- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This story contains many different fetishes but only in brief instances. Not wanting to clog up the category listings I have put every tag below:

giantess and giants (from mini to giga), growth, multi-size, big dick (and balls), anal, paizuri, breast expansion, female POV, loving couple, incest (sibling and parent), humiliation, hopeless victims, vore, hard vore, gore, murder, genocide, trap, thick girl, transgender, deflowering, loli, shota, rape, gang rape, mindbreak, human pet, slaves, racism, age progression, gay sex (both male and female), blowjob, deep throat, feet, corruption, evil main characters, facial, lots of cum, breast feeding, spit, watersports, tongue play, strap-on, spats, group sex, identical twins

EDIT: I apologize for the odd format. I've been trying to change it to something more readable but the site crashes every time I go to update it. In the mean time you might find it easier to copy and paste everything into Word or another program for better viewing. Sorry!

 

ENJOY

 

I laid still as a rock in the middle of the living room floor, unable to move. Every time I think about getting up the summer heat reminds me of its presence and I'm rendered useless once again. This summer has been notoriously hot and I never handled heat well in the first place.

 

“Hibiki, dinner is ready.” My mom calls out to me from behind the kitchen counter.

 

I crank my neck to get a look at the table and it turns out my little sister has already taken a seat and is ready to eat.

 

“It's hot.” I grumble, still stuck to the floor.

 

“That's cause you're too fat.” My sister remarks in a joking way.

 

Suddenly filled with energy, I throw myself up from the floor and stomp over to my sister. “You only say that cause you're a midget!” I laugh as I plant my hand on her head and rough it up.

 

“That hurts!” My sister grabs my hand and tries to pull it away.

 

“Hibiki, Ayano! Enough!” My mom snaps us out of our little quarrel as she places the dinner on the table. We obediently take our seats across from each other while our mom sits at the end of the table.

 

“Wow! You really went all out today!” I say in excitement as I almost drool over the handmade sushi.

 

“I thought you only make sushi for special occasions?” My sister asks, reminding me of that fact.

 

“Well, this is a special occasion.” My mom smiles as she hands us out plates with the sushi.

 

I tilt my head. “I haven't heard about anything going on today.”

 

My sister nods in agreement.

 

My mom presses her hands together and takes a deep breath. “That's because I kept it a secret.”

 

“A secret?” I lean in. “What is it?”

 

My mom's face contorts a little as she struggles to keep her smile. “Hibiki, you're transferring schools.”

 

I blankly stare at her, not quite sure if I heard right. Meanwhile my sister starts laughing in her high pitched mousy voice.

 

“What?” I mutter.

 

“I'm sorry.” My mom tries to cushion the news.“I tried to convince them otherwise but the principle and the teachers all decided Jaiken Highschool is too advanced for you.”

 

I try to process the words as in depth as I could while my sister continues laughing. I was never good at academic stuff that much I knew, but I never thought they'd actually kick me out!

 

“What the hell!” I throw my arms up. “Then where am I being transferred to!?”

 

My mom places a hand over her mouth and bites her lip. “Ah, about that...” She hesitates to answer. “Kajou.”

 

I drop my sushi and my sister suddenly stops laughing. “This is a joke right?”

 

“Has to be.” My sister chimes in.

 

“I'm afraid not, it's the only school in the city capable and willing to take you in.” My mom answers.

 

“But that school is for tiny people!” My sister speaks for me.

 

Mom frowns, she doesn't like it when we talk about others like that and my sister quickly realizes her mistake. “Now, now.” She waves her finger. “You shouldn't think of those smaller than us any differently.”

 

“But mom, I wont even fit!” I plead.

 

“Kajou has already made accommodations for you, you don't need to worry about that.”

 

“What about my friends back at Jaiken?” Seeing my friends was the main thing I looked forward to every day.

 

“You can make new ones at Kajou.” My mom says this, but her expression has worry written all over it.

 

I want to just tell her it's all ridiculous but she already knows. I've always had a hate for people much smaller than me, they come across as desperate and pathetic. Though to be fair I've always been exceptionally big and not just among my family. I'm only 15 and I'm already 320 feet tall while my mom is 295 feet and my 13 year old sister is a wimpy 181 feet. I've even been told by doctors I might reach upwards to 400 feet tall by the time I stop growing!

 

I'm lucky my mom is as big as she is because babies are born at a size relative to their mothers and their growth is also limited by that. Very rarely does someone grow past twice the size of their moms, if anything close to that in the first place. This is why men always go after women way bigger than them so they can produce bigger offspring, it's been this way since the dawn of humanity. It's also why I think small people, especially small girls, are nothing but a hindrance on society! How are we supposed to continue getting better as a species when the small people keep reproducing?

 

I'm just ranting, but I'm not the only one who thinks this way, far from it actually. Practically everyone at my school thought the same. My mom's outlook on them is actually a minority, but I respect her opinions anyways.

 

Still, it doesn't seem to matter what I think because I'm going to be transferred anyways.

 

A month later summer ends and school starts back up again. I've since spilled the news to my friends who all had their own reactions and opinions on it. One of my guy friends insisted on leaving Jaiken to join me at Kajou and so I had to explain to him it wouldn't work.

 

I'm glad they'll all miss me, because I know for sure I'll miss them!

 

“Hibiki! You'll be late!” My mom calls up to me from downstairs.

 

I don't say anything back, I'm too busy eyeing myself in the mirror. I'm wearing the Kajou uniform that I've seen a few times on the tiny people. From up where I stood it actually seemed kind of cute with its dark blue and white colors, but now that I have one at my size I don't like it anymore.

 

My long curly dark brown hair stood out against the colors like a sore thumb and it completely obscures my curves. I've carefully planned my diet and exercises for years to finally reach a humble hourglass shape and this stupid sailor suit is ruining it! It makes me look kind of like my mom.

 

“Hibiki!” My mom calls for me again, obviously getting worried about me being late for the first day of school. I silently apologize for insulting her figure.

 

I suck up my disappointment and leave my room in a hurry. I quickly eat breakfast, mess with my little sister and head off to school.

 

As I take the path my mom told me to go down I give a wave to a few neighbors as I pass by.

 

“Ah, Hibiki-chan, you're wearing a different uniform!” A nice old woman noticed.

 

“I got transferred.” I say with an uneasy smile and bow.

 

“To where?” She asks.

 

I lower my head. “Kajou.” I whimper.

 

The old woman's eyes widen. “Oh my.” She says under her breath as she waves me goodbye.

 

It doesn't take me that long to reach the category divider, or yellow line as most people call it because of its color. It's a thick line about 200 feet wide that separates areas based on the average size of the population. The area I live in is the biggest area at an average of 260 feet which the people living in are dubbed category 4's. The area across the yellow line is the next size average at 80 feet (category 3). Most people there don't reach past my knees.

 

You might think that's where Kajou is, but it isn't. I pass through the 80 foot average relatively easily as it still has large sidewalks for people my size to use. I do get quite a few looks though as smaller people often treat bigger ones with caution and rightly so. One weird man started yelling at me though, apparently the rumble of my foot steps caused his cup to slip out of his hands and break, I just laughed in response which made him even angrier. What can he do about it? Fight me?

 

Moving along I reach the second yellow line and cross into the next area. This is where I need to start being careful because the average size is a puny 20 feet (category 2). No one will come past my shins and I could crush them with one step if I'm not careful.

 

I keep a close eye on my movements and the size appropriate sidewalk. Most of the small people don't even get close to it and if they do they're only using it to cross to the other side.

 

In this area I can clearly see across all the rooftops of the houses and offices, which means the people can also see me. Being the center of attention like this would normally drive me up a wall but when it comes from people so small I could hardly care!

 

It takes me an even shorter amount of time to finally reach the last yellow line, the area was so small it felt like I barely walked 5 blocks! Before I plant the sole of shoe on the line I take a good look at the infrastructure that laid beyond. This is where the vast majority of the human population was at the 6 foot average (category 1). This meant that even though they and their buildings were all so tiny they still ended up taking the most of the city. I sneered, I didn't like being reminded of this waste of resources.

 

With a deep breath I calmed myself and then searched for the school. I spot it sitting among a bunch of houses and offices. I make my way over there, almost forgetting to watch my step. I notice a group of tiny people below are running away from me screaming, I must have almost stepped on them.

 

It wouldn't have been the first time for me, I've accidentally crushed tiny people a few times before. The first time I felt like the world ended knowing I just killed someone, but when it happens a second time the impact is less shocking and more 'oh well'. Your only punishment for doing it is being forced to pay the victims family a relatively large sum. However when it comes to money, bigger people tend to have more than smaller people to offset the fact everything they do costs much more because of the increased required amount of resources. So the cost to pay the victims family is about the same as buying a large lunch.

 

As I approach the school I suddenly realize the sidewalk wont be taking me directly to it, meaning I'm going to have to step over buildings to reach it. I stand still at the edge of the sidewalk reluctantly because if I trip and destroy something that will be a nice chunk out of my savings that I would really much rather keep!

 

“Hey! Onee-san!” I little voice came out from below me. I tilt my body forward and look down to find a couple of boys playing around my feet.

 

“We can see your panties!” One of them says as they all wave and laugh.

 

I'm surprised, I hadn't even realized that the skirt of the uniform would expose me to literally everyone who lives here until these boys pointed it out. I don't really care about that though, what I care about right now is these tiny boys playing on my shoes like they're some playground.

 

“Get off.” I say in the deepest tone I can manage.

 

Everyone including bystanders all react by looking up at me in fear. The boys quickly jump off my shoes and run away while the other people around me back off further than they already have.

 

I don't understand how they thought that was a good idea in the first place. Hasn't anyone told them not to get near someone this much bigger than them? I thought they feared people my size anyways.

 

With my path now cleared of people thanks to my little display of power I begin stepping over the buildings one by one towards the school. I place my steps very carefully, clearing the roofs with lots of room to spare. I do step on a few things like garbage cans and signs but I doubt anyone will be bold enough to send me the bill.

 

“Hey look! It's the transfer student!” I start to hear the gathering crowds of students outside the school all talking about me as I step over the last building. They're all speaking like I can't hear them, commenting on my size and looks.

 

Now that I'm here I park myself out near the front gate and wait for the principle to come out and meet me like I had been told. As I wait more and more students come pouring into the school, all of them friendly towards me.

 

This is weird, I've never experienced this kind of hospitality with tiny people before.

 

I look over the school and it's actually bigger than I thought it would be. For one it's designed to accommodate some students from the category 2 area which increases its size dramatically but it's also expansive in it's own way. That's when I notice a head rising out from behind the school.

 

“Oh, hello!” A petite girl who fits well within the same category as me gives me a wave. Her hair is short and black with a small ponytail which helps make her cute face stick out. She's also flat as a board and shorter than me.

 

“Uh, hello.” I wave back, stunned by her appearance.

 

The girl steps around from behind the school and tip toes up to me past the tiny students. Everyone she passes by gives her big waves and hellos and calls out her name: Kagami. Many of them aren't even using honorifics.

 

“Is there something wrong?” She leans in, noticing my shocked expression.

 

“No! Nothing at all!” I step back and loosen my shoulders. “I just didn't expect someone like me here.”

 

Kagami giggles. “Me neither.” She says as she gives me this sly look. “Say, you're quite big, how tall are you?”

 

“I'm 320 feet tall.” I tell her. “Oh, and my name is Hibiki Iwasaki, I'm a second year.” I properly introduce myself

 

Her eyes lighten up. “My! And you're even my junior! I bet you're going to be quite beautiful as an adult.”

 

Normally I would just take this out of place compliment, but I can't help but feel like there's something more to it. It's weird, this girl doesn't even reach past my chest and yet she's incredibly intimidating.

 

“I'm Kagami Nagao.” She bows.

 

“Say,” I gulp and calm myself down. “you seem to be pretty popular here.” I motion to the crowd of students standing around Kagami's feet.

 

“Oh.” She looks down at them and gives them all a big smile which receives a resounding response. “That's just what happens when you stick out like a sore thumb I guess.” She giggles.

 

“Hah, yeah I understand.” I say as I rub the back of my head. I actually don't, tiny people have always avoided me. “So, if you don't mind me asking, why are you at this school?”

 

Kagami thinks for a moment, as if she forgot the reason. “I'll tell you, but only if you tell me why you're here.”

 

Her response is a little weird, it's not like it's some big secret right?

 

Nevertheless I agree. “I got sent here cause I was failing my old school.” I look away in embarrassment.

 

Kagami giggles for a few seconds before stopping herself. “That's a rather mundane reason.” Her mannerisms continue to throw me off and make me wonder what all the tiny people see in her. Maybe from their perspective she's more normal?

 

“Uh, sorry that it isn't anything exciting.” Why am I apologizing? “So whats your reason?”

 

Kagami looks at me with piercing eyes for a bit before pulling them away. “I'll tell you later.”

 

I feel a little cheated but I don't fight it, mostly because I'm not even sure if I want to know at this point.

 

Our little conversation marks its end when the principle finally shows up with a megaphone. He starts by introducing the teachers to me, all of which have color coded patches on their shoulders to help me notice the difference quickly. While he does this Kagami steps away and sits down in the back of the school where she first came from.

 

Eventually I'm led there myself and find that a massive hole has been dug into the ground and furbished with nice desks. A retractable ceiling is hiding in the ground next to the seats that pull over our heads and attach to the building. The building itself has a large portion of the wall missing to reveal a huge classroom designed to have a screen big enough for us to properly see. Overall it's seems kind of cramped, but I could get used to it.

 

Kagami silently welcomes me to her side by patting the only adjacent seat. I take it and the principle and teachers enter the open classroom to finish the introduction.

 

“And that is all, enjoy your time at Kajou.” He bows to me and then leaves with the others, only the homeroom teacher remains.

 

“Everyone.” The homeroom teacher whose name I have already forgotten addressees the already full class. “As you can see, we have a new student this year.” He points behind them at me.

 

I give a meager smile. “Hello, my name is Hibiki Iwasaki.” I introduce myself.

 

The class starts gossiping immediately about me before one girl jumps up out of her seat. “Welcome!” She yells. Everyone laughs at her enthusiasm including Kagami. I try to laugh back but all I can do is barely wave. It feels wrong to be welcomed by a tiny girl.

 

The teacher hushes everyone down and turns his attention to the screen. “Now, lets begin class.”

 

Overall the day progresses fairly normally and the course work surprised me with how much easier it was, not that it made me any more confident in my skills. Kagami also mostly kept to herself, only occasionally giving me a few looks of endearment.

 

When the time came for us to leave and go back home Kagami stopped me before I took off.

 

“Hibiki-chan.” She called out to me.

 

I'm startled. “First name already!?” Though after I say that I realize I've been referring to her as Kagami in my head since we met.

 

She laughs. “Do you want me to call you Iwasaki-san?”

 

I shake my head. “No, that's worse.”

 

“Then Hibik-chan,” She steps up closer to me. “want to go get something to eat?” Her eyes are staring directly into mine.

 

I bite my lower lip, I'm conflicted. I think for a moment before realizing Kagami is really my only potential friend here. “Uh, sure.” I answer, what's the worst that can happen anyways?

 

“Great! I know a great place.” Kagami smiles brightly and then leads me over the buildings and back onto the sidewalk. We walk all the way back to the category 4 area and then into a section I had never been to before. She finally brings me up to a small ramen shop.

 

“This is it?” I say, unimpressed by how it looks. I suppose I expected something crazy out of her.

 

“You'll see.” She says with a disturbing tone as she enters the place.

 

I follow her inside and take a seat next to hers.

 

“Good day Kagami.” A surprisingly tall middle aged woman greets Kagami. “Do you have a new friend?” She looks at me.

 

“This is Hibiki-chan.” Kagami introduces me. I bow in response. “And this is Yumi.” The woman also bows.

 

Before I can say anything Yumi quickly looks me up and down. With the way she's doing it if I didn't know any better I'd have assumed she was deciding whether to pick a fight with me or not.

 

“Are you sure Kagami?” She asks with a concerned look.

 

“Yes.” Kagami answers boldly.

 

I lean in with a confused expression. “Uh, sure about what?” I ask.

 

Both the Yumi and Kagami give me a smile. Yumi then rumages around in a cabinet and pulls out a large metal container and plants it in front of me. Kagami reaches an arm over and pulls the lid off the container and what I find inside isn't anything I'd have ever guessed.

 

At least a hundred category 1 people were all naked and huddled together in the container. They all try to scramble away the moment the lid was opened, desperate and scared for their lives.

 

“What is this!?” I stand up and back away.

 

“Snacks.” Kagami says with a wry smile on her face.

 

Yumi nods to Kagami as if shes telling her something and then goes into the back, leaving me with Kagami alone.

 

I'm disgusted! “People aren't snacks! That's cannibalism! And it's illegal!”

 

Kagami laughs. “Well you're not wrong” As she says this she reaches a hand into the container. I hear multiple screams and cries until she finds someone and brings them out.

 

“Huh!?” I don't understand her.

 

“Of course it's illegal, it's a bad thing to kill people.” Kagami's smile turns devilish. “That's why I'm a bad person.” Kagami then takes the person she grabbed; a young girl and sticks her into her mouth. The girls screams are tiny yet somehow incredibly loud and only until Kagami swallowed did the sound stop.

 

After witnessing that I am completely unable to move.

 

“You asked why I ended up at Kajou? Because my favorite snacks are the ones who trusted you.” Kagami giggles at her words. “Why don't you try one?” She gestures for me to come over.

 

“No!” I yell, keeping my feet planted firmly on the ground.

 

“Tell me Hibiki-chan, does my name not ring any bells?”

 

I gulp. “No, is it supposed to?”

 

Kagami peers at me. “My father is the wealthiest person in this whole city, he might as well own it. Naturally he spoils me quite a lot and when you're as rich as me you tend to be able to do anything you want.”

 

“And that's eating people!?” I snap back at her.

 

“Oh, not just that!” Kagami plucks out another person, an adult man this time. “I also get away with it!” She tosses the yelling man into her mouth and swallows him whole like the young girl. She savors the feeling of him going down her throat and moans afterwards.

 

“Stop it!” I stomp my foot down. “You're sick! This is all sick!”

 

Kagami rests her head on her palm and rolls her eyes. “My, you are quite the hypocrite.”

 

“What...?”

 

“I know how feel about them, the tiny people.” Kagami's words feel like a knife stabbing my gut. “You've expressed yourself quite clearly before at your old school. So much so it caught my attention.”

 

My hands are starting to shake, how does she know that!? “That's different!”

 

“Hah!” Kagami throws her head back. “What about that girl you stepped on? You know, the one with the bike?”

 

The color in my face drains as I feel a coldness sweep over me.

 

“Don't tell me, you're now feeling remorse over it? You crushed her like a bug just because she rode a bike better than you and got to show off. A simple bout of jealousy led to her death and you did it without a second thought!” Kagami is obviously enjoying this, it's written all over her twisted face.

 

“It was an accident! I was only 12!” I cringe at my poor excuses.

 

Kagami giggles once more. “That's not what you said to your friends after the fact.”

 

My head is spinning, I'm finding myself unable to argue against her yet I desperately want to prove her wrong. I know I can't though, nothing I say can change this because she's right. I did kill that girl out jealousy and I did get away with it like it was nothing. I gave myself complex reasons to hate the tiny people like being burdens on society but the truth is the truth much simpler than that?

 

“Hibiki-chan.” Kagami reaches out to me, a boy who looks around the same age as me is in her hand. “Come on, you know you want to try it.”

 

My mouth starts salivating at the sight of the tiny boy squirming around in her fingers. I try repress the reaction by my saliva.

 

“Here, open wide.” Kagami gets closer and puts the boy up to my mouth. I back away at first, pulling my face away from the boy.

 

“Come on, don't be shy.” Kagami whispers.

 

I slowly open my lips as I give into my urges and reveal the pools of saliva in my mouth. The boy starts screaming and crying for help, but nothing stops Kagami from gently putting him in my mouth. I close my lips down onto her fingers as she pulls away. I flinch at the feeling of the boy squirming around in my mouth but quickly realize the sensation of it. His taste is also surprisingly good, not in a food kind of way, but in a sexual way. I can feel myself getting hot over it and I keep him in my mouth longer to savor it.

 

“Good girl.” Kagami congratulates me and her words turn me on even more. “Now, swallow.”

 

I follow her command and pull the boy down my throat. The feeling is ecstatic as he struggles with all his might to stop it but is pulled down regardless of his efforts. The feeling of his struggle fades away as he passes down into my stomach.

 

“So.” Kagami grabs my crotch under my skirt causing me to yelp. “Judging from how wet you are...” She pulls her hand away, it's covered in lubrication. “I'd say you really liked it.”

 

I take a few deep breaths. “Yes.” I admit it. I didn't just like it, I loved it!

 

“Well, I hope you're ready for more because that's just the tip of the iceberg.” Kagami shoves her hand back onto my vagina and another hand grabs my chest as she pushes me against a wall.

 

“Wow!” I turn bright red. “I'm not gay!”

 

Kagami laughs and gives me a seductive look. “Well that's good, cause I'm not a girl!” She then pulls down her skirt along with her panties to reveal an erect penis!

 

“EH!?”

 

Kagami tightens HIS hold and presses HIS body onto mine. “You're really getting into this.” He giggles as he gropes me. The feeling of his hands on my breast and vagina are driving me up the wall in pleasure.

 

“Not... yet. I'm not ready yet!” I try to pull myself away, but Kagami keeps me pinned against the wall. He's so much smaller than me yet I can hardly move.

 

Kagami moves his face over to mine and stares into my eyes, his hazel pupils mesmerize me as I stare back. We stay locked like this for what feels like an hour before he lets go of me and backs off.

 

“A later time then.” He smiles. “I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable.”

 

I'm panting, my body is on fire.

 

“Say.” Kagami walks over to the metal container with the snacks inside and puts the lid back on it. “Will you be my girlfriend?” He confesses verbally now even though he's already confessed in another more extreme way.

 

I blush even more than I already have. Kagami sure looks like a girl, but after what I experienced I can tell he's definitely a boy. I didn't even get a good look, but the image of his penis is burned into my mind and from what I saw it was ridiculously big.

 

I sigh at my own thoughts and adjust myself before I look over at Kagami. “OK.” I answer.

 

Kagami smiles once again, but this time it's different, he seems genuinely happy.

 

“But,” I cut his cheery mood off short. “you have to answer a few of my questions.”

 

With a little grin Kagami nods. “Seems fair.”

 

“First, have you been stalking me?” I place my hands on my hip and lean over Kagami. This is the first time I've used my height advantage over him.

 

Kagami tilts his head back. “Is that a problem?” He says deviously.

 

I rub my forehead. “I knew it, only a stalker would know that much about me. So in that case, why me?”

 

“Why you?” Kagami seems to be actually confused that I find it odd he picked me.

 

“Well,” I shrug. “I'm not prettiest girl around and I'm not rich like you either.” My attempt at modesty comes across as self deprecation and I cringe at it.

 

Kagami crosses his arms as a twinkle appears in his eye. “Love transcends petty things like looks and wealth! The moment I first saw you I knew you were the one! No other woman would satisfy me!”

 

I'm taken aback at the sudden change in his expressions. This is the first time he's acted so lively.

 

“Really, you're not just after me cause of my height?” I ask because it isn't unheard of for men to chase after women just for their size. It's actually surprisingly common to see an ugly girl with a much smaller guy just because she couldn't get a man her size or bigger.

 

Kagami scratches his head. “Ah, well...” His hesitation tells me enough. “I just like to think of it as a bonus. Besides! I needed to find a girl as big as you anyways.”

 

“Eh?” I take a few steps forward and tower over Kagami, his head is peaking out from behind my bust. “Let me guess, daddy has some expectations?”

 

This role reversal is sudden but it feels good, even Kagami is blushing.

 

“Actually it's my moms expectations. She said if I didn't bring home a girl at least a head taller than me she'd immediately disapprove of our relationship.”

 

I laugh. “Do all boys have it that bad?”

 

Kagami nods with his arms crossed. “Oh yeah, and my mom isn't even that strict! My friend's mom said if his girlfriend couldn't lift him with one arm then she'd disown him.” Kagami smiles as he remembers something. “So get this, he brought back home this short but really strong and thick girl that could lift him up like she wanted. His mom was so mad he didn't come back to school for a week after that!”

 

We both start laughing, the image I had of the situation was really funny.

 

“Alright, one last question...” I take a deep breath and look down at Kagami. “How big is your penis?”

