- Text Size +

Nocturnal Emissions

Tom surprised himself with the quantity of food he consumed which was kind of funny because when they went to the restaurant he didn’t think he would hardly eat anything. The night progressed and the full feeling in his stomach made him feel drowsy again. Formulae and calculations flicking across the surface of his mind as he tried to imprint the homework knowledge into his mind.

Janine drove the siblings back to the school. Shutting the vehicle down, she got out of the car the same time as Tess and Tom, circling around to join them.

Tom was about to speak, when Janine pressed herself into him, her mouth covering his, cool lips to his, the tip of her artful tongue parting his lips and sliding into his mouth. Her tongue seemed so small and nimble as she kissed him. He had to stifle the urge to laugh. He had been in her mouth, his whole body at the mercy of that tongue, overwhelmed by the power of it and now it seemed tiny in contrast. Despite the quirky thought, he quickly found himself growing erect. Even through the heavier cold weather clothing he was pretty sure she could feel his excitement but she didn’t shy away. When finally she broke the kiss, she held his face tenderly between her hands, hypnotic blue eyes locked onto his green ones. “Goodnight,” she whispered, smiling.

He chuckled and nodded, “Goodnight,” he replied breathlessly. He knew how it had felt to be completely engulfed by her ravenous sex, but how would it feel like to make love to her with his penis? To ease himself into the snug space between her thighs? Or use his tongue to bring her pleasure? God she tasted so good. The thought aroused him even more.

He wanted to say something more something clever, but reluctantly and quietly watched as she returned to the driver’s side of the car and got back inside before slowly driving away, favoring him with a smoldering smile and a quick wave as she left.

Glancing at her brother, “You done?” Tess asked in an amused tone, observing as Tom watched the blonde drive out of sight.

The sound startled him, so caught up in Janine he had forgotten Tess was still there. Turning, he grinned at his sister, “Not yet, but give me five minutes alone,” he answered cheekily. He could still sense the feel of Janine’s body pressed against him.

Tess rolled her eyes, “There’s the Tom we know and love,” she quipped sarcastically.

“At your service,” he offered, bending at the waist and bowing. He was still rock hard.

“Tomorrow, get together for breakfast?” she inquired, glancing down at her wristwatch.

Tom nodded. He was eager to return to his room and finish what Janine had started as long as Morgan was still out.

After parting pleasantries with his sister, Tom did return to his room, disappointed to find his roommate had returned.

They chatted awhile before Tom begged off and decided to call it a night.

Descending quickly into sleep, the dreams came unbidden. He was small, standing on a table in an unfamiliar place. Janine was there next to the table, achingly gorgeous and towering naked over him but looking away from him. He tried to follow her line of sight but then she was looking down upon him, an unnerving intensity in her hyper blue eyes. Licking her lips, she reached for him with a gigantic hand.

The scene shifted and it was dark, though not so much so that he could not see. Janine was lying down and he was standing on her stomach facing her feet, her skin warm under his own feet. He got the impression this was her room and it was like the first night he explored her body as she lie in slumber. Looking over his shoulder, he gazed over her firm breasts at her face, her head turned to the side, eyes closed, peaceful in repose.

He was vague aware he was dreaming, memory blurring and distorting. Suddenly her body shifted and somehow he was now inside her, buried to his chest in her sultry wetness, her breath coming in shallow pants and becoming more rapid as her long fingers stimulated herself. He could tell she was close, the pressure of her walls crushing in on his body.

She was giving herself over to the pleasure, rational thought surrendering to ecstasy and her movements becoming more frantic. Force slammed into his shoulders and she pushed him into her depths, the sopping folds parting and rolling over him. He could feel his passion rising as her body started to quaver in anticipation of orgasm.

In the darkness he was falling. Flying? The sensation was odd and no he was a spectator, detached, apart. Standing at a distance and watching the blonde giantess masturbate. She was exquisite. A goddess. With a cry she came, body convulsing in ecstasy.

The scene shifted. He was at school, but still small, gazing up at enormous lockers. The buzzer rang and suddenly gigantic bodies spilled into the hall, enormous shoe clad feet tramping all around him. No one saw him.

Dodging the stampede of students he ran toward the open door of a classroom, diving for safety.

“Have you got your homework?” asked the familiar voice of Miss Harwood.

Glancing around, he spotted her behind her desk, nude, an amused expression on her lovely face as she rose to her full height. Three strides and she was standing directly over him, a foot to either side, hands on hips, she looked down.

He didn’t have his homework.

“Thomas?” she inquired.

“I don’t, I mean I’m not done yet,” he answered.

Her lips pursed. “Unacceptable,” she condemned lifting a foot high above him. Was she going to stomp me he wondered.

As the foot started coming toward him, he awoke abruptly, body slick with perspiration. He was also keenly aware he had ejaculated during his sleep and made a sticky mess in his underpants. Rolling his head to the side, he looked over to see if Morgan was still sleeping, which he was. Shaking his head, he chuckled softly and slipped out of bed before padding to the bathroom to clean himself and his mess up.