- Text Size +

Getting Reacquainted – Friday Night

Trapped in the heated folds of her labia near her slobbering pussy, Tom could tell they weren’t driving anymore, the position of her body no longer placing additional pressure on his little frame. The only sounds audible were biological noises from her body. Heartbeat, blood, assorted other noises emanating from her digestive tract.

The certain sense of dread gripping him intensified and he was actually growing fearful of her. Twisting in his fleshy prison, he laughed sardonically unable to conceive of a strategy that might aid him in his current predicament. He had always been able to rely on his natural charm and quick wit, but he knew there would definitely be no joy in Mudville on this day. Mudville? Poor choice of words considering last time he was in her hands she was intent on sticking him up her ass, he thought ruefully.

Suddenly she stopped moving, he could feel something happening above him, hearing her voice but unable to grasp the words and then feeling her fingers grasp him by his upper torso, slowly pulling him up and slowly out of the groove in her pudendum, his body coated and slick with her pre-cum, tendrils connecting him to her before losing elasticity and breaking.

Raising his pruned hands to shield his stinging eyes from the light, he knew in an instant where they were, her room. Before he could give voice to speak, she brought him to her face and he was in her mouth completely, at the mercy of her tongue, being turned over and around as she easily maneuvered him around inside the interior, cleansing him of her juice before spitting him back into her right hand.

There was a half a smile on her face, borderline smirk as she looked down at the little thing lying in her hand, “Since your hasty departure the last time you were here, I have had some time to prepare for your return,” she said, turning her hand slowly around and showing him an assortment of items atop the night table beside her bed.

Wiping fingers across his eyes, he looked where she was looking, at the collection of unusual articles on the night stand. There was a transparent rose pink colored silicone rubber dildo, at least twice as long as he was tall. An unlit wax candle imitation of a penis, a small square dental floss container, a roll of scotch tape, two wooden popsicle sticks, a thin red stripped plastic bendy straw, what looked like a piece of pellucid cling wrap, a small tapered tube labelled SuperBond Superglue, a safety pin, a small disposable lighter, and a giant jug of blue Gatorade.

Turning in her hand, he looked up at her, eyes bloodshot, irritated by stewing in her excitement. “Janine, no,” he said, lifting a warding hand as his mind constructed all sort of unsavory uses she might employ with the accoutrements on the small table top and knowing no of them were things he might want to experience.

She pouted, exaggerating the gesture, “No?” she asked.

He looked back to the table then her, “Please,” he implored, hoping to appeal to her.

She smiled, “Yes Tom.” Looking down over her table, her smile broadened, “The real dilemma I’m facing is where to begin,” she commented. “So many choices, and I am so unbelievably horny right now,” she added, letting out a big sigh.

He twisted in her palm, evaluating his chances of leaping from her hand onto the bed. It was a thick duvet, pretty soft and might cushion his landing.

She laughed, “I think you can make it,” she said, as if reading his mind, and lowering her hand closer to the bed, daring him to try.

Filled with desperation, he mentally plotted his course and leapt. The drop to him seemed about thirty or so feet, the patterned surface rushing up at him quickly. Rolling as he hit the surface of the comforter, he came to his feet in a fluid motion, surprised at how forgiving the landing had been. Spurred by adrenalin, he bolted across the top of the blanket.

“Run!” he heard her voice urge, excitement in her tone.

The soft duvet that had allowed him land gentler than anticipated also made it very difficult for him to run across, somewhat like trying to sprint across a gigantic marshmallow. Determined, he didn’t want to risk looking back to see how close she was, keeping his eyes locked on the far side, it was a long shot at best and if he could make it, he could try sliding down the opposite of the fancy blanket, instead he just kept pumping his legs, ignoring the ache screaming from them due to long hours bred by inactivity.

There was a loud noise from behind him and he was catapulted upwards into the air, as she slapped both hands heavily down on the blanket behind him, the force of the impact throwing him off balance and he landed awkwardly back on the bedspread. Rolling again, momentum carrying him forward, she leaned forward and flicked him with her right index finger, the stinging blow catching him on the back of his right leg and buttock, sending him sprawling. He hadn’t even made it half way.

She sprang up onto the bed, the mattress moving under her weight as she crawled on all fours toward him, a leg to either side of his body before she sat back on her heels, her skirt pulling part way up her creamy thighs as she gazed down upon him.

Flipping over onto his back, Janine looming over him as he looked passed her skirt and the swell of her breasts as she put her hands on her bare thighs. Cocking her head to the side, she extended her lower lip, “I really thought you had a shot,” she said in mock sympathy.

Scrambling frantically backward, he tried to create some distance, but she was so big and he was so small.

Tongue partially extended, touching her lower lip, Janine watched as he tried to move out from between her legs. Moving her right hand in between her thighs, she caressed her pussy through the fabric of her panties, before moving her hand over him and driving the pad of her index finger firmly into his abdomen, pressing hard and pinning him to the bed beneath. Opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water, he struggled to breathe, pushing weakly against the glossy manicured nail bearing down on his chest, trying to get a taste of air, but there none to be had. Unable to breathe, eyes wide in terror, he swung his head from side to side, certain the force of her finger would surely rupture some of his internal organs.

She watched on in delight, big grin on her angelic face, shaped eyebrows raised in mock alarm.

Spots drifted across his vision, exploding in flashes, then he blacked out from oxygen deprivation.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment or share some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!