- Text Size +

Alpha

Friday morning, Rachel Addison was unsure of what to expect for her first day of instruction with her tiny captive locked securely against her privates. She did find as the day progressed, it was both amusing and exhilarating to be directing a classroom full of students, all the while having this tiny little thing held prisoner. As for Tom’s efforts, she did find it an adequate day, though his attentiveness seemed insipid and his effort could certainly have benefitted from a greater degree of consistency. She made a mental note that he was in need of some specific tutoring regarding that.

She was a little disappointed with the fact Janine Lindholm was absent from school, she had hoped to revel in her secret knowledge while being near the girl, but the girl’s father was returning home. By the end of the day, she was in need of release and a smile touched the side of her face, tonight’s lesson will focus on consistency she mused as she slid the key into the lock of the door to her apartment and opened it. Stepping into her apartment, she was startled by the presence of another person seated at her dining room table. Flicking on the light switch by the door, she held her keys defensively in her hand, relaxing when she identified the intruder.

“Miss Lindholm? What are you doing in my apartment?” Miss Addison asked, sour expression on her face at finding the girl in her apartment.

Seated at the kitchen table, Janine strummed her fingers across the blue lid of the clear plastic Tupperware container under her hand. “You’ve found something of mine and I come to collect it,” she said, blue eyes narrow and penetrating.

The teacher’s frown deepened. “How did you get in here?” she asked, evading the question.

“Please, your building superintendent is quite a piece of work. I told him I was your niece and all it took was a coy little smile, a sidelong glance of my pretty blue eyes under long eyelashes, and a subtle caress on his ‘manly’ arm and he couldn’t wait to bend over backwards to do anything I asked. Hell, I bet I could even get him to drink my piss out of a dirty glass,” she said with a devious smile and a chuckle.

“How dare you,” started Miss Addison, irked by the girl’s impudence and insolent tone.

“Save your indignation, this is not a discussion, negotiation or dialogue, so for the moment keep your mouth shut. You have my Tom and you are going to turn him over to me,” Janine stated bluntly.

“Get out of my apartment!” snapped Miss Addison, pointing back to the door without bothering to turn her head.

Janine laughed, “Rachel, please. You are in no position to issue orders here,” she asserted, chuckle lingering in her throat.

Walking to the counter in the kitchen, Miss Addison placed her purse on the counter and put her hand on the telephone, “If you do not leave immediately, I warn you, I will call the police,” she said, angry.

Janine nodded. “And together we will wait for them to arrive, where I will tell them that you forced me to come here, that you have been taking advantage of me since I was a naïve sixteen year old and then I’ll give them the names of four or five other girls who will tell the same story and we’ll establish that you are a deviant sexual predator with a taste for little girls,” she countered, tsking and shaking her head slowly from side to side in mock dismay.

Miss Addison looked stunned for a moment, understanding the ramifications of such an allegation. “You’re an ‘A’ student,” she countered.

Janine’s grin broadened, “And all it cost me was to let you have your way with poor little sheltered me,” she answered, an angelic expression of innocence sweeping across her beautiful face.

“That is utter nonsense!” defended the teacher, outraged by the suggestion.

“Of course it is, but given the highly influential nature of the victims, and the vast resources available to launch a lawsuit, no one will really question the truth. They’ll just see a sociopathic loner of a teacher with no friends abusing her position of authority,” Janine clarified, leaning forward and putting her elbows on the table, eyes narrowing and expression turning perilous.

Miss Addison was aghast, the girl was right. Allegations of sexual misconduct whether founded or not often spread irreparable rumors capable of destroying careers. And the money? The girl had access to almost limitless financial resources. Subconsciously she shook her head.

Leaning back in the chair, Janine smiled off the side of her face. “Or, you can simply give me back my little Tom,” she said, extending her right hand.

Releasing the phone, still shaking her head slowly, eyes searching Janine’s placid features. This girl would do it, of that, there was no doubt, she was a wolf and there was no mercy in those luminous lupine eyes.

“Wait, I almost forgot, how silly of me,” Janine added, “There’s more. You see, I took the opportunity to look around your cozy apartment and I found your delightful little fairy garden in the back there. Some of those are pretty valuable, especially for someone on your limited salary, anyway, once you’ve returned my property to me, I’ll see the half dozen statuettes I had your lecherous superintendent lug down to my car are returned to you,” she said.

“You are an evil cunt!” hissed Miss Addison, face twisted in rage at the audacity.

Janine laughed, “Such offensive language. You know that profanity is the last resort of the vulgar and uneducated. I expected better from you,” she chastised, blue eyes sparkling.

Rachel Addison stood there shaking, face discolored, hands tightly gripping the edge of the counter.

Janine stood up, several inches taller than the older woman, face growing deadly serious again. “And you have no idea what kind of cunt I am, evil or otherwise, or the depths to which I’d go to get my little toy back,” she growled.

Pointing a finger at the taller blonde, Rachel chuckled, a low sound. “If I can’t have him, then maybe no one should,” she warned, curling her other hand into a fist, poised to deliver a death strike to her crotch.

Nonplussed by the threat, Janine smiled, “We’ve already established you will not have him, no matter how this quaint melodrama unfolds, the question is what will the balance of your life look like? Will it be as a publicly disgraced teacher feeding off the crumbs of a salacious scandal, forever impoverished and pleading your innocence to an uncaring audience? Or will you continue on a positive career arc with the support of an extremely powerful benefactor?” she asked bluntly, spreading her hands wide. “Ultimately the choice is yours,” she acknowledged.

Miss Addison knew she was defeated, outmaneuvered by the devious and clever girl. Slumping her shoulders forward, she nodded slowly. “Alright,” she said solemnly, “You can have him.” Taking a step back from the counter, she unfastened the button on the side of her skirt, letting the garment drop to the ground. Pulling out the elastic waist of her underwear, she looked at the little tuft of hair peeking out from between the groove of her outer labia. Parting her lips, she took his arms and pulled out the little youth, setting him on the countertop.

Tom staggered sideways a bit, a little disoriented from being so hastily relocated. Steadying himself, he had heard only muffled snippets of conversation. Looking first to Miss Addison, then Janine, he knew he had not gone from the frying pan into the fire, that move was long past, instead, he had simply replaced one fire with an even hotter, more intense one. Finding the air cool against his wet skin, he wrapped his arms around himself.

Janine stepped forward, hands folded in front of her, Cheshire grin on her lovely face, “Hello Tom,” she said warmly. “You have no idea the trials you have put me through since last we were together, but fret not, we shall get reacquainted very shortly.”

Head forward, eyes still on the statuesque beauty, he started to shiver. Was it the cool air? Or was it her? He knew there was nothing to say, only that there would be bitter Hell to pay.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or leave some feedback, it is always helpful and greatly appreciated. thanks for taking the time to read!