- Text Size +

Lina and Tom, Reacquainted

Rising to her feet, Lina turned toward him Tom, a gorgeous smile playing on her lips. “You are so cute,” she said, slowly unfastening the buttons of her blouse.

Looking up at her, he let out a long slow breath. “And you are positively beautiful,” he replied. Her beauty was different than either of her daughters, an ageless quality and wisdom in the depths of her large blue eyes.

Slowly she shed the blouse, hands moving to undo the button of her slacks before shinnying them down her smooth thighs and stepping out of them. Above her white cotton panties, her tummy was taut and lean, a couple of faint white lines near her hips, badges of honor for bringing two children into the world.

Straightening up, she reached around behind her back and unfastened her bra, cradling her breasts with an arm as she cast aside the support. Next, she slowly removed her panties, surprised at how wet she already was in anticipation.

“Wow,” he breathed, tone filled with reverence as he gazed upon this goddess.

His reaction to her made her feel good and she smiled at him before climbing up onto the bed, carefully passing over him before settling on her back with her head on the pillows. Rolling her head to the side, she looked at him and chuckled. So young, so small, but how he made her feel alive, vibrant transcended age. As a realist, she knew this union might be bittersweet and that there was a very high degree of probability this would be her last opportunity to be with him. She hadn’t lied about Helena’s work and the possibility of his restoration, though she had excluded to tell him that the reality of the science was still a considerable time off. Selfish? Perhaps. Moving her hand down near him, she turned it over so he could climb into her palm.

Scampering over the soft duvet, Tom crawled into her hand, bracing himself as she lifted it up and brought it down near her sternum. Scooting off, he wasn’t quite sure of what she had in mind so he took the initiative, and ascended the smooth slope of her left breast and knelt near the prominence of her stiffening nipple.

So feather light, his feet tickled her as he mounted her breast and began to knead the flesh of her nipple, marvel at how the flesh responded to his touch. Turning his head, he grinned cheekily at her.

Lina was content to let Tom explore her body as he moved across to her other breast before moving back down over her navel toward her pussy. Back to her face, he stood there, looking down at the swollen pink flesh, able to feel warmth emanating from her most private of places. Crouching down on one knee, he strummed his fingers over the little nub peeking out from beneath its protective sheath, making her shudder.

“I want you inside me,” she invited, voice quavering and her breath shallow. She did. She ached. She had been since Francis left. She needed Tom to make her feel complete.

Dropping down between her parted legs, he moved with alacrity and definitive purpose, sliding through the moistened folds and pressing his body into the dense tissue within her vagina. Grinning to himself, he navigated by touch, by feel. He had learned much in the time since last he was with her. Finding exactly what he was looking for inside her, he did his best to curl his body around the swollen nub of condensed tissue and began to stimulate it.

Lina arched her back, a wave of pleasure emanating from the nexus of her erogenous zones. He was doing something different. More assured, more aware of what he was doing and the effects he was having. Gasping, she brought her hands up to her breast and caressed them. How could he make her feel this way? He was doings things to her, eliciting feelings in her she had never experienced before, fanning the embers of desire into a raging wildfire of all consuming hunger.

The slick ridged tissue around him grew heavier, fuller, hotter as the interior of her vagina continued to swell and lubricate like a pressure cooker set to explode. Undeterred, he continued his relentless assault of her g-spot, inhaling her essence and savoring the rich taste of her with every breath. He could hear her pulse quicken and knew he was driving her beyond the point of turning back.

She knew she was going to come and come harder than she ever had before making her body tremble in anticipation. So alive, neurons aligning for a chain reaction release. “On my god,” she gasped as she climbed higher and higher and the pressure within her rose, a reservoir straining to overwhelm a dam, a tidal wave of ecstasy rising up in the shallows and racing toward shore.

With a practiced hand, he could tell she was dancing along that razor’s edge of blissful release, fingers teasing her, pleasing her and goading her to let go. He himself was close to erupting, throbbing and aching while trying to synchronize their climaxes. Focusing on her, he continued to toy, to play and carry her to newfound places she never knew existed.

For her, now there was only the pleasure, the drive to soar as high as possible and then just let go, surrender to the want. Each breath coming faster and faster, a moan of pure exquisite pleasure escaping her lips, she pulled a pillow over her own face to muffle screams of delight erupting from her as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body.

Despite his intent and best efforts, she came faster than he did. Wedged deep inside Janine’s mother, the whole world crashed down on him like an avalanche of molten flesh. Again and again he was pounded and squeezed. His hearing grew distant and he knew he was soon to be going under in the sea of humid warmth.

Lina couldn’t stop herself from shaking, body still experiencing seismic aftershocks following her string of orgasms. She felt giddy, almost like a school girl as she opened the petals of her flower to try and find the boy trapped within. How had he done this to her? Why in all her years had she never experienced such a delicious and mind altering come. The tips of her fingers passed over something foreign in amongst her frilly folds. An arm. Taking it very carefully between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, she slowly eased him out of her sodden privates, her pelvic muscles clenching involuntarily trying to keep him locked inside.

She heard him gasp, followed by a cough as he came alive. Setting him on the perspiration slick skin between her breasts, she shook her head slightly and chuckled. “What was that thing you did inside of me?” she asked, voice still somewhat shaky.

He grinned that impish smile and parted his hands as he mopped his hair back.

“That was spectacular,” she praised.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Lina meets with Raphaella, the grains of sands have spilt their last...