 

Kagami throws his hands up. “My! I never expected you to ask a question like that!”

 

I blush and scrunch my shoulders up. “It's just- You showed me it and now I'm curious, that's all!”

 

Kagami steps forward with a stupid grin and waves for me to bend down. I comply and he stands up on his tip toes to whisper in my ear. “18 feet fully erect.”

 

My jaw drops, for someone his size that's absolutely enormous.

 

“If you've got a penis that big then why the hell are you cross dressing!?”

 

Kagami blushes and laughs. “I thought that was the last question? I also don't see how the two are related.”

 

“Because you're more of man than anyone else I know!”

 

Kagami reacts with wide eyes and I can practically see his heart flutter. I didn't mean for it to be a compliment. “I cross dress because I like the feeling of being a girl.” He explains.

 

His reasoning is so simple and odd I don't even have anything to say to it.

 

“Now then, are we done with the questions?” He places his hands on his hips and puffs his chest out.

 

I mentally review the situation, going through everything that happened in this wild ride of a day. I remind myself that I actually ate a human, the thought is so odd it doesn't even seem real so it passes by quick.

 

“Hibiki-chan?” Kagami pokes me in the face.

 

“Alright, alright! I'm you're girlfriend now.”

 

Kagami squeals in excitement like only a cute girl could. To think he's actually packing a monster under that skirt is absurd. As he jumps around Yumi comes out from the room behind the counter with a smile.

 

“Looks like everything turned out alright.” She says as she grabs and puts the metal container away.

 

“Yumi-san! I finally made her mine!” Kagami runs over to the counter and high fives Yumi.

 

“Hey! What do you mean yours!? This will be a two way relationship!”

 

Yumi holds her chin and laughs. “She's a keeper alright.”

 

The rest of the time I spend at the ramen shop with Kagami is eating actual ramen and not humans. Though Yumi mentions they do have bowls with them in it. Most of the time we talked it was just me and Yumi as Kagami was too busy being happy.

 

I'm not totally sure about everything that's happened, but I'd being lying if I said it wasn't interesting. Kagami is cute... in a cross dresser kind of way and I think we hit it off. Who would have thought a simple school transfer would have led up to all this?

 

Me and Kagami part ways before dawn, agreeing on coming to the ramen shop again tomorrow.

 

When I reach home I'm surprised by how quickly I do, it turns out the ramen shop isn't far from my house. I go inside and immediately head upstairs to my room and throw my stuff onto the floor.

 

“Onee-chan you're late.” My sister followed me inside.

 

“I was out with my friends.” I tell her the truth as I sit down on my bed.

 

“You made friends at your new school?” She doesn't believe me.

 

“Ah,” I shake my head. “Not with the sna-” I catch myself, my sister tilts her head in confusion. “Not with the tiny people. There's another category 4 student there. His name is Kagami Nagao.”

 

My sister places a hand over her mouth and snickers. “A boy huh? Did you show him your panties?”

 

I go red and throw my pillow at her. “It's not like that!” But then I realize. “Actually... it is.”

 

“Eh!? You got a boyfriend!?” My stupid sister continues to mock me even in shock.

 

“Yeah.” I mumble as I dig my head into my other pillow. “And he's weird, cross dresses, rich, and short.”

 

“Shorter than me?”

 

I throw my other pillow at her. “Not that short!”

 

Giggling, my sister walks up over to my bed and pulls herself up onto it and sits besides me. “Well, good job anyways onee-chan.” She pats my back, her tiny hand sort of tickling me.

 

I look down at her with a smile and engulf her in a hug. She struggles at first but gives up and hugs me back.

 

“Mom said she wants you to eat dinner before it goes bad.” She says with a muffled voice.

 

I pick up my sister and place her on the floor. “Tell her I'll be down in a few minutes.”

 

“OK.” She waves as she leaves my room.

 

After I'm sure she's gone I get up from my bed and pull my skirt off and look down at my panties. Sure enough they're stained from that 'incident' earlier today, I'm surprised my sister didn't notice a smell.

 

As I reach to pull my panties off the thought of Kagami crosses my mind and my heart skips a beat. Could I really be falling for him? I shake his image out of my head and change my clothes before going downstairs to eat.

 

We might technically be boyfriend and girlfriend now, but it doesn't feel legitimate yet. Hopefully tomorrow will help things progress along.

 

 

The suns rays shine down onto my back as I stand at the intersection waiting for the cars to pass. Beside me is a crowd of students also waiting, most of which are category 1's with a few 2's among standing about. While most of them are minding their own business a group of boys are currently peering up my skirt and getting a nice view of my plain white panties. They think I haven't noticed because I haven't done anything, but the truth is I don't care about them at all.

 

In fact, I don't care about any single one of these tiny people. Kagami has helped me come to terms with these feelings over the past week. He's taught me that I am so much more than them, not only physically, but in worth as well.

 

I always knew the world worked in favor for those that are bigger, I just didn't quite realize how much. Kagami showed me the loop holes in the law that not only he but many other people use to do what they want with the tiny people. As it turns out, you can pretty much enslave an entire town so long as you're rich and big enough. It's all so corrupt I can't help but laugh when I think about it.

 

As for our relationship not much has happened beyond going to the ramen shop together and talking. After Kagami backed off the first time he's hasn't tried going down on me again, though we still occasionally play dirty with one another. The funny thing about that though is the more careful he is with my feelings the more I fall for him.

 

No one knows about our relationship either, excluding the tiny people. They only know because were constantly hanging out together at school and Kagami's gender is incredibly obvious to them, seeing as how all they have to do is peek under his skirt and they'll see a penis bigger than their entire body just barely being held in by some pink panties. Neither me or Kagami care what they know of course, it's not like they'll tell anyone back in the category 4 area.

 

That being said though, Kagami has made a point with me to put on a charade with the tiny people like he has. He wants to gain and keep their trust and I'll need to join in on that. I know it's just for his sick fetish, but to tell the truth it's quickly becoming my sick fetish as well. I've already lost count at how many 'snacks' I've eaten now.

 

In what felt like ages the cars finally move on and everyone crosses the road. I cross it in one step while the rest of the students are left behind. I could have just stepped over the cars, but I wanted a quick break from walking and it was an OK excuse.

 

“Hey, you! Stop!” A little voice calls out for me from behind. I turn my head around to find a category 2 girl pointing at me.

 

I turn the rest of my body to face her and bend down with a smile. “Are you calling for me?” I point to myself.

 

The girl walks up to me with an awkward determination as the crowd of students pass us by. She's actually quite tall for a category 2, probably almost a category 3. Judging by comparison with the other students she looks to be around 40 feet tall as most of them aren't taller than her knees. If I wasn't around she'd definitely be the biggest person here.

 

She also is kind of cute, her hair is a short brown cut that sways with her movement and her face is stern but soft. If I had to pick one word to describe her, it'd be tomboy.

 

“You!” She points up at me with her feet firmly planted on the ground. “What are you doing wearing that!”

 

I raise an eyebrow. “Huh?”

 

“That uniform belongs to a school for normal sized people!”

 

I'm taken aback. “What do you mean normal sized people?”

 

She stamps her foot. “I mean people who aren't giant freaks like you!”

 

Her yelling gets the attention of some of the students in the crowd from before who are now all gossiping about the situation. I'm starting to get pissed off. “Says the 40 foot tall hypocrite!” I poke a finger at her chest which is more than enough to knock her on her butt.

 

“I'm 39 feet tall! And I know I'm not normal sized!” She yells as she gets back up and pats herself down.

 

“Then why are you making such a fuss over this!?”

 

She's fuming. “Because I have to protect everyone from you monsters!”

 

I'm surprised, not because I'm being insulted, but because her choice of insults are more accurate than she probably realizes. Why yes little girl, I am a monster! Is what I would like to say, but I have to keep up appearances.

 

“Hey, stop it Kimi!” Luckily, I'm not alone. A boy has come over to break the situation up. “Weren't you already suspended because you harassed Kagami?”

 

Kimi clenches her fist and looks down at the boy. “Stay out of this!” She stomps her foot down in front of him, causing him to fall over, but he promptly gets back up and opposes her despite the size difference. I'm actually impressed by his resistance, considering shes to him what I am to her and she could easily overpower him.

 

“What's going on?” Both me and the boy are saved by the bell, or in the case Kagami who has appeared from down the sidewalk.

 

“Hey Kagami!” I greet him as I stand back up. “Nothing special, just talking with someone.”

 

Kagami looks down at Kimi and tilts his head. “Oh, it's you again. Had enough with me and now you're picking on my girlfriend?”

 

Kimi starts grinding her teeth, her rage is a sight to behold. “Girlfriend!? Go figure scum like you two would get together!”

 

Kagami giggles which makes me giggle to. Kimi's rage starts tearing her at the seams which makes this all more funnier. Unable to contain it any more she climbs up onto my shoe and kicks my leg with as much force as she could muster.

 

“Hey!” I yell as I bend down and grab her. It didn't hurt, but she shouldn't be kicking me anyways!

 

“Put me down!” She immediately starts struggling in my hand, punching it and desperately trying to pull herself out of my grip. Her efforts are wasted however as I have a firm grip on her torso.

 

Kagami motions for me to bring her down to his face and I do. “You should apologize Kimi-chan. To both me and Hibiki-chan.” He scolds her.

 

With defiance Kimi reels back and builds up a wad of spit and then launches out at Kagami's face. “Never!” She yells.

 

For a brief moment Kagami's smiling outward personality turned dark as he cleaned the spit off his face. “My, you are quite the bad girl.” He smiles again as he belittles her. “Maybe we'll just have to punish you?”

 

My mouth starts to water as I imagine what punishing her could entail. My grip also unconsciously tightens which causes Kimi to start squirming in pain. “AH! It hurts!” She cries.

 

“Hey! Stop it! You're hurting her!” The boy from earlier is now pleading for Kimi.

 

“Charlie-kun, correct?” Kagami bends down and asks him.

 

The name sounds foreign which makes me take another better look at him. Sure enough he's blonde and looks like he's from a western country, maybe America?

 

Kagami continues. “Would you do me a favor and tell the principle me and Hibiki-chan had something important to do and couldn't make it to school?”

 

Charile raises his hands like he's about to question him but decides against it. I can see it in his body language how inferior he feels to Kagami and it's making me hot. “OK...” He admits defeat.

 

“Good boy.” Kagami smiles and stands back up. “Let's go.” He addresses to me.

 

“Where are we going?” I tilt my head, Kimi still struggling in my hand.

 

Kagami winks with a smile. “My place or yours?”

 

I turn bright red, this would be the first time we've been to each others houses! I think deeply on the decision and weigh the pros and cons. On one hand I really want to see his room and confirm if it's as girly as I think it is, on the other hand no one is at home right now which means this might be my only chance to show him my place for a while.

 

“Mine!” I answer. I figure I'll save his for a more special occasion.

 

“Then off we go!” He says with a bright smile and lets me lead the way.

 

“Hey, wait! Where are you taking me!?” Kimi questions us, probably missing out on the conversation from struggling too much. She's only just now slowing down from fatigue.

 

Both Kagami and me laugh. “You'll see.” I say.

 

“Oh but first...” Kagami reaches up to take Kimi from my hands. He then pulls my skirt and panties open and drops her in! Kimi immediately starts screaming and struggling as shes pressed up against my crotch and kept there by my panties. My first reaction is to scream to but I manage to hold it in just barely.

 

“What are you doing!?” I look around in embarrassment. If any of the tiny people saw what he just did what would they think?

 

Kagami grins. “Don't worry, no one saw.” He then applies some pressure to Kimi, pressing her further up onto my vagina.

 

I slap his hand away and then pull my skirt open to look. Kimi is exhausted and struggling to breath air not tainted by my musk. She's also already covered in a thin layer of my lube, her clothes damp and her hair sticking together. The sight and feeling turns me on so much I begin to have trouble walking.

 

“Now now,” Kagami elbows me in the side. “Don't lose it just yet, keep it in till we get to your place OK?”

 

I nod with bright red cheeks and keep walking.

 

By the time we get to my place I'm soaking wet to the point where it's dripping down my legs. I lead Kagami inside and up into my room before quickly drop my panties along with Kimi down onto the floor. Her body lays sprawled out over my panties, absolutely covered in my juices.

 

“My, you almost drowned her!” Kagami says with a laugh. “Also, I like your room.” He adds.

 

I start panting, this is the first time I had any relief for at least 15 minutes. “My room is lame.” I say with exhaustion.

 

Kagami giggles. “That's why I like it. Nothing fancy because it doesn't have to be.”

 

His appreciation for the ordinary signals to me that I'm probably right about his room. Now I'm sure it's covered from the floor to the ceiling in girly accessories.

 

“Now then.” Kagami puts his hands together and licks his lips. “How should we punish Kimi?”

 

I throw myself down onto the floor, still tired. “I think we punished her enough.” I mumble.

 

“Nonesense!” Kagami announces with a finger pointed at me. “If you cannot decide then I will!”

 

I take his words as a challenge and start thinking of things. Kimi's much too big to swallow whole so that's out of the question.

 

“Smother her with your dick?” I think aloud.

 

Kagami sits down next to Kimi whose still half passed out. “No, we need something with a bit more spice.” Kagami thinks for a little bit. “How about we spit on her like she spit on me?”

 

I shake my head. “That's kind of gross. Want to beat her up instead?”

 

“Beat her up? What, so we flick her a couple of times?” Kagami gives me a disappointed look.

 

“No, no, I mean we pinch and twist her limbs!” I motion with my hands to show what I mean.

 

Kagami sighs. “If we go that far we might actually get in trouble.”

 

“You can't pay your way out of it?”

 

“Money isn't the problem. What would the other students think if they found out we badly hurt her?”

 

I face palm. “Right, forgot.”

 

We both go quiet for a while as we think of how to punish Kimi whose only now just beginning to move around.

 

I look over at Kagami and notice I can see under his skirt. His dick is semi-hard and poking out of the sides of his panties along with his balls, revealing itself proudly to me. I blush and turn away but am quickly brought back.

 

“I have an idea.” I speak nervously.

 

“What?” Kagami notices my hesitation.

 

“Lets have sex.” I say while partially hiding my face. “With Kimi in between.”

 

Kagami's eyes widen. “Really? You're ready?” He asks.

 

I look at him with a smile. “I started taking the pill.”

 

He throws his head back. “Is that the only reason you didn't want to do it!? I have condoms you know!”

 

“Don't be ridiculous!” I stand up and look him down. A moment of silence passes by and we both burst into laughter.

 

“OK then!” Kagami picks up Kimi who can barely fight back. He then puts her on my bed and turns back to me. Without a word he walks over and starts carefully taking my clothes off. I respond by doing the same with him, resulting in us taking turns peeling away our clothes.

 

He struggles pulling my shirt off so I get down on my knees for him. I take the opportunity and tug his skirt down. The moment I yank his skirt and panties down with it his penis springs up and out like a snake.

 

I'm mesmerized. “Is it fully erect?” I ask as I examine it. I also get a good look at his balls which are just as massive as I expected them to be, each big enough to fill the palm of his hands.

 

“Nope.” He smiles as he unbuckles my bra and pulls it off, revealing my bare boobs. Suddenly his dick begins rapidly raising and increasing in size until its pointing upwards and throbbing viciously. “Now it is.” He giggles.

 

I take in the sight of what appears to be a naked flat chested girl with a massive penis half as thick as her thigh and just a bit short of reaching down to her knees. I try to imagine such a beast fitting into a girl his size and I can't. I don't think it's possible!

 

I slowly reach a hand out to it. Kagami just stands still and lets me grab hold of it. My hand wraps around the shaft and it twitches in response.

 

“Like it?” Kagami blushes himself.

 

I can't get myself to speak so I nod with wide eyes.

 

“Come on.” Kagami pulls my hand off his penis and points over at Kimi. “Don't forget about her punishment.”

 

We walk over to my bed and I lay down on it. Kagami picks up Kimi again and places her on my stomach before he climbs up on top of me. The feeling of both their small bodies on me is wonderful and I grab my nipples with my fingers and start playing with them.

 

Kagami crawls up my body a bit until hes just over Kimi whose now starting to grasp the situation shes in. She immediately notices the giant looming over her and picks herself up and tries to crawl in the opposite direction. She comes up to my breasts and stupidly tries moving through the cleavage. I start laughing as her little hands and feet are tickling me which causes her to lose balance and get stuck between my boobs.

 

Seeing an opportunity, Kagami crawls up further and promptly slaps his penis down onto my boobs and Kimi's back.

 

“You're going to tit fuck me?” I giggle. “I only have C cups.”

 

Kagami starts thrusting his dick into the cleavage. “More than enough for me!”

 

Meanwhile Kimi is practically plastered to Kagami's penis from my drying pussy juice, being moved up and down by Kagami's cock, grinding her into my tits.

 

The feeling of him thrusting his shaft rubbing against me while Kimi is being ground to dust starts driving me insane in a good way. I let go of my nipples and grab Kagami's little butt and help him thrust, picking up the pace faster than he could ever manage. He starts grunting in a way I've never heard him before, but even then it sounds more girly than manly.

 

As the pace keeps up Kagami leans forwards and grabs onto my boobs tightly to the point it hurts. But the pain only turns me on more as he squeezes them over and over as I continue to thrust him.

 

Suddenly Kagami's body tenses up harder than it ever has and he pauses. I raise my head to see if anythings wrong when I'm blasted by cum! He lets out a loud moan as he releases gallons of cum onto my chest and face, shooting at least 10 times before all that comes out is left overs!

 

“I'm drenched!” I say as I wipe the cum off my face and take a look at my chest.

 

Kagami laughs as he rolls back and lays on my thighs, his dick pulling back with him to reveal Kimi laying a puddle of cum almost as big as she is. Her clothes are torn and strewn out across me and her body is obviously badly bruised as I notice her nose is bleeding profusely.

 

“Looks like we ended up hurting her anyways.” I take note.

 

Kagami sits up and looks down at her. “Oops.” He mutters before he turns his attention to me. “So, are you getting to eat it?” He points at the cum all over me.

 

“I can eat this?” I say stupidly.

 

Kagami sighs. “You know about tit fucking, but not eating cum?”

 

I shrug. “I guess I can try it.”

 

I casually take a glop of cum up with my fingers and pop it into my mouth. I'm immediately assaulted by the taste of salt, something incomparable and... ramen?

 

Noticing my tight expression Kagami giggles. “Come on, swallow it, it should be easier than humans.”

 

I close my eyes and tough it out, swallowing the cum like a trooper!

 

“See? Easy.”

 

“People taste way better.” I say while sticking my tongue out in disgust.

 

“You'll get used to it.” Kagami says, implying I'll be doing this again. “Now, I'm not done yet!” He then grabs Kimi whose now completely limp but still conscious and gets off my stomach. He makes his way over to my crotch and places Kimi on top of it.

 

“Come on, spread your legs.” He motions. I do so and he positions himself over my vagina. “Nice, shaved.” He compliments my grooming.

 

I gulp. “This is my first time you know.”

 

“It's mine as well.” Kagami says with a hint of excitement. “If you don't count tiny people that is.”

 

I roll my eyes, of course hes fucked plenty of tiny girls, probably ate them afterwards to. Although now that I think about it the last time we went to the ramen shop I stuck this middle aged man into my pussy before eating him, so I guess I'm guilty to.

 

Kagami leans in and brings his hands out to fiddle with my vagina. His sudden touch makes me squirm momentarily as he parts my lips and peeks inside.

 

“This is the biggest cunt I've ever seen!” He laughs.

 

“Shut up.” I blush.

 

Using the tips of his fingers he pinches my clitoris and starts messing with it, causing me to let out a gasp. Excited by my response and probably from being a little impatient, he pulls up his dick which is rock hard once again and presses the head against my pussy. The feeling of its warmth causes me to shiver in ecstasy and moan.

 

“You ready?” He asks.

 

I nod.

 

With the signal for launch he slides himself in while keeping his fingers working on my clitoris. I'm immediately filled with a sensation that triumphs over everything else I've ever felt! His cock sliding in and out of me causes me to arch my back and moan louder than I ever have!

 

Despite what it looked like compared to him, Kagami's penis is actually a perfect fit for me, filling me up and reaching every corner without any causing pain! I'm in so much pleasure I can hardly keep myself still!

 

“Kagami! Harder!” I plead.

 

Hearing my request Kagami wraps his arms around my waist and starts thrusting as fast and hard as he can! I can feel the tip of penis pressing deeper and deeper with each thrust!

 

“Oh my god!” I can't keep it inside, the overwhelming ecstasy is making me drool!

 

As Kagami fucks me I notice Kimi sliding off my body and onto my bed. She lands with a pomf and is surprisingly moving. Neither me or Kagami could care though as she slowly crawls along side my body towards my head.

 

Still with a few tricks up his balls, Kagami uses all his might and rolls me over to my right side and pushes my left leg up into the air and starts fucking me sideways! The difference is shocking and causes me to moan even louder!

 

“Kagami! I love you!” I moan.

 

“I love you too!” Kagami manages to talk back even under all his strain.

 

“I... h-hate you all!” Our confessions are interrupted by a weak voice that belongs to Kimi whose still crawling up at me, leaving a trail of cum and blood from her nose.

 

Me and Kagami lock eyes for a moment and we both think of the same thing. I roll back onto my back, landing on Kimi and crushing her into the mattress. I feel the vibrations from her muffled screams against me and a that's when I felt a deep sensation inside me.

 

“I-I'm cumming!” I yell.

 

Kagami doesn't speak back and just picks up the pace, trying to match his orgasm timing with mine.

 

Suddenly my lower body tenses up causing me to curl my back as far as it can go, giving Kimi some time to breath. I scream with pleasure as a hot wave is released from my pussy, pouring out over Kagami as he to cums along with me. Both my cum and his mix together both inside of me and out. I wrap my legs around his back and pull him in tighter as we finish cumming and both go limp.

 

We both fall down on the bed, exhausted and unable to continue. Kimi continues to struggle underneath while screaming in pain but I don't budge.

 

“Hey.” Kagami says, panting. “You should let her out.”

 

“Why?”

 

“She might suffocate.”

 

I sigh, and lift myself up with what little energy I have left to reveal a battered Kimi now covered in blood.

 

“You broke her arm.” Kagami points out in an exhausted tone.

 

I look down at her, true enough her arm is split wide open and shes rolling around holding it in pain. I take a hand and feel on my back where she was pressed against and I pull it out with blood on it.

 

“She got it all over me.” I say with a frown.

 

Kagami pulls himself away from my crotch and over to Kimi.

 

“This will be hard to explain.” He says laying on top of me.

 

“Should we kill her?” I ask.

 

Kagami shakes his head. “Too much trouble, I can have her transfer schools, but if she tells anyone then it'll be a problem.”

 

“P-please...” Kimi groans. “Help m-me.”

 

Kagami smiles and takes his hand and pets Kimi on the head. “Aw, don't worry, you'll get help... eventually.”

 

“Hey.” I poke Kagami. “She's bleeding a lot on my bed.”

 

Kagami laughs. “She's not the only one bleeding.” He says as points down at my crotch. I push Kagami off and lift myself up to get a look. Sure enough a massive puddle of cum and and drizzle of blood has pooled around my vagina. I'm officially no longer a virgin!

 

“We got to get this cleaned up.” I look around at the bed, Kagami, and myself. Were covered in bodily fluids!

 

“Shower time?” Kagami suggests.

 

I grin. “Lets hop in.” I give a thumbs up.

 

The rest of the day goes by uneventful, we shower together, I throw my bed sheets into the washing machine and we bring Kimi to a hospital after her cleaning her off. When asked what happened we just told them we accidentally stepped on her.

 

Luckily for us, Kimi didn't say a word about what happened especially after Kagami pinned her down and told her exactly what was going to happen: She was to transfer schools and never speak to anyone about this day or else me and Kagami would kill her. Of course, she instantly agreed.

 

Before we went back to our houses I told Kagami what I really felt, that today was the most amazing day I have ever had. He said the same thing.

 

I think it's safe to say were in love.

 

 

I adjust my sitting position to take up as little room of the field as possible, letting the tiny students make use of it. Kagami is also sitting on my lap, his excuse is to get off the field for everyone else but I know the real reason.

