- Text Size +

Cassidy and Janine

Drooling the limp form of Tom into the palm of her hand, she smiled down at him. Reaching down, she picked up her panties, removing the pad before carefully tending him and drying her saliva from his limp body. How could someone so small create so much commotion? A pang of jealousy stabbed her heart that he would choose to remain here with the nurse, the he and Cassidy would fool around. And now his mother was coming to take him? Her inclination was to simply take Tom. Slide him down the front of her panties and wedge him against the split in her pubis. What could the nurse do? Nothing. What could any of them really do?

Getting up, Tom in one hand, panties and pad in the other, she crossed the room and opened the door.

Cassidy immediately appeared in the hall, she had been hovering in the kitchen, waiting. There was a look of disdain on her face. She could deduce by the lingering flush clinging to the pale blonde girl’s face what had transpired between the two. She spotted Tom.

“May I use your bathroom?” Janine requested.

“Is he alright?” asked the nurse extending her hand palm up, expression serious.

Janine shook her head slowly, “I know you resent me, resent the way I look, the way others look at me, trust me, I’ve been around it my whole life, even my sister or my mother, I know the look,” she stated with a wry smile curling up at the corner of her mouth.

“I am only concerned for him,” she replied, but in her heart there was no denying what the younger woman said rang true.

It would be so easy for her just to take him. He belonged to her. Then it occurred to her, the notion her feelings for him transcend the physical and that maybe she loved him. Through all the antics, all the abuses, could it be true that she loved him? The notion made her laugh out loud. How could it be? She had buried his bound little body into her ass, swallowed him like a goldfish, and fucked him raw, yet, through it all, there was a little spark of something more.

“You doubt me?” Cassidy asked, not privy to the source of Janine’s amusement.

“No,” she replied, “I do believe your concern is genuine, but I also know how easy it is to get swept up in him,” she said softly, slowly extending the hand holding him toward the nurse. It would be so easy, but she was not Jessica.

Cassidy nodded, “He has a way,” she admitted, allowing the blonde girl to set the tiny youth into her palm.

“I guess this all changes tomorrow,” Janine lamented, eyes drifting up from Tom to the nurse’s face.

“He told you his mother was coming,” she acknowledged, not a question.

“Yes,” Janine answered.

“What of your mother?”

“What do you mean?”

Cassidy cocked her head to the side, “Your mother has invited his to stay at your house for the duration of her stay here. Tess and I are to bring Tom over there tomorrow,” she explained.

Janine frowned, no one had said anything to her. What was her mother planning?

“I can tell by the look on your face, your mother is keeping this pretty close to the vest,” she opined.

Janine nodded slowly, blue eyes narrowing, “She is,” she agreed. She knew her mother and knew there was some plot afoot, some scheme, but what? What could she do to possibly prevent Tom’s mother from taking possession of him? Was she simply yielding? Janine snorted and shook her head, Karolina Lindholm was not one to simply roll over, no, she had a strategy.

Frowning, “You think she is up to something, don’t you?”

Janine smiled and spread her hands, “I don’t know, but I still need to use your bathroom,” she replied.

“Second door down,” Cassidy said, nodding in the direction.

Nodding, Janine walked to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet and started to pee. Rolling the used sanitary napkin in toilet paper, she put it in the small waste basket. Finished urinating, she allowed other fluids to drool out of her before wiping herself. Getting up she flushed and slipped her panties back on before washing her hands. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, what the heck was her mother planning? Dry her hands on a towel, she clicked off the light and joined Cassidy in the kitchen.

“Thank you,” Janine said, sliding into one of the kitchen chairs.

“You’re welcome,” replied the nurse, taking another seat and lying Tom on the table atop a fluffy drying towel. “Do you want a coffee or something?” she asked.

Shaking her head, “No thanks,” Janine replied, eyes of the prone form of the little youth on the towel. “You’re very nice, pretty, I can see why he likes you so much,” she offered.

Cassidy laughed, “Pretty? Compared to you I look like a hag. When you said that I resented you it made me think. I don’t think perhaps it is necessarily resentment, more like envy I suppose. You are an absolutely beautiful young woman, you come from a well to do family. I see the way he looks at you and he doesn’t look at me the same way. Maybe it is the age thing as your mother pointed out, or maybe it’s you, I don’t know,” Cassidy replied.

Janine smiled, “Men have pawed at me since I was thirteen years old because of how I look. They either objectify me or are threatened by me, women hate me. It’s the primary reason I quit working and returned to school,” she explained. “Even him, when this happened, he snuck into my room to secretly spy on me. Through this whole situation, the things I’ve done, I have come to realize I’m not a very good person,” she admitted.

Reaching a hand out, Cassidy patted the girl’s hand, “Yet still he moons over you,” she said, realizing it wasn’t until you got up close you saw the fine cracks in the seemingly perfect porcelain mask.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Time inexorably draws us closer to the fateful arrival of Tom's mother...