- Text Size +

Monday Morning Blues

Awaking early Monday morning, Tom was up and about before the sun had risen. In the days since he had been restored, he was feeling miles better, though he found he still felt coldness in his extremities and there was a slight tremor in his hands. He presumed being compressed and then unzipped like a computer file would leave some longer term detrimental effect. Nevertheless, he was going to put on a brave face in order to convince his mother to let him return to school.

The discussion went a lot smoother than he anticipated. She told him she would be remaining in town for the balance of the week to monitor him. She also went to school with him and smoothed things over with the headmistress and Tom was allowed to return to his regular classes.

Checking his schedule, he gathered the right books and made his way to the classroom.

Peeking through the glass in the door, the class was already in session. He knocked softly, catching Miss Addison’s attention.

Glancing at him, her eyes went cool, a little nervous tic at the corner of her mouth as she beckoned him enter. A susurrus of whispers broke out amongst the other students as he entered the room.

“Mr. Wentworth, I see you have recuperated to the point where you are able to rejoin us?” she greeted, a slight nod of her head.

Nodding, “Yes Miss Addison, fit as a fiddle and right as rain” he replied, moving to his desk and setting his books down before taking a seat.

Milly giggled and gave him a half wave.

It was good to be back in class, though he definitely still felt slightly disconnected and out of sync with his classmates.

As the lesson was drawing to a close, Miss Addison appeared beside his desk, “A moment, if you would after the bell to go over some of the materials you will require to catch up?” she requested.

Smiling, he nodded, “Of course,” he said.

When the buzzer rang, a couple of students came over and clapped him on the shoulder before filing out of the room.

Miss Addison remained the same detached teacher he remember from before his ordeal, conducting her class with rigidity and discipline. In fact, she conducted herself as if nothing had happened between her and him. She waited until the last of the students had vacated the room before speaking to Tom, “We never had an opportunity to discuss what transpired,” she said, averting her eyes downcast.

He smiled, “There is nothing to discuss or need to rehash our brief moment together. I hope we can maintain a cooperative relationship moving forward and I harbor no resentment or residual enmity,” he assured.

Nodding, she looked up into his big green eyes, “You know I will cherish that night,” she whispered, smiling.

He flashed her his charming smile, “If anything, you taught me there are layers of complexity underlying each person and for that gift of wisdom, I am grateful,” he replied diplomatically, glancing at the clock.

Following his eyes, “Go, you need to get to your next class,” she prompted, unmasked relief on her face.

Striding out of the room, Tom hurried to his locker, switching up his books and making his way to his next class. Miss Harwood’s class. The last time he had been in this particular classroom, the breathtakingly gorgeous teacher had used him to masturbate. It certainly altered his perception of the room as he found his chair and plopped into his seat, eyes drifting over to where Janine was sitting before looking up at the teacher.

“Mr. Wentworth,” addressed the lovely instructor, “so pleased have you here with us,” she said warmly, her eyes sparkling with mischief, “I hope you are well.”

“Still a little tired, but more than willing to apply myself to your tutelage Miss Harwood,” he said cheekily.

She smiled slightly, almost imperceptibly before turning to the board at the front of the room.

Sitting there, Tom’s found he had difficulty focusing, concentrating. Not just because of the vivid memory flashes of Miss Harwood in the nude, the way she moved while in ecstasy, her scent, taste, but something else, a niggling sensation he couldn’t pinpoint.

As with Miss Addison, Miss Harwood requested he remain behind in order to confer with her regarding getting up to speed on her course curriculum.

Smiling, she sauntered over to his desk, “You look taller than I remember,” she jested.

“Funny, because you look just as amazing as I remember,” he replied, hands clasped on the desk before him.

Reaching out, she cupped a cheek with her hand, “Sweet boy,” she purred before pulling away.

He wanted to please her, wanted to crawl up inside her and lose himself to her passion. Despite feeling out of sorts, his body was in a heightened state of readiness. Swallowing hard, he grinned.

Licking her lower lip, she smiled coyly and turned away, “Come, I’ve a list of reading and assignments you’ll need to rejoin the class,” she said, hips swaying as she returned to her desk.

He couldn’t help it, eyes glued to her beautiful behind. He knew what delights lay hidden under that fabric, what it felt like to have her come all over him.

Pausing at her desk, she glanced back over her shoulder, “Coming?” she invited, still smiling mischievously.

Tom chuckled, “Pretty damn close,” he muttered.

Pivoting on her heel, she swayed back toward him, a hint of perfume in her wake, bending at the waist and leaning close, “Naughty boy,” she whispered.

Leaning his head back, Tom rolled his eyes, “Oh my god you’re going to make this the hardest class ever,” he groaned.

“While it is good to see you sound again, I just can’t help but think I liked you so much better when you were little and sliding between my lips and inside my wet pussy,” she said hotly before straightening up and chuckling. “I think for now you should go, I’m sure your friends and fellow students are looking forward to seeing you in the lunchroom,” she advised.

Cock impossibly erect, he nodded mutely and rose to his feet and headed toward the door. Pausing at her desk, he favored her with a grin.

Smiling back, she motioned her head toward the door.