- Text Size +

 

Fish Bowl

With a tummy full of food and an abundance of physical rest due to his lengthy period of inactivity, Tom possessed a ton of energy to burn but a limited outlet where to burn it in. Once again, he took to strolling perimeter of his transparent prison. Were they watching him? He couldn’t spot anything he thought might be cameras.

After several laps, “Hey, even hamsters get a freaking wheel,” he barked, spreading his hands apart. “Nothing? No peep? What kind of operation are you running her lady? I demand to see room service,” he ordered, grinning.

Letting out a breath, he continued pacing, counting the steps to amuse himself.

When the door finally opened, swinging inward, it was Anastasia that stepped into the room, accompanied by another very attractive woman, mid-thirties or so he would guess, straight ash blond hair pulled to the side. Elegantly attired in a dress, a fancy fur stole around her shoulders, she sported a goodly amount of flashy bling about her person. Her manner of dress was in contrast to Anastasia’s businesslike appearance. They were talking, but conversing in a language he did not understand but surmised was probably Russian or some variant thereof.

A couple of steps into the room, Anastasia paused, extending her arm and pointing directly at the aquarium, or more so, at him.

The other woman’s gazed followed the indicated direction. Eyes finding Tom, her face lit up, threaded brows rising and scarlet lips forming an ‘o’. She turned her head to Anastasia, babbling something in the same unknown foreign tongue. Anastasia smiled and nodded.

He watched the ample flesh of her exposed cleavage jiggling, struggling to get free of the snug dress as she hurriedly approached the glass to stand over him. Tom craned his neck to look up at her. Having grown up privileged he could tell the fur and jewels the woman decorated herself in were the real deal. Whoever this chick was, she certainly wasn’t hurting for money.

Bending forward, breasts threatening to spill out, she brought her head closer to his level. Bringing her right hand up, she reached out, tapping the manicured and painted nail of her index finger on the glass. “He is incredible. I can hardly believe my eyes,” she commented with a strong accent though her tone still conveyed a sense of wonder.

He had seen the look before. The tapping was loud, annoying. “So you do speak English?” he asked directly, putting hands on hips.

Turning her head to look back toward Anastasia, “He is certainly as handsome as you described,” the woman said appreciatively.

Walking up beside the other woman and into his field of view, Anastasia placed a hand on the small of the other woman’s back, smiling down at him. “I take it you approve?” she queried.

“Very much so,” said the woman, nodding slowly, glacial green eyes riveted to Tom.

“Excellent,” Anastasia replied, turning away, “I shall have Natalya bring in the trolley.” she advised.

“Please do, I am more than satisfied,” responded the woman. Looking back at him, she traced the tip of her pink tongue along underside of her plump upper lip, “i0;k2;l2;l6;k k4;l6;l9;m3;l0;m0;l0;m0;kl3;nl5;l6;k l5;kk3;l6;l3;nm6;l6;k m1;k6;l6;k4;l6;l3;nl9;m0;k4;l0;k k4;m,” she purred, eyes practically scintillating.

Shrugging his shoulders and holding them up, Tom chuckled and held out his hands, “Right back at you lady,” he replied.

Straightening up, she stepped back and turned to the side giving him a view of the door where Natalya was pushing in what resembled a maid’s cart, except this one was covered in adult toys, lotions, and other assorted paraphernalia.

Nodding to Natalya, Anastasia smiled, holding her hand to the cart, “Good?” she inquired as Natalya vacated the room.

The woman walked over to the cart, taking a moment to examine the array of implements there before running her fingertips over them and nodding, “I think these should do nicely,” she approved. Smiling at Anastasia, she removed the fur wrap from around her shoulders revealing a revealing the rest of skimpy snug form fitting green dress that accentuated decidedly delectable svelte curves.

Pressing his hands against the cool glass, “What the fuck?” Tom murmured. Just what the hell was going on?

Taking the stole, Anastasia nodded, giving Tom one last amused look before departing, pulling the door closed behind her with an audible click.

Tom took a couple of steps back from the glass, a recollection mean Janine’s little tray of cruel party accessories jumping to the forefront of his brain. What did this gal have in mind?

Turning back toward the glass enclosure, the woman smiled at Tom before strolling leisurely in his direction, hips swaying from side to side.

Raising a finger, “Listen Miss Hornacova or whatever your name is,” he warned. What was this? Was she the real mastermind behind his abduction? He wasn’t sure, but thought not. Anastasia had declared he belonged to her. Was she pimping him out? Was that it?

Not deterred by his attempted posturing, the woman chuckled and shook her head before unzipping the right side of the dress. Wiggling her hips, she let the garment drop to the ground, revealing her expensive green designer undergarments. Reaching both hands behind her back, she unfastened her bra, springing free two very large perfect surgically enhanced breasts. Bringing her hands back around, she cupping her mammoth boobs, thumbs caressing erect nipples protruding from modestly sized dusky rose-colored aureoles.

Nodding his head, he clearly understood her intent and the direction this little meeting was moving in.

“You have been with a woman before yes?” she inquired. “Though really I suppose it does not matter,” she added with a chuckle. Releasing her prodigious bosoms, she bent over and removed her panties, dropping them on the floor.

Eyes drifting to her exposed downstairs situation, he saw she kept herself neatly trimmed and groomed.

“Come now, it is time for you to service my pussy,” she said, moving forward and reaching her open right hand into the aquarium.