 

Were both wearing our gym uniforms and are out here for physical education. Sadly were both too big to do anything so it's really more for show than anything else. The gym uniforms are also ill fitted for both us as it turns out the school kind of skimped out on the payments for them. Our bloomers and shirts are too tight which makes my breasts and butt really stick out, gaining the attention of nearly every boy in the school. For Kagami it makes his bulge even bigger which turns said boys attention away from me and more to their own inadequacies.

 

We've been dating for a little over a month now and been having sex every other day. I guess you could say were addicted to each other. Even now I'm petting Kagami on the head with a blissful smile.

 

“Hey.” I wrap my arms around him and pull him in tight. “I just realized I don't know how tall you are.”

 

Kagami looks up at me. “Is that important?” He asks.

 

“Of course it is! I need to put it down for my couples page!” I bring out my phone and show what I've been working on: a blog dedicated to the two of us!

 

Kagami blushes. “W-when did you make that!?”

 

“Hehe, I've been working on it for a while now.”

 

Kagami darts out to grab the phone away from me but I raise my arm up higher than he can reach.

 

“Tell me how short you are and then I'll let you look at it.” I giggle.

 

Defeated, Kagami sighs and rests his head back onto my breats. “238 feet.” He mutters.

 

“Wow, you're small.” I laugh as I write down on our info page.

 

Kagami crosses his arms and pouts.

 

“But that's what makes you so cute!” I say and ruffle his hair. He doesn't resist it and instead just lets me go to town.

 

“Hey, lovebirds!” A tiny girl interrupts us with a wave. “I got a message for you two!”

 

I lean over to get closer so I can hear her better as the sound of the students in the field is too noisy. My sudden movement towards the girl causes her to cower down until I stop just above her.

 

“Yes?” I say with a smirk.

 

The girl looks up from under her arms at me with wide eyes. “S-Someone said they want to meet you both after school today, behind the main building.”

 

I take my left hand and plant it on the ground next to the girl and lean my head in closer, causing her legs to buckle. I realize just how exceptionally tiny this girl is as she lays on the ground next to my hand. Her whole body is only as big as the tip of my pinky finger! She couldn't be much bigger than 3 feet!

 

“Oh, you're so cute!” I lie, trying to give an excuse for my obvious display of power. “Sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?”

 

The girl slowly gets up from the ground. “N-No, you're fine. Anyways, that's all I had to say!” Finished, the girl runs off while wiping tears away from her face.

 

“I've seen her before, I think she's the smallest student here. Must be tough.” Kagami says.

 

I pull myself back up, still watching her run off. She reaches some friends who are all much taller than her and they calm her down.

 

“She might be the smallest person I've ever seen.” I say with a mix of amazement and disgust.

 

“There are smaller out there.” Kagami remarks.

 

I raise an eyebrow in disbelief. “You're joking right?”

 

Kagami shakes his head. “You're familiar with the category system right?”

 

I nod.

 

“Then tell me, how many categories are there?”

 

“4.” I answer.

 

Kagami sighs. “There's 6.”

 

“6!? Do private categories for celebrities count?”

 

“Private categories?” Kagami rolls his eyes. “You mean private areas? Those are different.” He gets up from my lap and stands in front of me. “OK, there are 6 categories, you know about 1 through 4, but there is a category 5 and category 0.”

 

My head is starting to spin.

 

Kagami continues. “Category 5 is pretty rare, in fact there's only two zones in Japan that are made for category 5 people. This is probably what you're thinking of regarding celebrities. As for category 0, the zones made for them are kept in government buildings to be safe. They're not as common as category 1 people but they're still more common than 2's and up.”

 

My jaw drops. “You mean there are entire buildings full of people even smaller than that one girl!?”

 

“Unfortunately, yes. The average height for category 0's is 1 inch. They're so small they're population is entirely exclusive from the rest of the world.”

 

I try to imagine it, a 1 inch tall human. It's so impossibly tiny compared to me I just can't think of what it would look like.

 

“They'd look like specks to you.” Kagami reads my mind and answers it.

 

“So you're saying, if they somehow got into my house, I could step on hundreds of them without even realizing?” The thought kind of turns me on which makes me self conscious at how depraved I am.

 

Kagami grins. “Yeah, you could.” He gets the same reaction to it as I did as I notice a little twitch in his bloomers.

 

I look back out over to where the girl went and notice her now among her friends happy again. Suddenly I'm reminded that she actually told us something.

 

“Did you forget?” Kagami reads my mind yet again.

 

“Wait don't tell me!” I put a hand out. “She invited us to dinner!”

 

“Wrong.” Kagami chops my forehead. “Were supposed to meet someone after school.”

 

“Oh, do you want to?” I ask.

 

“Might as well, unless you feel like doing it today?” Kagami nudges my arm with a big grin.

 

We have to have sex immediately after school or else our parents will catch us in one of our rooms. We've tried doing it outside before in a park at night but that ended quickly after Kagami admitted he couldn't get it up because all the plants and dirt bothered him. I didn't let that one go for a week!

 

“Hmm.” I wonder with a finger over my lips. “Nah, let's see what they want, I'm curious.”

 

A little disappointed, Kagami accepts my decision anyways.

 

We go through the rest of the day bored out of our minds until school ends and we park ourselves behind it, waiting for which ever little student wanted to meet us.

 

Sure enough a boy walks out from inside the school and presents himself in front of us at our feet.

 

“Hello Charlie-kun.” Kagami recognizes him, which surprises me considering I can hardly tell the difference between the tiny people.

 

“H-Hello.” He mutters.

 

“Charlie?” I think on the name for a bit. “Oh, you're that boy from before! When Kimi harassed us!”

 

Charlie looks up at me, his body visibly shaking. “Yes and I know what you did!” He yells.

 

Both me and Kagami tilt our heads in unison, something we've been practicing for feigning ignorance.

 

“You hurt Kimi! And forced her to leave the school!” He's crying now.

 

Kagami bends down to get closer. “That's rude, you shouldn't accuse us of such things.”

 

A rage starts to build up in Charlie which Kagami see's as an opportunity.

 

“Ask Kimi yourself, she'll tell you it was accident.” Kagami is trying hard to repress a smile. “It's hard being this big you know? Sometimes you forget to look where you're walking, that's all!”

 

I'm also at my limit, I'm about to burst out in laughter!

 

“Shut up!” Charlie screams as he runs up to Kagami's legs. The moment he reaches him he starts punching and kicking as if he's fighting for his life. “You ruined everything!”

 

Both Kagami and my expressions can only be summed up as 'really?' The amount of effort Charlie is putting into this is laughable when you compare it to how much Kagami doesn't care.

 

Kagami wraps his hand around Charlie and lifts him up as he stands, bringing him closer to me. Just like every tiny person, Charlie immediately tries to fight against Kagami's hold, only giving up once he realizes its futile.

 

“Hey, you're from America right?” I guess as I lean in for a closer look at his face. He's definitely Caucasian.

 

Charlie doesn't answer until Kagami gives him a quick squeeze. “YES!” He yelps.

 

I giggle. “I thought foreigners were supposed to be big.” I take a finger and gently poke Charlie in the head which causes him to recoil.

 

“So, mind explaining to us why you started attacking me?” Kagami asks him.

 

Charlie resists again like most tiny people when they're being held against their will. But also like most tiny people he quickly obeys once Kagami starts dangling him by his leg.

 

Charile starts yelling in fear from the height. “B-Because I'm in love with Kimi!” He quickly admits. “Now please stop! Please!”

 

Kagami drops him into his other hand, giving Charlie some relief.

 

“You love Kimi? You!?” I'm astonished. Kagami is also a bit surprised.

 

“Shut up! I know! It's stupid for me to think she'd ever love me back, but I can't change what I feel!” Charlie speaks in a bold tone and I gain a little bit of respect for him.

 

“Dating someone four times your size isn't just stupid, it's suicidal.” Kagami puts it bluntly. “Don't you know? People die all the time because their partner accidentally crushed them during intercourse.”

 

Charlie goes red. “That's thinking too far ahead!”

 

“Not really.” I wrap my arm around Kagami. “We had sex only after a week of dating!”

 

Kagami looks at me with a raised eyebrow. That's when I realized the first time we had sex was also the time we tortured Kimi. I laugh stupidly in response.

 

“Anyways, we didn't do anything to Kimi on purpose, so are we done here?” Kagami gives Charlie a stern look.

 

I expected that to be the end of it, but Charlie has a different idea on how things work.

 

“No!” He yells in defiance. “You're going to tell me the truth and confess to the police!”

 

Both Kagami and me sigh. He looks up at me and I look down at him, we give each other a knowing smile before Kagami drops Charlie onto the ground.

 

Charlie screams the entire way down before he hits the ground with a loud thump. His body lays there slumped over before Kagami quickly lifts his foot up and steps down on Charlie. As Kagami applies more pressure a squishing noise comes out from under his shoe.

 

“Make sure you grind him up so no one recognizes him.” I say.

 

Agreeing with my logic, Kagami starts twisting his foot around, the grotesque noises growing sloppier as he does. Finished after a minute of this he lifts his shoe up to reveal an indecipherable bloody mess. Not even Charlie's blonde hair can be seen. Kagami then wipes the bottom of his shoe off on the ground, leaving little bloody trails.

 

Done with the violent part, Kagami then starts kicking dirt up over the mess to cover it. I help by also cleaning up the trails he left from wiping his shoe.

 

“They'll figure it out eventually.” Kagami sighs.

 

I shrug. “We pay the fine, apologize, and everything will be OK.”

 

Kagami gives me a look. “Just cause they're tiny doesn't make them stupid.”

 

“Hmm, I suppose you're right, but I think it'll work out in the end anyways.” I give him a bright smile which makes him smile back.

 

“NOOO!” Like so many of our moments, were interrupted again by someone smaller than us making a racket, this time however it's completely unexpected.

 

“Kimi!?” I'm shocked as I see her run over to where Kagami buried Charlie.

 

I peer back up at Kagami whose also caught off guard.

 

“I couldn't stop him!” Kimi laments as she lays over the makeshift grave crying. “I tried to stop him!”

 

“Oh?” Kagami giggles. “Does this mean you actually cared for him?”

 

I place a hand over my mouth. “Shocking!”

 

Kimi gets up from the grave and walks over to us with her head hanging. “He confessed to me today.” She starts explaining with tears rolling down her face. “He was the only one who visited me when I was in the hospital, the only one who cared about me transferring away.”

 

“And so you told him about us?” Kagami bends down and flicks Kimi in the back, throwing her to the ground.

 

In pain, she slowly pulls herself back up on all fours.“I didn't! I swear!” She punches the ground. “But no matter what I told him he didn't believe me!”

 

I bend down over her, my shadow eclipsing the sun. “Aw, that's too bad, now look what happened.” I take a finger and press it on her back, forcing her into the dirt. Oddly enough she doesn't resist.

 

“Pretty dumb of you to show up here.” Kagami says.

 

“Yeah, now we might kill you to.” I add.

 

Kimi doesn't push against my finger pinning her to the ground, she just accepts the situation. “Go ahead, I don't have anyone now. I'm all alone.”

 

“What? No family?” I say as I apply a little more pressure, causing her to cough in pain.

 

“M-My parents and brother are dead! Because freaks like you killed them!”

 

Kagami laughs. “So that's where the hate comes from!”

 

“Seems reasonable enough.” I pull my finger off of Kimi.

 

Kagami stands back up and lifts his foot over Kimi, the same one he used to step on Charlie. Kimi doesn't bother to try and move out of the way and just lays there motionless. “Well, it was nice knowing you Kimi!”

 

“Wait!” I throw my hands over Kimi to protect her, making Kagami pull his foot away.

 

“What?” Kagami questions my actions.

 

I make a big grin as I pick up Kimi who still doesn't resist. “Lets keep her!”

 

Kagami looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. “Huh!?”

 

“Come on, it'll be fun! I've always wanted a pet!”

 

Kagami rubs his forehead like he has a migraine. “And whose house would we keep her in?” He seems to be juggling the idea around in his head.

 

“Mine!” I point to myself for emphasis.

 

Kagami doesn't buy it. “What about your mom and sister!? There's no way they'd let you keep her!”

 

“Don't worry! I'll just tell them she's a friend down on her luck and needs a place to stay for a while!”

 

Before Kagami can respond Kimi cuts him off. “Sounds like fun.” She mumbles.

 

Were both taken aback at her response and we look down at her face. On it is an expression of pure bliss.

 

“Huh? Kimi?” I lightly shake her. “Are you OK?”

 

Kimi laughs and stretches her limbs out. “Kimi is OK!” She says in a high pitched voice with a big stupid grin plastered over face.

 

“I think... we broke her.” Kagami isn't sure what to make of it.

 

“Broke?” Kimi tilts her head in the same way we've been practicing. “Nope! Kimi is just fine!”

 

“Holy shit.” I'm astonished. “This isn't normal right?” I stand back up and adjust my hold on Kimi to have her face me.

 

“Certainly not.” Kagami says.

 

“Hibiki! Kimi wants love!” The small girl reaches out her short limbs towards my face while making a little kissing noise.

 

I'm suddenly won over by her cuteness and I squeeze her into my chest. “She's adorable!”

 

Kagami still can't quite believe his eyes and decides to get out of here.

 

“Where are you going?” I ask as I run up to follow him. As I do I slide Kimi down into my cleavage which makes her squeal in joy.

 

“Ramen shop, want to join me?”

 

I smile. “Of course!” I then grab Kagami by the shoulders and twirl him around to face me before I lean in and forcibly kiss him. My big lips engulfs his as I force my tongue into his small mouth. He doesn't resist the kiss and forces back with his own tongue like it's a fight. The feeling of tiny tongue wrapping around mine drives me nuts.

 

“Woooo!” Kimi cheers us on from my cleavage.

 

With a pop we part out mouths and a string of saliva briefly hangs between us before breaking.

 

“That was sudden.” Kagami giggles as he twirls his long hair like a girl.

 

I just smile and walk on.

 

We have our ramen together with Kimi who now acting like a completely different person. We decided to show her us eating people and she didn't even flinch at it, in fact she thought it was funny!

 

Eventually me and Kagami part ways and head to our own homes. With Kimi still in my cleavage I arrive to be greeted by mom who just finished cleaning.

 

“Welcome home.” She says as she places the broom into the closest.

 

“Hello!” Kimi is the first to respond.

 

“Oh my!” My mom is startled by her little high pitched voice.

 

I pull Kimi out from between my boobs and hold her in the 'proper' way. Which is one hand underneath and another around her to keep her from stabilized. This is one of the first things were taught in primary school for when we encounter smaller people.

 

“Mom, this is Kimi, she's a friend.” I introduce her.

 

Hearing the ruckus my sister comes running to where we are and immediately sees Kimi.

 

“Wow! It's a small person!” She exclaims.

 

My mom lightly knocks her on the head before walking up to me and Kimi. “Hello there Kimi-chan, I'm Hibiki's mother.”

 

“And I'm her little sister!” My sister jumps in between us.

 

“Hello mom, hello sister!” Kimi waves at them both. Her enthusiasm catches them off guard.

 

“Hey.” I break the awkwardness. “Would it be OK if she stayed with us? Things aren't going well for her back at home.”

 

My mom places a hand over her mouth. “Oh my, of course she can! How long will she stay?”

 

I shrug. “As long as she needs?” I answer with a coy smile.

 

My mom takes a deep breath and then nods. “It shouldn't be hard to accommodate you Kimi-chan, you're welcome to stay as long as you like.”

 

“Yay!” Kimi throws up her arms and cheers. I sigh in relief.

 

“Thanks mom.”

 

“Awesome!” My sister seems excited about it to, mostly because it means another person to play with her, even if said person is just shy of reaching her knee.

 

“Although.” My mom ponders a moment. “Kimi, you seem quite well?”

 

Kimi looks up at me and I give her a look back before she turns to my mom. “Kimi is sad!” She lies terribly.

 

“Y-Yeah! And she has trouble coping with stress!” I silently pray for my own lie to work.

 

“Oh, I understand, I'm not good at dealing with stress either.” My mom says.

 

I'm so happy my mom bought that I almost did a fist pump with Kimi still in my hands, that wouldn't have ended well!

 

“Alright then, dinner will be ready soon, so why not join us?” My mom welcomes Kimi.

 

“Kimi is hungry!” Kimi says with glee.

 

I bend down and place Kimi on the wood floor next to my sister. The girl immediately runs off laughing with her hands flailing through the air. My sister chases after her while giggling herself.

 

“Careful Ayano!” My mom calls out to her as she follows Kimi into the living room.

 

“I know, she's kind of strange.” I say as I take my shoes off.

 

My mom sighs. “You shouldn't talk about your friends like that Hibiki.” She then walks into the living room.

 

I feel embarrassed, I didn't mean it like that, I think.

 

Eventually dinner comes around and we eat together like usual. Luckily for Kimi my mom has a set of dishes and utensils for people her size which she brought out for her. It was weird having a girl I tortured now happily eating with my family like nothing had ever happened, but I stopped thinking about it after Kimi gave me a surprise kiss which won my heart over. She's already the best pet I'll ever have!

 

A couple days then pass by and it suddenly feels like Kimi has been apart of the family since the beginning. She plays with my sister quite a lot and does what little she can to help my mom around with the house. She's even given herself to me to be used as a human dildo. It's like we've been blessed by an angel!

 

It's now the weekend and Kagami called me and said he's coming over. I told him we couldn't have sex because my family is home, but apparently that isn't why he's coming. I asked him for details but he kept it a secret.

 

'Ding dong' the front door bell rings.

 

“That's him!” I jump up from the couch which startles Kimi who crawls up onto my sisters lap for security. I run over to the door and open it to reveal Kagami standing there with a box in his arms. Not only that he's wearing this pink frilly dress and his long black hair is pulled into twin tails. The sight makes me self conscious of my lazy white t-shirt and sweat pants.

 

“What with the box?” I ask, letting him in.

 

“Stuff for Kimi.” He says with smile as he walks into the living room and plops it down on the ground.

 

“Kagami!” My sister gets off the couch with Kimi in her arms and runs over to greet Kagami.

 

“Hey there Ayano-chan!” He pats her on the head with a smile.

 

“My, it's been a while.” My mom comes down from upstairs and greets Kagami.

 

“Ah, Miss Iwasaki, hello.” He bows.

 

“Still dressing like a girl I see?” My mom teases him.

 

Kagami blushes. “I'm afraid so.” He looks down to hide his red cheeks.

 

“Mom! Don't make fun of my boyfriend!” I wrap my arm around Kagami and press his head against the side of boob.

 

My mom just giggles and walks over to the box.

 

“What's this for?” She asks.

 

“Yeah, what is it!” My sister chimes in.

 

Kagami gets down on his knees and opens it up. Inside is an assortment of miniature furniture and clothes all Kimi's size or close to it. There's even a bed and a dresser!

 

“Cool!” My sister places Kimi down on the floor and pulls out a chair. “Look Kimi! It's for you!”

 

“Kimi likes!” She announces to the world as she jumps up in joy.

 

I pinch Kagami's cheek. “Where did you get all this?” I laugh.

 

He swipes my hand away and rubs his cheek. “A family member gave me it.”

 

“You're related to someone in category 2?” My mom asks as she starts picking things out and looking at them.

 

“They're a distant family member.” Kagami looks over at me and winks. I snicker at the implication that he stole all of this.

 

“Kimi loves Kagami!” Kimi runs over to Kagami and hugs his leg. He recoils a little bit, still obviously unsure what to make out of her completely different personality.

 

“Thank you so much Kagami.” My mom bows to him. “Kimi has been stuck in the same clothes for a while now. It'll be nice for her to finally get to change.”

 

“Ah, no need to thank me Miss Iwasaki.” Kagami tries to appear humble.

 

“Kimi, lets play dress up!” My sister suddenly springs upwards and goes and snatches Kimi into her arms.

 

“Owie!” Kimi yelps in pain.

 

“Ayano! Careful!” My mom scolds her.

 

My sister quickly puts Kimi back down and apologizes, but Kimi doesn't seem to care at all. After we clear the box of all the furniture my sister and Kimi run up to her room with the clothes and they start playing dress up.

 

We place the furniture in areas around the house to give Kimi spots to herself. Some of it we put on top of counters and tables to give her some view of the rooms.

 

Once we finish my mom realizes were out of some ingredients and heads off to the store. Kagami and me have nothing else to do so go upstairs and into my sisters room to check up on her and Kimi.

 

“Kimi! Hold still!” I first hear my sister making a ruckus as I open her door.

 

“Kimi doesn't want to!”

 

“Stop squirming!”

 

What is happening before my eyes nearly causes me to have a heart attack. My sister is sitting on the ground half naked, her skirt and panties laying on the floor around her and pinned under her crotch is a nude Kimi trying to push herself out from under her. My sister also has her short brown hair up in a ponytail, something she only does when she gets 'serious'.

 

“Onee-chan! Kagami!” My sisters eyes widen as she sees us enter the room.

 

“A-Ayano!?” I'm speechless.

 

Kagami immediately leaves the room and closes the door behind me.

 

“Help Kimi!” Kimi calls out to me from under my sister.

 

Both my sister and me are frozen in place. At least 30 seconds pass by with us doing and saying nothing while Kimi continues to stuggle.

 

“I...” My sister's mouth quivers. “She wouldn't stay still... I...”

 

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly. “I understand, it's only natural. You are growing up after all.”

 

My sister throws up her arms. “What!?”

 

I walk over to her which makes my sister get up from Kimi and run onto her bed. Kimi sprints over to me and I promptly scoop her up. I take her over to my sister whose now crawled up into the corner of bed.

 

“Want me to help?” I get down on my knees. My sisters bed is made for her size so its to small for me to get on without possibly breaking it.

 

“Help?” My sister questions me.

 

I stick Kimi out in front of my sister and display her tiny vagina to her. “With this.”

 

Kimi doesn't struggle in my hands and instead just looks up at me with a blushing smile. She must be OK if it's with me.

 

“I-I don't understand onee-chan.” My sister mutters.

 

I put Kimi down onto the bed next to her and then place my hands on my hips. “I know how dirty you are! I've seen the things you draw when you're bored!”

 

“WHAT!?” My sister jumps up.

 

I laugh. “It's nothing to be ashamed of.” I say calmly.

 

My sister looks down at Kimi who looks back up at her with a smile. “Sorry Kimi.” She apologizes.

 

“Kimi forgives you!”

 

“Now then.” I reach down and pick up my sister along with Kimi.

 

“What are you doing onee-chan?” She questions me as she rests against my breasts.

 

“Giving you a head start over your classmates.” I say as I lick my lips. “Kagami!” I call for my boyfriend.

 

As if on command he opens up the door and steps inside. I pat for him to come sit down next to me and he does.

 

“Are you sure about this?” He says, immediately grasping the situation.

 

“Yeah, besides my mom just left.” I give a thumbs up.

 

Kagami picks up Kimi and places her in his lap. I sit back up with my sister in my arms and rest her upper body against my chest. I then use my hands to spread her legs open as Kagami positions Kimi in front of us.

 

“Onee-chan!?” My sister moves her hands down to cover my vagina. “Is this going to hurt!?” She starts to struggle.

 

“Don't worry, onee-chan will make you feel good.” I whisper into her ear which calms her down.

 

Kagami reaches Kimi out towards my sisters crotch as she makes noises like a train.

 

“Alright Kimi, I'm counting on you!” I say.

 

“Kimi is conductor!” She gives me a salute.

 

I nod to Kagami who has a smile on his face now. With a short countdown he places Kimi onto my sister like hes releasing a wild animal.

 

Instantly Kimi sticks an arm deep into my sister which causes her to yelp. As Kimi messages her insides my sister starts to squirm and make these cute little noises.

 

“Onee-chan!” My sister yells as she grabs onto my arms tightly.

 

Kimi whose only just getting started shoves her other arm inside my sisters vagina and begins biting her clitoris. The assault upon her nether region sends my sister into a frenzy of screams and quivering. The sight starts to not only turn me on but Kagami as well as evidence of the tent he's just pitched in his pink dress.

 

It ends quickly however as I feel my sister press against me as her muscles tighten up.

 

“Here it comes!” I say in excitement as she screams louder than she has ever before. In one motion her body releases its tension and a splash of juices push Kimi out onto the floor. Satisfied, I let go of my sisters legs and let her rest in my lap.

 

Kagami moves forward and pats my sister on her head. “Did you like it?” He smiles.

 

My sister slowly nods before closing her eyes and practically passing out on me. Kagami gets up and grabs some towels and comes back in and cleans her and Kimi off. I then take her and put her in her bed, giving her a kiss on the forehead. Kagami, Kimi, and me all go back downstairs.

