- Text Size +

Improving International Relations

With her panties soaked clean through into the skirt of her school uniform, there was no way Tatiana was going to return to class. She figured she had completed enough of the test to at least achieve a passing grade.

Looking down at Tom, she shook her head, “I can’t go back to class in this state,” she said, reaching down and trailing the tip of her right index finger through the tacky leavings of the orgasm in her panties.

“You should probably get me out of here before this starts to set,” he joked.

“Sorry,” she replied, gingerly picking him up by his right arm and lifting him free.

“That was a lot of pent up passion,” he said, glancing down at the copious mess she had made.

Blushing, she mumbled another apology before setting him in the palm of her left hand. Using her right hand, she slid her soiled panties all the way off.

Peeking through the crack in the stall, she made sure there were no other girls in the washroom before hurrying over to the sink. Hastily, she cleaned Tom and deposited him in the pocket of her uniform jacket. Next she rinsed her panties, wringing them out and putting them in the opposite jacket pocket.

When next Tatiana removed Tom, they were in her room. Placing him on the desk, she removed her skirt and placed it in her hamper. Crossing the room to the dresser, she fetched a clean pair of panties and another skirt from the drawers.

Tom grinned and shook his head.

She caught the motion, “What?” she asked, bottom half still naked as she walked to him.

“Nothing, just you are gorgeous,” he replied, unleashing his smile on smile.

The compliment brought a smile to her face. Shaking her head, she bent over to put on her clean underwear.

“Hold up a moment,” Tom said.

Pausing, she looked in askance at him.

“I want to finish what I started when you stashed me in your panties,” he advised, nodding his tiny head slowly.

“Finish?” she asked, words mingled with a throaty chuckle.

He made his eyes big and innocent as he nodded again.

The expression on her face told him she was wrestling with the notion. A smile blossomed on her pretty face and she nodded curtly, “Okay,” she replied with a playful giggle.

“Let me see all of you,” he instructed.

Stepping back from the desk, she began to rock her hips slowly from side to side as she removed her uniform jacket. Next, she loosed the tie and tossed it aside before beginning to unbutton her skirt, starting at the top.

With the shirt off, the bra quickly followed and she was standing there naked, hold in front of her in an almost shy gesture.

“Wow, you are positively beautiful,” Tom said, whistling.

“Not compared to Janine,” she countered, averting her eyes.

“Janine is Janine, you are not her however you are no less beautiful in your own right,” he reassured. He wasn’t lying. She was indeed exceptionally well put together. He motioned her closer with his hand.

Stepping forward, she extended her hand and picked him up off the desk before moving over to the bed. Climbing onto it, she lay on her back and set him down on her stomach. “What do I do now?” she asked.

Tom grinned wickedly, “Enjoy,” he replied.

“Okay,” she answered, trusting him to take the lead. She wasn’t certain what to expect, but it was a unique sensation, feeling his little feet moving over her naked skin, tickling her. It was an aphrodisiac to see the hottest boy in the whole school devoting his efforts to please her, like she was some divine being and he was worshipping her.

He moved nimbly over her flesh, not missing a step or being overbalanced by her breathing or the heave of her chest, his tumescence clearly indicating his own heightened level of arousal.

It was astounding how he methodically manipulated the delicate flesh of each nipple, eliciting a small gasp of delight as they tightened.

Tom thought it was almost unfair, all of the techniques and understanding of female physiology he had learned through his experiences with the other women he had had the opportunity to be intimate with. All of this was new to Tatiana and she would be susceptible to every little trick he had tucked away. Finished with her breast, he navigated down her body, across her slender belly and up the swell of her pubic mound. Standing there, he glanced back over his shoulder and into her large blue eyes and nodded, mischievous expression on his handsome face.

Shifting her bottom, she opened her legs to provide access for him. After his earlier performance, forcing her to come harder than she ever had before, she wasn’t quite certain how her body would respond to his efforts though the anticipation of the situation was making her incredibly wet, her vagina moistening making the delicate flesh dewy. She hoped it wouldn’t present a problem for him.

“I need you to open yourself for me,” Tom said motioning toward her privates.

Moving both hands down, she used her fingers to part the outer lips of her pussy.

Using her left thumb to aid him, he moved down through the slick groove to stand before her vagina. Sliding an arm into the lubricated opening, he pushed himself in, burrowing through the swollen pink folds and vanishing inside of her.

For Tatiana, it was such an odd and exhilarating sensation to feel him in there, his delicate hands and feet titillating her in ways no one or nothing ever has before.

Inside Tatiana, he could feel her body beginning to respond to his presence. Twisting through the fluted interior, he slithered deeper into her, hands searching, probing for that specific little node wired directly to the pleasure center of her brain. Finding it, he chuckled, “There you are you little devil,” he murmured in the darkness, capturing it in his hands and drawing himself around it to position his body properly to avoid the chaos of ecstasy he was about to unleash.

Masterfully he danced her along the edge of climax though with the sheer volume of fluid she was producing, his respirable air was rapidly diminishing and he knew he would need to finish her off soon.

Still lying on her back atop her bed, knees drawn up, flesh sheened with sweat, there was a pressure building inside of her unlike anything she had ever experienced before. While Tom had introduced her to the most intense orgasm of her life earlier, this was something more, the gathering force a storm surge of bliss just way to let go.

Panting, a shrill scream tore from her throat as her body convulsed and shuddered as she slammed her legs together and trolled sideways. One climax after another slammed into her, knocking the air from her lungs and battering her again and again as she was swept away and lost herself to the overwhelming tide of rapture.