- Text Size +

That Awkward Father Daughter Conversation

Pulling the glossy black racy sports car out of the garage, the day was cool but clear and bright as she shifted it into first and started to drive down the driveway toward the street.

“Do you like it?” Francis asked, looking around the luxurious interior of the expensive automobile and nodding appreciatively.

“Yes, it’s very nice, thank you,” she replied, turning her head and smiling at him briefly before looking back to the road.

He nodded, “Good, I’m glad. You expressed your concern for your mother on the phone, but how are you doing sweetheart?”

“Pretty good,” she replied, shifting gears and picking up speed.

“How’s school?” he inquired, gripping the arm rest on the door as she took the corner exceptionally fast.

“School is school,” she answered, with a shrug of her shoulders. “You know.”

Francis nodded, “Your mother says your grades are exemplary, but are there any boys or anything I should know about?” he asked. “Do I need to buy a shotgun?”

Sensing her father’s discomfort, Janine chuckled. “High school boys are pretty vapid one dimensional creatures,” she replied.

“That may be, but they are, whoa!” Francis exclaimed, bracing himself as Janine turned sharply and accelerated. “This is a pretty fast car,” he commented.

Janine grinned. “There is one boy though who has caught my eye,” she said.

“Oh?” he queried, trying to keep his voice sounding calm as she continued to drive the car like it was on a Formula 1 racetrack.

“Not to say he isn’t a typical stupid high school boy, he is, but he has his charms,” she conceded.

“You need to be careful. I know we had this talk when you were out there modelling and now you’re eighteen, but most boys your age are usually only interested in getting into a girl’s pants,” he said with a sideways smile. “There, I said it.”

“Oh Daddy,” she grinned, “You don’t need to worry about that, that’s probably the last thing this boy I’ve got my eye on is thinking about,” she reassured, flexing her kegels and forcing Tom to squirm.

Francis chuckled, “And who is this pillar of stone who can resist my lovely daughter’s natural gifts?” he asked.

“Oh, he can’t resist,” she replied with a chuckle. “I’ve got this one wrapped around my finger.”

“Um,” Francis replied, unsure of what to say.

Again sensing he was at a loss, she giggled, “Daddy, please, it’s not like I’m still a virgin.”

Clearing his throat, Francis, “Of course not,” chuckling, “I mean, you’re eighteen and well, you know, and I just hope you’re being careful,” he stammered.

Now she laughed, business mogul and CEO of Lindholm Global derailed by the thought of his baby girl getting railed. She had to admit though, she hadn’t thought about protection. Could she still get pregnant if he ejaculated inside of her? Probably not, that would be quite the trek for his teeny swimmers. “It’s not like that,” she chided.

Francis shook his head, unsure of what she on about, and somewhat baffled by circumlocutory dialogue with a teenage girl, but more than eager to steer the conversation in a different direction. “This young man have a name?”

Janine nodded, “Tom, Tom Wentworth,” she provided.

Francis perked up, “I know Tom Jr., great business head, a good man, BioDyne. I was as shocked as anybody when Tom Sr. abruptly retired a couple of years back and then just vanished from the scene. Absolutely brilliant mind”

Janine rolled her eyes. “Are you man crushing?”

“Not at all. Just was rumors that Tom Sr. was onto something that would change the world, then poof, gone. Isn’t there a daughter in that family too, I think she must be right around your age?” he asked.

“Tess is exactly my age, she goes to my school too, in fact she was at my birthday party last week,” she informed.

He paused, “I heard everything went well, the band came?” he inquired, turning his head to look at her.

She nodded.

“And? We’re they awesome?”

“I suppose, I mean, I think everybody had a good time, so it was cool In the end,” she replied.

Francis nodded, not that he was a big Injustice fan, but as long as she enjoyed herself.

“Have you had Tom over to the house? Your mother met him?”

Janine’s mouth split into a smile, “Yes on both accounts. I think she likes and approves of him, but you should really ask her what her opinion is though, from a more parental standpoint,” she encouraged, visualizing her father asking her mother about Tom. What she wouldn’t give to see the look on her mother’s face and hear how she would respond to that particular inquiry.

He nodded. Janine had always been a bit of a loner, she had ‘friends’ but, he was pleased by the notion she was beginning to socialize a little more. Putting some bits of information together in his head, “How old is Tom then if Tess is your age?” he asked.

“Tess and Tom were born in the same year.”

“A younger man hey? That makes you a bit of cougar then,” he teased.

Janine snickered, “You got me, I’m a regular maneater Dad,” she replied. How long ago was Tom inside her tummy?

“Well I just hope he doesn’t break your heart sweetie,” he said with genuine affection.

She turned her head and beamed at her sire. “Don’t worry, I’ll keep him tucked neatly under my thumb,” she said, feeling there was something particularly naughty having this conversation with her father all the while Tom was bound securely in her underpants. She was sure she could feel him breathing, the sensation of the rise and fall of his chest making her wet.

“Janine, the road!” he said, pointing forward. She seemed so distracted.

Looking back, she jerked the steering wheel hard to the left, leaning into the turn as they careened at breakneck speed around a bend in the road.

“You should maybe drive a little slower,” he encouraged, with a nervous laugh. “I would hate to see you get in an accident with this beautiful car.”

“Please,” she replied, elongating the word and giving her head a slight shake as the back wheels started to drift on the loose gravel and she lost control.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, leave a comment, or provide some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read this story!