 

“I'm surprised.” Kagami mutters as we sit down on the living room couch.

 

“About what?” I ask.

 

Kagami kicks his feet up onto the coffee table. “You really don't have any limits do you?”

 

I shrug. “I was bored.”

 

“And what about the next time you're bored? What's the next depraved thing you'll drag me along with?”

 

I think for a moment. “Depends on the situation I suppose.”

 

“Your mom finds out everything.” Kagami gives me an example to work with.

 

I laugh. “That's easy, I'll kill her!”

 

Kagami stares at me wide eyed before I realize what I just said. It came as such a natural response I didn't even have to think about it.

 

“Wow, you've become quite evil.” Kagami licks his lips.

 

“Really?” I scoot closer to him. “Maybe I've always been evil and I just needed someone to help me come out of my shell.”

 

“That sounds awfully cheesy.” Kagami giggles.

 

I grab Kagami and pull his head into my chest, smothering him with my boobs. “But it's the truth isn't it?”

 

Unable to speak, he pulls his face up and out of my cleavage. “And that's why I picked you.” He whispers.

 

 

“Really? You'll come?” Fujino Shugi; one of my male friends from Jaiken Highschool just invited me to a get together.

 

“Of course!” I smile. “You don't mind if I bring my boyfriend right?”

 

“Not at all!” Fujino smiles back.

 

We then say our goodbyes and part ways, but not before I take another look at him. It's only been a year now yet I've already grown much more than him. He's always been shorter than me, but now he's much shorter. His head doesn't even reach past stomach yet I could've sworn he was as tall as Kagami last I met him. A few days ago I measured I was 368 feet tall, a whopping 48 feet growth!

 

I walk for a moment before it hits me. I've been growing sure, everyone expects me to reach 400 feet by the time I'm 20, but I'm not the only one growing exponentially.

 

Confused, I open my phone which is noticeably smaller in my hands (time for an upgrade) and call Kagami.

 

“Hello?” He answers.

 

“Kagami how tall are you?” I ask.

 

He thinks for a second. “274 feet, why do you ask? Are you gonna update your blog?”

 

“Hey, don't you think that's kind of weird?”

 

“How is it weird?”

 

“Well, you're turning 18 in a week and you're not slowing down!”

 

Kagami giggles. “Guys keep growing for longer than girls.”

 

“Not this much! And not only that, Ayano has been growing rapidly and she's only 14!”

 

A silence goes by before Kagami starts laughing. “Took you long enough to notice!”

 

“Huh!?” I press the phone against my ear.

 

“I've been slipping us all growth stimulant for the past month!” He admits.

 

I almost drop the phone. “GROWTH STIMULANT!?” I yell, getting the attention of nearby people. I bow to them and then skulk away.

 

“The highest grade to! My dad has been getting it for me. I've also been giving it to Kimi.”

 

I'm baffled, I've heard of such a thing before, but it's always been something of a mystery.

 

“Isn't that stuff illegal?” I question.

 

“Very.” Kagami says seriously. “Such a thing can heavily disrupt society so you can only get it off the black market. Also haven't you ever wondered why celebrities and politicians are often always so big?”

 

It makes sense. I remember reading an article about a super model who grew from 400 feet to 700 in under a year. At first I thought it was just some made up story, but then I saw the woman in person.

 

“So, how effective is it?” I ask with sparkling curiosity.

 

“My dad bought the most powerful version, but even then it's largely dependent on your natural growth.” Kagami explains. “For someone like yourself who was already going to grow very large you'll feel its affects much more than someone like your sister.”

 

“But my sister has already gained like 40 feet! You hear that! She's 220 feet tall now! And she was supposed to stay short!”

 

“She's in the middle of puberty, it'll slow down later.”

 

I scratch the back of my head. “I don't know about that, she's growing super fast. She's already almost the tallest kid in her class.”

 

“Are you getting jealous?” Kagami snickers.

 

“What? No of course not! I'm just afraid she'll catch up with me and I wont have my cute little sister anymore!”

 

“Yeah, the cute little sister you molest and forced to give you a boob job?”

 

I go red. “I-I didn't force her do anything! She wanted to do that!”

 

Kagami laughs. “I know, I know. So anyways, you'll probably want to get ready to move out.”

 

“What, why?”

 

“You'll out grow your house in a few more months or so.”

 

My mind goes blank at the thought of growing that much in such a short time. “Then where will I go!?”

 

“Isn't it obvious?” Kagami giggles. “You'll move in with me!”

 

I almost drop the phone as I imagine what it'd be like living with Kagami. I've only been to his house a few times and its as big as you'd expect. Everything about it is massive, from the halls to the doors. It was apparently originally made for someone as big as 800 feet but no one that size was around to buy it. Interestingly though, I have never once met Kagami's father or mother as they've always been out doing something. He also doesn't have any siblings which means he's the only person in his family I know.

 

“C-Can my mom and sister come with me?” I sheepishly ask.

 

“Of course!” He answers.

 

A few tears well up in the corners of my eyes. “I love you Kagami.” I say.

 

“I love you to Hibiki.” He says back.

 

A little silence persists between us before I remember something. “Hey, want to come to a get together with my old friends?”

 

“When is it?”

 

“Today actually, 8 o'clock.”

 

“Sounds good! I'll meet you at your house.”

 

“Alright, see you there!”

 

As per planned I go back home and wait for Kagami to show up. I use the opportunity to change my clothes into something nicer. Half of my wardrobe doesn't properly fit me anymore though, but luckily I've got into the habit of buying size adjusting clothes,. They're these special clothes that you can make bigger or smaller by using certain detergents. This is the only reason anything fits me anymore.

 

Due to the cold weather I opt for a nice sweater and long frilled skirt with pantyhose. Over the sweater I put on a thick winter coat accented by some high heeled boots. I chose this outfit because Kagami has often expressed he preferred me to look at big as possible which the boots and thick coat achieves. I've also put on some pounds at his request which has widened me a little bit, but most of it has gone straight to my ass and tits. I even got bumped up from C cups to E's, though that may just be the growth stimulant at work.

 

To top my outfit off I give my hair a quick comb to make it poof out. I've been obsessed with it looking as fluffy as possible ever since Kagami compared my hair to an idol who looked similar.

 

“Onee-chan? You going somewhere?” My sister notices me all fancied up and standing next to the front door.

 

“Going to a get together with some old friends, right now I'm waiting for Kagami.”

 

My sister ponders for a moment before running up to her room. A few minutes later she comes back down wrapped up in her own coat and skirt that matches mine with her hair in a ponytail. In her arms is Kimi who has a maid outfit on.

 

“OK we're ready!” She jumps up to me.

 

“Yay!” Kimi pumps her fist in the air.

 

“Wow, hey! I didn't say you could come!”

 

My sister pouts. “But your friends are my friends to!”

 

“Friends!” Kimi eloquently adds.

 

I sigh, I can't say no to that. “Alright, you can come.” I pat my sisters head.

 

“Yay!” She and Kimi cheer in unison.

 

Eventually Kagami shows up while wearing a light blue coat with cat ears on the top. He also chose not to go with a skirt and instead is wearing actual pants, something he only ever does when its too cold.

 

I lead the four of us to the meeting place where Fujino and the rest of the gang are waiting.

 

“Yo! Looks like you're the last to show up!” Fujino greets me.

 

“Hey guys!” I wave.

 

All 5 of my old friends come up to greet us and introduce themselves. Starting from the tallest to the shortest there's first a petite girl named Shibuya. Despite being the second biggest among us she's always been rather weak and timid. She's taller than Kagami so I'm guessing she's about 300 feet.

 

Second is Ando, a tough and rough boy who only goes soft for Shibuya. Back when we hanged out he was always just barely lagging behind Shibuya when it came to height, but sadly for him it looks like he stopped growing prematurely and is about the same height as Kagami now.

 

Third and fourth is Fujino and his sister Seki who've always been tied in size and still are. They often fight between each other which makes for some nice entertainment.

 

Last and by a landslide is Araki, a boy who drew the short straw at life and has been stuck at around 200 feet for a while now. He's always considered himself lucky that he's friends with us as most people don't bother with others as short as him. If he were any shorter he'd be in category 3 after all.

 

In response to their introductions, Kagami gives his own.

 

“Hey, weren't you going to bring your boyfriend?” Seki asks me.

 

I laugh. “I did!”

 

Kagami scratches the back of his head in embarrassment. “Hello.” He waves.

 

“EH!?” They all collectively lose their shit.

 

Immediately they run up to Kagami and begin inspecting him; all of them except Araki who skulks behind them. Curious, I walk around the pile of people and personally greet him.

 

“Hey Araki. It's been a while.” I bend down to get eye level with him, but even then I'm still taller.

 

“H-Hi Hibiki, you've grown a lot.” He gulps.

 

I giggle at his insecurity. “And you're still cute as a button!” I tease him. I'm not lying, I actually do find him cute, though I'd never date him in a million years.

 

Araki blushes and looks away. “I'm not trying to be cute!”

 

“But you are!” I reach over and engulf him in a hug, squeezing the air out of his lungs. He slips out of my arms and takes a few deep breaths.

 

“Oops, did I hurt you?”

 

He shakes his head before looking down at his feet. “I'm fine.” He mutters.

 

“Araki?” The sound of my sisters voice comes from behind me and she moves over to greet him. “Remember me? It's Ayano!”

 

Araki brings his head back up and that's when I notice something incredibly funny. He's shorter than my sister! Not by a lot, but he's still shorter than a 14 year old girl!

 

I place a hand over my mouth to hold in my laughter. Meanwhile my sister gives him a hug while forcing his head down into her non-existent breasts, something I think she picked up from me.

 

It's a weird sight, because Araki actually looks fairly manly other than his height while my sister definitely looks like a young girl. It's not just that she's taller than him, her entire proportions are bigger compared to his body. From the shortness of her limbs to the thickness of her body, it's obvious she still has a lot of growing left to do while Araki will be a full grown man in only a couple of years.

 

“There!” My sister releases the hug now satisfied and runs off with Araki dazed.

 

“She likes you.” I say as she runs go give the rest of my friends hugs.

 

Araki looks down at his feet. “She's also grown.”

 

It seems like Araki is more self conscious of his height than I realized and now the only person he really knew around here that was shorter than him has begun to sky rocket past with flying colors.

 

I get antsy as I sense his depression, it's too ripe for me to pass it by!

 

“Hey, didn't you use to have a crush on me?” I ask slyly.

 

“Eh, what?” Araki is caught off guard. He stutters for a moment before recuperating himself. “Uh, yeah I did.”

 

“So you don't anymore?” I question him as I slightly turn my body to stick my ass and chest out as I eye him seductively.

 

Araki notices my advances and gulps. “I-I still like y-you.” He admits with a blush.

 

“Well then.” I lean in closer to him. “After our get together want to stop by a hotel?”

 

Araki goes stiff everywhere, including his pants. “Really!? W-What about your boyfriend!?”

 

I giggle. “He wont mind.”

 

I can tell thoughts are racing through Araki's mind as he stumbles about. “You really want it? With someone as small as me?” He says in disbelief.

 

I stand up with my eyes locked onto his and raise my skirt to reveal my black laced panties. “I said you were cute, didn't I?”

 

“OK!” Araki gives in to his desires.

 

I pat him on the head. “Good boy.” I whisper with a grin.

 

We go and rejoin the rest of the group which is currently busy being entertained by Kimi whose acting adorable in her maid outfit. After a little while we go into a restaurant and sit down.

 

“So Hibiki.” Seki is the first to start talking. “How tall are you now?” Everyone else starts asking the same thing.

 

I give a knowing smile to Kagami who just shrugs and looks away. “348 feet!” I say proudly.

 

Everyone is wowed which makes me feel good.

 

Fujino asks the next question. “How much do you weigh?” The moment he asks Seki punches him in the head.

 

“Hey! You don't ask a girl her weight!” She yells at him.

 

I laugh. “I don't mind! I'm 16,803 tons last I checked.”

 

Again everyone is wowed. Even Kagami is a little surprised, probably because I've been putting on some weight like he asked.

 

“Man, I wish I was lucky as you Hibiki.” Ando sighs. “I've lost all hope of getting any taller.”

 

Shibuya leans over and wraps an arm around him. “I think you're cuter the shorter you are.”

 

Ando's heart flutters and he thanks god.

 

“I'm guessing you two are finally going out?” I inquire.

 

Shibuya and Ando both nod.

 

“They've been quite the lovers.” Seki sighs.

 

“Speaking of couples, where did you two meet?” Fujino addresses me and Kagami.

 

“We met at school.” Kagami answers.

 

Fujino is surprised. “You mean at that tiny person school?”

 

“That's correct.”

 

“I didn't think there would be any other category 4's there.” Seki says. “Hey, what's it like? Being around them all the time?”

 

Both me and Kagami grin and lean back in our seats. My stomach starts growling at the thought. We actually haven't had any of our 'snacks' in quite a while now because the ramen shop owner Yumi has been out visiting her family.

 

“Oh you know... you're constantly watching your feet and trying not to step on anything.” I tell them.

 

“Eh? Sounds like a pain.” Ando laughs.

 

“What about Kimi? Isn't she living with you?” Seki asks as she leans over the table towards Kimi whose sitting in my sisters lap. She points out a finger and Kimi high fives in response.

 

“Kimi is Hibiki's friend!” Kimi exclaims.

 

Seki giggles. “We know that silly.”

 

My sister tickles Kimi who starts laughing and jumping around in excitement.

 

“She lost her home and friends after some tragic accidents so were taking care of her.” I mix some truth in with the lie.

 

“That's sad.” Fujino says with a frown. “Is that why she's... like that?” He motions to her odd behavior.

 

Kagami nods. “She's never quite been herself since then.”

 

The low mood is abruptly ended as the waitress arrives with our food and places it on the table. We don't hesitate to start digging in which kind of cuts the conversation in half, that is until Kagami brings something out of his pocket.

 

I drop my fork with the slice of steak stuck to it the moment I realize what he has in has hands. It's a tiny naked girl! I immediately go and try to cover it up but Kagami pushes my hands away. It's to late anyways because everyone's already noticed her.

 

“Uh, Kagami-san?” Shibuya is the first to speak.

 

Kagami grins and peers up at me. I'm frozen in place.

 

“I figured we could have a little fun so I brought a toy along.” He answers.

 

I'm sweating up a storm now, there's no way he just did that!

 

Everyone is silent including Kimi as Kagami drops the girl in the middle of the table. She sits there on her butt and just looks up at us at all, cowering and holding herself low.

 

“Wait...” Seki breaks the silence. “you buy them to?”

 

My jaw drops.

 

“Wow! I didn't expect Kagami and Hibiki to be into it to!” Ando laughs.

 

Fujino laughs as well. “And here I thought it was a Jaiken thing!”

 

“Wait a minute!” I slam the table, causing the girl in the middle to yelp. “What is going on here!?”

 

Kagami places a hand on my shoulder. “You have some good friends Hibiki.” He gives me a thumbs up.

 

Seki shrugs. “Ever since some students started selling category 1 people behind the school it's sort of turned into a fad and we got caught up in it.”

 

Araki suddenly stands up from his seat. “And it's disgusting!” He shouts.

 

“Everyone but Araki at least.” Fujino adds in response.

 

“If you guys are going to mess with an innocent girl than I'm leaving!” Araki looks at us all seriously.

 

Araki has never been one to join us in on our conversations about tiny people. I had always assumed it's because he's small compared to us, but the truth is his dad is actually in category 1. It still boggles my mind trying to imagine a man so small impregnating a woman at least 40 times his size.

 

“Then leave.” Kagami challenges Araki's threat.

 

“Wait Kagami...” I'm afraid he might ruin my plan with Araki.

 

“I'll wait outside Hibiki.” Araki answers my concerns as he gets off his seat and leaves the restaurant.

 

Everyone seems kind of bummed out he left and Kagami is raising an eyebrow at me.

 

I lean over to him and whisper in his ear. “I'll tell you afterwards.”

 

Satisfied with that, Kagami then breaks the atmosphere that's formed around the table. “It's his loss, right?”

 

“Yeah, you're right Kagami-san.” Seki agrees which causes the others to follow suit.

 

“Hey, first one to finish their food gets the girl!” Ando points at the tiny girl in the middle of the table who hasn't budged one bit.

 

“You're on!” Shibuya accepts her boyfriends challenge.

 

“Me to!” My sister joins in.

 

“Kimi!” I think Kimi also joined.

 

Inevitably we all jump in the makeshift contest and start wolfing down the remainder of our food. I have the advantage because the portion is smaller than what I usually get but Seki has always been a quick eater. It comes down to the two of us as we race to eat, tied neck to neck over the tiny girl!

 

“Kimi wins!” Were suddenly interrupted with just a little bit of food left on plates by my sister who planted Kimi on top of the table. Shes in a superman pose and seems pretty proud of herself.

 

Shocked, I look over to see Kimi's miniature plate has been licked clean. I didn't even know this restaurant served anyone under category 4!

 

“Well, I didn't expect that.” Fujino laughs.

 

Kimi walks over confidently to the tiny girl and hoists her up and holds her in her arms like a newborn baby. The girl screams at first but quickly calms down as she sees Kimi's caring face.

 

“Aw, how sweet.” Shibuya places a hand on her cheek.

 

“Is that it? Kind of boring...” Fujino mutters.

 

As if to prove him wrong, Kimi walks over to me and motions for me to put out my hand. I do so and she places the tiny girl in the middle of my palm. “Eat!” Kimi smiles.

 

Everyone laughs at the sudden change except of the course the tiny girl who begins to panic.

 

“Look how tiny she is compared to Hibiki!” Seki giggles.

 

I study the girl in my palm for a moment. She's smaller than the top of my thumb and currently locked up in the fetal position which makes her seem even tinier.

 

“Hey, Kagami, want to do the honors?” I hand the tiny girl to him.

 

He smiles and takes her. “Of course!”

 

I lean down for him so he can reach and stick my head up with my mouth open and tongue out. My friends get their phones out and get ready for a picture. Kagami pinches the girl by her foot and hangs her over my mouth. She doesn't struggle much but she wont stop screaming which gets the attention of other costumers.

 

Taking that as a clue to hurry up everyone finishes taking their pictures and Kagami drops the girl into my mouth. I close it and start sloshing her around with my tongue, tasting every corner of her body. I prefer girls or boys because their perky breasts feel nice against my tongue so I work especially hard to feel them up.

 

“Hey open wide!” Ando waves for me to show the inside of my mouth.

 

I comply and open my mouth to reveal the girl covered in saliva and desperately trying to get out. Everyone takes another set of pictures and laughs at her pathetic display before I close my mouth again and play with her more.

 

“If you don't hurry up she'll die from suffocation.” Fujino informs me.

 

“I'm not worried about that.” I mumble.

 

To prove my point I then crunch down on the girl. The sound of her bones breaking is loud enough that everyone at the table hears it.

 

“Aw, nasty!” Seki remarks, but everyone laughs anyways even my sister.

 

I continue to chew the girl up as the taste of her blood fills my mouth. I don't particularly like it as much as swallowing them whole and alive, but I enjoy it occasionally regardless. After a few seconds of chewing I swallow the girl with a satisfied smile and a drizzle of blood down my chin.

 

“Here you go.” Kagami hands me a napkin which I take and clean the blood off my face.

 

“I don't think I could chew them up like that.” Shibuya says.

 

I shrug. “Eat enough of them and you'll do it eventually.”

 

“Have you been eating them for long Hibiki?”

 

I think for a moment. “About a year now, Kagami is the one who got me into it.”

 

“And I've been doing it since I was 10.” Kagami smiles.

 

“Wow!” Everyone's impressed.

 

We continue to hang around in the restaurant for a while longer before everyone decides it's about time to head home. As we give our goodbyes Araki comes out from behind me and greets me again. At this point I tell Kagami that I promised him sex and as I expected he's OK with it and wants to come with. Araki is openly hostile to the idea of Kagami joining but he gives into it anyways. My little sister tries to tag a long as well, stating she wants to play with my boobs again, but I tell her to go home with Kimi. She accepts though not before pouting.

 

The three of us then find the nearest love hotel, rent a normal room and hop on inside.

 

“It's nice in here.” Kagami remarks at the red and black color scheme.

 

“Yeah.” I agree as I walk over and flop down onto the bed. The place is actually kind of small for me and more around Kagami's size.

 

I then notice Araki standing nervously in the middle of the room unsure of what to do.

 

“Well, lets waste no time.” I announce as I get off the bed and crawl over to Araki.

 

“Hey, wait!” He resists for some reason as I grab his clothes and start tearing them off. Meanwhile Kagami is pulling his clothes off as well and then moves onto mine.

 

The only one who ends up stark naked is Kagami while me and Araki are keeping our underwear on for a specific reason.

 

“S-So, what are we waiting for?” Araki looks up at me. I notice he's been avoiding looking at Kagami.

 

I cross my arms and straighten myself up to my full height. “You want me right?” I ask for reconfirmation.

 

“Yes!” Araki doesn't hesitate.

 

I grin. “Then you'll have to work for it.”

 

“W-What...?”

 

“It shouldn't be too hard, you just have to do what I say and then I'll let you have me.”

 

Araki takes a deep breath. “Alright!” His determination amuses me.

 

I bend back down and stick a finger down Araki's underwear. “First, lets evaluate.” I then pull it down.

 

Instantly both me and Kagami burst out laughing!

 

“Is that it!?” I can't believe my eyes.

 

“It's so tiny!” Kagami can't either.

 

Araki's fully erect penis is poking out towards my face. It's so small I didn't even realize it was erect until he tried covering it with his hands. Not only that the tip is barely poking out from behind the foreskin.

 

“Do you still have phimosis?” I ask as move my hand into touch it. I soon realize its only as thick as my index finger and only half as long.

 

“Shut up!” Araki pushes my hand away and backs off.

 

“Oi.” I frown. “What do you think you're doing?”

 

Araki's face is so red he looks like he's about to cry. “Why are you making fun of me!?”

 

Kagami stomps down in front of him, displaying his massive cock. “Why? Because we have to put you in your place first.”

 

Araki's eyes lock onto Kagami's soft penis as it sways back and forth in front of him.

 

I move up and grab Araki and lift him up next to Kagami.

 

“Hey, stop!” He struggles but I just tighten my grip under his arms and butt which causes him to stop. I then press his waist against Kagami's to compare their dicks.

 

“Holy shit.” I mumble. Kagami's penis isn't even hard yet, in fact it's completely soft while Araki's is as big as it's going to get. Despite this, Kagami's dick is over twice the length and thickness of Araki's.

 

“Just how big is your penis exactly?” Kagami asks while laughing.

 

Araki doesn't answer as he's tearing up. I give him a little squeeze to make him answer. “5 feet!” He coughs out.

 

Me and Kagami laugh again.

 

“Well hello there Mr. 5 feet.” Kagami mocks him. “Say hello to Mr 20 feet!” Kagami then starts messaging his penis to get it erect. As he does it starts to balloon in size, doubling what it previously was. I put down Araki next to Kagami and he just stands there staring at his growing monstrosity.

 

“Jealous?” I ask Araki with a huge grin.

 

Araki scrunches up, a few tears rolling down his face.

 

Kagami finally gets his cock fully erect after working on it for a few minutes. Even while erect his penis struggles to stay up as the sheer weight of it keeps it down.

 

“Alright Araki, jerk him off.” I give my command.

 

Araki is shocked. “What!? No!”

 

Getting a little ticked off, I push Araki into Kagami who then grabs him. Kagami's dick is then pressed up hard against Araki's body as she squirms to get free.

 

“Do it you worthless man.” I insult him as I punch him in the back, causing him to yell in pain.

 

As Araki is focused on the pain Kagami grabs him by his hair and pulls him into his cock. “Don't forget to lick it.” He says with a grin.

 

Araki now has tears streaming down his face while whimpering.

 

I take a foot and smash it into the back of his knees, forcing him down. “Hurry up cock slave!”

 

Finally he gives in and begins rubbing and licking Kagami's penis. His performance is poor however which makes Kagami slap him across the face, cutting up his cheek and making it bleed.

 

Not wanting to be beaten any more Araki goes to work over Kagami, doing everything he can to please him.

 

“Good boy.” I say as I stand up and walk over to him. “It feels good giving into your betters doesn't it?” I pet him on his head.

 

“You should learn to enjoy this.” Kagami chips in, still with his hand grabbing Araki by the hair. “It's all you're good for anyways.”

