- Text Size +

Freak on a Leash

Dragging Tom back across the sheet, Janine lifted him in front of her and set him into the open palm of her right hand. Disengaging the hasp from the chain at his neck as she walked to the vanity, “We’ll play with that later,” she said, setting it and him down on the vanity top. She left the collar around his neck on.

Opening the lid of the small exceptionally crafted black walnut box on the vanity, she lifted out a two foot length of pale blue satin ribbon. She studied it a moment, then looked down to him.

He frowned.

Pinning his chest to the clear lucite handle, feet to the bristles, head toward the end and almost at the very end of the handle. “What are you doing?” he asked as she looped the ribbon around his feet and pulled it snug. Then she began to wrap the sheer ribbon around the handle of the brush, like a spider encasing its prey in a silken cocoon. Around and around she wrapped until his entire body save for his head was held fast by the blue material.

He scowled, grunting as he tried to move.

She took ahold of the bristled end of the brush, and brought him up before her face, lips parted into a big smile.

“Please don’t tell you going to do what I think you’re going to do,” he said.

“That depends on what you think I’m going to do. If you think I’m going to use my hairbrush to pleasure myself, then I am mostly definitely going to do what you think,” she said, moving him in close and kissing his whole face. “But first, you need a bath.” Setting him down, she donned her robe. Picking him up, she stepped out into the hall.

“Oh hello, Janine,” he heard her mother say as the girl closed her hand around his face.

“Mother,” Janine replied.

“Going to do your hair?” asked the attractive older woman, looking down at the brush.

Janine smiled, “just going to play around with it for a while,” she answered, moving slowly toward the bathroom.

“Okay, dear,” Karolina said.

When Janine removed her palm from his face, he blinked a couple of times. They were in the bathroom. Not the toilet, not the toilet he told himself, completely immobilized. She turned on the faucet and set the brush on the counter before sitting on the toilet and relieving herself. Testing the water, she adjusted the taps so the water was tepid before passing him through the stream of water and scrubbing his head and face with the end of a finger.

Carrying him back into the bedroom, she was humming softly to herself. Climbing onto the bed, she kissed his face again, licking him. Touching herself using him tied to the brush she got herself heated, ready for fun. Lying on her back, she brought him down between her thighs. She put the end of the handle against the opening of her excited pussy, Tom facing up. She smiled and winked at him as she began to ease him into her inner folds.

“Janine!” he yelled as her vagina swallowed his face.

At first, she moved the brush in and out slowly, as if exploring all of the delicate areas within her before bringing it out far enough for him to take a fresh lungful of oxygen. He knew she had done this before but never with a little passenger. She was delighting in the sensation he added to the experience, feeling his little head touching wonderful places inside of her.

She moved into a different position, on her knees, chest and head on the bed, her ass in the air as she worked the handle of the brush in and out of her soaked pussy, each outstroke pulling a small measure of milky secretion from within her depths. He tried to time his breathing but there was no rhythm to her stroke as she altered speed, angles and continued to drive him into her. He felt her muscles clamped down on him as she again altered her position, flipping over onto her bed, knees up. Drawing him out slowly, he gasped for air, eyes stinging but able to see her free hand massaging her clit as she eased him back into the slick hole.

When finally she experienced climax, his position and attachment to the brush protected him from the massive contractions her pussy was making in the throes of her pleasure. He wanted to breathe, but her nectar filled his mouth and nose.

Slowly she withdrew him, the sleek muscles gliding over his face until he was free of her. Just above her stomach, she unraveled the sodden ribbon binding him to the brush causing him to fall a short distance onto her. Capturing as he coughed and sputtered, she brought him back down to her vagina, still engorged and swollen, seeping ecstasy. “Taste what you do to me,” she instructed, pushing his head and face against her opening. He had no choice, gobbling up orgasmic residue.

Once he started thrashing wildly against her, she withdrew him and set him against the erect nipple of her left breast and clapped a hand over him pinning him there.

She chuckled softly, “I think next time, we’ll try the back door,” she said, trying to imagine the wicked sensations sticking him up her ass might bring.

Still holding him mashed against the smooth flesh of her breast, she sat up and got off the bed. Padding silently across the floor, she brought him away from her bosom, smiling down at him as he lay there in the palm of her hand. She looked at the tiny lines molded into his flesh from the fabric and the beat red color of his face, dark haired matted to his skull. Weakly he brought his hands up and scrubbed at his eyes.

She nodded slowly, a low sound of satisfaction in her throat. Grabbing the drinking glass, she turned it upside down and brought it down over him. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, provide constructive criticim or feedback, thanks for reading