- Text Size +

Tom’s Escape

Climbing unsteadily to his feet, Tom put his hands on the smooth surface inside the drinking glass. The thought of being tied to the hairbrush again but this time stuffed into her rectum was definitely something he wanted to avoid. In the logical, rational part of his mind, he suspected it was only a matter of time before she killed him, not necessarily on purpose, but as she explored new and inventive ways to use him to pleasure herself. He watched as she put her robe back on, humming to herself and wandering from the room. Angry, he struck both fists against the clear prison wall. The glass moved. A startled expression flashed across his face, he hadn’t expected the glass to move. Bracing himself, he pushed against the transparent surface, surprised how easily it moved across the lacquered surface of the vanity. He paused for a moment, thoughts skittering through his mind. Now was the time. If she ever kept the chain on him, he would never be able to get away. Moving the glass to the edge of the vanity top, so that it was partially over the edge, giving himself enough space to drop down and hang from the edge without causing the glass to fall. Hanging down precipitously, he moved sideways in a semi hand over hand fashion until he was able to get out and around the glass before pulling himself back onto the vanity surface. He chuckled softly to himself, panting and little breathless, his muscles aching from sessions with Janine. Circling to the back of the vanity, he lowered himself over the edge on onto the electrical cord hanging down. Desperately afraid Janine would return at any moment, fear propelled as he quickly descended the cord and dashed across the open space of her bedroom floor to the door. Dropping onto his stomach, he peered through the gap at the bottom into the hallway. The way was clear. He suspected she was in the bathroom, so he decided to go in the opposite direction, deeper into the house, unexplored territory. Sacrificing caution for haste, he sprinted along the edge of the baseboard in the hallway, coming to a lone door at the end of the hall. Feeling vulnerable and exposed in the hall, he considered a diving maneuver to slide under the door, but the prospect of world class full frontal rug burn changed his approach. Dropping onto his belly, he cautious pulled himself under the door. The room beyond was huge, appearing to be a massive bedroom, the master bedroom he surmised, Janine’s mother’s room. The interior was very elegant, very fancy antique furnishings, huge four poster bed with overhead canopy with décor decidedly feminine. There was a giant walk in closet, a full bathroom, and a door leading out onto a veranda overlooking the grounds.

He figured it was early in the evening, the clock on the bedside table showed 6:47, the little dot near the top of six indicating PM. From somewhere outside the room he heard a high pitched bellow, the sound of rage. He knew Janine had discovered his absence.

Scanning the environment, he bolted under the bed, making his way to the head and slipping in behind the leg on the right hand side, nearest the door. Given the darkness and difficult location, he hoped it would provide sufficient cover to hide him should Janine come looking. It didn’t take long. The bedroom door opened and when the overhead light came on, the room was bathed in soft yellow light. Janine stood there, still dressed in her bathrobe, hands on her hips and an unwholesome expression on her pretty face.

“I don’t know how you were able to move the glass Tom, but if you’re in here, come out now and all will be forgiven,” she said voice low as she dropped onto her hands and knees to survey the room from floor level.

He held his breath, heart pounding in his chest as he tried to mold himself to the leg of the bed.

She slapped her hand on the carpeted floor, “Come out now Tom!” she said, menacingly.

He closed his eyes, everything in him told him to run, but he knew if she saw him, there was no possible way he could elude being captured by her.

“Tom! Now!” she said sharply.

“What are you doing?” asked the voice of Janine’s mother. He leaned his head around the side of the bed leg to look. Karolina stood in the open doorway.

Janine got up to her feet and smoothed her robe, before turning to face her mother.

“Janine, please, I’ve asked you before to stay out of my room,” Karolina said, tone gentle but firm.

“But,” protested Janine, letting out an audible breath.

“No buts child, what is the rule? I respect your privacy and stay out your room, I ask only you extend me the same courtesy,” explained Janine’s mother.

“I was looking for something,” Janine said, tone a blend of anger and frustration.

“Whatever it was, I can assure you it’s not in my room,” Karolina replied curtly, hands on her hips.

Janine made a growling noise in her throat, “It has better not be in here, because if I find it later, I am definitely going to be in a most unpleasant frame of mind,” she avowed.

“Enough child, I don’t know why you’re acting this way. Go, it’s time for my shower,” she said, escorting Janine to the door.

Janine made another sound, he didn’t know if it just noise or incoherent muttering, but he definitely knew she was in a very dark mood, as her mother closed the bedroom door.

“That child sometimes, I swear I don’t know what goes on in her head,” Karolina said as she padded across the room. He ran, moving diagonally under the bed to the leg at the left side foot to follow where she went. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the tap for what appeared to be a very large tub. Grabbing a clear square glass container from the bathroom counter containing small round soap spheres, she grabbed a couple and tossed them into the tub and then set the container back onto the counter. He thought about trying to get closer, but from his current, safer concealment near the leg of the bed, he had complete view of her in the bathroom as she began to disrobe. With her clothes off, he was amazed by how well toned her body appeared. Breasts larger and fuller than Janine’s, still relatively firm over the taper of her waist before the flare of her hips. A small thatch of golden hair above her pubis. He shook his head and chuckled softly, MILF indeed, she was spectacular. He supposed he wasn’t too surprised by how fit she was given the amount of energy he knew his own mother expended to defy time and halt the aging process. If he wasn’t so thoroughly weary and beat up, he would definitely risked a closer look.

Unexpectedly, she turned and walked back toward him and into the room. He ducked in behind the leg of the bed and watched as she retrieved something from her dressing table, before lifting her arms over her shoulders and putting her hair up before walking back into the bathroom and closing the door. Sitting, he leaned back against the bed leg and closed his eyes.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please free to leave a comment, criticism or review, thanks for the read!