- Text Size +

Holiday’s End

Tess secreted Tom in her night table drawer overnight, sneaking him back some food from breakfast the following morning. Wolfing down the food, he needed her help to get him to the bathroom to relieve himself and cleanup.

Standing over the sink, brushing her teeth while he tried to dry himself with a facecloth, she said, “We need to figure out how to get you onto the plane so we can go back to school,” she spat a mouth of toothpaste into the sink.

“Purse?” he asked.

“Imagine what security will do when they see your little skeleton as my bag goes through x-ray. That would be a lot of explaining to do,” she said, scooping some clean water into her mouth with her hand and swishing it around.

He nodded. “How about a jacket pocket?”

Spitting the frothy water back into the sink, “Pretty risky, anybody bumps or jostles me, you might get squished. Pants pocket is no better, no way you’ll be able to survive there,” she said, shaking her head. “You’d be squished for sure the moment I sit down, front or back pocket, death by hip or butt.”

“Where then?” he asked, finished drying himself.

“Same place I keep my cell phone, bra,” she answered, nodding her head.

“What?” he asked.

“Safest place there is, inside my bra,” she repeated, looking down at him.

“I don’t think so,” he said.

She wiped her face with a hand towel. “Listen, you’ll be cradled from harm, we can get through the metal detector, it’s the only place that make sense. Trust me, I’m not overly pumped at the idea myself,” she said.

He frowned but couldn’t dispute her logic. “Okay,” he conceded.

“We will need to see if it will work first,” she said. Undoing the top two buttons on her white blouse, she pulled the right cup of her brassiere forward and lowered him down against the smooth warm flesh. Bringing the cup slowly back over him, she asked, “How’s that?”

“It’s okay,” he said, fidgeting to get into a better position.

She removed him to finish her morning ablutions and get everything packed. When she was ready to depart, she placed him back in the security of her bosom.

Walking out toward the limousine, Tess met with the driver.

“Just you today Miss Teresa?” asked Daryl, inclining his head respectfully.

She nodded, “There’s two bags inside the foyer,” she instructed, turning and pointing back up to the house.

Daryl bobbed his head and set off to fetch the luggage.

Raphaella appeared through the front door, gliding down the stairs, she wrapped her long arms around Tess and pulled her into a fierce hug. “You give some of that to your brother for sneaking away without saying goodbye,” Raphaella said, giving her daughter an extra squeeze.

Tom though for sure he was going to be smothered between his sister’s and mother’s breasts. When finally they broke the embrace, he took a deep breath.

“I still don’t understand it,” Tess’s mother said wistfully.

She nodded. “It’s okay, mom, Tom went up yesterday with one of the other kids from school, you know Tom,” she replied with a smile, climbing into the back of the limousine while Daryl loaded the luggage into the trunk.

“Stop squirming so much,” she whispered, as she leaned back on the seat, and pressed the power button to lower the window.

“It’s hot in here,” he complained, voice low and almost inaudible as her flesh pressed against him.

“Goodbye dear,” Raphaella said, “I love you.”

“Love you too,” replied Tess as the limo started to pull away. Tess raised the tinted window back up. On the drive to the airport, she also raised the vanity screen separating the driver from the passenger compartment in the limo and opened her top, letting Tom get some fresh air. Looking down at him, a series of thoughts went through her head. One, how comical it was to be looking down at her brother as he was wedged in against her boobs, two, how utterly and completely dependent he was on her, and three, why was she getting aroused.

“Hey,” he said, pushing against her stiffening nipple.

“Relax,” she said dismissively, “It’s the air conditioning.”

He frowned.

“Once we’re in the air, you’ll have to keep quiet,” she advised.

“I know,” he said.

“It’ll only be an hour and a half,” she said. “If you can manage that long,” she chided.

“Plus pre-boarding, and waiting for people to get off the plane, luggage, so more like four hours,” he said back.

When they arrived at the airport, she tucked him back in and re-fastened her buttons. Daryl helped with the baggage check and she made her way to the terminal. Sitting there waiting, Tom kept moving around, she flicked a glance to make sure it didn’t look like her top was moving to obviously or that the creature from the movie Alien was going to burst out her chest.

When the flight attendant at the gate desk called her flight number, she walked to the gate and presented her boarding pass and driver’s license. As she walked down the sloping corridor toward the plane, she whispered a warning, “You need to be still.” At the plane she smiled at the flight attendant there and showed her pass again. Climbing into her seat she fastened the seat belt and leaned back, waiting for the take off.

Despite her caution to the contrary, it felt like Tom was in a state of perpetual motion, moving around the inside of her bra cup. The more he moved, the more conflicted she felt herself becoming. Mentally, she was very aware of the fact he was her brother, but physiologically all of the thrilling little sensations he was creating in her body were arousing her. She shifted her weight in the airplane seat, to change the pressure she felt developing between her legs.