- Text Size +

Tess

Two things occurred almost simultaneously. Tess felt the vibration of her cell phone as it went off inside her purse and Lina’s phone rang.

Pulling it out, Tess read the text message. “It’s from Tom,” she said out loud, relief in her voice, “He says he’s okay. Thank god,” she said, looking up and clutching her cell phone to her chest.

Lina connected her call, bringing the device to her ear. Nodding, she simply said, “Send me the information,” then she hung up. Sitting back in her seat, she propped her head up on her right hand, elbow on the arm of the chair as she watched Tess typing away furiously.

Sending the message off, Tess looked up. “I asked him where he was,” she said.

Lina nodded, “That’s good,” she said warmly, genuinely glad the boy was not only found, but in decent condition. “Is it the nurse?”

Tess’s phone lit up again, her green eyes sparkling as she read the massage. “I have the address,” she said, nodding without looking up as she typed the response that she would be there shortly.

Tucking her phone away into her purse, she let out a big breath of relief. “I’ll head over there directly,” she said.

“I can drive you, I’ve got my car downstairs,” extended Jessica, smiling.

“It’s alright, I’ll take a cab,” Tess replied, politely declining the offer of assistance.

“No, really, it’s no bother. With my mother here and Janine dancing away in la-la land, I don’t mind,” she said, tone warm, blue eyes placid.

“Thank you, but given all that’s happened recently, I think I’ll go over by myself,” Tess said.

“Yes,” said Lina, moving forward in her chair, “I think that at this time that would be for the best,” she stated.

“But,” protested Jess, frowning. “You know I need to see this,” she stated.

Hushing her eldest child, Lina again nodded to Tess. “Go to your brother,” she encouraged.

Smiling back at the mother of the other two girls in the room, Tess hurriedly exited, walking quickly to the elevator, once again fishing her phone out of her purse and calling for a taxi.

Waiting for the cab outside, once it arrived, she climbed inside and provided the driver with the address, startled when the ride took less than five minutes.

Getting out, she walked up the building entryway and pushed the small white square beside the number indicated on the text message. The door buzzed. Moving quickly, she grabbed ahold of the door and let herself into the building.

Taking the elevator up to the fourth floor, she followed the numbers on the door until she arrived at the apartment. Letting out a breath, she knocked on the door. When Cassidy opened it and smiled, Tess frowned and shook her head. The nurse was a natural beauty, long lean limbs, pretty face, and a natural smile.

“You must be Tess,” she said, stepping back to allow her to enter the apartment.

Tess nodded, returning a perfunctory smile, “Cassidy,” she replied.

Closing the door behind Tess, “He’s right this way,” she said, leading Tom’s sister into the dining area of the apartment.

Tom was sitting crossed legged atop a fluffy looking face cloth. Face battered, one eye half swollen shut. Body abraded and bruised. He looked bad.

“Jesus,” she murmured as he waved a greeting. “Did Janine do that?” she asked, pulling out a chair and sitting in it, leaning forward to get a better look at him.

Climbing to his feet, he bowed deeply to his sister, “Some,” he replied, grinning sheepishly.

“I would like to know what she did,” Tess said, frowning and shaking her head.

No you wouldn’t, Tom thought, vividly remembering being tied to Janine’s pink dildo and stuck to the chair as her pussy swallowed him whole, or how he tried to trick her and she swallowed him the other way. It might be a little awkward. He waved a hand at Tess, “You’re here now, in the end that’s what counts. I’m sorry I put you through this kind of worry again,” he said apologetically, making his eyes as big and as innocent as possible.

If she wasn’t his sister and aware of his persuasive charms, she might have fell for it, but truth be told, she was far more relieved than she was mad. Miss Addison had said it was the noise from his phone that had alerted her, but it was the teacher who had taken it upon herself to kidnap him.

Reaching her hand out, she softly touched the side of his face with the pad of her index finger, “It’s okay,” she said with a smile before adding, “Of course you know it’ll cost you,” she jested.

Putting his hand on the back of her fingernail, he smiled back, “You know I’m for it,” he replied, giving her a wink.

“Despite the way he’s talking, I think you can see he’s in some pretty rough shape,” Cassidy explained, eyes full of concern as she looked to Tess.

Tess nodded slowly, he did indeed look battered.

“Tom has sort of described his living situation with you and some of the hazards he might encounter there, so what I would like to do is offer that he remain here for the time being, to convalesce. It’s probably safer than trying to keep him stashed in your dorm room,” Cassie proposed. “And I am an RN, so if there’s anything wrong with him that we haven’t seen yet, at least I can be of some medical assistance.”

Again, Tess knew Cassidy’s argument was sound. Leaving Tom unattended was dangerous, Janine proved that when she broke into their room, and Sam proved that when she ducked out of class to play with him.

Tom nodded, as if he too were agreeing with Cassie’s logic.

Tess wondered if maybe this last go around with Janine ground some sense into his thick skull? Or, if she left him here, would it only be a matter of time before he convinced the nurse to try something new and novel?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a comment or review. Thanks