 

Araki doesn't respond as he's to busy with Kagami's cock.

 

I position myself over Araki and begin masturbating. “Yeah, with a dick that small you couldn't hope to please any girl actually worth something.” Humiliating him to point of crying has really turned me on.

 

Thanks to Kagami's stamina Araki is forced to pleasure him for at least 20 minutes, all the while we insult him and he continues to cry. Mid way through I cum over him and drench his head with my juice, but he hardly even reacts to it.

 

“Hng, I'm cumming!” Kagami yells as he reels back and aims his cock at Araki's face.

 

I take the opportunity to jump behind Araki and join him in getting a face full of cum. The hot sticky stuff sprays out onto us and I enjoy every second of it. Araki on the other hand is now laying down on the ground in a pathetic lump.

 

I clean the cum off my face and lick it all up as Kagami sits down on the bed exhausted.

 

“Hey.” I poke Araki's back. “You're not done are you?”

 

Araki slowly raises his head to look up at me, his eyes are pits and bloodshot from crying.

 

“You can fuck me now.” I put it bluntly.

 

Araki isn't sure how to react to it, a part of him is overjoyed that he can finally do what he came here for, another just wants this to all end.

 

I turn around on my knees and stick my ass up in the air, presenting it to Araki.

 

“Come on.” I slap my butt. “It's all yours.”

 

Araki gulps and stands up. Wordlessly he walks over with the biggest erection he could ever manage and mounts me. Without hesitation he begins thrusting into my comparatively huge ass like a little dog.

 

Kagami is now sitting next to me and he has an unimpressed look on his face. “Do you even feel it?” He asks.

 

“It kind of tickles.” I say not as joke, but because it really does.

 

Araki is now grunting, thrusting himself harder and harder against me.

 

Kagami sighs. “Kimi is better at it then he is.”

 

I nod. “Oh yeah, definitely.”

 

Unable to stand it anymore, Kagami gets up from his spot and walks over to my behind. He then pulls Araki from me and throws him to the ground before mounting me himself.

 

“Hey wait not in the-” My voice is cut off as the feeling of Kagami's dick entering my ass forces out a deep gasp!

 

Aggressively Kagami pounds me over and over, filling my ass up with his cock. Each time he thrusts my fingers dig into the carpet and I let out a moan.

 

“You see this?” Kagami starts talking to Araki. “This is how outclassed you REALLY are!” He than slaps my big butt for emphasis.

 

Araki can only sit there on the floor and watch. As our anal sex continues he eventually starts masturbating and quickly cums multiple times, way before Kagami or me finish.

 

This goes on for a while until the time comes when we finally exhaust ourselves and decide to stay the night at the hotel. Araki sat silently on the floor for hours afterwards, probably thinking to himself. By the time morning rolled around he was gone.

 

A week passed and my family and me celebrated Kagami's birthday. We had a calm and pleasant four-some with my sister and Kimi so it was a pretty good day. Before Kagami left to go back home he made me an interesting promise: That he will see me at the top of the world no matter what. I'm not exactly sure what he meant by that, but I'm excited to find out!

 

 

“Here you go Hibiki-chan.” Yumi hands me a super sized bowl of beef ramen with zero seasoning. The ramens name is actually a pun as it does have seasoning, that seasoning being category 0 people.

 

I lean in and spot the tiny specks crawling about on the noodles. I can just barely make out their shapes as they struggle not to drown. The ramen has been purposefully cooled off as well so as to not burn them alive and keep them kicking.

 

“Here.” Kagami hands me a little magnifying glass for me, I briefly wonder why has such a thing before putting it to use.

 

Peering through it I get much a better look at the truly tiny people. They're all naked and the majority of them are young men. Watching them is like watching a disaster survival movie as they all run about trying to help each other out of the soup and onto the noodles sticking out of it. A futile effort obviously, but I find it interesting that they try so hard anyways.

 

“How many of them are there?” I ask as I give Kagami back the magnifying glass.

 

“A thousand or so.” Yumi answers.

 

“Why are they all boys?”

 

Yumi laughs. “So the women can make more.”

 

My mouth salivates at the thought of having power over so many lives at once. I can't stop myself from digging in right away, slurping up the ramen along with the tiny boys. Other than a very few who get stuck plastered to my lips I don't even feel them in my mouth. However, the taste of human is certainly there and it's amazing how well it blends into the broth. The thought of casually eating them all as if they are nothing also compliments the flavor extremely well.

 

“You're getting really into it Hibiki.” Kagami laugh, noticing my blushing smile.

 

I look over at him, drunk on power and ramen.

 

“Ah, you got some on you.” Kagami sticks a finger out and crushes a group of men sitting on my upper lip and wipes them away.

 

“Thanks.” I say before I go back to eating my ramen.

 

Kagami returns to his book he's been reading, having already ate his fair share of ramen.

 

“I can't help but ask: when are you two going to stop growing?” Yumi is looking us both up and down.

 

I finish my bowl of ramen already and hand it back to Yumi. “Not any time soon.” I laugh. “Another please.”

 

Yumi takes the bowl away from my giant hand with a concerned look. It was the super sized version and yet it hardly filled me up.

 

I try to stretch my back, but I hit my head against the ceiling, forgetting it's there once again.

 

“Look, I appreciate both of your devotion to this place, but you really don't fit anymore!” Yumi is already angry because I broke her ceiling lamp by hitting it with my head. “Just how big are you two anyways?”

 

I giggle. “I reached 589 feet yesterday!”

 

“470 for me.” Kagami raises his hand.

 

“That's absurd!” Yumi can hardly believe it and yet here we are sitting right in front of her.

 

“I guess were just gifted!” I laugh.

 

Kagami and me stay for a little while longer at the ramen shop before leaving. By the time I was full I probably had officially committed genocide and yet it was just another day for me.

 

As we walk home we pass by multiple people all of whom stop in their tracks amazed at how big we are. It's only been a year since Kagami started giving us the growth stimulant and were now big enough be considered category 5!

 

Kagami has also since graduated from highschool and has moved onto college. He's been hard at work lately, always with his head in books studying. He's actually been finding out ways to maximize the effects of the growth stimulant and it's been working! For one he's managed to make his dick bigger comparatively as well as my breasts. They're now huge round G cups that barely stay in my bra. I've also gotten even thicker, especially in my thighs. When I wear skirts (which is almost always) my massive ass hangs low enough to be seen under it.

 

If you had told me this is what I would look like 2 years ago I'd never have believed you. But now I'm a thick giant goddess, or at least that's what Kagami tells me.

 

When we get home Kagami opens the door for me and we go inside. I'm greeted by the same massive hallway as I have been for a while now, but I'm still unused to it. From around the left corner my mom shows up in an apron and welcomes us.

 

“Have you been cleaning?” I ask as I take off my shoes.

 

“Ah, yes.” She answers.

 

“And I've been helping!” My sister appears out from the same corner with a broom in her hand.

 

I'm startled not because she's cleaning, but because this is the first time I've been given a proper comparison between my sisters height and my moms. My mom of course stopped growing a long time ago at 295 feet and no growth stimulant will help her. On the other hand the growth stimulant combined with late puberty has turned my sister into a giant! The last time we measured her she was 408 feet tall! Her body has also started to develop curves and she's getting a pair of long legs. Funny enough however, she's still flat as board.

 

Now compared to my mom with them standing next to each other in the hallway, my moms head doesn't reach past my sisters chest. The opposite was true just a year ago!

 

I walk up feeling the need to compare myself, however I get to close and my massive tits block my view of my mother. I bend forward and push my boobs down so I can see her. My mom looks up at me with a confused face as I realize she isn't even taller than my hips!

 

“Hibiki?” She raises an arm up and grabs my hand, her tiny palm and fingers wrapping around one of mine.

 

“Ah, nothing mom! It's just, you've gotten so small!” I giggle.

 

She laughs. “I haven't gotten any smaller, it's you whose gotten so big!”

 

I blush.

 

Kagami and me then move on to our room, leaving my sister and mom to continue cleaning. When we get in we find a tired Kimi sprawled out across our pink luxury bed. Around her are tiny slaves we recently bought that she just used as sex toys. Some of them are laying about while others are awake and walking.

 

Before the growth stimulant Kimi was just a 40 foot tall category 2, now shes a 120 foot tall category 3. I wonder how the original Kimi would have felt about this?

 

I go over to the bed and clap my hands over Kimi who shoots up off the bed.

 

“WHERE!?” She screams.

 

“Kimi! You're not supposed to leave the slaves out!” I scold her.

 

She buckles down. “Kimi is sorry! Kimi forgets!”

 

I sigh. If my mom had walked in on this it would have been bad. She still doesn't know anything about what we do and I want to keep it that way as long as possible. Luckily Kagami's house is so big she often doesn't come into our room unless she has to just because the walk to it is tiring for her.

 

“Aw, you broke one Kimi.” Kagami pinches up a tiny mangled corpse from a pool of blood off the bed. It's so small compared to him it's only as big as his finger nails.

 

“See, this is why we got the waterproof sheets!” I mock Kagami who was against the decision.

 

Kagami drops the corpse back down onto the bed and wipes the blood off his fingers. “Clean it up Kimi.” He commands her.

 

“Kimi will clean!” Obeying his order Kimi gets to work, starting with the corpse. She picks it up and throws it away in the garbage and then comes back with some paper towels to soak up the blood. She's able to get up and down our bed by using a ladder built into the side.

 

While she does this me and Kagami strip our clothes off and go nude. We wait until Kimi finishes removing the hurt slaves and putting them back into the cage hidden in our drawer. Each one cries and screams as she snatches them up though she probably isn't hurting them.

 

With only the alive and well slaves left on the bed I jump up onto it and relax, launching a few of them about from the force. Kagami gets up on the bed from the other side and resumes reading his book.

 

I carefully begin plucking the tiny slaves one by one and dropping them on my stomach. Each one is so small compared to me they're like little bugs. In total I grab about 10 of them and they are now all walking around on top of me aimless.

 

I would command them but we haven't taught them any words. These slaves are imported from America and don't know a single thing other than to please their masters in any way they can.

 

Kagami let me research and pick out what kind of slaves I wanted the most and I really took my time to learn about the different kinds of people in the world. One thing I found out is the more developed a country or region is the more expensive and higher quality the slaves are.

 

So I chose to go with that and what better than Americans? Ever since Kagami killed Charlie I've had a little obsession foreigners, though only until now have I had the chance to satisfy it.

 

My thoughts are ended as I feel the slaves on my belly have now moved up to my breasts and are messaging my erect nipples. My nipples are as big as their entire bodies yet their work on them doesn't go unappreciated.

 

I put a hand down onto my vagina and starts rubbing it. I feel a little pop under my fingers and I pull it back up. A crushed body is stuck to my middle finger with blood all over it.

 

“Shit.” I mutter.

 

“You need to be more careful.” Kagami says from behind his book.

 

“I didn't even feel him down there.” I groan.

 

The other slaves notice their dead friend and begin working harder, thinking I killed him on purpose.

 

I decide to stick the crushed slave down into my crotch, using his blood as extra lube. The warmness from it feels good and turns me on even more.

 

The mother of one of the slave families, a white woman with a shapely body who is about twice the size of the rest is starting to move up to face. I see it as an invitation to pick her up and I do before placing her on Kagami's dick.

 

Kagami is unfazed and continues reading his book. Meanwhile the slave woman gets to work on the giant cock under her. I didn't expect her to be able to do much but to my shock Kagami's penis turns hard incredibly fast! In record time it reaches it's full length of 41 feet.

 

“Oi.” I slap his leg.

 

He briefly rests the book against his third leg with the slave women sitting on top like she owns it. “Don't blame me, I've been edging for a while now remember?”

 

“Oh right, I forgot.” I giggle.

 

Now that I remember, I told Kagami a week ago not to cum so he could save it up for one big load. I bet it's been hard on him when all it takes to get him erect is one petty 12 foot tall woman.

 

“You want to get it all out now?” I ask.

 

Kagami ponders for a moment. “I think I can go longer.”

 

I roll my eyes. “Well I can't!” I sit up and catch the slaves with my hands as they fall off my nipples. I place them on the bed where Kimi is sitting and sticking them up her ass. I roll over to Kagami and pick the slave woman off the tip of his dick and also give her to Kimi.

 

“Yay!” Kimi yells as she starts playing with her.

 

I then mount Kagami whose only just now putting the book away. His dick is pressed up against me as I wrap my thick thighs around him.

 

“OK, you're really heavy!”

 

I grin. “I thought you liked thick girls?”

 

Kagami is adjusting his legs under my weight. “I do but- YOU ARE REALLY HEAVY!”

 

“This is what you get when you date a thick giant goddess!” I say as I lift myself up and plop down onto his cock.

 

The feeling of his huge dick stretching me leaves me speechless as I bounce up and down on top of it. Kagami's body has been keeping up with mine in terms of growth, but his penis has doubled in size since I first met him. I used to be giant compared to him, now it was truly humongous! His balls have also grown with it, becoming two huge nuts that bob back and forth between his legs when walks.

 

“Did you get tighter?” Kagami asks as he bites his lip.

 

“Pretty sure you just got bigger.”

 

Despite this ridiculous increase to his manhood Kagami still makes the effort to appear feminine, going so far as to start taking estrogen to offset his testosterone from puberty. He's even got budding breasts!

 

Though they're of course nothing compared to mine. My tits, each bigger than my head, bounce up and down with me as I ride Kagami.

 

“Lean in!” Kagami requests, grunting as I fuck him.

 

I do as he says and lean forward, smothering his face with my tits. The only part of his head sticking out is his long hair, the rest is completely covered.

 

The forward position makes his cock press harder against the wall of my vagina, causing me to moan louder.

 

“K-Kagami!” I yell out his name for no reason other than out of love.

 

“Mmf Mhhm!” His muffled voice comes out from under my breasts. He gives them a couple of slaps and I raise them off of him.

 

“D-Did you say something?” I ask, still fucking him as hard as I can.

 

“I've- There's a lot in there! Y-You sure you want to use it for this!?”

 

He's right! I don't want to waste it on something as boring as vaginal sex!

 

Already having a plan in mind I dismount Kagami with an audible pop and move down his legs. I then grab his cock with one hand start sucking on it. I struggle to comfortably fit the monster in my mouth as I use my tongue to lick it clean.

 

Kagami is starting to really strain himself in holding his orgasm back as I pull his dick I deeper in my mouth until it starts entering my throat. I've practiced this before so I'm confident, but it still kind of scares me. Despite my fears I suck it up and begin deep throating Kagami, pulling all 41 feet into my mouth.

 

“Oh! Holy shit!” Kagami reaches peak ecstasy and grabs my head with both hands. “Hold it! Hold it!”

 

I keep his cock lodged down my throat for as long as I can manage until I can't go any more and force it out. The second his dick exits my mouth he lets out a scream and a massive stream of cum begins spewing forth. It launches so high into the air it goes over me and lands on back before splashing me across the face. Even after all that it still isn't done so I go to plug the hole with my mouth which fills up near instantly forcing me off. Kagami continues to cum for a few more seconds until both of us are completely covered in the thick stuff.

 

“It was... a hose!” I say with cum dripping down my face.

 

Kagami doesn't reply, too busy trying not to have a heart attack as he pants deeply.

 

“Cum!” Kimi comes running and dives into the huge puddles around our legs, slashing it up onto us.

 

I also notice the cum has reached a group of slaves who are now drowning in it. The sticky goop is keeping them in place and none of them are strong enough to resist it.

 

“Kimi! Enough! Go save the slaves!” I order her because I don't want to lose anymore.

 

Kimi pulls herself out of the cum with a big smile. “Kimi is rescuer!” She announces as she runs off to pluck the slaves out of puddles of white sticky doom. She also cleans them by shoving them in her mouth and giving them a swirl before spitting them back out into her hands.

 

“Hey, Hibiki...” Kagami mumbles for me.

 

“Yeah?” I scoot up next to his side and press my boobs against him.

 

He turns his head to look at me straight in the eyes. “Will you marry me?”

 

My heart skips a beat as I process those words. I had this feeling they'd be coming any day now, but finally hearing them is still surprising!

 

I begin to tear up. “Yes!” I answer.

 

Kagami wraps an arm around my head and pulls in for a kiss. Our lips stay locked for a minute before he turns away and gets off the bed.

 

I watch him get on the floor and stick his arm under the dresser to pull out a little black box.

 

I go speechless as he brings it up to me and opens the box to reveal a ring. On the ring is a tiny cage and inside it is an equally tiny young boy.

 

I put out my hand and let Kagami take it. He slowly slips on the ring and then gives it a kiss, causing the boy to scream in fear.

 

“I love you.” I say as I cry in joy.

 

“I love you to.” Kagami hugs me.

 

During our cuddle I feel movement from underneath my breasts when suddenly Kimi pops out from between them. “Kimi loves both!” She exclaims with a cheerful smile.

 

We all three laugh together and hug each other tightly. Soon falling asleep in a cum covered sticky pile.

 

That night I had an amazing dream where I grew to a size so huge I crushed an entire city under my ass. Kagami was also in it and his dick was as big as my entire leg! It's a shame it couldn't last forever...

...

 

I wake up to bright sunshine peaking through my window and onto my face. I use the light to look around the room to find no one else is present. Kagami has always been an early bird so I'm not surprised.

 

I get out of the bed and go over to the dresser and open the bottom drawer. Inside is the cage filled with slaves, all of which are just waking up themselves. I do a quick count and find that we've already lost 12 out of 40. At this rate we'll have to buy more soon.

 

Supposedly the food were feeding them is designed to increase their sex drive, gestation period and make them mature faster, meaning they'll resupply themselves. Only problem with that is it still takes 4 years for them to fully mature which is way too long.

 

I close the drawer and open up others to pick out clothes until I find a note inside one sitting on top of a sports bra.

 

“It's spats day!” Signed Kagami.

 

I giggle. Even after he proposed to me a week back and has been dealing with all the hype up from family and friends he hasen't forget our monthly schedule.

 

I pull out the bra and the spats underneath it and put them on. Both the bra and spats are tight, hugging my skin nicely and giving it a noticeable squeeze around my thighs and pushing some boob fat out from underneath and on the sides. To finish it all off I fix my bedhead hair and fluff it up, making sure it's as cute as I can get it.

 

Satisfied, I turn to leave the room, but as I grab the handle to the door I realize I still have my ring on. The cage with the boy inside has been detached and in it's place an emerald. I swoon over the green color for a moment before I wonder what Kagami did with the kid. I probably shouldn't bother thinking about it anyways since I couldn't bring it out in public with the boy anyways. This makes things much easier.

 

I go outside and into the giant living room where I find my sister watching TV with Kimi in her lap. I walk over and sit down next to them with a stupid grin on my face.

 

“Hey onee-chan.” My sister greets me, her eyes still on the TV.

 

“Hibiki!” Kimi waves.

 

“What are you watching?” I ask as two characters on the screen are having some heartfelt conversation.

 

“A romance.” My sister informs me. “The girl is in love with this 113 foot tall guy, but she's only 9 feet tall so everyone is trying to stop her from pursuing him.”

 

I scoff. “Is this the kind of stuff those tiny people enjoy?”

 

My sister giggles. “It is kind of pathetic isn't it?”

 

“You're starting to sound like me.” I give her a knowing smile.

 

“I learned from the best.” She admits. She then scoots over closer to me and uses her small hand to grab my breast, giving it a nice squeeze.

 

“When did you become so gay?” I laugh.

 

My sister turns off the TV which disappoints Kimi and gets up on my lap, resting her body against my huge breasts.

 

“It's your fault, so take responsibility.” She says as she licks her lips and pulls my sports bra down revealing my erect nipples.

 

I hold her back a little and look around. “Is mom home?” I ask.

 

“If she was I wouldn't be doing this onee-chan.”

 

“Right, of course.” I let go of her and let her do thing.

 

She goes in with her mouth and suctions her lips around my areola. She doesn't hesitate to start sucking like a breast feeding baby. I moan from the feeling and grab her head with one hand while I stick my other down her jean shorts and put a finger up her little cunt, causing her to gasp.

 

“Hng, no fair!” She whines.

 

“What do you mean?” I ask as I continue to finger her gently.

 

She grabs my arm with quivering hand. “Your finger's are too big compared to Kimi's!”

 

I giggle. “This is nothing compared to Kagami's dick.” I then push my finger up further, causing my sister to arch her back. She starts gasping so much drool is pouring down the corners of her mouth.

 

“You're not done with my boobs are you?” I take her head and pull it back down. She complies and starts sucking again.

 

As this happens Kimi throws herself onto her back and lifts her legs up in the air and starts masturbating. She's turned pretty gay herself, though she still loves Kagami's cock regardless. Can't blame her for that though.

 

I hear sudden tight sucking noises as I feel Kimi coming onto me even harder. I can feel a strain in my nipple, the familiar feeling of milk coming out. The white liquid makes a little stream down her chin as she drinks it up.

 

I've been breast feeding Kimi for a couple months now after she came out of the closest and declared a not so sisterly love for me. I wasn't at all shocked by it, I did after all molest her and bring her into my sex life whether she wanted it or not. Luckily she ended up taking a liking to all of it.

 

My sister continues drinking my milk for a minute before pulling her mouth off that nipple and then going to work on the other. I got her into this habit so my breasts wouldn't end up lopsided from being drained.

 

“You need a girlfriend.” I joke as I pat her head. My sister only grunts in response.

 

“Kimi is finished!” Kimi announces to us as she finishes masturbating, her crotch and legs drenched in her juice.

 

“Already?” I giggle.

 

“Kimi is quick!” She smiles.

 

“Not that quick.” I tickle her belly. “In that case go get a towel for us and clean up.”

 

“OK!” Like always she accepts my command and gets right to it.

 

Kimi has been proven herself to be the best pet any one could have. She's the most loyal, loving, understanding, and helpful pet I've ever seen. I'm even tempted to find a boy around her size so we can start breeding her. The slave market is after all looking for a couple good category 3 captivity born boys and girls to sell, mostly cause kidnapping doesn't work out well enough to be a reliable source.

 

“Ungh.” My sister mumbles and pulls away from my nipple with a slightly drunk expression and milk all over her lips and chin.

 

Kimi also comes in with the towel I asked for, giving us a show for her perfect timing.

 

“Done?” I ask as I grab the towel from Kimi and use it to wipe my sisters face off.

 

“Mm-hmm.” She smiles and then burps.

 

“You drank a lot this time.” I can feel the difference in the weight in my boobs as I pull my bra back up and get off the couch.

 

“That's cause it's so good.” She lays back onto the couch and Kimi crawls onto her lap; her favorite spot in this whole house.

 

I place a hand on my hip. “While I appreciate you're obsession with me, but you should really make some friends already. Between you and Kagami I can't keep up!”

 

My sister pouts. “All the kids in my class are afraid of me because I'm so big! None of them are even taller than my hips! Besides, they'll never have tits the size of yours onee-chan.”

 

I sigh. “This milking thing of is just a phase, you'll get over it soon.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” My sister waves me off.

 

I take a deep breath and scratch my head. “How about this: as it turns out it's spats day which also means rape day. Were going to go prey on category 3's, want to come with?”

 

My sister thinks about it for a moment. “Only if you promise Kagami won't try to stick it in me again.”

 

“Heh, that was funny when it didn't fit.” I remember the moment fondly.

 

“Promise!” My sister restates her conditions.

 

“Alright, I promise no giant penis will attack you.”

 

My sister nods. “OK, I'll go get my own spats.” She jumps off the couch and leaves Kimi on it as she runs to her room.

 

“Kimi wants to come with!”

 

“Sorry Kimi, but you can't because if we get caught then you'll get the most punishment because you're so small.”

 

Kimi frowns and drops her head, but it only lasts a moment before she looks back up with a smile. “OK!” She got over it quick.

 

“Don't worry.” I pet her head. “We'll be back soon.”

 

“My, ready are we?” Kagami walks into the living room with a cup of pudding in his hand.

 

As expected he's wearing a sports bra and spats just like, but the bust is in an entirely different area. His bulge is so big it's three times the size of his fist. He had to get custom spats with more room in the crotch area because none of the normal ones fit! Even then his dick and balls struggle to breath under the pressure.

 

I walk over and grab his bulge and give it a squeeze. It's so big I can't even hold half of it in the palm of my hand.

 

“I swear it gets bigger by the day.” I mumble.

