- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, Claire is finishing her morning by finishing her remaining tinies, and therefore finishing herself. But, this is the first chapter where we go out into the world and get to see Claire's workplace. Yes, this porno is devloping a story, how nice. Enjoy!

 

Claire grabbed some string from one of the kitchen drawers on her way back to the tupperware that held her little toys. I’m feeling so adventurous today. It’s- Claire realized that her clothes were somewhere other than her body. Shit, that was close. She rushed back to her actual bedroom and dressed herself appropriately.

Walking through the house to the other bedroom, Claire saw the sunrise begin to shimmer through some of the higher windows. Upon entering the room, her phone beeped loudly, causing the girls in the little container to freeze and listen. She picked it up and found that it was a text from Beth. “Where the hell are you?!? We were supposed to come in early this morning!”

“Ah, damn,” Claire muttered, her mind racing. I could probably make it happen in the car. But then it wouldn’t be as good. And I’m already late, so what’s a little more? Her stomach grumbled for a larger breakfast. Without any more thought, she reached into the container and brought out one of the girls with even less care than before, suspending her in the air. Quickly, she retrieved the string from her pocket and tied a knot around the girl’s waist. The little thing yelped from the tightness of the string around her and was starting to become more panicked. Reaching down again, she grabbed the second to last one remaining and tied her to the opposite end of the string than the first, making a sort-of human bola.

Without any hesitation, Claire placed the first girl in her mouth as the others watched in terror. Cat got your tongue? They were frozen in silence. Letting go of the second girl, she screamed as she fell a small bit before being caught by the now, without-slack string, and the girl swung left and right in front of the massive breasts. Claire held the first girl behind her teeth.

“Now, I want you to play with my nipple until I orgasm. If you don’t make me finish, you both die.” Claire watched as both of the faces she could see went pale. And she could tell the girl inside her mouth had heard as well, because she was squirming in a panic. After using her tongue to push the little lump in her mouth, she lightly brought her teeth down on the soft body between them, causing the girl to scream and kick violently. She watched intently as the vibrations from the string travelled down to the girl below. Through the string, the girl could feel and hear everything that was happening in the giant mouth. She tastes so good.

As scared as the girl trapped in the mouth was, the swinging tiny was quick to make an effort to save herself. Swinging forcefully left and right, she kicked off of the gigantic breast on one side of her and jumped for one of the boobs. She barely gripped the skin as she pulled herself to the red, dark center. Hurriedly, the tiny leaped to the nipple and began to touch and lick it as if her life depended on it (pun intended). Oh, goodness. She really knows how to please a nipple. Claire shivered with ecstasy.

The little red organ was obviously enjoying the experience, because it started to enlarge, nearly throwing off the small girl. Barely able to hold on to the now huge nipple, the girl grabbed both sides with her arms and rammed her face into the front of it, licking with as much force as she could muster. Fuck, I’m ready. Claire’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body violently shook as she stood. Her teeth closed slowly on the girl in her mouth without stopping, and her screams could be heard throughout the whole room. The second girl lost her balance when the screams vibrated the string that wrapped around her and fell from the giantess’s breast. The string swung her back, and she hit the side of the other boob, leaving her dazed and hanging between two mountains. The large teeth came together, mangling the screaming girl between them. There was a loud crunch that was followed by squelching sounds, but no more screams. Claire put her hands on either side of her breasts and started to push them together. The poor girl in between them saw and panicked. She desperately tried to grab the skin and climb.

“No! Please! I made you-” her voice was was replaced with a “pop” as the giantess quickly pressed her huge tits together, enveloping the poor thing that was trapped in the middle. Blood sprayed out from between the large blobs of flesh, dotting Claire’s face and stomach, not to mention the greasy stains between her boobs themselves. Strings of blood and guts stuck to both sides as she let her tits fall back into place. All that was left of the tiny was a large red smear on the giantess’s chest.

The only survivor down below watched in horror, her mouth wide open in disbelief. Claire was pleased with her little game of cup-phone. She began to chew the crushed remains of the tiny in her mouth, and swallowed them down in astonishment at how good she felt. She checked the time on her phone.

“Damn, I have to go,” she said as she looked down into the container. The remaining girl gained enough sense to run, but she only made it to the far side of the container, pressing herself up against the wall. The little morsel began screaming uncontrollably as Claire reached down her giant hand. The girl had visibly wet herself. She stood in a small puddle of urine and crumpled down to nothing when she realized that she could do nothing to save herself. This sight, this control, was what Claire lived for. It’s like a drug, and I can’t stop. I won’t stop. She grabbed her and lifted the helpless thing up, defenseless and shaking scared. Although she knew it was over for her, she still screamed for help. Raising her higher, the giantess opened her mouth wide as her snack dangled above it.

Just as she was about to let her fall into the gaping maw, she felt something shift again in her intestines. Oh, you’re in for a surprise.

“It’s your lucky day,” Claire grinned, sliding her pants down. She brought the girl behind her, lowered her thong from its dark crevice, and spread her cheek with her free hand. Hearing the girl scream even louder now, she relished in the feeling of the terrified victim trying to get away from her merciless fingers that were in the process of sealing her fate. Claire relaxed her little brown hole, and pushed the girl inside with her fingers, and pushed her deeper soon after with her middle finger. “Goodbye,” she said as she licked her lips. And, hello, there. I guess I’m getting wet again. I love this feeling. The power is.. it’s.. I’m like a god. No; I am a god.

