- Text Size +

The New Pet Rock

Tom didn’t know if it was because he had food in his belly or the fact that he had a wet dream but whatever the reason, he was actually starting to feel somewhat better. Better, though the unease and general sense of malaise still lingered in him, again making him feel slightly out of phase with everything.

He met Tess in the cafeteria for breakfast, sitting at a table with his sister, Sam, and Millicent Bradbury. As the night before, he ate ravenously, actually taking unfinished food off the girls’ plates.

“Somebody is hungry,” Tess teased, watching Tom shovel food into his mouth.

He replied something, though the words were indistinct around the food in his mouth. He was unconcerned for manners.

Milly chuckled demurely. Sam sat watching him, dark eyes studying him intently.

“I’ll update mother,” Tess informed.

Tom nodded, taking a glass of orange juice and draining it in a single quaff. The conversation remained fairly light and superficial as the group finished breakfast and prepared for the classes ahead.

Outside the cafeteria, Tess pulled Tom aside, moving away from where other students might overhear.

“What?” Tom asked, frowning.

“I’m not entirely sure how this all got started and whether or not it will come back to you personally, but I thought you should be aware of what’s going on. You know those little cloth novelty dolls, you know the miniature voodoo dolls and stuff?” she said, holding her thumb and forefinger a couple of inches apart.

“Okay, sure,” he answered, frowning and unsure of her point or where this was going.

Glancing around, she shook her head, “Well the new trend amongst the girls here seems to have a bunch of them carrying those things around, well,” she paused, “in their panties.”

Grin blossoming on his face, “In their panties? Really?” he asked, eyes widening as his brows raised.

“I know, crazy, right? Like I said, I’m sure how it started or how far it has gone or spread yet, but somehow the notion of having a tiny little man trapped there seems to be somewhat of passing thing amongst the girls,” Tess explained. Fudging the truth, she had a very good idea how it had started. Sam. Whatever she and Tom had done together was the impetus for the new trend, though she decided she needn’t go too far in depth.

Tom chuckled, “Like lots of girls or what?” he inquired, curious. He had attributed the touch of color in Milly’s cheeks to seeing him back, but did she have one of those things down there thinking perhaps it was him?

“I’m not sure. No boys know, well now other than you, and how or why it has become vogue, I don’t know. I think maybe it started with Sam and what you two did together and she shared it with a few others but for whatever reason it seems to have taken hold,” she advised, sharing more of the truth.

“She told people about us?” he inquired.

Tess shook her head, “I don’t think you were mentioned by name, more of an ‘imagine what it would be like to have a helpless little man there’ kind of thing, like I said I don’t know for certain,” she expressed.

“Nah,” he scoffed. “Who would do that?”

Tess shrugged.

“Tatiana? Astrid?” he asked, suddenly pausing and making eye contact with her.

The look spoke volumes and she knew he was asking if she was carrying one. While she herself had not taken to secreting one of the small little dolls there, her recent experiences and exploration allowed her to understand the appeal, the alluring sense of power. The naughty idea of having something or someone there while talking to boys or teachers was very titillating, especially because boys wouldn’t know but the girls would. The ultimate little secret. “No,” she said. A sly grin appeared on her face, “Well at least not yet.” Would she? Maybe.

Tom’s face scrunched up. “The thought of you doing that is a little, how do I say this delicately,” he paused contemplatively, “nasty,” he finished, emphasizing and elongating the word.

Given his attitude, now it was almost mandatory she get one. “I asked Janine and she said she didn’t have one either,” she added, withholding the additional thing she said about there be being no comparison to the real thing.

“Now it’s going to make me wonder, every time I see a girl,” he stated, shaking his head. “Why did you feel the need to tell me?”

Tess thought about it a moment and then chuckled, “I guess I just wanted to give you a heads up. Like I said, I don’t think too many people would believe it if they heard you were actually small and stashed in Janine’s underpants,” she shared.

“Sam would believe it,” he countered, nodding to demonstrate his seriousness.

“Then you shouldn’t have tried to boost her panties or been intimate with her,” she replied.

“So she has a make believe little hostage in her drawers right now?” he asked, replaying breakfast in his mind’s eye.

Tess shrugged, “I don’t know, maybe. I didn’t ask. Now I’m regretting telling you,” she added, rolling her luminous eyes.

Shaking his head, he realized Tess was right. Why should he care if the new thing the girls were amusing themselves with was to stuff their panties with whatever? In the end, it really didn’t make much difference to him.

Seeing him process the information, Tess nodded, “Better now?” she asked.

“I suppose, I just feel so violated, objectified,” he said in mock alarm, wrapping his arms around himself protectively.

Shaking her head, “Oh my god,” she mumbled with a roll of her eyes.

He flashed her his smile and winked as he lowered his arms, “I should find out who makes those and get a few custom ones made, you know, market them as ‘Tiny Tom’s terrific twat toys,” he suggested.

“Nice alliteration, but no,” she stated.

“I could make a fortune,” he joked.

“I thought a moment ago you were all like, ‘Every time I see a girl,’” she started, changing her voice to sound more masculine and whiny.

Spreading his hands apart, “What?” he asked innocently.

“Ego, thy name is Tom,” she muttered as she started to leave.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tom seems to be returning to his usual cocky self again...