 

“That's cause it does.” Kagami smiles. “I've been making sure to give it an extra boost of growth stimulant.”

 

I raise an eyebrow. “Keep this up and not even I'll be handle it.”

 

“I wouldn't be so sure.” Kagami says as he takes a bite of his pudding.

 

“Why's that?”

 

Kagami sighs. “I'm starting to slow down in growth. The stimulant isn't affecting me as much anymore.”

 

I cross my arms and give him a disappointed look. “Didn't you say you'd find out a way to keep growing regardless?”

 

“What do you think I've been studying for the past year?”

 

It's true, Kagami has been working hard to keep our growth up. He has made progress, but nothing significant so far.

 

I smile down at him. “I believe in you.” I confidently say.

 

Kagami blushes.

 

“OK! I'm ready!” My sister yells out as she runs into the living room wearing her own spats and sport bra. I can't help but note the total lack of a chest on her while I look over at Kagami and see some perky B cups on him. It's so unfair I actually feel bad.

 

“Oh? You're coming with Ayano?” Kagami asks as he finishes his pudding.

 

“Yep! Onee-chan says I need to branch out.”

 

Kagami eyes me with a devious look before returning to my sister. “Well, I am always here.” He giggles.

 

I lightly smack him upside the head. “You know she's gay, silly.”

 

Kagami rubs his head. “Not even a little straight?”

 

My sister jumps up. “Nope! Boy's are worthless!”

 

I shake my head. “I don't think I can agree with that.” I then pat Kagami's dick for emphasis.

 

“That's cause Kagami dresses up like a girl. Real boys have tiny little gross dicks.” Her reasoning is so flawed I don't bother arguing.

 

“Real boys?” Kagami frowns.

 

“Don't ponder on it.” I snap him out of it.

 

“So, where are we going?” My sister asks as we all walk to the front door.

 

“There's a spot in downtown where lots of college students hang around.” I tell her.

 

“That's great! I prefer older girls anyways!” My sister seems excited.

 

Without further ado we leave our house and make way for the category 3 downtown. It doesn't take use long to arrive and the moment we do our attire combined with our sheer size makes us the center of attention.

 

Compared to the category 3 people were all giant. The vast majority of them are shorter than all of our knees including my little sister. To me only a few reach past my shins.

 

Our trio is not only eye catching but arousing to the people as well. I notice lots of men popping boners at my massive tits, each one bigger than their entire bodies. Woman are practically wetting themselves by watching Kagami's bulge move around with his legs and lolicons are even getting their fill with my sister who still looks pretty young despite her immense growth. To them, us three are sex gods who have just graced them with our presence.

 

“Hey gorgeous! How much for a strip!” A masculine man approaches me from the side with a wad of yen in his hand. His offer makes the crowd around us cheer.

 

“And how about you to!” Another man comes up with money for my sister.

 

We ignore them and continue walking towards the less popular part of town. The crowd boos in disappointment but it doesn't faze any of us.

 

“Why didn't we take up the offers?” My sister wonders aloud.

 

“Were here to rape people, not strip for them.” I explain. “And it isn't rape if they consent.”

 

“Oh... right!” My sister knocks her head for her stupidity.

 

We come up to the back alley way we normally camp out in and head down it. Half way through it opens up to a grassy clearing where a house had been demolished. This spot is great because people occasionally use the alley as a shortcut and the tall buildings around the clearing can conceal even us.

 

About half an hour passes with us just fiddling around with each other to pass the time before we hear the sound of movement coming down the alley way.

 

“Someones coming.” Kagami whispers.

 

We get up and press our backs against the buildings to hide ourselves and wait for them to come. Soon enough a couple moves out into the open and I quickly snatch them up. They scream as their hoisted up into the air before us. I give them a little squeeze which stops them from screaming as they start coughing.

 

We all three take a good look at the couple. The man appears young and kind of nerdy while the the woman is an office lady who is obviously much older than him.

 

“Oh! Let me have her!” My sister reaches up for the woman. Normally I give them to Kagami but he nods for me to let her have her. My sister takes her and starts poking and prodding her with her fingers, giggling as she does.

 

“Hey!” I knock her on the head. “Not yet! We need to take them back home first.”

 

“Oh, right!” Remembering the plan, my sister shoves the struggling woman down into her spats and I do the same for the man.

 

My sister begins to blush and drool as the feeling on the woman being pressed tightly up against her vagina turns her hot. It reminds me of when I first did this with Kimi and gives me a nostalgic feel.

 

We hurry back home with the couple and go into our room. Luckily my mom wasn't around to question us and Kimi notices our arrival and comes to join us.

 

“OK, pull her out.” I tell my sister as I take the man out and throw him onto the bed. My sister struggles to bring the woman out from her spats but eventually does and places her next to the man. They immediately huddle up together and start cowering in each others arms.

 

The woman begins crying as she takes in the sight before her: three horny giants and their pet girl (who is bigger than her) all looming over her with lustful eyes. The man tries calming her down, telling her repeatedly its going to be OK.

 

My sister and Kimi jump up on the bed and get up into the couples face. Kagami goes around and sits down behind them, blocking their escape with his legs while I do the same from the front.

 

“P-Please don't hurt us!” The man pleads as the woman starts crying harder.

 

“How about you tell us your names first?” My sister asks with a big grin.

 

The man gulps. “I-I'm Shinji and this is Miho.”

 

“My, how cute.” Kagami mocks them.

 

“Hey Shinji.” I lean over him, my huge breasts dangling above his head causing his knees to buckle. “Were going to rape you both.” I say with a smile.

 

“And then kill you.” Kagami adds.

 

My sister just smiles and Kimi is standing next to them with her hands on hips and chest pushed out.

 

“No! Please! I'll give you money! Anything!” Shinji gets down on his knees and gives me a deep bow. Meanwhile, Miho is still crying.

 

“You don't get it do you?” I laugh. “Were not looking for money.”

 

As I say that Kagami follows up on my point by pulling his huge dick out from his spats and laying it down next to Shinji and Miho.

 

“Then... take me! But spare her!”

 

We all laugh at his desperateness, making him drop to the bed in despair.

 

“Sorry! But I'm not into guys!” My sister says as she reaches over and picks up Miho who starts screaming again.

 

“Wait.” Kagami stops her and forces her to put Miho back. “Lets start slow.”

 

“What do you have in mind?” I ask.

 

“This.” Kagami then pools up a ball of saliva in his mouth and spits it down onto of Shinji and Miho who react by grabbing squeezing each other closer and hunkering down.

 

My sister loves the idea and starts spitting at them to and it doesn't take long for me to join in. Even Kimi is spitting on them with what little she has.

 

“Make it stop!” Miho cries as she's getting covered in saliva.

 

Shinji just hugs Miho even tighter, unable to do anything more.

 

We finally stop once they're completely covered to the point of sitting in a pool of spit.

 

“Alright, I get Shinji!” I call out dibs.

 

“Then Miho is mine!” My sister is determined.

 

“Hey, what about me?” Kagami pouts.

 

“And Kimi!” Kimi yells, not wanting to be forgotten.

 

I think for a second until an idea pops in my head. I grab and pull Shinji away from Miho who briefly gets dragged with him as their hands were locked together. Once I have him I place him in my cleavage and invite Kagami over. Excited, he moves to me and grabs onto my breasts and starts messaging them, as he does he leans in towards Shinji and begins licking him up and down.

 

Meanwhile my sister snatches Miho away who struggles and screams until she pins her down underneath her crotch through the spats. Kimi runs over and sits down on Miho's face naked, shutting her up. They both start grinding themselves against the tiny woman who squirms hopelessly.

 

Kagami continues his tongue play with Shinji, bringing it around his body before focusing on his tiny penis. Shinji ceases to resist as Kagami's giant tongue caresses his cock and balls. I can only imagine how confusing his feelings are knowing its another man whose making him feel this good.

 

Because Kagami is too busy focusing on my boobs and Shinji, I lift his hips up and push them into mine, shoving his penis against my spats. I continue to rub his dick up against me as he goes to work.

 

Unlike Shinji, Miho is not enjoying herself at all. The giant vaginas that have her pinned are ruthless against her body, only ever letting up to give her a chance to breath.

 

“Hey, Kimi.” My sister calls down to her.

 

“Hmm?” Kimi looks up while sitting on Miho.

 

“Bring Miho to me.” My sister says as she gets off Miho and lays down on the bed and pats her chest.

 

Obeying her, Kimi lifts up Miho and princess carries her over and lays her on my sisters body.

 

“Now, show her what you can do.” My sister smiles wide as she hands Kimi a size appropriate strap-on. I'm shocked as I wonder where she just got that thing!

 

“Yay!” Kimi cheers as she gets up on my sister and fashions the strap-on onto herself. Compared to Kimi the strap-on is so huge if it was our size it would be bigger than Kagami's dick! It's so big compared to Miho it's beyond not fitting and has entered the territory of simply ridiculous. Knowing Kimi however, she'll make it fit no matter what!

 

With no time wasted Kimi pulls Miho's butt up into the air and presses the tip of the strap-on against her ass. As I expected the girth of it is much wider than Miho's asshole, but Kimi doesn't give a shit!

 

In a sickening crack Kimi thrusts the strap-on down Miho's ass causing her to scream in agony! My sister laughs as she reaches over to Kimi and Miho, grabbing both and using her hands to force them to fuck.

 

Kimi just squeals in excitement as she's pushed and pulled while Miho writhes around in pain. Blood quickly starts pouring out of her ass as the strap-on is forced deeper and deeper by my sisters massive strength.

 

“M-Miho!” Shinji can't help but hear his lovers living hell and calls out for.

 

“Shut up worm.” I take a hand out off Kagami's ass and pinch Shinji's neck.

 

“Agh- Miho!” He still manages to call out for her.

 

Getting irritated at his noise, Kagami slurps his left leg up into his mouth and then bites down on it. Shinji roars in torment as Kagami tears the lower half off and swallows it. He continues crying as his stump gushes out blood down my tits and onto my stomach.

 

I look over at my sister whose has begun to tear Miho in half with Kimi. Her lower body has split open and shes now passed out. Kimi on the other hand is laughing from the ride.

 

Unfortunately for Shinji, he manages to stay awake as Kagami finishes slobbering over him and pulls off me to cum over him. Like always the amount of cum that shoots out is excessive and completely covers my chest along with Shinji. The white goop mixes with the blood, swirling around together on my body and the bed.

 

It doesn't take long for my sister to cum just from the foreplay with Miho and Kimi. I also cum, my fluids seeping out of the spats and onto Kagami's crotch resting against them.

 

I pull Shinji out from the canyon of my breasts who is shockingly still conscious though now numb from the pain. I take him down to the floor and place him on it. My sister follows suit and places Miho next to him.

 

“I gotta piss.” I yawn.

 

“Same.” Kagami walks over beside me.

 

My sister sighs. “I guess I can force a few drops out.”

 

We all bend down over the couple and pull our spats down and release the flood gates onto them.

 

“That was kind of boring.” Kagami remarks as he blasts an unconscious Miho.

 

I agree. “They were pretty pathetic.” Shinji doesn't try to fight back as I drown him with my hot piss.

 

“I thought they were OK...” My sister gives her opinion while she drips on them both.

 

“Kimi had fun!” Kimi runs out under our streams and takes a shower. Jumping up and down while laughing.

 

“Move Kimi.” I order her when we finish emptying our bladders and stand back up. She promptly runs away now stinking like piss.

 

I lift my foot up over Miho and stomp down onto her, crushing her upper body and putting her out of her misery.

 

“Aw, I wanted to do that.” My sister punches me for taking it.

 

“Sorry, you should have said something.” I apologize.

 

Before my sister can ask to step on Shinji, Kagami does it himself, popping Shinji's body into a bloody mess. There's so much gore it sticks to his sole as his pulls it up.

 

We all four stand around the corpses for a moment before Kagami sighs. “Clean up time!” He announces to which we all groan.

 

Sadly, that would mark our last spats and rape day as the police in the category 3 downtown bumped up their patrols in response to all the missing person reports. It's a shame, but we were getting bored of it anyways. At least we still get to wear spats.

 

 

“T-Thank you! Come again soon!” The manager and a row of employees wave me goodbye. All of them are exhausted after the work I put them through.

 

I just give them a smile as I leave with my new custom made clothes. I'm a little ticked off though since it took so long for them to measure me. Even with 5 of them they struggled to properly measure my body. I guess I can't blame them, I am after all 722 feet tall and most of them weren't any bigger than 300 feet.

 

It's been around a year since I got married to Kagami. Our ceremony was pretty standard and nothing too special, it was the honeymoon afterwards that kept us excited. We went to Hawaii and got to stay in this amazing hotel! It was a little small for us, me especially, but we enjoyed it anyways.

 

I also just graduated from Highschool and I'm now going to college to be a teacher! I never really had any goals in mind until the principle of Kajou gave me this 1 on 1 talk. I was surprised by how much he cared for my education and it actually inspired me! I even canceled my plans of 'accidentally' tripping onto the school because of him. To think someone so tiny actually influenced me!

 

As for Kagami he's finally decided to become a biology researcher, which seems like a natural decision to me. It's a well paying job considering everyone's always looking for some way to make themselves or something else bigger.

 

As for getting bigger, the growth stimulant we've been taking is starting to really lose its effectiveness. It seems our bodies have begun to reject it and even my sister whose coming up to the end of puberty has started to really slow down at 561 feet. For me it's looking like I wont be breaking 800 feet while Kagami is stuck at 597. Ironically though Kimi is doing fine and she's officially in category 4 now at 234 feet. At this rate she just might reach category 5!

 

“Hibiki!?” A familiar voice calls my name from below.

 

I peer over my gigantic J cups to find the last person I ever expected to meet standing around my feet: Araki. Still as small as ever, I snicker for a second as I realize even Kimi is now bigger than him.

 

“Oh, Araki!” I wave with a smile. “It's been a long time.”

 

“Yeah, it has...” He shuffles about awkwardly. “You've really grown... a lot!” He's struggling to start a conversation.

 

I giggle with a hand over my mouth, that's when I notice a tent pitched in shorts. “Still like a kid I see?” I mock him.

 

He turns bright red and hunches over. “I-I'm sorry, it's just...”

 

“Just what?” I pressure him.

 

Araki gulps and tries to speak, but nothing comes out. I bend down in front of him with my legs spread open. I'm wearing a light summer dress so it reveals my giant white panties directly to him. He gasps as he sees them and turns away.

 

“Sorry? What was that?” I ask.

 

Araki sucks up his embarrassment and spins back around to face me. “I still love you Hibiki!”

 

His confession makes me laugh. I expect my reaction to make him skulk away, but instead a wet spot appears on his shorts.

 

“Well now, what do we have here?” I lick my lips as I reach down and run a finger down his shorts. “You liked that?”

 

Araki shivers as my finger touches him. “E-Ever since that day it's the only thing that satisfies me anymore.”

 

I stick my finger into mouth, getting a little taste of cum. “You really have become quite pathetic haven't you?”

 

My words cause Araki's dick to pop back up again already. “Please Hibiki!” He gets down and starts begging. “I've been looking for you and Kagami for so long, no woman or man can do for me what you did! I just want to experience it one more time!”

 

A crowd has begun to gather around us, everyone is calling Araki gross and thinks he's harassing me.

 

“Alright.” I accept, not wanting to bring in anymore attention.

 

Araki jumps up to his feet, his eyes filled with tears of joy. I quickly snatch him up into my arms and start walking.

 

“Thank you! Thank you!” He starts kissing my hands.

 

“Eugh, stop it before I snap you in half.” I threaten him by grasping his body tightly.

 

“S-Sorry!” He yelps. “So, where's Kagami?” He asks.

 

I sigh. “Busy, so he can't join us.”

 

Araki seems disappointed at that. “Has Kagami also grown?”

 

I laugh. “His dick is almost as big as your entire body! Keep that in mind when you fail to satisfy me.”

 

As Araki tries to imagine Kagami's cock we arrive at the same love hotel we used last time.

 

“You... remembered?” He's surprised.

 

“Of course I did, it was the first time I had anal.”

 

I put down Araki near the entrance and he enters, but then turns around. “Wait, you can't fit in here!”

 

I grin. “I'm going to try anyways!”

 

I drop my bags and get down on my knees and elbows, sticking my huge ass up into the air and exposing my massive cleavage to Araki. My tits are so large they actually touch the ground in this position.

 

Noticing what I'm about to try, the clerk inside comes running out and starts waving for me to stop. Ignoring him, I move forward and press my head through the doorway which is around under 300 feet tall. Unsurprisingly my shoulders get caught on the walls so I force them through, breaking the walls and door.

 

Both Araki and the clerk are in shock as I nudge my thick body through, breaking more and more of the building as I do. When my ass comes up I accidentally knock it against the ceiling, causing a part of it to collapse onto me.

 

“Why are you doing this!?” The clerk asks with his arms up in the air.

 

“We'll be taking a room.” I ignore his cries.

 

I crawl through the hallways until I get to the same room we used last time. Following the same routine as the front door, I bust through it, causing the walls to break apart. The noise even disturbs a few couples who poke their heads out to see whats going on.

 

Once inside the room I lay my body down onto the bed, breaking its legs and splitting it half. I turn myself over and raise my legs to show off my crotch to Araki and multiple people that have gathered around him. They're all stunned at how much damage I have caused.

 

“So are you going to fuck me or not!?” I yell not at Araki, but at everyone present.

 

The woman begin to pull their men away in jealousy, trying to keep them from being distracted.

 

I scoff. “How pathetic! Don't tell me you men are satisfied with those girls?”

 

All of the men including the clerk perk up to me. This is the instinctual drive I was planning on when I came here. I knew I would get the attention of everyone with my arrival and now all I have to do is reel them in. Men are always attracted to women larger than them as part of their instincts. This is even being displayed now as all the woman present are taller than the men by at least a head if not more.

 

“Come on! Let's go!” One of the women grabs her man and tries dragging him.

 

“I-I can't!” He admits as he pulls her hand off him.

 

The woman gives him a disgusted look and then leaves, quickly being followed by the rest of them, leaving the men alone.

 

I know what they're all thinking. Why should they waste their time with a girl who isn't even twice their size when they can have a woman whose 5 times their size?

 

Driven by lust, one man runs over to me which inspires the rest including Araki to join. As they pile up around me I pull my summer dress and underwear off. One of them jumping into the clothes and sniffing it. I spread my legs open and the men scramble to start fucking me, pushing each other over until the biggest one wins his position and forcing the rest to find someone else on my body to rub their dicks over.

 

Including my vagina I eventually end up with one dick in each armpit, two into my cleavage, and a tiny one even smaller than Araki's into my belly button. The men also all tried for my mouth, but I kept chomping my teeth down, scaring them off. I wasn't feeling like sucking their tiny penises.

 

Araki is the only one who isn't rubbing his dick onto me and is instead sitting by masturbating.

 

I sigh. “Come on Araki! You wanted me right!?”

 

Araki looks away in embarrassment.

 

“Don't give me that shit you worthless prick!” I suddenly sit up, throwing the men off me and pinning the one on my vagina under me.

 

I reach over to Araki and grab his arm, dragging him to my ass. I raise it up a bit, pulling the man stuck to my vagina up with me.

 

“Fuck me already!” I yell down at Araki.

 

Nervously he walks up to my giant ass and wraps his arms around it. However before he can stick his dick in it another man pushes him out of the way.

 

I start laughing as he lays on the ground, his tiny penis already cumming.

 

“How worthless can one man get? Is that really all you got?” My mocking causes the other men to pick up the pace, probably mistaking my words for being directed at them.

 

I sigh. “You're all pathetic!” I shake them off and sit down, pressing one of them into my ass. “None of you are anything compared to my husband!”

 

“You're married!?” One of the men exclaims.

 

I lean over and push him to the ground with my hand. “See the ring?” I show the emerald ring, which isn't the same one as before, but in the same design. I've had to replace it after all as I've grown.

 

“Did any of you think you actually had a chance with me?” I laugh.

 

The men all squirm about, humiliated and defeated. All of them except Araki, whose begun masturbating furiously.

 

“T-Then why did you invite us!” One of them questions, the rest agree with him.

 

I lift my head up to show my superiority in a mocking fashion. “I was bored.” I grin. “And guess what, I still am.”

 

Fed up with this, one of the men gets up and runs away. It doesn't take long before others follow him, leaving Araki and the last man still pinned under my ass. I lift up and pull him out to find him unconscious.

 

Coming up to his second orgasm Araki walks over to me and cums onto my thigh.

 

“That's it?” I scoff at the pathetic amount of cum.

 

Before he can reply I reach my hand down and grab him around the neck and pull him to up my head. I take my tongue out and give his entire body one sloppy lick from the bottom up and then drop him down onto my lap.

 

“T-Thanks.” He mumbles as he pants.

 

I push him off my lap and onto the ground with a thump. “If I meet you again I wont be as gentle as this time.”

 

“Thank you...” He gives his thanks once again.

 

I crawl out of the love hotel naked and pick my bags of clothes back up. My summer dress and underwear I was wearing ended up getting torn on the debris so I didn't bother putting them back on and decided to stroll through the streets nude as I went back home. The attention I got was nice as everyone scrambled to get pictures of my naked form.

 

“Hey, Kagami.” I call out for my husband as I walk into his office room.

 

“What is it?” He swerves around in his chair.

 

“I fucked a group of guys while I was out, figured I should tell you.”

 

“I can see that.” Kagami says as he looks at my naked body.

 

“You're not mad?” I ask.

 

Kagami laughs. “Why would I be? No man can replace me. I bet you didn't even orgasm.”

 

I giggle and drop my bags of clothes to the floor. “You couldn't be more right.” I cat walk up to him, shaking my wide hips side to side. I lean in and brush my breasts against his face before kissing him.

 

We put our lips together for a few seconds before he pulls back. “I can't right now, I'm busy.”

 

I pout and stomp my feet. “You've been busy for weeks now! What have you been doing this entire time!?”

 

Kagami grins and his eyes sparkle. “It's a secret.” He says with a finger over his mouth.

 

I place my hands on my hips and frown. “It better be something amazing!”

 

“Oh, it is.”

 

I rub my forehead. “This is why I've been so sexually frustrated.” I mumble as I leave his office. Later that day I decided to get off using Kimi though it still wasn't anything compared to what Kagami could do for me.

 

I hope this wait is worth it.

 

...

 

A month passed since then and whenever Kagami came home he'd be cooped up in his office. The only kind of sex he'd ever have with me was me sucking his dick while he worked, which I've done at least 20 times now.

 

I had to rely on Kimi and my sister for sex which made me really miss dicks. Kagami told me to go outside and find some guy to help stave my thirst off which I did. I found one older man online who claimed he had a really big dick so I went and met with him. I think you can imagine my disappointment when it wasn't even half as big as Kagami's. I gave up on finding other guys pretty quickly which as it turned out was Kagami's plan all along.

 

Right now I'm using my sister again, trying to satisfy that lust I have.

 

“Right there, deeper.” I command my sister as she has her head buried in my crotch.

 

She sticks her tongue in as far as she can, slurping up my juices.

 

“Hibiki!” Kagami calls for me from behind, interrupting our session.

 

“Huh?” I look over the couch.

 

“What is it?” My sister is curious to and pulls her head out from my crotch, her face covered in a thin layer of pussy juice.

 

Kagami claps his hands together and smiles. “I did it! I just made the most powerful growth formula in the world!”

 

I jump out of the couch and pull my skirt and panties up. “What!? That's what you've been doing this entire time!?”

 

Kagami pulls out a vial of bluish liquid from behind his back and presents it to me. “I made it at the college lab, I just tested it and it works perfectly!”

 

I grab the vial and eye it, my sister comes up to see it to.

 

“I thought growth stimulants wont work for us anymore?” I say.

 

“This isn't a growth stimulant!” Kagami pushes his chest out in pride. “Those work by boosting natural growth, this one does it all on its own!”

 

“How powerful is it?” My sister asks with wide eyes.

 

Kagami smiles and points at himself. “Look closely.”

 

Both me and my sister move up for a closer look. We suddenly notice Kagami's body slowly expanding in size and his clothes getting tighter and tighter.

 

“H-Holy shit!” I nearly fall over.

 

“And this is the effects of less than a drop!” Kagami grins.

 

My mind is now racing at the possibilities possessed within this single vial of liquid. A part of me wants to just chug it all down now, but the other part is scared at what it might do.

 

“Let's test it some more!” I say. “Where's Kimi?”

