- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lina pronounced Lee-na

Karolina

Bath finished, the water growing tepid, Karolina rose to standing in the wide tub, water spilling from her lean body as she reached for the towel and dried herself off. Stepping out, she wrapped herself in a thick fluffy white knee length robe. Still fairly early, she decided she would read a few chapters in her book. Exiting the bathroom, she set the pillows against the headboard and climbed onto the bed, reclining back against the pillows, long legs stretched out before her. Reaching over, she clicked on the lamp on her night table and switched off the overhead light before taking the small soft cover book and opening it at the delicately embroidered piece of cloth she used as a book mark.

Tom considered his options. As it was, being small, he knew he was definitely at the mercy of those around him and knew or at least strongly suspected should he throw himself upon Janine’s mercy, he was going to be in some very deep trouble. Without food, or prospect of rescue, he knew he needed to do something soon or his situation would deteriorate. Weighing options, he decided he would make a direct approach and appeal to Karolina. Much as he had done in Janine’s room, he used the electrical cord for the lamp as a means of getting onto the night table beside her bed. Climbing up, he pulled himself onto the surface and moved near to the edge, well within sight of her. Even from profile, she was gorgeous, a natural beauty, sultry lips, button nose. Letting out a breath and hoping he wasn’t jumping from frying pan to fire, he raised his arms overhead and waved them back and forth.

Detecting movement in the periphery of her vision, Karolina turned her head to investigate, seeing the tiny figure of a young naked man near her clock. A puzzled expression crossed her face as she looked down upon him in wonder. “Who are you little one?” she asked, noticing the little gold circlet about his neck.

His face split into his most charming smile, “Tom,” he answered, “And you are Mrs. Lindholm.”

“Lina,” she said rewarding him with a pleasant smile on her exceptionally attractive face.

“Lina,” he repeated, nodding.

Setting the book down on the bed beside her, she extended her open hand to him. He climbed into her palm and she brought him up near her chest.

Lina shook her head. “How is it you are so tiny?” she inquired, azure eyes alight with curiosity as she inspected him.

He shook his head. “It is an interesting story,” he started, “I was in my grandfather’s workshop and I guess I triggered some kind of action on a machine he was working on and it did this to me,” he said, spreading his arms out.

“Indeed,” she said. “You are hurt?” she asked, facial expression reflecting concern as she noted the bruises covering his little body.

He shook his head, “Looks worse than it feels,” he said, looking down at the marks coloring his flesh.

“Were you accidentally trodden upon?” she asked.

He shook his head.

She nodded slowly, a light of understanding in her lovely blue eyes, “You are what Janine was looking for in my room, aren’t you?” she asked, pursing her lips and tilting her head slightly to the side.

He cast his eyes down and nodded slowly.

“She did this?” she asked, eyes narrowing, free hand pointing at the bruises on his diminutive body.

He chuckled and shook his head, pausing and considering how to explain that the majority of his infirmities were a result of Janine’s use of him as a sexual plaything. “Sort of, but I think I pretty much did it to myself,” he stated.

Lina frowned slightly. “What do you mean sort of?” she asked.

He cleared his throat, looking away, shrugging his shoulders.

Lina raised an eyebrow, “Goodness,” she said, connecting the dots in her mind.

“Like I said, it’s mostly my fault, I put myself in this situation,” he chuckled.

“How did you get here in our house if this happened in your grandfather’s shop?”

“Um, I sort of bullied my sister into bringing me here on the day of the party,” he explained.

“You have been here since Saturday?”

He nodded.

“With Janine?”

He nodded again.

“All of this in just two days?” she asked, pointing again to his body.

He grinned.

She looked at him closely. “You are related to Teresa Wentworth,” she said, seeing the familial similarity.

“Tess is my sister,” he acknowledged.

“Perhaps I should call her? I’m sure she is very concerned for you?” she said.

Tom paused a moment then shook his head, “I don’t want her to see me like this,” he said, looking at his body, discolored and coated with Janine’s dried secretions.

“You could probably use a good cleaning,” she said, wrinkling her nose.

“That would be awesome,” he said, bringing his hands together.

Carefully, she curled her fingers around his body to support him while she got up off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Flicking on the light, she turned on the taps for the faucet in the sink, testing the water, getting it to the right temperature and not so powerful that he couldn’t stand under it. She set him on the counter and removed the collar from his neck before lowering him down inside the sink. She ran the ends of her wet fingers over the bar of soap in the dish beside the sink and then brought her soapy fingers down where he could reach them.

He washed himself all over, using the soap residue from her fingers to do his hair and his body before stepping into the gently flowing stream of water coming out of the tap to rinse himself. The warm water felt invigorating, soothing to his aching muscles.

Stepping out of the stream, he looked up at her and smiled. “Thank you, that was tremendous,” he said, expressing his gratitude.

“You are certainly a very handsome young man, I can see why my daughter has developed an interest in you” she commented, reaching down to pick him up while turning off the taps with her other hand.

“I apologize if my words smack of insincerity or seem impolite, but holy smokes you are an astoundingly beautiful woman, like wow,” he said, eyes wide, an emphatic nod of his head.

She smiled at the compliment, “If only my husband could tear himself away from work long enough to notice,” she said with some degree of wistfulness.

“When you were getting ready for your bath I…” he stopped, innocent smile spreading over his face.

She arched an eyebrow, “You were watching me? While I was preparing for my bath?”

He grinned sheepishly and nodded.

She set him down on a plush face cloth, folding it over him and gently patting him dry. Opening the face cloth, she placed him back in the palm of her left hand.

“So you are a peeping Tom?” she said, grinning, eyebrow arched.

He nodded again.

“And?”

“In all honesty, you are a goddess,” he said, lowering his head reverently and genuflecting.

“And you, wee one are a silver tongued little devil,” she accused, pausing on her way out of the bathroom to turn off the light before returning to her bed.

He wrapped his arms around his torso, the air cool to him.

“Are you cold?” she asked as she moved onto her bed.

“A little,” he replied.

Opening the robe near her bosom, she let him climb off her hand and warm himself against her bath water warmed flesh near her cleavage.

Sprawling against the deliciously scented smooth warm flesh of her bosom, he closed his eyes.

Reaching down, she smiled at the little figure and gently caressed the side of his face and hair.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to provide feedback, it is always appreciated, thanks for reading!