“I really love using my ass. It’s probably because my ass is amazing. It really is." She reached behind her and grabbed her round booty, squeezing and pulling the cheek. Looking at the time, the reveling woman rushed to collect her things, hurriedly jumping back into her slacks and throwing her shirt on after she pulled up her undies and slipped into her bra. She was jumping around the room putting her little ballet socks on and maneuvering to her next goal. After getting her black flats on, Claire skipped to her bathroom and only slightly fixed her hair with hairspray. She thanked herself for having a short haircut as she exited the bathroom. The panicked woman collected her purse and her keys, then went to the front door, grabbing her black jacket off the rack and sliding into it. Her hand was on the doorknob when she stopped. A look of panic appeared on her face. Claire remembered the bloody mess on her chest that she neglected to clean up.

“Shit, shit, shit,” Claire breathed, opening her jacket and looking at her white shirt. The red stains were starting to bleed through, soaking the fabric slowly. “Oh, dammit!” She took off her jacket and ran to her bedroom where she wiped her chest and replaced her white, button down shirt. Finally, now we’re getting somewhere. Locking her front door behind her, the normal-sized woman ran out in a normal-sized world and jumped into her car, squealing out of the driveway and onto the street.

She checked the time. Damn, I guess I really got carried away. Getting comfortable in her seat, Claire blazed down the road to her workplace. It was only about a half-mile away, but she was really in a hurry today. Normally, she walked. Within the minute, she saw the tall building that read “S.P.R.A.” and pulled into the parking lot. Immediately, she saw that her spot was already filled.

“That fucker!” Claire yelled at the little blue car in her space. She begrudgingly pulled around the parking lot and was forced to park in the only empty space near Lenny’s car. Oh, great. Just great. Sighing heavily, she got out of her car and hurriedly headed for the doors that automatically opened for her. “Why, thank you,” she curtsied. Her phone went off again.

“Seriously Claire!” Beth had sent. After walking down the hall, she burst into the large meeting room. Everything fell silent as everyone watched the girl who had just entered loudly. She could feel all of the eyes on her from all the gazers sitting in the black chairs around a large, long, wooden table. Geez, it’s so quiet. Mr. Fogle, her boss, silently stood at the front of the room next to a projector screen. Apparently, he was giving a presentation. Claire watched as he annoyedly fiddled with the clicker in his hand. Taking her seat next to Beth, she muttered a “sorry” and sat quietly.

Jared Fogle; such an odd man, he seemed like he hardly knew what was happening around him. He was probably in his forties, but it was a mystery because nobody dared ask him. His dark brown hair was only slightly parted in the middle and his face always had stubble. Maybe he just needed to stand closer to his razor. And those eyebrows he had, goodness! Rogaine was probably hiding their secrets deep within those forests.

Beth shook her head in disbelief at Claire, who only smiled.

“What took you so long?” Brad shot. Claire simply looked at the wall as she reclined in her chair.

“Traffic.”

“Don’t you live like a mile away?”

“There was an accident, somebody died.”

“Must’ve been a bunch of somebodies.”

“It was a cluster suicide, really, right in the middle of the road.”

“Oh really?” Brad narrowed his eyes.

“Oh, yeah, really. How do you know where I live, anyway?” Claire stood up out of her chair and raised her arms. “Brad’s a stalker, everybody, did you hear? Watch your back!”  Most of the people in the room were too scared to laugh, but a few managed it. “He’ll stalk you in that stupid, little, blue car of his.”

“I am not a- Oh, shut up!”

“Enough!” Mr. Fogle boomed. The room was now silent as everyone looked to the front. “Let’s get back to this presentation or you’re all fired.” Claire seated herself and began to listen as Mr. Fogle started back on one of his presentations. This one was about cutting costs around the company, but Claire had already stopped listening. She began to whisper to Beth, and the presentation was over before long.

They all funneled out of the room and spread out to go to their respective areas of the large building. Claire walked next to Beth for a bit while they went to their section.

“Okay, so, really. Why were you so late this morning?” Beth had a knowing look.

“I used all five,” Claire grinned at her. And one is still in use. ;)

“Yeah, I figured. Mine were all gone by the end of last night, I just couldn’t wait.”

“Yeah. All of this shrinking stuff is so new. I mean, the agency just opened up about a month ago, right?” Beth nodded. “Kenny must still be trying to figure it all out. You hungry?”

“No, I ate breakfast. Did you not?”

Claire laughed. “Sorta. Hey, do you want to grab a drink later?”

“Yeah, totally, that sounds good. I’ve been dying for some overpriced coffee. I’ll see you later, okay?” Beth headed down the hallway where she did her work. Claire’s version of “drinks” required some ID, but she wouldn’t complain.

“Later,” Claire said, carefully looking her over as she passed by. Claire liked Beth. She also liked Beth, but she LIKED Beth.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More story is on the way! This chapter was only slightly shorter than the others, but not to worry. The next chapter will definitely be story-based and lengthy. I want to develop Beth and Claire's relationship with Beth. Since this was the first plot chapter, I'd really like to know what you think. Leave me a comment telling me how you like (or dislike) where the story is headed and how I can improve the story and my writing.

On a side note, I'd really like to write giantess for a profit. I've been told that my writing isn't quite there yet, so I am, and have been since I started, working hard to get better and better. Your comments and ratings really help me out. Also, if any of you could help me get into the giantess writing business, I would apreciate it. :) cya soon