 

“Kimi is here!” The little girl exclaims as she exits the bathroom.

 

“Kimi come here!” My sister waves for her enthusiastically. She's as ready to test this stuff as I am!

 

Kimi comes running over and notices the vial, stopping in her tracks. I bend down next to her and pull the cork off.

 

“Kimi, open wide.” I command her. She seems a little unsure at first but then just shrugs and does as she's told.

 

“Be careful, not too much.” Kagami informs me as I tip the vial over and give Kimi a few drops. “I just said not too much!”

 

“It was only a few drops.” My sister remarks.

 

“Ew!” Kimi shakes her head as she swallows it.

 

All three of us back away from Kimi, our eyes trained on her.

 

“How long till it works?” I whisper to Kagami.

 

“Should be instant.” He whispers back.

 

Suddenly Kimi falls forwards in pain and scrunches up into a ball while groaning. My sister goes into help her but I hold her back.

 

“Kimi hurts!” Kimi cries as she squirms around on the ground. That's when her clothes suddenly start tearing at the seams!

 

As Kimi screams her body rapidly expands and bursts out of her clothes. We all back away further in awe as she continues to grow faster than any of us has ever seen, finally stopping a minute later.

 

Disoriented from the experience, Kimi slowly gets up from the ground and stands up to her full height.

 

“No way.” My sister mutters as all of our jaws collectively drop.

 

“Kimi feels...” Kimi says as she looks around the room before turning her attention to us. “Big?”

 

Kimi is now bigger than me!!! My head doesn't even reach her chest!

 

“This can't be happening!” I yell. “There's no way this is real life!” I couldn't believe my eyes.

 

Kagami has his hands on his head and has begun pacing. “I just started the end of the world.” He's repeating to himself.

 

“Kimi is big!” Kimi laughs as she looks down at us.

 

“She's got to be at least 1000 feet tall!” My sister exclaims.

 

Unable to stand having Kimi being bigger than me anymore, I take the vial and drink one small gulp. After I'm done I quickly put the cork back on and hand it to my sister whose utterly shocked.

 

“Wait!” Kagami tried to stop me but was far too late.

 

Everyone runs away from me as I get down on the ground and prepare myself.

 

At first I felt a warmth in my stomach as the liquid hit it. It settled for a moment until a violent cramp hit me! I rolled forward with pained groans as the agony spread throughout my body forcing me to convulse! The only thing besides the pain I could feel was my clothes being ripped to shreds as my body expanded!

 

“It really hurts!” I yell as I feel my back press against the ceiling.

 

“It's going to break!” Kagami yells as he and my sister get behind cover.

 

“Go Hibiki!” Kimi cheers for me.

 

I feel the ceiling crack open against me as my body expands through it and reaching into the attic where I stop growing. The pain makes a sudden departure and leaves a feeling of total bliss.

 

Curious of its effects I look down past my body to see Kimi now not even half my height! Kagami and my sister also walk out into view and they're both only a little bigger than my feet!

 

“I-I... I'm gigantic!” I yell.

 

Kagami and my sister look on in awe.

 

“How big do you think she is!?” My sister asks.

 

Kagami shakes his head. “I don't know, 3000 feet?”

 

“There's no way were getting away with this.” My sister remarks and we all silently agree.

 

“How will we explain it?” I ask. “We only got away with the growth stimulant by just saying were lucky!”

 

Kagami gulps, still taking in my huge body. “It's OK. This is a completely new kind of drug! It isn't regulated in any laws!”

 

I roll my eyes. “There's no way that will work!”

 

Kagami throws his arms up. “It's that or we run to the Australian outback or something!”

 

We all think of what that would be like and shudder.

 

“Should we take the rest before someone tries to confiscate it?” My sister asks, still with the vial in her hand.

 

“Yeah, let's do that, I know how to make more if we want it.” Kagami agrees.

 

An idea pops into my head. “Wait, if you can make more, that means we can just get bigger!”

 

“What good will that do?” My sister questions.

 

I sigh at her lack of imagination. “It means if we get big enough we wont have to explain ourselves or run away! We can just do whatever we want at that point!”

 

Everyone is enticed by the idea.

 

“There's a problem with that.” Kagami brings up a point. “The military has some powerful weapons. We might not stand a chance anyways.”

 

He's right and it's a big issue. While a countries military has always historically been mostly determined by how big its soldiers are, recent developments have resulted in the creation of specialized weapons that can let a tiny soldier kill enemies 100 times their size and more.

 

“There's no point in worrying about it now.” My sister steps forwards. “We've gone this far already, might as well do it!”

 

Kagami crosses his arms and ponders for a moment. “You're right, let's do this.”

 

“How much is left?” I ask.

 

My sister looks at the vial. “Enough to grow way bigger than you.” She smiles.

 

Kagami grabs it from her. “Were splitting it and saving some for Hibiki.”

 

“Why does onee-chan get more?” My sister pouts.

 

“Because she's supposed to be the biggest out of us!” Kagami tells it like it is. “My dick won't fit otherwise...”

 

I have a coughing fit at his reason.

 

Kagami doesn't stall any longer and drinks a takes a small gulp of the vial before handing it to my sister who does the same. The two space themselves in the living room and wait for the effects to kick in.

 

Like Kimi and me before, they both fall over in pain and start rapidly growing. Both of them burst through the ceiling like me and stop at a height near mine.

 

“This is amazing!” My sister starts drooling as she examines her body. I notice her chest is still as flat as ever.

 

Meanwhile Kagami is feeling proud of himself as he starts silently laughing like a villain.

 

“Can we get this out of the way now?” I point at the attic roof.

 

The two nod and we all three press our hands against it, tearing it off the house and letting the sun shine down on us. We toss we the roof aside and it crumbles into a heap on the ground.

 

I look over at my sister and Kagami both of which are taller than me now.

 

“Hey onee-chan! Looking real short!” My sister walks over and places her hand on my head with a huge grin.

 

“Hey... Hibiki.” Kagami also walks over and presses his cock against my stomach. I don't reach past his collar bone and am forced look up at him.

 

“W-What happened to me being the biggest?” I ask as I feel his dick get hard.

 

Kagami sighs. “I stand by my words, but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.” He grabs my shoulder. “Now please, bend over.”

 

“Aw, I want her!” My sister grabs my arm.

 

“Sorry Ayano, but she's my wife.” Kagami gently pushes my sister away and grabs my ass. His giant hand engulfing my cheeks.

 

“Why there!?” I start to panic.

 

“I figured it wouldn't fit anywhere else?”

 

I gulp. “Just- Just don't tear me!” I then bend over and prepare for the worst.

 

Kagami slaps his giant cock onto me and I can feel it reach all the way up to the middle of my back. He slides it down as he pulls my cheeks apart and then presses the head of penis against my asshole.

 

“Ready?” He asks.

 

“R-Ready.” I give him a thumbs up.

 

With a sharp pain he squeezes his cock head into my ass and pushes it deep inside! I start screaming from the agonizing force of his dick stretching me to my absolute limits!

 

“O-Oh!” Kagami gasps. “You're so fucking tight!!” He bites his lower lip. He must be in heaven!

 

I start gasping for air as he pulls in and out, each time I lose control of my control of my body!

 

“Ah! It hurts!” Tears are rolling down my face.

 

“But you like it don't you?” My sister asks with a smile.

 

I nod. I really do like it, in fact I love it! I love anything Kagami does to me, even when he's bigger than me!

 

But just as I silently confess Kagami pulls his dick out of my ass without even getting close to cumming. I crumple to the floor and look back up at him, his massive cock casting a shadow over me.

 

“Huh?” I mumble.

 

“Sorry, I was really hurting you.” He bends down and grabs my hand, pulling me up to my feet. I find I can hardly stand as my asshole is still stretched out.

 

“Nice self control.” My sister gives Kagami a thumbs up.

 

I slap Kagami.

 

“Hey! What was that for!?” Kagami recoils.

 

“I was just getting into it!” I slap him again.

 

Kagami just looks at me bluntly and starts laughing, which makes me laugh to.

 

“Is it my turn now?” My sister leans in, grabbing a handful of boob.

 

“Not yet.” I push her hand off. “Kimi!” I look down to find Kimi running around, enjoying her new size. She looks up at me with a cute expression. “Give me the vial.” I order her as I reach down. She picks it up from the floor and hands it to me.

 

It's incredibly tiny in my hands and its hard to pull the cork off but I manage somehow. I then plop the remaining liquid into my mouth and swallow.

 

Excepting pain I brace myself, but instead all I get is a warm feeling as I grow past my sister and Kagami until I stop at a point where I'm big enough to rest my massive breasts on top of Kagami's head.

 

“Oh, onee-chan, you're so fucking hot!” My sister grabs my thick thigh and starts dry humping it, rubbing her vagina up and down against it.

 

Kagami grabs my ass, his hand now no where near the size it was once was before compared to it. “Maybe I shouldn't have fucked you before you grew.”

 

“Why's that?” I look down at him.

 

“I stretched you out good, now you probably wont be able to get off to me anymore.” He slouches his shoulders.

 

I bend over and pick him up and pull him against my boobs, his dick sticking up through the cleavage.

 

“You'll always satisfy me.” I smile.

 

“Look! They're huge!” Our moment is interrupted as a crowd of people has appeared and are gathering around.

 

“Mommy! They're giant!” A kid points up to us, his mother promptly covering his eyes and pulling him away.

 

Everyone is taking pictures and a few are calling the police.

 

I set Kagami back down. “What should we do?” I ask him.

 

“Greet them I guess? Wait till the government shows up?” He shrugs.

 

Having nothing else to do I crash through the house and step out onto the street, causing everyone to back away in fear. Kagami and my sister follow behind us and Kimi comes running out in glee. Were all lined up before the crowd who are taking pictures and talking in a commotion.

 

Only a few people among the crowd are taller than my ankles, the rest are as tall or shorter. I have to remind myself that they are all in category 4 which begins to excite me. If they're this small compared to me, just how tiny are category 1's? Never mind category 0's they might as well not even exist!

 

“I'm huge.” I mutter under my breath, taking in the situation. A drip of my juice falls from my pussy and lands on the street in a plop.

 

The crowd is starting to get flustered at the sight, not to mention Kagami's dick is still fully erect and dripping pre cum itself, splatting the cement and getting a little on the crowd.

 

“I'm going to lose control.” I tell Kagami, eyeing the people who are now backing away even further.

 

“Me to.” Kagami gulps.

 

“Me three.” My sister adds as she can barely stand still.

 

The only one of us who isn't at the edge is Kimi whose running around our feet.

 

“I've got a plan.” Kagami whispers.

 

“Spit it out.” I nudge him.

 

He clears his throat. “Were going to make a break for it to the college lab where I'll quickly brew up a whole bucket of the growth formula.”

 

“Can you do that before we get subdued?”

 

“Yes.”

 

All three of us stand there, unsure which of us should take the first step. As if were being stared down by a predator I slowly bend down and pick up Kimi and hold her under my right arm.

 

“Run.” Kagami says.

 

We all take off, following Kagami's lead as we sprint through the streets. Each step we make leaves a dent in the cement and kicks it up into little chunks. In our haste we even crush a few cars and narrowly avoid people.

 

With our new sizes it doesn't take us long to reach the college campus, though we've gained the attention of the entire town while doing so!

 

Kagami stomps through a wall and part of the college as he comes up to the lab. I help him by tearing off the roof while he pulls out the ingredients, being careful not to break any. He then grabs a huge trough and places it on the ground and starts mixing everything inside of it.

 

“Hurry!” My sister says as the noise of sirens rings out from the town.

 

“Kimi is having fun!” Kimi chimes in.

 

Kagami finishes putting everything in and then stands back.

 

“Great lets do this!” I reach down to grab it but Kagami stops me. “What's wrong!?”

 

“The final ingredient is my cum!” He yells.

 

I would have completely lost it right there if we weren't in a hurry.

 

I immediately start jacking him off much to the mixed pleasure and displeasure of the college students around us. My sister even joins in and helps by messaging his balls.

 

“Ayano!?” Kagami is surprised at her actions.

 

“Just this once!” She says with determination as she goes to work.

 

I pick up my pace as well and start licking Kagami's cock up and down.

 

“Don't hold it!” I yell at him.

 

“I'm trying not to!”

 

The sirens get louder as the police cars pull into the college campus and the officers get out to confront us.

 

“I'm cumming!” Kagami yells as my sister and me pull away to let him blast his load over the trough, mostly missing it and covering the college building and nearby woman.

 

“That better be enough!” I yell as I stick my finger in the trough and mix the cum in. As soon as the liquid gains its bluish color I lift the trough up and take a good sip before passing down to the others, ending with Kimi who gets the least amount.

 

We all back away from each other waiting for the growth to kick in. The police officers have now surrounded us and are telling us to get down on the ground. Unlucky for them, they're now in the way.

 

With no pain this time our bodies begin growing even faster than before! All of us fall to the ground unable to keep our postures as we expand in all directions multiple people and builds underneath us! Still not done, we continue to grow and grow, pulverizing the surrounding town and killing hundreds!

 

I look down as my vision rockets upwards and the trough from before turns into a speck where it remains as one as I stop growing.

 

None of us speak as we look around at our surroundings. I'm the first to stand up and plant my feet down, causing nearby buildings to rumble and one to fall apart. I gasp as I realize all of the houses and offices don't even reach past the tops of my toes!

 

“OK.” My sister says as she stands up, causing the ground to crack underneath. “Maybe were a little too big.”

 

Kagami gets up as well and pats the debris off of him. “I didn't think it would be this potent.”

 

“Kimi is huge!” Kimi cheers as she runs out, crushing buildings and people under her feet.

 

I look over at the others and find both Kagami and my sister are now about the same height as me.

 

“Oi, you two drank more than me.” I'm a little peeved.

 

Kagami and my sister nervously laugh.

 

“I'll make more, somehow.” Kagami says.

 

“If we drink any more we'll outgrow the whole planet!” I knock his head.

 

“Would that be so bad?” Kagami recoils and laughs.

 

My sister rolls her eyes. “What would eat at that size? For that matter, what do we eat now!?”

 

“That's simple.” I say as I bend down. I briefly search before I find a person trying to run away. I pinch him between my massive fingers and bring him up to the others.

 

“That isn't enough.” My sister scoffs.

 

I toss the man into my mouth and swallow him. He goes down very easily. “Sure alone, but that's why we find more.”

 

“It would takes thousands of people to form one meal for us.” Kagami explains.

 

“Yeah, just like when we ate category 0's.”

 

They try to refute my point but stop themselves as they think on it.

 

I continue. “Were by far the biggest people on earth now, think about what we can do at this size! We can force people to do anything we wanted!”

 

“So, world domination?” Kagami laughs.

 

“Do you think that's beyond us?”

 

Kagami shakes his head. “Not at all.” He grins.

 

“Does that mean I get to have my own country?” My sister raises a hand.

 

“Sure!” I exclaim. “And you can be the queen to!”

 

“In that case.” My sister runs over to Kimi, destroying multiple buildings under foot and causing the ground to shatter. “Kimi is my princess!” She says as she picks her up.

 

“Yay! Princess!” Kimi loves the idea.

 

I just giggle and then make my way west.

 

“Where are you going?” My sister asks as shes tickling Kimi.

 

“To the category 1 city!” I wave.

 

“I'll come with.” Kagami says, following me.

 

My sister and Kimi stay behind and start searching for people. Snatching them up and eating them right away.

 

I step over a small mountain and plant my foot down into the category 1 area and follow with my other foot. My sheer weight causes the mountain to buckle and a massive landslide forms. Kagami also steps over the hill, the tip of his dick brushing against it and knocking a patch of trees off.

 

“Wow.” I say as I look over the miniature city before us.

 

“It's... so tiny.” Kagami is also amazed.

 

I walk forwards and take my first step into the city. The skyscrapers present are barely taller than my toes and they all crumble as the ground underneath breaks apart from the weight of my feet.

 

“I think you just killed a few thousand people.” Kagami laughs.

 

“Nothing new to me.” I say as I take another step.

 

The city breaks apart so easily it's almost like stepping in sand.

 

Kagami joins me and also steps into it. His right foot lands on an industrial zone causing a huge fire which gets snuffed out as quickly as he caused it.

 

“Have I ever told you how I feel about tiny people?” I ask.

 

“You like eating and torturing them right?” Kagami guesses.

 

“Well yeah.” I sigh. “But I also hate them.” I look over at Kagami whose listening intently. “I've always thought they did more bad for society than good. That humans would be better off if they all just disappeared and let the bigger people use up the space and resources for themselves.”

 

I lift my right foot up and stomp down, causing a huge blast that destroys countless nearby buildings and killing even more people.

 

“Now, I can put that theory to test.”

 

Kagami giggles. “I thought you wanted to be a school teacher.”

 

“That was before I got turned into a goddess.”

 

Kagami's eyes widen and a smile props up. “You've always been one.”

 

I blush. “Maybe, but now I have something to really show for it.”

 

“Then how about we give a nice demonstration?” Kagami says as he sits down on to the city, crushing a whole district under his cute ass and massive balls. His dick is pointing straight up, throbbing as I get down on my knees in front of it.

 

I press a hand down into the city, my fingers utterly destroying everything with ease. I pull my hand back up revealing a deep print left in the ground. On my hand is debris and tiny blood splats scattered about it.

 

“Are you going to play with the city or me?” Kagami giggles.

 

“Both.” I say as I reach down and pinch a building between the tips of my fingers and tear it out of the ground, careful not to completely destroy it. I then place it on the tip of Kagami's penis.

 

“It's so small.” Kagami remarks.

 

“No, were just so huge.” I laugh.

 

As his dick continues to throb the building topples over and falls into his urethra, getting caught in a drip of pre cum. We both lean in closer for a closer look at it, spotting tiny little specks crawling out from the ruins and getting stuck in the cum.

 

“They're so hopeless.” Kagami snickers.

 

I grab Kagami's dick and pull it towards my mouth. His cock is so big compared to me now I can't even fit my hand all the way around its girth. I'm also unable to comfortably fit it in my mouth so I start by licking it from the top down.

 

I slurp up the building and people along with it, swallowing it whole like a grain of rice before I really get to work. Kagami starts to shiver as I roll my tongue up and down his shaft, wrapping it around as far as it can reach and giving it occasional kisses.

 

“Y-You're too good at this.” Kagami compliments me.

 

I silently continue my work and bring in my gigantic tits and start rubbing them against his penis while I still lick it. I cover his member in so much saliva it starts to drip down and falls into the city below, the giant drops destroying buildings and flooding the streets.

 

Kagami starts grunting as his body stiffens and his hands and feet dig into the ground.

 

“Oi, already?” I giggle. “Then lets see how far it'll go!”

 

I move to the side of his dick and give it a quick rub before he releases and cums. A giant stream of the white goop shoots out and arches through the sky before landing into the city, demolishing a whole block and more! Kagami isn't done and continues cumming, crushing more and more of the city with his discharge.

 

“Thanks for the food!” I say as I stick a couple fingers into the cum and put it into my mouth. I can feel debris from the city mixed in with it as I swallow with a smile on my face.

 

Kagami looks over at the destruction his orgasm caused and smiles before he throws his back down onto the ground, flattening countless more buildings and people. His dick also goes limp and falls down into the city, squirting one last bit of cum out into the streets and covering it.

 

“Hehe, you must be ex-” I'm cut off by a now familiar feeling in my stomach.

 

“What?” Kagami looks up at me.

 

I place a hand on my belly. “I'm... growing!?”

 

“WHAT!?” Kagami launches himself up. “But how!?”

 

Before I can guess I shoot up in size, my expanding body rolling over the surrounding city and even onto Kagami! By the time I stop growing I lose sight of him!

 

“W-Where did you go!?” I call out for him, looking around. I peer downwards and see him stuck under my crotch!

 

“Holy shit!” I yell as I realize how much I've grown; Kagami isn't any bigger than the palm of my hand!

 

I get up from on top of him and stand up. When I plant my foot down the entire city region just vanishes under a wave of super sonic winds and land crumbling earthquakes! I'm so big my feet start sinking into the ground like it's clay!

 

“Hibiki!” Kagami calls out to me, getting up from where I pinned him. He's covered in dirt and debris from the wave of destruction my feet caused.

 

“What just happened!?” I ask, trying not to move any more.

 

“I think I know!”

 

Having a hard time hearing him I slowly bend down, blowing away any clouds that have gathered around my legs. My massive crotch is now hovering over him and being displayed in its full glory.

 

Kagami continues in despite of the amazing sight. “I think our cum, or at least mine, can cause growth now as a side effect of the formula! It's also why the last batch was so powerful!”

 

It makes sense while also making no sense. Of course that would be a side effect, what else could happen in this crazy world? I sigh and plant a palm on my face, my life must be some weird guys fantasy!

 

“Alright then.” I reach a hand down and pick up Kagami. “Lets test if my cum works.”

 

“W-Wait a minute!” Kagami starts struggling as I grin deviously.

 

“Don't worry honey, I wont be too rough.” I say while trying to act innocent.

 

I spread my vaginal lips open and stick Kagami into it. I moan as I feel his body enter and he moves about. I'm also so big my voice alone cause the ground to rumble as trees topple over.

 

Kagami gives in to his duties and gets to work inside me, wriggling about and getting into every corner. I squirm as he makes me feel good, falling over onto my ass as I lose balance. My astronomical weight crashes down into the earth causing an explosion like that of meteor! I place a hand down onto a small town to keep myself up, completely crushing the entire thing under my palm!

 

The pleasure Kagami gives me causes my fingers to dig into the earth until I pull a massive chunk out of it and drop it over the city.

 

I gasp as I feel the wave of pleasure exit my body and push Kagami out along with it. My juices splash onto some hills, flattening them and creating a tidal wave that roars over the remainder of the city, knocking down any remaining buildings and drowning any survivors. Eventually the tidal wave reaches the ocean where it dispenses out into it as a slightly discolored giant blotch against the salt water.

 

“Did you... drink some of it?” I ask while panting.

 

“Yes!” Kagami yells up at me.

 

We both wait patiently, but nothing happens.

 

“So, it's just your cum?” I wonder.

 

“Looks like it!”

 

I laugh. “That mean's you'll have to eat it yourself!”

 

Kagami shakes his head. “Maybe not, we still haven't tried one last thing!”

 

I tilt my head with a raised eyebrow as Kagami grabs onto my pussy and uses it to climb up my body all the way to to breasts.

 

“Your milk!” He exclaims.

 

Before I can give my input I'm interrupted by another voice.

 

“Awesome!” Kimi yells while sitting on my sister's shoulder.

 

“So we won't need any more formula?” My sister asks as she walks up to my ass and places a tiny hand on it.

 

“You heard everything?” I ask.

 

She giggles. “Of course we heard everything! You're miles tall!”

 

“Oh, right.” I knock my head.

 

My sister raises her arms up to me. “So, are you going to feed us or not!?”

 

I reach a hand down and pick up my tiny (yet still massive) sister along with Kimi and place them onto my chest next to Kagami.

 

“Get to work then!” I grin.

 

I watch all three go over to one nipple and start working on it together. Their tiny bodies doing as much as they can to squeeze out the milk. Luckily for them my huge tits milk easily now and the white liquid comes out quickly and showers over them before landing into the city below.

 

They all start drinking it begin getting really into it.

 

“Wait! If it really does work then don't drink too much!”

 

Ignoring my warning they all continue downing as much as they can before the warm feeling hits them.

 

Scared for my well being, I pluck them off of me and place them on the ground before I get up and run away, completely flattening everything in my way under my feet.

 

I turn back to look at them and find them already growing faster than ever before! All of them shoot up into the sky and blot out of the sun, casting a long shadow over me! Kagami's legs stretch out past me and I see his dick grow out over me!

 

I turn to run as the world ending cock comes crashing down, just barely avoiding it as slams into the earth!

 

“You almost killed me!” I yell up at Kagami. That's when I notice I'm not looking up at his shoulders, but I'm actually looking at his balls! He's grown so huge I can't even see past his crotch!!!

 

“Where's Hibiki?” I hear a booming voice asking for me. It's followed by my sisters face peering over Kagami and down at me. “There she is!”

 

My sisters voice is so loud I'm forced to cover my ears.

 

“Shh, you're too loud.” Kagami notices my distress and quiets her down. “Kimi, go get her.” He orders.

 

“OK.” Kimi says, trying to be quiet.

