- Text Size +

When the student is ready, the teacher shall appear

Katie Harwood was torn. The tiny personage of Thomas Wentworth tucked safely in the left cup of her bra sent a tingle down her spine, igniting a desire to feel him pressed in amongst the damp folds of her heated vagina as she departed the girls’ residences. It certainly didn’t help that the cheeky little devil was fiddling with the nipple of her left breast.

Entering the principal school building, she made her way to the teachers’ lounge and into the women’s private washroom, clicking on the overhead light and locking the door.

Hiking her skirt up, she slid her panties down and sat down on the toilet, removing Tom from her brassiere and holding him in front of her.

Tom looked like he was getting prepared to speak, but before he could, she lowered him down to her privates, pressing him against the frilly lips of her excited and moistened pussy and moving him in tight little circles.

The pressure she was applying was strong urgent. Following the path of least resistance, Tom went limp, becoming a passenger as she assumed control over how best to satisfy her urgent want. He had been with her enough to feel her driving for a release as she accelerated her pace, brusquely battering her clit with his body, her breathing shallow and rapid.

Tipping her head back, Katie luxuriated in the feeling of rubbing Tom over the slippery flesh of her womanhood, pussy drooling over him, marking him as hers for the moment.

Keenly aware of her limited time before needing to return to her class, she moved even faster. Tilting her pelvis, she used her index finger behind between his shoulders blades to drive his upper torso into her as she teetered on the brink of climax before letting herself go and coming, muscles contracting and sucking him deeper into her convulsing sex.

Lower lip held between her teeth, she stifled a moan of ecstasy in her throat, body flinching through each muscular contraction until her release subsided.

Leaning back against the cool white porcelain toilet tank, she allowed herself to savor the exquisite culmination of her frantic efforts. Releasing her lower lip, “Ah, I needed that,” she cooed, voice throaty and still quavering. She felt him squirming, his efforts sending little jolts of electricity through her sensitive nerve endings. Leaning forward, she look down, spying Tom’s tiny feet protruding from her pussy as aftershock contractions of her release tugged at him.

Leaving Tom embedded, she rose back to her feet, drawing her panties up and securing her pupil in place. Chuckling softly, she stopped in front of the sink, examining her reflection as she washed her hands. Drying her hands, next she dabbed the beads of perspiration from her brow.

She knew it was selfish to try and contrive a way to keep him for herself, even if only for a short while, particularly in light of the fact there were a number of loose threads that would eventually lead to back her. There was nothing she could offer or cajole to retain Tatiana’s silence. The vast wealth of the involved families provided them access to resources far beyond her means to elude. She knew the reality, at present her time with him was short. Her only avenue of potentially remaining connected with him was to be the one who found and returned him to his family and then she could offer her services as private tutor while he was in his diminished state. It was a limited opportunity, but at least it was a chance. Until she returned him though, he could stay exactly where he was inside the velvet vice of her vagina.

Returning to the silent classroom, students engaged in reading, she walked toward her desk, making eye contact with Tess and giving the girl a small smile and a nod before doing the same with an intent Janine.

A look of relief washed over both girls’ faces. Furtively, Tess brought her hand in front of her and held thumb and forefinger apart a couple of inches, arching an eye brow in askance.

Pursing her mouth, Miss Harwood nodded solemnly, the expression slipping slightly when she felt Tom draw himself further up inside of her pussy. Within moments, he was locked onto her g-spot. Although she had just come, his activities were fanning the flames.

Tess nodded, exchanging a quick glance with Janine and letting out a pent up breath. Looking back to the teacher, she spread her hands slightly, then pointed at Miss Harwood.

Katie nodded slightly.

Tess mouthed the words thank you.

Miss Harwood smiled, nodding graciously.

As the minutes slowly ticked by, the pressure built within her as Tom begin to relentlessly stimulate her from within, forcing her to explore a variety of strategy to prevent herself from erupting in front of her students. In hindsight, it might have been more prudent to have secured him externally in her panties or inside her ass because now there was no way she could stop him from increasing her arousal level to the breaking point.

Leaning forward, she clenched and unclenched her right hand. She could feel her heart rate increasing as her breath grew shallow. The next time she had free rein with Tom, she would definitely need to discipline him for his mischief. Shifting her weight forward on the seat, she engaged her pelvic muscles, the floor of her vagina pressing up hard against Tom and holding him tightly, forestalling his efforts to drive her over the edge.

Glancing up at the clock, eight minutes remain until the end of the school day. Eight minutes of battling with Tom. If she were to have another orgasm, it would be on her terms and not something he teased out of her. The contest was delicious.

While the effort of keep her muscles in a state of static contraction was difficult, yoga had given her a number of techniques for mind over body mastery.

Despite the incredible force bearing down on him from seemingly all sides, Tom was not to be outdone, twisting inside the luscious teacher, using the natural folds and the abundant lubrication inside her pussy to his advantage in an effort to gain access to the cluster of sensitive nerve endings in the same manner as he had with the lovely young Russian. That said, this was Miss Harwood, a woman much more in tune with her body than Tatiana had been. Plus, she had experienced him before and was very wise to his modus operandi. Growling in the sweltering darkness, her grip was firm, unyielding.

The final seconds ticked passed and the bell signifying the end of day rang, but Miss Harwood continued to hold her muscles locked, nodding to students as they filed out.

Janine and Tess rose from their desks, lingering behind until all of the other student had gone.

“Thank goodness you found him. Is he safe?” Tess asked, concern in her big verdant eyes.

Miss Harwood chuckled and nodded, “He is safe and sound,” she answered.

The teacher’s body language not lost on her, Janine frowned. “Where was he? Where is he now?” she asked.

“I have him safely tucked away for the moment. Give me an hour and I can deliver him to wherever you want and I’m sure you’ll have all your questions answered then.”

“You can bring him to my house,” Janine said. “Mrs. Wentworth is currently staying with us,” she added.

Tess nodded.

“Your house in an hour then,” Miss Harwood confirmed.

The girls bade her farewell and departed.

Leaning her bum against the edge of the desk, Katie relaxed her muscles, and instant later she came, knees buckling, cream soaking through her panties and spilling down the insides of her thighs.