- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Susan's life in the warehouse becomes dominated by her never ending milk flow.

Chapter 3:

Day and night tankers rolled through the compound doors; the road clogging with tailbacks as vehicles waited to be permitted access to the high security site. The secure entrance had been widened twice to ease the congestion but the small road just wasn't built to handle this volume of traffic.

They had moved Susan to as remote a site as possible but that had turned out to be their undoing. The small local population was outraged; demanding to know why their roads were suddenly clogged with heavy goods vehicles at all hours of day and night. Conspiracists began suggesting random ideas about what the government was planning; what could they be up to?
  Suffice to say none of their ideas came close to the truth.

Everything looked to be under control until one of the great tankers slipped into a pothole on the ever stretched road and spilled it's cargo. One hundred litres of fresh milk dumped onto the interstate... And that's when the real questions began.

Susan, of course, was unaware of the sustained media interest outside of the facility. She was still growing but now 90% of her mass went straight to her tits. She could still stand in the warehouse, just, if she inclined her head but there wasn't room to walk around. They had pursuaded her to stay inside when all she wanted to do was run around for just ten minutes; to stretch her legs and arms and feel the fresh air. She'd begged Doctor Forman "surely I could go out at night? Just for half an hour. No one would see," but never really expected him to accept.

He would soon, she knew... Her growth was slowing but not that much. Eventually when she was big enough they would have to let her out. By then of course running might be out of the question. She hadn't had long enough to get used to the expanding weight on her chest, she'd only had a few days to enjoy the new 'bounce' they brought with them before they locked her in here for her own protection.

For her own protection and for the great milking tank rigged in the corner. She was addicted to it. They had her hooked; like a smoker craving the next cigarette her teats craved the tug of those pumps.
  When she was full they ached, when she was empty she longed for the sensation to come back. She was scared that one day they would hook her up to those things and never turn it off... And she might not have the willpower to tear herself away from the bliss.

In truth they only stopped because she filled their great tank. Because she produced too much for them to handle. She could just hear the trucks pulling up outside, was vaguely aware of the cosntant sound of engines revving up. She could just make out the tiny dials going up and down; little pinpricks that dictated how long she'd have to wait for her next chance of pleasure.

Her right hand idly reached up to stroke her right breast, fingers larger than tree trunks gently caressed her swollen orbs. Her nipple was turgid, large even to her, but it must be enormous to anyone normal sized. Tentatively, savouring every brush of skin against skin, she stroked out towards the end of her red nub and then squeezed.

Her mind swam back to a night four weeks before when she'd first experienced this bliss.

 

-----------------------------

 

Four weeks before:

Susan perched in the centre of the double bed, thighs spread outwards so her knees hung over either side of the mattress. Carefully she swung her head from side to side, just checking she wasn't in danger of catching the ceiling, but fortunately she still had a few inches to go.

They had hidden her in a cheap motel. A cheap, quiet one that they had carefully shut down for the day so no one would catch her passing through on her way to the facility. Outside a squadron of soldiers were patrolling the grounds, ensuring she wasn't disturbed.

Her eyes ran over the cheap decor; the cracking wallpaper and the worn carpet. She'd stayed in worse places but never by choice. The only thing this motel had going for it was the location. Quiet; secure; remote.

Well, she aught to make the most of it. She'd spent the journey up hiding in the back of a truck hooked up some brand new milking cups because her breasts had outgrown the ones she'd been supplied before. They'd arrived a few hours ago and she'd left the pumps in the truck; stupidly thinking she would be done for the day. After all those hours of gentle stimulation on the road she'd built up a need for relief.

Then she'd seen the bed they expected her to sleep on and laugh. A double mattress! She laid herself across it; hands outstretched so she could touch the floor on either side of the bed, head on the pillows but her knees on the floor and feet against the far wall. It was pathetic, but, unfortunately all they had.

Sheer annoyance had put any thoughts of self gratification right out of her head. She'd curled up, as best as she could, and tried to sleep. But then, after a few hours, a dull aching in her breasts had woken her up. She needed releif again.

Not bothering to call for help, after all why should she, she sat up and began to kneed at her breasts. It was quicker and queiter and... she discovered quickly, so good. The sensation was different to the pumps, it wasn't consant and tickling, it was raw and sensual. And she was in complete control! She could start, stop, speed up, slow down... Every fresh tug sent a bolt of pleasure through her body!

