- Text Size +

Monday Afterschool Delight

Tom felt like an eternity had passed, mashed in against Janine hot and humid genitals. Twice throughout the day he was granted temporary reprieve as she needed to visit the facilities and go to the bathroom.

The first time, lying in the lined gusset of her panties, “Are we at the school?” he asked, noting her school uniform.

She smiled down on him and nodded, “It is only after first period and you’ve already made me come, naughty boy,” she said, rising off the toilet and drawing her underpants slowly back up over her smooth thighs.

“Did you see,” he started, but the rest was cut off as she pulled him into a tight embrace with her sensitive female area. Adjusting him so he was positioned just right, she fixed her skirt, turned and flushed the toilet, washed her hands and returned to class.

The second time she brought him down, “Did you see Tess today?” he quickly asked.

Janine nodded. “She said she hopes you are happy being with me,” she replied.

“She wasn’t mad?”

Janine chuckled slightly, “Not at all.” There was a sound of the bathroom door opening and other feminine voices. Janine raised a finger to her lips and winked at him as she put him back into place.

The next time he was allowed out, they were back at her bedroom. She pulled back her panties to remove him and set him on the bed. He stretched to relieve aching muscles from being so tightly confined for so long. She removed her uniform, standing there in a red matching bra and panty.

She looked down on him, broad smile on her face. “I had something specially commissioned, just for you,” she said, excitement in her voice as she opened her hand and held what looked like a tiny little gold colored ring near him.

He frowned, not sure what to make of it.

Using her nails, she opened the delicate little ring and set it on the bed near him.

He moved closer to it, looking at the jewelry, gold with an intricate filigree on the exterior and a loop through an eyelet on the back of the thing on the outside of it. “What is it, like a bead for a charm bracelet or something?” he asked.

“It’s for you, what do you think?” she asked.

“Very nice, I suppose, I’m not sure what it’s…for,” then it began to dawn on him, it wasn’t a bead, the opening was the same size as his neck. This was a collar.

Seeing realization in his eyes, she nodded slowly, her smile widening.

“No, no, no,” he said, taking a couple of steps backward and waving his hands.

Reaching down, she took him in her left hand, while she picked up the little bit of gold. He struggled and thrashed, until finally she had to secure his head between her thumb and forefinger while restraining the lower half of his body with her other three fingers to get the collar on him and click it into place. Dropping him back down onto the bed.

He immediately reached up with both hands, pulling at the restraint.

She laughed, watching him.

“Get it off me Janine,” he said, scowling at her.

She shook her head.

He grunted and struggled futilely to try and dislodge the circlet. She walked over to her vanity, returning with a very delicate gold chain, delicate for her, as big around as his wrist to him. Holding him firm, she slid the hasp of the chain through the loop, moving the chain through until she had an equal length to either side of the loop. Suddenly he was lifted aloft as she brought the chain up and around her neck, him twisting against the upper portion of her breast cleavage, like a pendant suspended from a necklace as she fastened the hasp. Looking at herself in the mirror she frowned. Though he held the collar, he was choking, his face changing to an unwholesome purple suspended like an ornament around her slender throat. Frowning she unclasped the chain and lowered him down to the surface of the vanity. Gasping for fresh air, he heaved as he climbed onto his hands and knees.

“Hmm,” she noised, unhappy, “That didn’t work the way I hope it would. I’m going to have get some type of harness made for you.”

He coughed, “Just take it off, please,” he croaked.

Her face brightened. Sliding the chain back through the loop, she fastened the hasp to the loop and held the other end of the chain between her thumb and forefinger, like a leash.

He frowned, face a sullen mask.

She tugged the chain, jerking him forward off his hands and knees and onto his stomach.

He moved forward, climbing onto his hands and feet. “Janine,” he said, tone unimpressed.

“If only I had my clit pierced,” she mused, imagining a loop through her clitoris. She could draw the chain through, dragging him toward her sensitive pleasure button one link at a time. The thought excited her, she should check on it she decided.

A slow smile spread across her face. Lifting the chain upward, pulling him onto his tip toes, she held it a moment.

“Janine, stop!” he said, voice distorted by the pressure being applied to his neck. Lifting him off the top of the vanity, she walked back over to the bed, him dangling like a fob at the end of the chain before dropping him onto the duvet.

Again he coughed and pulled at the collar.

She reached around behind her back and unfastened her bra.

He looked up, shaking his head.

“You’ve been keeping me heated all day, I need you inside me,” she said, tongue licking across her plump lower lip, blue eyes intense.

He started to back away, turning and running away from her, dragging the gold chain behind him as she removed her panties.

She laughed, seizing the end of the chain and yanking him backward off of his feet, dragging him slowly back to her.