- Text Size +

Back to Normal…

Tom awoke full sized, lying in a hospital style bed, his mother asleep in the chair beside him. There was a bathroom near the entry to the room and he needed to pee something crazy. Smiling, he slipped his legs off the bed and quietly padded across the floor to the bathroom to relieve himself, knees feeling a little like jelly. Letting out a sigh, he started to pee. God he was hungry. Famished. At least this time around, he didn’t have that feel of being out of sync with the environment. Shaking off, he paused to wash his hands, examining his reflection in the mirror. Pale, gaunt, his abraded skin still looked raw from Irina’s rough handling. Touching the marks on his chest, they felt tender. “Come at me now bitch,” he said with a chuckle, spreading his hands.

“Thomas?” called his mother from the other room.

Stepping out of the bathroom, “Here, I just had to,” he started, pausing, suddenly feeling very uncomfortable being naked in front of her. Covering himself, he grinned foolishly. He had been naked around her a lot, why now should he feel so self-conscious?

Ella frowned, “How do you feel?” she asked, leaning forward in her chair.

“Starving, like I could eat a fully grown moose,” he chortled, slipping back into bed and pulling the blankets over his body.

Getting to her feet, “I’ll get the doctor,” she volunteered, exiting the room.

How did he feel? Aside from hungry, tired, weak, not bad. It was again odd how cramped everything seemed to feel, almost claustrophobic in some ways, but he realized it was just altered perception now that he had been restored.

Dr. Holmstron arrived, a pleasant smile on her face. “Good morning, how are you?” she inquired.

He smiled back and gave her a thumb’s up, “Peachy.”

It took almost a week for Tom to feel more himself, the transition this time from being tiny to big much easier than the time previous. His vigor returned more rapidly than Tom Sr.’s did with the doctor citing age and perhaps duration of diminishment as the most probable cause. During the time of convalescence, he and Janine exchanged friendly texts, which in course grew increasingly more daring and graphic as time passed. Whether it was the very personal texts he and Janine were sharing or a by-product of the restoration, Tom found himself almost in a state of perpetual arousal. It didn’t help that every time he closed his eyes, the soft texture of Janine’s unblemished skin, her silky hair, supple lips, sweet taste, and the incredible feeling of her pussy surrounding him filled his senses.

“I’m ready to go,” he declared.

Ella looked at the doctor.

“While I would very much like to study him further, all of his vitals are well within the normal range,” replied Dr. Holmstrom.

Grinning from ear to ear, “Country roads, take me home,” Tom sang.

Lina for her part kept herself apart during the week, busying herself with other things. Business transaction concluded she was surprised when Hedy Smith declined financial remuneration for services rendered, the woman opting instead for the infamous mutually agreeable ‘favor’ somewhere down the road.

When Tom was little she adored him, thrilled by how he made her feel about herself. She would always love him for that. How he had be able to transform her cold callous daughter into the woman she was now was another thing for which she would eternally be grateful. She knew Tom being restored was right, was proper, but it didn’t stop her from feeling a sense of loss and a pang of regret. She knew both in her head and her heart to pursue any type of physical relationship with the boy was now completely out of question. It was obvious that he belonged to Janine, and she to him. Thinking of Janine made her smile. Waiting for Tom return turned the poor girl into a pacing lioness. She was glad Tess was there, the two girls becoming fast friends.

When Dr. Holmstrom had given Tom the green light to leave, she made sure all of the logistics were in readiness.

The flight home aboard the Lindholm jet seemed to take forever for Tom, especially since it was just him, Lina, and his mother. He had made his goodbyes with his grandfather and Aunt Dona, both of whom would be staying on at the clinic until his grandfather’s condition improved further.

Sitting in his chair, fingers strumming the armrest incessantly, he got the distinct impression that whatever strife existed between the two older women no longer mattered and they were forging a strong bond. He did find it slightly unsettling that whenever he looked over to where the duo sat together, they would both go silent and just look back at him.

Frowning at the two women, his eyelids began to droop. Shuffling around in his seat, he fought of the fatigue, but it was a losing battle and his heavy lids shuttered his eyes once more.

Janine was there, clad only in a decidedly skimpy powder blue bra and very revealing matching panty. She had her hair pulled back, a mischievous smile on her pouty lips and a sparkle in her azure blue eyes.

“I missed you,” she purred, stepping into him and draping her arms up over his shoulders, her proximity sweet and perfumed.

“I missed you too,” he replied, placing his hands on the swell of her hips, her skin warm to the touch. God she looked so good, just beautiful. An angel.

In closer, she turned her head up, lifting her chin and pressing her partially open mouth against his, a hint of her cherry flavored lip-gloss touching his taste buds as they kissed.

Sliding his hands up the hollow of her back, he unhooked her bra.

Placing her hands against his chest, she pushed herself back from him, sloughing off her brassiere, her substantial breasts perfect.

“Oh my god,” he breathed in appreciation, shaking his head at the wonder of her stunning beauty.

Grinning, she moved back in, dropping to her knees, hands fumbling with the button on his jeans before drawing both his pants and underpants down around his ankles in one quick motion.

Covering the top of his swollen member with her right hand, she traced the underside of his penis from root to head with her tongue before taking him into her mouth.

Head tilting back, Tom let out a groan of pleasure, fuck it felt amazing.

Expertly she toyed with him, stimulating the glans, edging him closer and closer to climax.

He could feel his heart starting to quicken, perspiration forming all over his body as his became rapid and shallow, “I’m going to,” he moaned, which only seemed to spur her on.

He crossed the threshold of release. There was no turning back now even if he wanted to as he started to come. Unleashing a torrent of pent up passion into her mouth, she drank of him. Through nearly crossed eyes, he gazed down at her in rapturous bliss, but she seemed to be getting bigger or him smaller. Each volley he unloaded he shrank as she greedily took in every drop until her head, then her mouth dwarfed his body. Yet still she did not stop. Unable to combat the irresistible force she used she pulled him entirely into her mouth, swirling him around in the mixture of his offering and her saliva.

Trying to grab hold of anything, she rolled him along her tongue to the back of her mouth, emitting a guttural mewl of pleasure as she swallowed everything.

Squeezed as her muscles undulated systematically driving him downward through her esophagus, “Holy shit fuck!” Tom shouted, jerking awake in his seat, brow damp with sweat, his rigid cock poised at the edge of climax straining against his pants.

“Are you okay? Bad dream?” Ella asked, the smile on her face not masking the concern in her emerald eyes. Physically Tom seemed well, if not a little under nourished, but she had no idea the torments he might have suffered during his abduction. What kind of psychological damage might he be hiding? Nodding slowly, she decided she would get him into therapy once things had settled.

“Um, yeah, sort off,” he chuckled, careful not to move lest the subtle change in position push him over the edge and he cream his pants.

“I imagine it will take some time to overcome those,” Lina said, smiling at him sympathetically.

“Yeah,” he added, glancing down at his crotch, pre-cum darkening the fabric as it started to seep through.

“We should be landing soon,” Ella said.

Tom nodded, hoping his massive erection would subside.