- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

The story idea was presented to me in the form of a request, hopefully this jumble of words meets your expectations.

Tom’s Story

Thomas Carlisle Wentworth III, Tom, was the eldest son and second child of Thomas Wentworth Jr. and his wife Raphaella.

Standing an athletic 6’3”, dark hair with vibrant green eyes, Tom got his height and looks from his mother, a world class beauty and former fashion model out of Milan, who at thirty nine years of age could still almost pass for her eighteen year old daughter Teresa’s twin.

The Wentworth fortune was new money, as Tom’s grandfather was of modest beginnings, an engineering prodigy and MIT graduate. Coming together with two other students from the prestigious institution, Tom Sr. co-founded BioDyne Technologies, a small company focusing primarily on robotics and applied technologies with a diversification interest in nanotechnology.

Under the stewardship of one of Tom Sr.’s partners, Richard Carsten, BioDyne prospered, diversifying into the telecommunication market at an opportune time which catapulted BioDyne onto the world stage as a new force to be reckoned with. Within fifteen years, BioDyne became an acknowledged and established global leader in its fields of interest.

Tom’s father, Tom Jr., not scientifically disposed, chose instead to pursue an alternative education, graduating magna cum laude from Harvard Business School before going on to complete his MBA. Stepping into the company, Tom Jr.’s business savvy turned Biodyne, now with nine subsidiary companies, into an absolute business juggernaut.

Tom and his elder sister Teresa were provided with all the educational opportunities imaginable, both attending the very selective co-educational Sapperton Academy. It was funny, because they were in the same grade, Tom and Teresa, were often thought by other students to be fraternal twins, but in truth Teresa was born in the first week of January while Tom was born later the same year on the day before New Year’s Eve.

Even though all of the students at Sapperton Academy were essentially hand selected, there was still some social stratification between what was considered to be old established money and new money.

Being devilishly handsome and often the object of much attention from female classmates, Tom never really experienced any of the distinction between the disparate views, except when it came to the object of his attention, Janine Lindholm.

Tall, statuesque, long silken dirty blonde hair and mesmerizing cerulean eyes, Janine had been modelling internationally at the age of thirteen. Her father was descended from English Gentry while her mother was actually a princess from one of the families within the Swedish monarchical lineage. Old money, very old, very established money. Given the strict Academy dress code and uniform requirements, Janine often wore her long hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her high cheekbones and seemingly perfect symmetrical features gave her a transcendent beauty. When she smiled, it was magnificent, full plump lips, parting revealing perfect even white teeth, but when she frowned and leveled her penetrating blue gaze on you, it was unnerving, almost emasculating.

Sitting in the dining hall, Tom across the table from his sister Teresa, both attired in the school’s mandatory uniform, a tray with a plate of half eaten food before each of them.

“Tess, you got to hook me up,” Tom said, calling his sister by her nickname, while mooning over Janine who was seated by herself near the far end of the room, picking absently from the food on her own plate.

Teresa shook her head, dark haired ponytail swaying from side to side. “With Elsa over there? Give me a break,” she said sarcasm in her voice. Like Tom, Teresa was tall and resembled their beautiful mother, dark hair and bright green eyes. She herself was no stranger to reams of masculine attention from the boys at the school.

“C’mon, I know you were invited,” he protested, leaning forward in his chair and putting his hands on the table.

“Maybe I was,” she teased playfully, grinning at him as he put his chin on his hands and made big puppy dog eyes up at her.

“Millicent Bradbury said you were,” he countered, jutting his lowering lip out in a mock pout.

“Maybe you should chase Milly, she has it pretty bad for you,” Tess replied, enjoying the torment she was causing in her brother.

“Milly is a great girl, but Janine, well, Janine is a goddess,” he said, sitting back up, attempt to charm the answer out of his sister unsuccessful.

“What is it you want me to do? It’s her eighteenth birthday party, girls only, no boys,” Tess said. “And besides, it’s still two weeks away.”

“No boys?” he asked.

“Girls only,” she repeated, slowly, as if he were hearing impaired.

He rolled his eyes in exasperation.

Her eyes widened and she raised a finger, “Wait a minute,” she said, “I’ve got it.” She nodded her head.

“What?” he asked, again leaning forward in his chair, excited to hear a possible strategy for him to get closer to Janine.

“We could dress you up like a girl!” she said, big grin on her face. “A little make-up, you’d probably make a pretty girl.”

He made a rude noise with his mouth, “Some wingman you are,” he complained, making an airplane propeller noise as he moved his hand through the air then inverted it toward the ground before making the sound of an explosion.

She shook her head again, “I have very little vested interest in you getting an opportunity to get into Janine Lindholm’s panties,” she said.

“It’s Destiny, that’s where I belong,” he said, flopping back on his chair, arms draped down by his side.

Tess cleared her throat noisily and looked down at her plate suddenly.

“Is there something wrong here Mr. Wentworth?” said the firm female voice of Miss Addison, the school’s economics teacher and frequent lunchroom monitor.

Tom turned his head toward her and smiled, a charming expression, disarming to many of the female students. She simply frowned, unimpressed.

She was a moderately attractive woman in her early thirties, light brown hair, grey eyes, perhaps a slight underweight. She possessed a voice larger than her delicate frame suggested and she possessed the ability to narrow her eyes in such a way as to peer into one’s soul.

“Sorry Miss Addison, I guess I wasn’t aware of my environment,” he apologized.

“I suggest you restrict your time in the dining hall to eating and save the animated hijinks for elsewhere,” she stated, locking her steely gaze on him.

“Yes ma’am,” he replied, sitting up properly in his seat and folding his hands neatly before him on the table.

She frowned, holding his eyes a moment longer before turning and walking away.

“Totally immune,” Tess said with a chuckle.

He frowned. “Pfft,” he said, shaking his head. “Wasted on her, she probably indulges in the love that dares not speak its name.”

She shook her head. “You all packed for tomorrow?” she asked, changing the subject.

“A week at home, listening to father gripe about market manipulations and declining market cap, blah, blah, blah,” he said, eyes roaming back over to Janine as she stood to her feet and gathered her tray. Walking over, she set the tray on the slotted trolley and left the lunchroom.

“Do you think she learned how to move those hips like that when she modelling?” he asked, turning back to his sister.

“Are all of the boys here degenerates like you?” she asked, shaking her head.

“You should hear what they say about you,” he said, raising his eyebrows for effect.

“Please,” she discounted. “If for a minute you think I don’t know that I’ve been reduced to a great set of breasts and an amazing bum with a vacuous space between my ears by every little pervert here, you sir, are sadly mistaken,” she said, the end in an English accent.

He pursed his lips and nodded, “They do say you have an amazing ass, I mean, I don’t see it, but it seems to be the general consensus amongst the lads.”

“Whew,” she said, mocking a wipe across her brow, “Now I’ll be able to sleep tonight knowing the boys here are sniffing after my butt.”

He laughed.

Getting up, she collected her tray, turning, she wiggled her hips for Tom to see her bottom before looking him in the eyes and smiling.

He shook his head as she dropped off her tray and left the lunchroom.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to review and offer feedback. Thanks