"Are you all right in there?" someone shouted through the door. Susan gasped, realising that she had been moaning. The feeling from her breasts had just been too good. Hands darted from her breasts, white drops pooling on the ends of her nipples. She glanced down and saw the bed was soaked.

"Yes," she called back, "I'm fine."

"Do you need anything?" the man asked, a touch of concern in his voice.

"Can you fetch my pumps from the van?"

"Umm.... Yes ma'am," there were footsteps and then silence. Susan blushed crimson and resisted the urge to finish what she had started. Soon the footsteps returned and the soldier began rapping smartly on the door.

"Come in," she called hopefully, knowing she hadn't bothered locking the door on arrival. She watched excitedly as the door inched gently open and a man stood there, dressed in army fatigues, clutching her oversized breasts pumps to his chest. He was short... well, no, he was probably average height but to her that didn't appear more than 3-4 feet. Just larger than a toddler! So cute! "Come closer sergeant, I won't bite."

"Umm...." he hesitated. He looked uncomfortable. Susan had rarely felt this power  before and she revelled in it. "Thank you ma'am. Where do you want these?"

"On my nipples Sergeant," she replied languidly; "That is what they are for!"

 "You want my assistance?" he gulped, eyes widening in shock. It wasn't horror it was... desire, lust, fear, all rolled into one! She jutted out her chest hopefully and grinned her most seductive smile at him. He wilted before her but the prominent bulge between his legs gave him away.

"Come here," she instructed, "Put down those little things and lets do this properly. I think my breasts are swelling up. Do they look swollen to you?" He nodded, sidling closer to the bed. "I forgot to introduce myself Sergeant. My name is Susan and I need your assistance."

"Sergeant Willis Ma'am," he said, eyes glued to her chest. Once upon a time she would have screamed bloody murder but right now it was power that dominated her thoughts. Power over this puny man who would do anything she commanded. "Jason to my friends."

"Well Jason," Susan smiled; "Which of these do you think is larger?" she turned her body, swinging each breast from side to side so he got a good look at them both. "They feel quite swollen tonight! I just can't sleep!"

He stared at her for quite a while before committing.

"This one," he said, pointing at her right breast. She'd been milking predominantly her left but the difference was marginal. "It looks so much redder than the other!"

"Well Jason," she repeated, "I find myself a woman in need. Can you help me?"

She wrapped each of her hands around him and hefted him onto the bed. He stood before her, eyes about level hers even though she was sitting, and she thrust her right breast up towards him. His hands, small, so delicate compared to hers, gently cupped her enormous breast that was bigger than his head and then some.

He could only just fit her nipple into his mouth!

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Susan smiled primly down at the minute figure stood before her.

The first time she'd met Jason Willis he'd been a toddler compared to her. Now he was Barbie sized. He'd watched her shoot up, and up, and up, and never once complained. He treated her with awe and reverenc, almost like some kind of goddes...

"I think my breasts are too big for your little mouth Jason," she whispered down to him. He smiled hopefully up at her anyway and she delighted in his unwavering gaze. "But I left my left one alone just for you. Do you want to come up and see if you can help me! I'm so full I think I might burst anyway!"

"Yes Susan," he cried as the titanic woman scooped him up and deposited him on her left breast. She was laid back, half sitting hald lieing, giving him the most stable platform possible to stand on. Her nipple was more than half as tall as he was, thick and round.

He smiled up at her watchful face, she was grinnning down at him, watching as he approached her swollen dug. It was a challenge she had made him play every night; too see if he was strong enough to summon milk from deep within her chest.

He wrapped each arm around her nipple, planted his feet besides her, and began to half wrestle and half hump it. He fell to his knees and plunged his face into her tip, kissing and sucking on the indent, hoping it would open up.

All the while Susan watched, amused and enjoying the sensation of a man having his way with her. That was all she could get from them now, she was so large, so epic, they would only ever offer a slight diversion.

But if she could attract more men like Jason Willis, more followers eager to devote themselves to her.... That might be the way forwards.

Her hands ran down her hips and slipped between her legs. She wasn't sure if he even noticed as she rubbed frantically, maybe noticing the way the ground beneath him buckled slightly, but he was enraptured with her body anyway.

And she dreamed about what she would do when she left this horrible place and the real Susan was let loose upon the world.