- Text Size +

Lina

While the rational logical part of Lina’s brain nagged at her, prodding her with questions like how long can this wonderful and exciting relationship with little Tom endure? How long before Tess raises an alarm? How far was she willing to take this unusual circumstance? At the moment though, voice of reason quieted, she felt positively decadent, alive. She wasn’t sure how to describe the sensation of having this diminutive man adoring her in ways she could not have thought imaginable only a day earlier. He had called her a goddess and in some aspects she actually felt that way with a form of absolute power in her hands as he delicately tickled and teased her flesh from within his silken hideaway. Wielder of a secret knowledge only she was privy to as she interacted with Teresa and Samira made her feel almost like a girl herself again.

She harbored no illusion as to why the girls were there, not some feigned excuse or concern for Janine. They were there to try and find her newly acquired tiny Tom. Luxuriating in the sensation of her tiny paramour held securely against her most delicate of flesh, she had taken the girls to Janine’s room, all the while dancing along the edge of release as he worshipped her femininity.

Retiring to her room, she closed the bedroom door, locking it for privacy before climbing up onto the bed. Reclining on her back, she slid her left thumb under the waistband of her exercise pants and pulled it back, Tom’s head barely visible amidst the folds of her puffy labia.

Feeling the release of pressure, he leaned back out from her lips, making eye contact with her, his face slick and hair matted back from the fruit of his efforts to keep her in a heated state of arousal.

He grinned wickedly, moving his head forward all the while sustaining eye contact and demonstrably licking her stiffened clit in one long pass of his tongue, winking up at her as he finished and pulled his lower lip into his mouth.

She shook her head slowly from side to side, eye contact still engaged. “You are a most delightful young man,” she cooed softly.

“You are a most delicious woman,” he replied, leaning in again and kissing her softly of the nerve nexus of her genitals.

She shuddered slightly, feeling her body respond to his play.

He brought a hand up and caressed her swollen button, tapping his fingers across it as he massaged it. Her pussy starting lubricating more vigorously in anticipation.

Finally, he broke her gaze, looking down at the flesh engorging with blood all around him.  Pushing his right leg through the fold in her flesh, the warmth within embracing him. Hastily, she reached down to part her petals to facilitate his access. Slipping his other leg inside her and wiggling himself into her up to his waist. With her free hand, she pushed gently on his shoulders as he positioned his hands by his sides and allowed himself to be eased inside of her until all that remained of him visible out of her was his small head. He was moving his body in such a way, touching sensitive clusters of eager nerves. She felt her breath catch in her throat, her heat and desire mounting. Delicately she reached her right index finger down to his face. Tilting his clean up, he kissed her finger, feeling her muscles convulse around him as she chuckled throatily. Touching her finger to the juice oozing out of her, she traced small delicate circles around her clit, achingly slow, deliberately tormenting herself to prolong the delicious thrill of their union.

There was a furious pounding on the bedroom door, startling Lina and disrupting her plight.

“They’re gone,” Janine said through the door, “Just thought you should know. I think we need to talk,” she suggested.

Lina let out a slow breath, so close.

“Did you hear me?” asked Janine, sounding like her head was right on the door.

“Yes, sweetheart, I heard you, I’m not sure now is the appropriate time,” Lina answered.

“I think it’s pretty important,” Janine countered.

“Okay, give me a minute,” she said begrudgingly. Looking down at Tom and frowning slightly, beads of perspiration on the smooth skin of her brow, “I guess we’ll finish this later,” she promised in a whisper.

“Leave me here,” he said, mischievous smile on his face as he made a show of feasting on some of the nectar still seeping out of her.

She considered for a moment, if she left him embedded as he was, would he be able to breathe if she released her outer lips. “I don’t know if you’ll get enough air,” she cautioned.

“If I start thrashing wildly, not enough air,” he assured.

Surrendering to passion, she grinned and released her pussy lips, the petals closing over his face. He remained still. Allowing her panties to cover her pussy, she moved to the edge of the bed.

“What are you doing in there?” demanded Janine from the hall.

Lina crossed the floor to the door and opened it. “What is so important child?” she asked, slight smile on her face, cheeks holding a crimson blush.

Janine paused before answering, looking at her mother’s flushed cheeks, sweaty forehead. She frowned, “What were you doing?” she asked again, eye narrowing.

“None of your business is what I was doing,” replied Lina, slow grin spreading over her lovely face as Tom resumed his worshipful attention.

“You know!” accused Janine, shaking her head and clenching her teeth.

Lina rewarded her daughter with a puzzled expression, “Know what?” she asked, wiping a hand across her brow.

“You know what I’m talking about, don’t deny it,” Janine replied.

Lina frowned and shook her head. She needed to end this conversation, and fast, she was on the verge of an all-consuming orgasm that would probably drop her to her knees and then there would be no denying she not only knew about tom, but was enjoying him too. “I haven’t got the foggiest,” she started, taking in a large intake of air as she got closer to the point of no possible return.

Janine’s eyes widened.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review, comment, or just share a thought, feedback is always appreciated, thanks for reading!