- Text Size +

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Janine’s declaration of being a good girl was in earnest as she had been making a deliberate effort to be more conscientious, particularly with Tom. The balance of power in their relationship had shifted after Tom had been restored and despite their mutual desire to consummate their relationship, fate had interceded and prevented them from doing so. The failed attempts to be intimate had left her incredibly horny. With Tom small again, the temptation to reassert her dominance over him and anyone else foolish enough to get in her path resurfaced. It required special effort on her part to refrain from surrendering to her darker inclinations to take him as she saw fit.

Was he encouraging her to let herself go, deliberately antagonizing her by calling her bad? Should she give in? The notion that he wanted this from stirred her excitement, raising the level.

She looked at the tiny youth perched atop her bum cheek, sly grin on all over his tiny face. If he wanted bad, then bad she would give him. A small smile appeared at the corner of her full mouth.

In a single fluid motion, she shifted her body onto her side, right hand plucking a suddenly startled Tom out of midair. Before he had an opportunity to protest, she stuffed him head first into her mouth, holding him in place with her polished white teeth while his feet protruded from between he plump lips. The way he was situated in her mouth, face down, she could feel his tiny cock hard against her tongue. Yes, this was exactly what he was looking for.

Using her powerful tongue, she spun him around in her mouth, rolling him onto his back and pushing his head and upper body out between his lips, claves between her teeth, his rigid tool sliding against the soft pliable tissue of her upper lip.

For his part, Tom put his hands above her lip to steady himself as he pushed his pelvis against the pillowy flesh. He had no idea what she might do and that thought elevated his arousal.

Reaching up to her face with her right hand, she took hold of him by his head, the thumb and forefinger clamping down firmly, but gently on the sides of his skull. Slowly she slid him back and forth between her lips, not quite all the way in, not quite all the way out. Each pass she could feel his turgid member against her lip.

The pressure on his head was firm but gentle enough not to be uncomfortable, though the sensation of her sucking him in and out of her mouth absorbed most of his attention. A groan escaped his lips as he luxuriated in the experience.

Still stimulating Tom, using him in the same vain as a person might a lollipop, Janine sat upright. Pulling open the drawer in the night table beside her bed, her eyes brightened when she located what it was she was seeking, the translucent pink silicon toy. It seemed a lifetime ago since she had tied Tom to it and used it on her bottom. If he wanted bad from her, she was going to tether it to him and literal fuck her moist pussy with it and him attached to it. Her eyes drifted over to the vanity where her hairbrush was located. Decisions, decisions. She chose the dildo. Picking up the flexible toy, she set It on the bed and closed the drawer.

Feeling Tom’s legs go rigid and extend, she knew he was on the verge of release. Not yet, she thought, sucking him all the way into her mouth and pinning him against her palate with her tongue, holding him secure.

What did she do with the ribbon she had used to bind him to the brush? She could remember. Sliding off the bed, Tom still held fast, she walked over to the vanity and opened up the fancy walnut box on her vanity, lips curling into a smile as she spotted another length of satin ribbon, this one scarlet.

Grabbing the ribbon, she bounced back over to the bed, scooting back up against the pillows at the headboard and grabbing the dildo before setting it and the ribbon down between her naked thighs. Next, she retrieved Tom from her mouth, placing his tiny saliva wet person next to the dildo.

Mopping the gooey spit from his face, Tom blinked a couple of times, focusing on the mammoth pleasure toy. His first thought was she was going to put him back up her butt.

Again, pretty much before he could really say anything, she had his back on the toy, head toward the tip and she was wrapping the sheer ribbon around him quickly, the way a spider might ensnare a fly in her silk.

“Not your ass,” he said, eyes round, memories of his difficult passage into her tight channel burgeoning in his mind. This is not what he had in mind when he wanted her to be bad.

Grinning wickedly, she definitely had no intent of using the thing on her butt again, though she need not tell him that, “Maybe,” she said, securing the last of her ribbon, leaving his head the only thing free of the tie.

“Janine,” he said, tone cautionary.

“Tom,” she countered, arching an eyebrow, damn it felt good to let her hair down.

Lying immobilized looking up at her, he chucked and grinned nervously.

“So I’m a bad girl am I?” she asked coquettishly, grabbing the silicon toy by the base and bringing him up in front of her face before licking her lower lip.

He remain quiet, showing her big innocent eyes.

“You wanted to spank my ass?” she inquired, shifting her weight from side to side.

Chuckling again, Tom struggled to find the words to put together a quick witty answer.

She chuckled too, turning him over quickly and bringing the toy rapidly down to her slick pussy, driving the head of the toy into her, burying him deep up inside her.