 

Suddenly I see Kimi's massive head pop over Kagami's thigh as she spots me. This is followed by her arm reaching down and picking me up between her fingers. I feel gravity pressing down onto me as Kimi lifts me up in her hand and presents me to Kagami and my sister.

 

“Wow.” My sister mutters.

 

I look up from Kimi's palm and my mouth drops. The tips of Kimi's fingers are 10 times the size of me!

 

My sister reaches down with a finger and tries to poke me, but Kagami stops her. Her finger was as big as Kimi's palm and would have completely crushed me!

 

“You need to be careful, one wrong move and you'll kill her.” Kagami says.

 

His words don't comfort me at all! I'm supposed to be huge and yet I'm like a bug to them! In fact, I am still huge! I can crush entire cities underneath my feet! But now I'm nothing compared to even Kimi!

 

“I think we've really done it now.” My sister says as she stands up. She's so utterly massive the top half of her body gets obscured by the haze of the atmosphere!

 

“Careful! You can't breath out there!” Kagami reaches to pull her back down.

 

My sister laughs. “Actually, I can! Look!” She points up at her head.

 

I can't make out what she's talking about, but Kagami is shocked.

 

“You're forming your own atmosphere!?” Kagami shouts, causing my ears to rumble and probably causing every living thing in a 100 mile radius to go deaf.

 

“Kimi want's her own atmosphere!” Kimi also shouts, jumping up in excitement.

 

The moment her feet come back down the earth practically splits in half, spewing forth lava and causing mount Fuji to crumble!

 

I look over the edge of her palm and I can make out the curvature of the earth! If Kimi is this big, then Kagami and my sister are probably almost as big as the entirety of Japan!

 

I take a deep breath as I examine the extent of the damage their bodies have caused just by existing. Everything under them is completely unrecognizable as it's filled with new massive crevices and mountains still glowing hot from being recently formed. I notice even the coast of China is experiencing some land changes as mile high tsunamis are crashing through it.

 

I open my mouth to speak but I stop myself upon realizing they wont hear me anyways. I just give in and relax in Kimi's hand as my apocalypse sized family enjoys themselves.

 

 

14 years have passed now and the world has long since surrendered to us after putting up a pretty pathetic fight. As it turns out, any growth caused by consuming cum or milk wears off in about a day, THANKFULLY. Kagami also figured out how to reverse the growth formula's effects and made a shrinking one. Using that we set our 'default' sizes at a more manageable 10000 feet.

 

After the destruction we caused in Japan everyone we knew was killed, including my mom. I was a little sad, but I got over it quickly.

 

In the time we took over the world and set up our own government I got pregnant and had twins, one girl and one boy! They both 13 now and they're already acting a lot like Kagami and me.

 

We spend most of our time at home in Japan with the kids while my sister and Kimi live in Europe. We both have super sized houses built by our huge slave force to accommodate us, each one is so big they take up entire regions. It's a good thing the growth formula works on trees!

 

Speaking of that stuff, Kagami built a factory where a diluted version of it is created and is distributed throughout Japan. After the damage we caused most of Japan's category 1's and practically all of its category 0's were killed, leaving a fraction of its population still around. Seeing this as an opportunity we started giving them the growth formula to create a race of superior humans to help us enforce our rule over the rest of the world.

 

It's funny to me that it worked so well, considering how much damage we caused they all seemed to immediately forgive us the moment we promised them a place in society above the rest. Now the average height of Japan is a little under 1500 feet, making the Japanese people much bigger than any other country.

 

The category system has also been abolished and replaced by our own. You're now either scum or Japanese. I originally made this as a joke, but the people started taking it seriously so now its a full blown law. It's gotten to the point where if someone who isn't Japanese grows past 1000 feet they're enslaved and used as sex slaves, though this very rarely happens.

 

And talk about sex, it's flooding the new world! I blame my sister and Kimi for constantly fucking each other in the middle of cities for everyone to see, but I'd be lying if Kagami and me haven't done the same thing a good number of times. My sister even got every channel on the TV to broadcast all of their sex like it's a world event.

 

A funny quirk regarding our world domination, a religion about us had formed and quickly spread. Now practically everyone outside of Japan believes in it. The only reason Japan doesn't is because they know the truth of the growth formula. We don't have to worry about anyone giving away the secret away either, as the last time it happened no one believed them and they were basically cruicified.

 

Because of the religion pretty much every foreigner refers to us as Gods and Goddesses. Once again it became mandatory to do so because some people decided to make it a law without our input. I guess they really want to appease us as much as possible, or else they're afraid we'll crush them out of anger. It's interesting how irrational people become in the face of power so much greater than theirs.

 

In despite of my apparent godhood I've actually become a school teacher! Maybe my own kids reinvigorated that dream or maybe it's because I can do whatever the hell I want. Regardkess of the reason, I teach at a Highschool now that's been built to let me move about it without any difficulties.

 

Parents across the country scramble to get their kids into my classes as the perk of just being taught by me alone is enough to land them into any job. There's a danger to sending them to my class though as I have a rule. If they fail to much they get expelled, which is a euphemism for saying killed. I have no time for kids who don't try and neither does my society.

 

Speaking of teaching, it's what I'm doing right now.

 

I'm sitting down behind my desk silently, letting my students take their tests. All of them are working diligently, trying to achieve a perfect score. I award those that get one with a golden mark. If they collect 10 of them in a row then they get a dose of growth formula. Few of them achieve this more than once, but even then one dose is enough to make them grow a 1000 feet or so. It makes for a very enticing reason to work hard. Besides not getting killed of course.

 

One of my students, a petite and quiet genius of a girl named Ami has already received 3 doses and as a result she's grown to 4500 feet tall. She almost reaches my knees and stands well above the rest of the students. It's shame she's so flat in every way.

 

I get up from my desk and walk past my students who are on top of a raised platform. The male students often have trouble focusing on their work as I walk by because my L cups struggle to stay underneath my white button up shirt that looks like it's about to pop out at any time.

 

I notice out of the corner of my eye a male student not working and instead masturbating under the desk, disturbing Ami who sits in front of him.

 

“Class president.” I call out to Ami. She immediately gets up and directs her attention to me. The rest of the students continue their work without looking at us.

 

“Josuke seems to be having some problems with the test, would you 'help' him?” I smile.

 

“Yes ma'am!” Ami bows and then steps over to Josuke whose trying to back away. She grabs his shoulders and pulls him out of his desk, revealing his penis to the whole class.

 

“Wait!” Josuke yells as Ami slams him to the ground.

 

The rest the students continue their work in silence as Ami sits down on Josuke's chest and grabs his arm.

 

“No! Please!” He starts crying.

 

Without saying a word Ami twists Josuke's arm around, shattering the bones and tearing the flesh! Anymore and she would have pulled it straight off!

 

Josuke is screaming in pain as Ami gets off from him and starts dragging him to the entrance to the classroom. She opens up the door and tosses him out and closes it. She then presses a little button on the wall signifying the nurses to come pick Josuke up.

 

It doesn't take long for them to arrive and carry off Josuke whose still screaming in pain. As for Ami she has already gotten back into her seat and resumed work on the test.

 

“Good job class president.” I congratulate her.

 

“Thank you very much.” She says with a blank face.

 

She's always been a cold one, but ever since she's become class president she's turned quite bad like me. I've become so fond of the girl I've already given my recommendation to every note worthy business in the world. That alone has guaranteed her a very successful life.

 

“Time's up.” I announce a couple minutes later. “Everyone pass your test forwards.”

 

A few groans come out as the students bring their tests up to the front of their rows. Ami gets up to collect them all and places them into a box for me to open up later.

 

“That's it for today.” I clap my hands together. “I hope you all have a nice weekend!” I smile.

 

Everyone gets up from their desks and leaves the classroom. Ami stays around to wipe the floor clean of some blood on the ground that came from Josuke.

 

“Ami-san.” I call down to her.

 

“Yes ma'am!” She stands at attention.

 

I giggle. “You can stop saying that.”

 

“But-” She steps forwards.

 

“You can call me Hibiki-san.”

 

Ami raises her hands and shakes her head. “I can't do that sensei.”

 

I sigh, she's a stubborn one. “Then how about... Hibiki-sama?” I grin.

 

Ami seems relaxed at the suggestion. “OK, Hibiki-sama.”

 

I'm I can't help but be sucked in by her cuteness. She has the body of a young girl with the personality of a business man. The way she wears her school uniform (which was designed in honor of Kajou's with it's blue color scheme) is so proper I bet you could take it off now and it'd look like it was just washed.

 

“Ami-san, would you like to come to my house?” I ask her.

 

She freezes up. “E-Excuse me Hibiki-sama, but what would we do there?” Her nervousness is justified. The last student I invited to my home didn't come back. My kids got a little to rough with him while I wasn't looking, whoops!

 

I walk out from behind my desk and over to the side of the platform to get closer to Ami. “I want to get to know you better, as student and teacher.”

 

Ami calms herself down by breathing deep and slowly. “Of course I'll come!” She says with a determination she didn't have before.

 

“Great!” I smile and then open up the top buttons of my shirt, revealing the beginning of my cleavage. I reach over the platform and pick up Ami and stuff her in between my boobs.

 

“Hibiki-sama!?” She blushes brightly. Only her upper body is sticking out.

 

“It's much easier to carry you this way.” I explain. “Now just sit tight, it won't be long.”

 

I exit the classroom and leave the school with her. It takes only a couple of minutes for me to get home as the school was built very close to it. I open the front door and take only two steps inside before I'm greeted by my kids.

 

“Mommy!” My daughter Yuna hugs me and buries her face into my stomach.

 

“Boobs!” My son Yusuke also hugs me and does the same.

 

I almost fall over from them piling into me but catch myself on the wall. “Careful you two!”

 

“Mommy! Guess what!” Yuna tugs on my hand.

 

“What?” I play along as I shed my high heels.

 

“You have a girl in your boobs!” She exclaims, making Yusuke laugh.

 

I giggle while Ami blushes and covers her face. “I know that Yuna.” I pat her head.

 

Yuna and Yusuke are identical twins and at their age they both look like cute little girls. They took after Kagami mostly in appearance, having long black hair they're currently wearing as a loose hime cut. They're also wearing matching white dresses with little red bows in their hair.Their youth reminds me of mine and makes me nostalgic.

 

I've begun to get a few wrinkles around my face, but thankfully Kagami says it adds to my sexiness, stating I look like a hot MILF now. I've embraced the title fully and now dress almost exclusively in clothes that make me look mature.

 

Kagami on the other hand looks like a full blown woman now! He's got perky C cups and a very thin but still feminine figure. I don't know how he manages to hide his huge dick, but he gets away with it somehow. His voice is also very cute and even higher pitched than mine.

 

I walk into the living room with the twins running ahead of me. Kagami steps out from the kitchen and welcomes me home.

 

“I brought one of my students.” I say as I pull Ami out and place her on the coffee table and sit down on the couch.

 

“Again?” Kagami asks with concern while making dinner. “You know what happened last time.” He says me as he looks down at the kids.

 

“Sorry!” They apologize in unison with big smiles.

 

“I'm not going to take my eyes off of you two this time.” I tell them with a stern look.

 

They don't listen to me and instead run over to the coffee table Ami is standing on. She falls down in fear as they get close.

 

“No touching.” I tell them.

 

“Kay'!” They both say as they keep their hands off of Ami.

 

“Hey what's what you're name?” Yusuke immediately begins the questions.

 

“How old are you?” Yuna adds.

 

Ami gulps as she tries to think of the answers to the simple questions. Being surrounded by two kids twice her size is making her nervous.

 

“My name is Ami Yonamine a-and I'm 18 years old.”

 

“Eh?” Yuna leans in. “But you're so flat!” She giggles.

 

“No boobs!” Yusuke laughs.

 

Ami covers her chest in embarrassment.

 

“Hey!” I knock them both on the head. “What would you do if your aunt heard that?”

 

The twins look at each other before cheering in unison. “She'd kick our asses!”

 

I give them a nod. “That's right, not everyone can have breasts like your mother, so you shouldn't make fun of them.”

 

“Kay'!” They give me their usual signal that they didn't really listen and will forget what I said in under a day.

 

“So Ami, are you a virgin?” Yusuke asks with a grin.

 

“She's 18! There's no way shes a virgin!” Yuna crosses her arms.

 

Ami twiddles her thumbs and looks down at her feet. The twins notice her apprehension and stare in disbelief.

 

“Y-Yes.” She admits.

 

“What!?” Yuna can't believe it. “That must be terrible!”

 

“It's nothing really!” Ami gives a forced laugh. “You should keep your virginity until you find someone you really love!”

 

Yusuke slumps over. “Eh? Really? Then we screwed up sis.”

 

Yuna also slumps over. “We should have been more careful.”

 

“Huh...?” Ami isn't sure what they mean.

 

Yuna groans. “My bro is really demanding! He can't stop playing with my butt.”

 

Yusuke laughs. “But dad said that's better than your pussy.” He emphasizes his point as he grabs Yuna's butt and smiles.

 

Ami can hardly believe what she's hearing. “You two have sex!?”

 

The twins smile and bring their heads together. “Yep!” They giggle.

 

Ami looks up at me in shock. I just shrug and smile.

 

“Ah, but you know.” Yusuke leans in next to Ami. “Other girls are waaaay better!”

 

Yuna bumps in. “And boys! Though they always have little itty bitty penises.” She laughs.

 

Yusuke bumps his chest out. “That's cause I have the biggest penis in the world!”

 

I laugh suddenly, startling them.

 

“No!” Yuna puts her hands on her hips. “Daddy has the biggest penis!”

 

Yusuke grumbles. “Dad doesn't count! He's too girly!”

 

“I heard that!” Kagami yells out from the kitchen.

 

“It's true!” Yusuke yells back.

 

Ami sneaks away from the twins as they continue to argue and jumps from the coffee table over onto the couch and crawls up next to my thigh.

 

“Excuse me Hibiki-sama, but why did you bring me here?” She asks as she looks up at me.

 

I push my boobs aside as they're blocking some of my view and smile down at her. “Like I said, I want to get to know you better.”

 

Ami shakes her head. “But what exactly does that mean?”

 

I put a hand over my mouth and giggle. “Yuna, Yusuke, why don't you play with Ami for a bit?”

 

“Really? Yay!” They cheer.

 

Ami's eyes widen at the implications. “Hibiki-sama!? Have I done something to make you mad!?”

 

I tilt my head. “Not at all. I'm rewarding you.”

 

“R-Reward!?” Ami doesn't believe me.

 

“Don't worry, I'll make sure they don't kill you.”

 

The twins suddenly grab Ami who starts struggling and brings her over out in the middle of the living room and pins her to the ground.

 

“Not to rough!” I call out to them.

 

“Kay'!” They reply.

 

“I get to go first!” Yuna says as she tears off my Ami's clothes while Yusuke keeps her down.

 

“But it's a girl!” Yusuke complains.

 

Yuna rolls her eyes. “That's why I'm first! You might break her!”

 

“No...” Ami starts crying. “Anything but this!”

 

Once all of Ami's clothes are torn off Yusuke lets go of her limbs and Yuna sits down on top of her. Ami gasps as she feels the weight of the giant 13 year old girl come down on her. Yuna then leans over and takes her tongue out and starts licking Ami's flat chest.

 

“No!” Ami squirms and tries to push Yuna off fruitlessly.

 

Done with giving her a quick wash, Yuna briefly gets up and takes her panties off while Yusuke helps pull her dress off. Using this as an opportunity to try and escape, Ami gets up and makes a run for it before Yuna grabs her and forces her to the ground again.

 

Yuna bends down over Ami's head, presenting her little butt.

 

“Lick it slave!” Yuna laughs.

 

“Please stop!” Ami continues to struggle.

 

“I said-” Yuna squeezes Ami's legs causing her to yelp in pain. “lick it!”

 

Not wanting to be hurt any more, Ami raises her head into Yuna's comparatively giant ass and starts licking it.

 

“Wow! She gave in quick!” Yusuke is surprised.

 

“That's cause she's a good girl.” I compliment her.

 

Yuna's legs quiver as the feeling of Ami's tiny tongue working on her butt fills her with pleasure.

 

Unable to stand it anymore, Ami pulls away and starts coughing and hacking from the taste.

 

“Aw, it's not that bad!” Yusuke giggles.

 

“I clean it everyday!” Yuna says with pride.

 

Done with the anal play, Yuna gets up and then presses a foot onto Ami's chest.

 

“No more! Please!” Ami pleads, tears streaming down her face.

 

“Stop whining and get to work!” Yuna wiggles her toes.

 

Knowing what will happen if she doesn't do it, Ami grabs Yuna's big toe and begins licking it. Yuna grins wide as Ami submits to her.

 

“You really like stepping on people.” Yusuke remarks.

 

Yuna laughs. “Humans belong under the feet of gods!” She speaks so confidently even I'm surprised. My daughter is has already developed a domination fetish! I'm so proud!

 

“OK, it's my turn now!” Yusuke announces after stripping his clothes.

 

Yuna sighs and steps off of Ami who enjoys the break. Unfortunately for her it doesn't last long as Yusuke grabs her and brings her behind up to his dick.

 

Now if there is one thing the twins have really taken after us, it's Yusuke's penis size. He's only just begun puberty and it's already bigger than what most adults would have!

 

Ami notices the huge erect cock as it's head presses up against her vagina. Her face is filled with fear as she braces herself.

 

“Yusuke.” I stop him just before he thrusts. “That might be too much.” I'm worried he'll kill her.

 

Yusuke gives me a blank look. “It's okay mom, I'll be gentle.”

 

I don't bother fight with him and just let him do his thing.

 

Violently he thrusts himself into Ami who against all odds takes him in! She begins to scream in pain as his thick penis pulls in and out. It's so big compared to her you can see it deform her lower body as he thrusts it in!

 

“She's like rubber!” Yusuke laughs as he manages to push deeper and deeper into her.

 

“Awesome!” Yuna is memorized.

 

Ami arches her back in one last scream before going quiet. Confused, I lean over the couch to get a better look. Her eyes are wide open and a huge smile is plastered across her face. Drool and tears are pouring out as she's frozen in a state of pure ecstasy.

 

For the first time in her life, Ami is being fucked so hard by a giant 13 year old boy she's lost all ability to control herself or even think. She has crossed the line from hating it to loving it, all through the power of my sons dick!

 

Yusuke's knees buckle as he thrusts, a sign he's about to cum.

 

“Don't pull out!” Yuna cheers him on.

 

Grunting, he releases the pressure deep into Ami who gasps with lust filled eyes. Excess cum spills out of her onto the floor around Yusuke's feet as he slumps over and falls to the ground on his back. Even as he's laying there Ami is still pierced by his huge dick, only being released as it softens.

 

“I'll be surprised if she isn't pregnant.” I laugh.

 

Yuna giggles. “That would be your 8th kid right?”

 

Yusuke gives a thumbs up. “Yep!”

 

It's hard controlling giant children. One day they'll come home and announce they're a father. When I ask if he'll take responsibility he says nope and goes on to fuck another girl.

 

“Hey daddy, is dinner ready?” Yuna calls out to Kagami.

 

“Not yet.” He answers.

 

“Hey bro, wanna fuck mom?” Yuna pokes him.

 

Yusuke perks up. “Yeah!” He then pushes a limp Ami off his lap and runs over to me.

 

They both get up on the couch and gather around my tits.

 

“Oh my, again already?” I giggle. “Let me get down.”

 

“Kay'!” They exclaim as they get off and let me get on my knees on the floor. I stick my huge ass up in the air and use my breasts as pillows as I let my son come over and pull my panties aside and mount me.

 

“Not in the vagina.” I remind him.

 

“I know.” He says as he slides his dick into my ass. I don't really feel it, but he moans as he thrusts, showing a great pleasure.

 

Yuna comes around to my face and presents her little pussy, glistening wet from before. I stick my tongue out and take it, causing her to squeal.

 

I don't get much out of this, but I do it for my kids. I just want them to be as happy as possible!

 

This goes on for a while until the front door bell rings. Kagami answers it and my sister and Kimi walk in.

 

“Ah!” I get up from the ground, my son falling off my butt. “Ayano, Kimi! You finally arrived!”

 

“And I see you're having some quality family time.” My sister laughs.

 

“Family time!” Kimi runs out from behind her.

 

My sister is still flat though she's embraced it now, refusing any breast enlargement formula that Kagami has made. She's gone for a more masculine look, often wearing suits and other male clothes. She keeps her hair short and also works out, getting some noticeably defined muscles. She looks more like a man than Kagami! Though she's still quite obviously a woman.

 

Kimi on the other hand isn't tiny compared to us anymore, though she's still a head shorter than my sister. She'll only wear what my sister makes her wear which is often very girly clothes like the pink heart pattern dress she's currently in.

 

“Whose the girl?” My sister notices Ami still on the ground.

 

“A student of mine.” I say with a smile as I pull my panties back into place.

 

My sister bends down to get a better look at Ami. “Oh! She's a cutie!”

 

“Yeah!” Yusuke runs over to her, still naked. “And I got to fuck her!”

 

My sister pats his head. “Looks like you did a good job!” She congratulates him.

 

“I helped!” Yuna runs over for a pat of her own.

 

“Of course you did!” My sister places her hand on her head.

 

“Kimi is hungry!” Kimi smells the cooking food and speaks her mind.

 

Kagami grabs her shoulder and smiles. “You're just in time, it's almost finished!”

 

“Yay!” Kimi cheers, the twins joining in.

 

Dinner hits the spot for all of us, including Ami who recovered and sat in my lap as she ate. She decided to spend the night at our house, during which my sister, Kimi, Kagami and me all 'properly' introduced ourselves to her. Needless to say, we all had lots of fun.

 

A couple months later the signs of her pregnancy really started to stick out. By then she'd won 2 more awards and had grown to 7000 feet tall. She would graduate during her pregnancy and leave to go live in work in America. Before she went Yusuke confessed that he had fallen in love with her and when he's older he'll come back to marry her and be a proper dad. Ami admitted she was also in love with him.

 

5 more years later the twins turned 18 and graduated from my school. By then I was 37 years old and Kagami 39. Yusuke went to go live with Ami while Yuna started working with her dad.

 

Together and with the work force of an entire planet they developed a youth formula that reversed aging, effectively creating immortality. Of course the only people who got it were us and a few trustworthy individuals.

 

That breakthrough really marked the true start of our fake godhood. Not only were incredibly powerful, we were now immortal. With this combination we were able to lead humanity into a golden age under our leadership. A golden age filled with all sorts of pleasure...

 

 

“Bow!” The female soldier yells out at the crowd before me. Everyone gets down on their knees and gives me a deep bow.

 

“You there!” Another female soldier spots one of the tiny people among the crowd not properly bowing.

 

She walks over, her high heel boots shaking the ground as she stomps down next to where he is. All of them remain still as she bends down to pinch the individual out from the crowd. Her fingers are so large compared to them she could crush dozens of them underneath the tips.

 

“Officer.” I get her attention with a wave of my hand.

 

She stands up and salutes me. “Yes goddess!”

 

“Stand down.” I motion for her to leave.

 

“As you wish.” She bows and then walks away.

 

I lift my foot up from my throne and hover it over where the failure is, casting a gigantic shadow across them.

 

I grin. “Let this be yet another example of when you fail to properly bow!” I then bring my foot down on the crowd, crushing millions upon millions of people. The rest who didn't get crushed don't even react, keeping their bodies as low to the ground as they can.

 

I pull my foot up to reveal a massacre underneath, blood and gore splattered everywhere all across the ground and my sole. I pull my foot back over to my throne, dripping blood and body parts on the backs of countless people as I do.

 

“Proceed.” I tell the soldier to continue the ceremony.

 

“Rise!” She yells.

 

The rest of the crowd stands back up and keeps their eyes staring forward.

 

“Recite!”

 

In unison the crowd speaks. “Happy birthday Goddess! Congratulations!”

 

Fireworks shoot off in the distance right on time as the billions strong crowd starts a synchronized dance. Against the night sky a hologram appears with a picture of me and words under it. It reads in Japanese: Happy 1792881th birthday!

 

I start clapping and laughing. They really did it this year! I'll have to stop by Andromeda later and tell Kagami all about it!

 

THE END (MAYBE)

 

Chapter End Notes:

Regarding any potential reviewers: I am already aware of the lack of vocabulary and shaky plot. My own excuse for not fixing it is fatigue from writing. That being said I welcome any and all critism.

 

I really enjoyed writing this and I hoped you enjoyed reading it!