- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom the trooper...

A Night to Remember

Cassidy and Katie exchanged glances, each woman smiling.

“So you think you’re up to the task?” Cassidy asked.

“You won’t use your fall as an excuse for an uninspired performance?” Miss Harwood queried.

Tom shook his head, “Bring it,” he challenged, curling his two hands, smug look on his face.

Miss Harwood rose to standing, her giant body stretching up and away from where he was positioned. “No,” she said, moving away.

A smile played on Cassidy’s face as she too got up.

“What?” he asked, placing his hands on his hips and frowning up at the backs of both women as they moved out of the living room area, “where are you going?” he asked.

Moving down to the end of the couch, he tried to see what the women were up to, but to no avail. Hands behind his back, he paced back and forth, pausing sporadically when he heard some giggles or hushed whispering. “Hello?” he said, frowning. Nothing.

When finally, after what seemed to him an interminable time waiting, Cassidy came into the living room where a housecoat.

“It about time,” he mumbled.

Kneeling down, she brought her face to the cushion, a waft of her warm fresh mint scented breath enveloped him, “I want you to come over here and climb into my mouth,” she instructed, opening wide, and extending her tongue.

“I almost took matters into my own hand,” he groused under his breath, though the cheeky smile on his smile assured her he was kidding.

Stepping onto the slippery spongy surface of her tongue he was about to pull himself up and in when she retracted the pink muscle back into her mouth and him with it.

She held him firmly against the roof of her mouth, though not uncomfortable so. When she pushed him out through her lips and into her hand, they were in her bedroom, Cassidy and Miss Harwood lying on the bed facing each other while he was placed between them. Both women were deliciously naked. Also in the narrow channel between them on of the blanket was a green cucumber, about ten inches long or twenty feet long to him, an unlubricated Trojan condom still in the foil wrapper and a pair of black handled utility scissors.

“Wait. Is that a cucumber?” he asked, looking at the long green vegetable then up at each of the women.

“Indeed it is,” smiled Cassidy.

“With a hollowed out section just about Tom sized,” Miss Harwood added, holding her thumb and forefinger apart in an approximation of his current height.

Brow furling, “Wait,” he chuckled nervously.

Picking up the prophylactic, Cassidy opened the package with her teeth, removing the condom. Picking up the scissors next, she cut the very end of the reservoir tip of the condom.

“I think I see where this is going,” he murmured warily.

“Do you now?” Miss Harwood said, curling her fingers around the gourd and holding it up vertically to show him where they had hollowed out a spot near one of the end.

He looked at the cucumber and then the condom, nodding slowly. “Looks like a heat seeking missile,” he chimed.

“Or a torpedo,” Cassidy countered.

“Is that ribbed for her pleasure?” he asked, arching an eyebrow and looking at the condom. “I’m hoping it lubricated,” he added with a snicker.

“If you can get a woman’s pussy wet enough to accommodate you, you don’t deserve to get to play with it,” Miss Harwood stated, holding the cucumber horizontal, hollowed out depression pointing up, as she picked him up and lay him on his back in the groove, head toward the proximal end. “Arms by your sides,” she instructed.

Grinning, Cassidy positioned the condom near the end of the cucumber, popping Tom’s head through the little cut she made in the reservoir tip before rolling the remainder of the condom down the length of the gourd. “There,” she said.

“Very snug,” Tom mused, held in place by the restraining latex.

“There should be enough of a furrow in the cucumber to provide you and air channel,” Miss Harwood advised.

“Ah, a snorkel of sorts, now only if I had some swimmer’s goggles,” he chuckled.

Cassidy rolled her eyes and took the vegetable from Katie, “Are you comfortable?” she inquired.

Pausing to consider, the interior of the cucumber was warm enough and gelled around him nicely, he nodded his head and grinned, “Actually it’s quite comfortable, thank god you didn’t use a salami or something,” he jested before saying something cheeky in Italian.

“If you are going to persist in talking, I suggest you confine your dialogue to English,” Miss Harwood reprimanded.

Before Tom had a chance to respond, Cassidy held the cucumber vertical, “I think you should kiss her,” she suggested, turning the vegetable around so he was facing the teacher.

Puckering his lips, he lifted his chin as if to give her a smooch.

Katie laughed, shuffling closer then rising up on her knees over top of him, opening her mouth wide and lowering it over the end of the cucumber, engulfing it and him, allowing it to slide over her tongue and down her throat, all the while emitting a hum of pleasure.

Instantly, flashes of his trip down Janine’s esophagus and into her stomach flooded his mind and he hope to hell the condom stayed on.

He could feel her tongue undulating along the entire length of his body as she rocked him back and forth like she was performing a slow motion blow job on the cucumber.

When she popped him free, he took a big breathe, replenishing the air in his tiny lungs as she laid him in the valley between Cassidy’s breasts.

Craning his head back, he could the two enormous women kiss one another, hands caressing excited flesh.

The motion of being rocked from side to side between Cassidy’s breasts as they played made him feel a little motion sick. He was about to make comment, when Miss Harwood circled her hand around the cucumber and lifted him up and away, lowering the tip of the vegetable back down toward the engorged nipple of Cassidy’s right breast, lightly tracing his head over the little bumps of her firm aureole.

Cassidy grinned and playfully licked at him before he was lowered back down to her other breast. Miss Harwood then used Tom on herself, teasing her pert and responsive nipples before sliding the end opposite him into her vagina, a soft moan of pleasure escaping her lips. Positioning herself in a scissor-like position, legs intertwined with Cassidy’s, she slid her bottom forward. It dawned on him what she was doing as she positioned his end of the cucumber directly at the swollen folds of the nurse’s voracious pussy. Pushing him into her, the flesh parting around him as the light faded and he felt himself being driven deep inside. The hot humid interior of her body making the gash above his eye sting, the only sound filling his ears the rushing of her blood with each strong beat of her heart.

In the sweltering blackness, the confines of his fleshy prison surged around him, the flesh billowing and parting before collapsing and enveloping him as he was moved back and forth, tremors in the flesh as the two women’s bodies impacted one another while they humped. Breathing became more difficult, the muscular contractions around him compressing down on the cucumber. Then he was pulled free, making a soft slurping sound as he exited. Miss Harwood favored him with a smile as she reoriented him and slid him slowly inside herself. The inside of the teacher was no less hostile than the nurse and again to him, they seemed to be pounding away at each other. He knew what the sudden swelling and flood of juices meant as Miss Harwood experienced orgasm.

Again he was pulled back out, whoever was on the other end withdrawing him excruciatingly slow. Emerging into the light, he squinted his eyes, face slick with Miss Harwood’s thick pleasure as he glimpsed the nurse to his right turning over onto her front, head down, bottom in the air.

Moving behind the elevated bum of the nurse, Miss Harwood ran the cucumber up and down Cassidy’s ass crack a couple of times before pushing the Tom end against the unbelievably tight and reluctant flukes of her anus while the nurse pushed back, sphincter spreading as she impaled herself on the vegetable.

Flashes of his experience with Janine’s bottom flickered through his mind, and he knew there was still a lot of night left ahead.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Nest chapter...Sisters