- Text Size +

Tess

Slipping silently into her room, Tess crossed the floor to her bed and sat down. Bringing her purse around, she removed the small eyeglass case and set it on her lap. ‘You better be in here’ she mentally projected at the case, putting on her angry face.

Cracking it open, Tom rolled onto his side and grinned up at her.

“You little fucker!” she growled angrily, face a mask of ire as she stabbed an indicting finger directly at him as he sat on her bed in her room back at the school.

Tom opened his eyes wide in feigned innocence, “What?” he asked, portions of his body still discolored purple with areas fading to yellow.

“Don’t what me,” she warned, “You have no idea how worried I was for you after you slipped out of my purse. I didn’t know if you were dead or hurt or stolen or what. Look at you, beaten and battered,” she said, fiery green eyes inspecting him.

“I was fine,” he reassured, lifting his hands as if to say no big deal.

“Fine? Janine had my hand in her crotch while you were crawling around in her bloody come stained panties,” she barked, getting to her feet and making a noise of anger mingled with disgust.

He chuckled wistfully, “Janine has an exceptionally fine crotch I must say,” he remarked with a smirk.

Tess curled her right hand into a fist and shook it at him. “I have half a mind to bonk you on your thick little skull right now!” she threatened.

There was a light rapping on the door. Tess hurriedly reached down and gathered Tom in her right hand as Sam stepped in, books in her arms.

Dark eyes alight with curiosity, “Did you get him?” she asked, tone excited.

Tess nodded, bringing her hand forward and opening it to show the other girl her diminutive brother.

“Wow,” she said, looking down at Tom, a gleam of wonder in her chocolate colored eyes.

He smiled up at her and bowed deeply.

Sam shook her head, fascinated by the tiny boy.

Tess, moving over to her bed, set him down on the comforter covering it. “Now that I have you back, there is no way in the world I’m going to leave you alone right now,” Tess looked over at Sam, “She’ll stay here with you while I get the things I need to get you situated,” she advised.

“Ye ma’am,” he replied nonchalantly. Sam nodded.

“Do you understand me?” she asked, eyes back on him, narrowed, daring him to wise off.

He smiled and nodded once, an emphatic gesture to convey his understanding.

Crossing the floor, mumbling to herself, Tess walked over to Sam. “I shouldn’t be too long, maybe half hour,” she supplied.

Sam grinned. “I’ll look after him, I don’t have to be in my next class for at least an hour anyway,” she said, nodding her head.

“Thanks,” conveyed Tess, smiling. Turning once more to look at Tom, giving him a hard stare bordering on murderous, she pulled the strap of her purse over her shoulder and exited the room.

Setting her books on her desk, Sam drifted over to Tess’s side of the room and sat down on the bed a short distance from him.

“So, I guess you’re pretty surprised seeing me like this?” he asked, grinning up at her.

“It’s okay. Tess told me the whole story,” Sam reassured, smiling back.

“Sorry about the panties,” he offered, tone conciliatory.

“Panties?” she asked, brow lifted, confused.

“Yeah, Tess told you I jacked a pair of your panties and smuggled them into my little man cave, right?” he asked.

“Um, no, she left that part out,” Sam replied, frowning slightly.

He grinned sheepishly, “My bad,” he said.

“Why did you take my, no wait, when did you take my underpants?” she inquired, curious.

“Hmm,” he started, “You came in here and hopped into the shower, I’m not sure what day it was, my internal clock is a little skewed right now, like last week, maybe a week ago today, not sure,” he answered.

“Did you watch me undress?” she queried.

He nodded, grin still on his face. “Very beautiful.”

“And then like a little creeper, snuck out and swiped my panties? The ones I had been wearing?”

“The lime green ones,” he chuckled. “But Tess took them away from me and put them back near your laundry hamper,” he added, expression appearing disappointed.

Her mouth dropped open, eye wide. Bringing her leg up onto the bed, she hiked up her skirt some to reveal the bright green thong she was wearing, “These ones?” she asked, pointing at her panties.

Moving closer to her, he walked up almost close enough to touch the panties. Looking up, “Yep, these would be the ones,” he said.

“Why would you want my panties?” she asked.

Shrugging, he said nothing, just beaming his charming smile on her instead.

“I’m not sure how to feel about that,” she said, ponderously.

“What do you mean?” he inquired, moving another step forward and placing a tiny hand against her panties.

“There is a certain sense of violation and I think there may need to be some consequences for taking such liberties,” she stated.

“Oh?” he asked playfully, giving her a rakish smile.

She looked down on him, dark eyes smoldering as she held her plump lower lip between her teeth. She knew what she wanted, the thing she and Tess had talked about, wondering what it would feel like to have this tiny little handsome boy a prisoner in her panties, a slave to her desire. There were other things too, darker things dancing along the back of her mind.

She shook her head slowly as he traced the groove of the slit in her pussy revealed by the snug green undergarment.

She shifted her bottom on the bed, arching her pelvis slightly. The motion caused him to stumble forward into the hollow created by the movement, her gravity pulling him against her.

“Goodness,” he exclaimed, feigned surprise, both hands now on the sheer fabric separating him from her privates, nuzzling the side of his face against her.

She wanted him. Wanted to see what he could do, feel what it would be like. Was there time?

Grinning devilishly, he turned his head and kissed her through the panties. She felt herself getting wet. Putting a finger behind his head, she pushed him gently against herself, feeling the tingle of his tiny skull brushing up against her sensitive nerves.

Unexpectedly, the door opened, startling Sam, who in response, jerked backward and swung her leg back off the bed. The quick motion made the mattress under Tom spring up and knock him off his feet.

Tess stepped in. “Forgot my card. He’s not giving you too much trouble,” she said grinning at Sam as she entered, unaware of the sultry exchange between the two.

Sam turned away, fearful the color in her face might give her away, “No, he’s been fine,” she said, an almost imperceptible tremor in her voice.

Tess frowned at Tom and pointed her left index finger.

Tom grinned, holding his hands up and nodding at Sam, “You heard her,” he said, “Good as gold.”

Tess snorted, walking to the night table beside her bed and taking out her bank card. Returning to the door, she paused. “Be back soon.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, provide feedback, or speculate! It is always muchly appreciared and very helpfu, thanks for reading!