- Text Size +

The Old Familiar Feeling

Tom awoke, a turbulent queasy sensation in his stomach. Eyes fluttering open, he was greeted by darkness.

The feeling of taut lines of fabric impressing marks into the skin of his back, a distinctly feminine tang teasing the air with each inhalation, he knew where he was. He was small again, held fast against a vagina. Sliding his hands around, fingers dancing over pillowy warm flesh, he found evidence of minor stubble. Definitely pussy, but the subtle scent was one he was unfamiliar with. Who did it belong to? He tried to reconstruct his last coherent memories. The library, wait, Tatiana. Was this her? She was right there, had to be her. Why was she keeping him in her panties? Shouldn’t she be taking him to see Tess? How long had he been out? Why had he reshrunk? Questions continue to flood his mind. He tried to curl and uncurl his fingers, flex them. His confinement grew more restricting, the air getting thick with excite as the flesh grew hotter. Whoever was on the other end of the pussy was obviously becoming aroused by his efforts. He chuckled to himself. If it was Tatiana, or whoever, they had no idea the things he had learned the first time around he had been shrunk.

The wave of nausea retreated, leaving him feel no worse for wear.

Nodding his head, he smiled before puckering his lips and kissing the skin next to his face. “If you want to play sweetheart, buckle up and get ready because I am game,” he verbalized, shifting the position of his body. Using the lubricant she was producing to slide his left hand through the furrow of her swelling sex and up under the tent covering her stiffening clitoris, he captured the nub, giving it a playful little squeeze. “Well look what I’ve found here,” he chortled, caressing the nexus of the girl’s pleasure center.

The temperature of the flesh surrounding him continued to grow, the disposition of the fluid leaking out of her began to thicken as he expertly toyed with her. He could feel the flesh around him undulate, move, and he knew wherever she was, she was sitting down, shifting her weight from ass cheek to ass cheek to try and halt the inexorable rising tide of her desire. Tom laughed aloud, doing his best evil genius impersonation, “She’s alive!” he declared, still relentlessly tormenting the now fully erect clitoris.

Seated in Miss Addison’s class, staring down at the paper test, Tatiana put her left elbow on the top of her desk, leaning forward and cradling her face in her hand to conceal cheeks she felt were flush. It was obvious the tiny passenger in her panties had awoken. It was absolutely nothing like having one of those little inanimate dolls down there. The things he was doing were unbelievable, sending shivers of delight through her body and making it impossible for her to concentrate. She tried to subtly move her weight to try and get him to stop. Next, she clamped her thighs together and flexed her Kegels, but to no avail. She could feel the beat of her heart quickening, breath now coming in little shallow pants. She was on the brink of orgasm.

Raising her hand, “Miss Addison, might I be excused to go to the washroom,” she said, an urgency in her voice.

Miss Addison glanced at the clock and frowned before exhaling audibly, “Are you sure you can’t hold it?” she asked.

Trying her best to control herself, “Mm-hmm,” Tatiana replied, certain she had already soaked through her cotton panties.

“Very well, bring your test up,” miss Addison said, removing a hall pass from her desk and presenting it between the ring and middle finger of her right hand.

Clipping out of her desk, Tatiana grabbed her unfinished test, not daring to look back to see if the seat of her chair was wet as she hustled to the front of the room. Putting the paper down, she took the laminated card from the teacher. “Thank you Miss Addison,” she offered, unable to mask a sharp intake of breath between the Miss and the Addison.

“Are you alright?” asked the teacher.

“I just really have to go,” Tatiana said, luminous blue eyes dilating as her body begun inundating her system with oxytocin.

“Go then,” Miss Addison said, waving the girl away.

Biting her lower lip, Tatiana hurried toward the door, knees shaking. Once in the hall, she set out as fast as she could short of a dead run toward the girls’ washroom. Her vagina blossomed around Tom, bathing him in her juice.

He knew she was moving, the flesh around him trembling and quavering in anticipated release.

Bursting through the door, she erupted, dropping to her knees on the light blue colored tiles. She couldn’t help herself as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her with enough force to make her cry out. Time became meaningless and she a passenger on the tide of ecstasy as she was carried away.

When her climax subsided, she got up on unsteady feet, shuffling toward one of the stalls and parking her posterior on the toilet before peeling away her soaked underwear.

Reclining in the damp gusset of her panties, the milky remnants of her orgasmic release slick on his body, Tom touched his fingers to his lips and blew her a kiss, before sucking the juice from those same fingers.

“Oh my god,” she breathed, voice throaty as she looked down upon the instrument of her immense pleasure.

“Not god, just Tom,” he replied.

She chuckled absently, mind still reeling from her chain of multiple orgasms.

“I think once you’ve had a chance to catch your breath, you could probably give me a rinse and get me back to my sister,” he said, grinning up at her.

Tatiana felt torn. She had just experienced the most enjoyable sensation of her life, her mind swirling with possibilities. Should she give him to Tess? Or, should she keep him? She just didn’t know what to do.