip on him, she inserted him into her aroused vagina feet first, easing him into her slowly then withdrawing him most of the way before plunging him back in, all the while continuing to stimulate her clit with small little circles with her right hand until she came. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please free to share a review, offer some feedback, or just leave a comment, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to check this story out!