- Text Size +

Janine’s Inner Demon

To accommodate the girth of the toy and its tiny passenger, the rippled inner folds of Janine’s vagina stretched out, creating significant pressure on Tom’s body. The compression of the ribbon securing him to the dildo helped displaced some of the force bearing down on him. Fortunately, in her state of heightened excitement, Janine’s slick secretions facilitating smooth passage into her well lubricated pussy.

The rose-colored dildo pushed into as far as she possibly could, Janine let out a delighted sigh, savoring the feeling of fullness emanating from her hot hungry pussy. Gripping the end of the toy, she withdrew it slightly, turning it and twisting it to titillate as many nerve endings as she could find before plunging it back into her. He was in there. Helpless. Slowly, deliberately she pulled the silicon phallus back, the now juice soaked ribbon a darker crimson heralding Tom’s arrival. Tarrying a moment, time enough for him to catch a quick breath, she impaled herself again, the force expelling fluid out of her pussy and out over her perineum and the tight crinkled rosebud of her anus, a soft moan escaping her pouty lips. She wanted lose herself, her inhibitions, and come on him, drowning him in her body.

A thin sheen of perspiration formed on her perfect body, a mixture of excitement and effort as she continued to work the toy min and out of her wanton sex, hips arching up to receive every in thrust as she teased herself. Her free hand drift down over the swollen furnace of her privates, fingers seeking out and finding the swollen nub of her engorged clitoris. Strumming the nexus of pleasure, her pace with the toy quickened. How long could she deny herself? How long could she ride this feeling before surrendering to bliss? Her breath came in gasps. So close. “Not yet,” she groaned, ceasing her deliberations and trying to catch her breath.

Slowly, she eased the toy of her sopping pussy, a half smile on her blush stained face as she sought out Tom. What she found was the ribbon mostly undone and lost back up inside herself, no evidence of the tiny captive passenger that had been bound to it. Removing the toy completely, she tugged at the strand of sodden cloth vanishing in the slippery pink of her vagina, drawing it out. No Tom. Panic gripped her but then deep within the core of her being she felt a stirring, the sensation of him. In that moment, she was his world and he belonged to her. A sense of euphoria seemed to envelop her, originating in the pit of her being and radiating out with delicious tendrils of pleasure along the pathway her nervous system. It was Tom. He had located her G-spot and was playing with it. Her back arched involuntarily, hands between her legs, and her head buried into the pillow. A mewl of raw bliss escaped from between her lips.

Inside his blonde goddess, Tom toyed with her, listening to the sound of the blood rushing through her body to keep her on the brink of imminent release.

On top of her bed, Janine thrashed about like a wild thing, spinning over onto her side, drawing her knees up. Finding no surcease to his relentless attention, she flopped onto her stomach, yet still he did not stop.

The interior of Janine’s pussy being so swollen and filled with profuse amounts of vaginal secretions displacing any respirable air, Tom knew he had to finish her off, that lingering any longer would be pushing the envelope and he might not survive. Reluctantly, he started down the path to orgasm, driving passed the point of no return. He anticipated a tremendous release, but the sheer force of her climax was astounding. Up and down lost all meaning in the darkness, her contractions making the dewy interior walls of her pussy batter and buffet him like a small sailboat caught in the fury of a category 5 hurricane. Tossed and turned in his fleshy prison, Tom felt as if he was trapped in a hot, wet blanket, wound around the agitator of a haywire washing machine. Her cervix violently smashing into his little body drove what little air he possessed from his lungs. He had been inside her before and weathered releases, but this time was more intense. He thought for sure he would pass out by the time the tide of her orgasm receded. After her body finished quaking, he wormed through the flesh smothering him, moving down the channel of her vagina toward the entrance. There was an odd quivering in the tissue, making him halt.

Body slick, Janine lay still on her back. She was about to try and retrieve Tom when the second orgasm came, catching her completely by surprise, pleasure crashing down on her and sweeping away her reason, his name dying on her lips as she fought to breathe. Face buried in her pillow she screamed. The third orgasm arrived moments later, followed by a fourth.

Helpless to fight against the sheer power of her pussy refusing to permit him leave, Tom felt her undulating pelvic muscles clutching at him and dragging him back down into her depths. Opening his mouth in a desperate effort to catch a breath during the onslaught he was lost, smothered and filled with her essence. He had been here before, on the threshold of blacking out but he refused to succumb to the darkness, instead, he felt every shudder she experienced, every shiver.

Balled up in the fetal position, Janine lie breathless in a pool of her own sweat near the center of her king sized bed, body trembling uncontrollably. Exhausted, she rolled onto her back, strands of long blonde haired matted across her damp face.  Letting out a big sigh, she rolled onto her side and pushed herself up and hands and knees before settling her bum back on her heels. Surveying the mess she had made of the sheets, she chuckled softly moving moved her hands down to her privates to try and find Tom. Parting the petals of her nether lips through the gooey mess of her of her vagina, she slipped both index fingers inside, opening herself while trying to locate him. Finding the hard shell of his skull, she tried to gain purchase to pull him out, but he was slippery, her pussy muscles clutching at him. Changing her hold, she fished around some more, seizing his limp right arm, dragging him out of his vibrant pink confines and into the palm of her right hand.

Sly smile on her face, she raised him up to chest level. He was out, but the rise and fall of his chest told her he had successfully weathered the storm of her passion.