- Text Size +

Just an ordinary everyday Tuesday

The day passed similarly to the one previous, him gathering homework from his early morning class before repeating the rotational cycle of his schedule.

It was true what he had said to Tess. Every time he made eye contact with a girl, he wondered if they were secretly carrying a little panty passenger. Having come to school on a few different occasions in similar fashion, he found the notion highly erotic.

Miss Addison’s class passed uneventfully and lunch arrived. He shared it with Janine, Tess, and Sam. He wanted to ask Samira if she there was anything in her panties, but by the looks she was giving him, he felt pretty confident he already knew the answer. He sent a few reassuring texts to his mother just to assuage her concern.

“You think you want to come over to the house tonight?” Janine asked, looking first to Tom then to Tess.

Tom looked at his sister and nodded, “Sure,” he replied.

Tess nodded likewise.

Janine smiled. She looked forward to maybe spending some alone time with Tom tonight.

The balance of the midday meal, the table shared idle banter before the sounding of the warn bell announcing the start of afternoon classes.

The first class after lunch found him in Miss Harwood’s room, eliciting flickering images from his dream the night previous in his mind.

Chuckling to himself, he plunked into his desk, eyes drinking in every detail of the woman seated desk the desk at the front of the room. She had spent an entire day with him wedged in against her magnificent pussy, teaching this and her other classes before removing him to pleasure herself. Involuntarily, he got hard.

The first portion of the class involved instruction, the second, application of the lesson. Miss Harwood moved around the room monitoring student progress.

Tom tried to focus his attention on the lesson work when Miss Harwood appeared beside him, the natural scent of her teasing him slightly.

“How are you doing?” she asked, pleasantly, bending forward and placing a hand on his shoulder.

He smiled up at her mischievously, “I’m actually finding it pretty hard,” he answered, referencing his groin and not the material.

She nodded slowly, eyes sparkling, “I see. I’m not surprised. Don’t be discouraged, it may take some effort to get you back in the groove,” she said, squeezing his shoulder.

He wanted to explode. He would love nothing more than to be in her groove.

Touching her tongue to the corner of her mouth, she stood upright and moved back toward the front of the room, hips swaying hypnotically. For a moment, he was worried he might actually bust, feeling himself walking along the razor of release.

Standing, Tom maneuvered his books to the front to conceal his arousal and started shuffling ut with the rest of the students.

“Tom?” Miss Harwood called, drawing him over.

“Yes?” he inquired.

“If you require any additional tutoring regarding some of the material for this class, I’m sure I’ll be able to squeeze you in after school to give you a hand, but not tonight though, I’ve other commitments,” she offered, eyes dancing dangerously.

Hot yoga. “Sure,” he replied, nodding.

“Good,” she said, “now off you go, I wouldn’t want to tie you up for your next class,” she added, motioning him toward the door.

Ambling to his last class of the day, it occurred to him his last class tomorrow would be with Miss Harwood. What was she planning? Shuffling into his desk, the rest of day evaporated in day dream and reminiscences and before he knew it, the end of day bell rang.

By the time he got out to the student parking lot, Tess was already in the front seat passenger side of the car waiting for him with Janine.

Tom was surprised at how well his and Janine’s mothers were getting along, especially since his mother had to know about him and Lina. At any rate, Ella checked him over to assure herself he was indeed improving and once that was established, her demeanor relaxed.

After a meal of takeout Chinese food, Janine drew Tom to the side. “Why don’t you come up to my room?” she invited, taking his hand and pulling him in that direction. Allowing himself to be led, the fact the last time he had been in her room, he was escaping brought a smile to his face.

Climbing the stairs, she guided him to her room, letting him enter before following him in. Leaning back against the door, hands folded across her thighs, she chuckled. “I suppose it looks a little different from this perspective for you,” she commented.

Tom looked around grinned. It was very different. “Perspective? Yes. You are is still just as beautiful as the first time I snuck in here though,” he replied.

Removing her top, she sprang her pert braless breasts free, nipples tight. Next, she slid her pants down, revealing a very familiar pair of red thong panties. Pushing herself off the door, she moved toward him slowly, exquisite body moving sensuously she held his eyes with hers, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth as she placed her palms on his chest.

Tom felt giddy, butterflies in his stomach.

Leaning close, she kissed him lightly on the lips.

Tasting her gloss, he kissed her back, hands sliding down her sides onto the flare of her hips.

Breaking contact, she pushed him forcibly away from her, his legs bumping against the bed and forcing him to sit as she moved forward and pulled his face against her firm breasts. Tom was ready. The hunger in her eyes told him she felt the same as he captured a nipple in his mouth.

There was an urgent knocking on the door, “Tom, there’s been a situation,” announced Tess’s frantic voice.

Closing her eyes, Janine lifted her chin and released an irritated sigh before looking back down to him and giving him a wan smile.

“A minute,” Tom mumbled around Janine’s breast before she reluctantly stepped back.