- Text Size +

Lina’s Last Dance

Waiting patiently and politely for Raphaella to depart, Lina had plans of her own. Serena was going to be tangled up in legal meetings for most of the day with Ella’s people, Janine and the teacher were at school, and the nurse was at her own apartment, leaving only her and Marta in the house with Tom. With Tom restored via Tom Sr.’s machine, she thought for sure that had been her last chance to be with him. Now here he was again. The thought of having him filled her with delight. She wanted him, wanted for him to make her feel like a goddess again. Once everyone else was out of the house, she sat down on the couch and looked at him, hands folded neatly in her lap.

Looking back up at her, “Soooo,” he said, elongating the word.

“I’ve sent Marta out on a few errands that should keep her occupied well into the afternoon. We’re here all by ourselves,” she said coyly.

A smile materialized on his face, that wonderful disarming smile he had inherited from his grandfather. “Really,” he said, statement, not question.

She nodded slowly. “Perhaps you would like to come upstairs with me?” she suggested, sweeping a hand back in that direction.

“Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Lindholm?” he asked, cocking his head to the side.

She smiled softly, “Why Mr. Wentworth whatever do you mean?” she inquired innocently, reaching down and collecting him in her right hand. It felt good to hold him again, this time unhurried or harried by her daughter.

Lina’s soft hand curled around him, he draped his arms over her index finger as she climbed the stairs to the second floor and walked to her room. Although physically exhausted from his encounter with Janine the previous night, he was excited to spend time with Lina again.

Having no specific plan in mind for how she might make use of him, Lina set him down on the bed. Stepping back, she began to undress herself. She could tell he appreciated all of the effort she invested keeping her body in shape by the coy smile on his face. He was still just a boy in essence, yet the feelings he stirred in her were wondrous. Francis didn’t look at her or make her feel that way. In fact, even when they were first married, he never evinced these types of feelings in her. Was it that Tom was special or was it the situation? A combination of both? That was the answer. There was something about this young man and the impossibility of the situation. Not that it mattered much, in moments she would be making love to the little imp.

Watching Lina remove her clothing, Tom marveled at her physical presence. It was the kind of beauty only maturity would bring. Although already beautiful beyond imagination, Janine would inherit this kind of presence as she aged. He found himself growing excited despite the fatigue in his body.

Seeing him becoming excited, Lina, now completely nude, climbed over him onto the bed, sitting with her back to the heap of pillows against the headboard, legs parted.

Moving to the space between her feet, he moved between them, trailing the tips of his fingers softly up the smooth inside of her right leg as he gazed up into her blue eyes.

The feathery-like sensation of his touch raised goosebumps on her bare flesh. Parting her legs a little wider to facilitate access, she could feel her body beginning to respond, the space between her legs beginning to swell and moisten. Bringing her hands up to her chest, she started kneading her breasts.

Looking ahead to Lina’s blooming vagina, Tom quickened his step, eager to please the older woman. As he neared the juncture of her legs, sultry heat radiating off her flesh greeted him. So too, her excited scent filled his nostrils. Stroking the delicate skin, the petals parted inviting him. Leaning forward, he kissed her gently, though he doubted she felt it. Tracing a hand through the slippery pink groove, he brought his fingers to his lips and tasted her.

Reaching her hands down to her pussy, Lina pulled open her lips.

Looking up at Lina, Tom gave her his patented smile and winked before putting his hands together and pushing them into the eager entrance to her drooling vagina, the frilly flesh parting to accept him. Twisting and winding through the dense inner folds at the entrance of Lina’s pussy, Tom pulled himself deeper into the gorgeous woman.

His young body swallowed inside the interior of her womanhood, Lina’s breath caught in her throat, a catch as he oriented his tiny self and began to stimulate her from within while she touched herself without. There was no particular urgency to peak, just play. As it had been the last time she and he were together, this was no competition, this was a sharing, a union deeper than just satiating some primal impulse.

Although blind inside the comforting darkness, Tom possessed a heightened sense of the effects of his efforts were having on her body by the ebb and flow of her pulse, the undulating swirl of muscular contractions around him. It was like a dance, timing his ministrations with ebb and flow of her body, her movements subtle but enough to provide him with a steady supply of air.

Lina wanted to live in this moment, this idyllic state of bliss as she climbed higher and higher toward climax. There was a gathering of warmth deep within her and she knew it was Tom.

Skillfully, artfully, he caressed her, feeling her body reach a crescendo before crashing back down on him. He went limp, allowing her body to have its way with his. Spots danced before his eyes as he felt himself release into the smothering darkness.

Removing his tiny unconscious body from her vagina and holding him in the palm of her hand. Slding off the bed, she collected her house robe and curled up in the chair, placing him atop her bosom and folding her arms under her sizable breasts, cradling him as he dreamed. Smiling down at the delicious slumbering boy, she leaned forward, kissing on his body before rocking slowly back and forth. What a precious little thing he was.