- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Remember, you can add suggestions, or check out my interactive stories! Also, this chapter contains absurdly huge giantesses, sorry if you don't like that.

"Come on, Matt! Make me gigantic! Like, I dunno, 64 times bigger than I currently am!" Macy asked.

 

"Well, let me see if I can bring back the planet after you so quickly destroyed it in your lust..." Matt said.

 

Matt pressed a few buttons, and suddenly the Earth was back, with Katie on it, conviently outside of Macy. Katie looked up and was still quite shocked at Macy's unbelievable size.

 

"Matt, let me grow some! I've been unbelievably small this whole time!" Riley complained.

 

"Macy, I'll grow you some more after Riley has grown to however big she would like." Matt said.

 

"Yay! Um, I'd like to be big enough that I could store the entire Earth in my panties!" Riley said.

 

Matt nodded, and typed in the necessary commands to make her grow (For those who want specifics, she will be grown to be 128 x 256 x 256 x 256 x 2 x 2 x 2 times her current size). Riley started to feel herself grow bigger, but then was grabbed by Stacy, who was pulling Riley out of her panties, and placed her next to her. Riley soon grew to normal size next to Stacy, and then started to grow even bigger. Stacy suddenly started falling; with Katie standing up, and Riley growing bigger and pushing Katie's panties out more (albeit still no where near enough for Katie to notice), there was a large gap beneath Stacy.

 

As big as she was, Riley still wasn't able to move very much, and was still pressed extremely tightly against Katie's crotch. Katie was still very, very ginormous. After a few minutes, Katie started to feel movement in her panties, and quickly found and pulled out Riley, placing her next to herself. Riley quickly grew to match Katie's size and then started to surpass her, and soon enough Riley became too big for Earth's gravity, with Riley roughly about the same size. Unlike with Macy, Riley's panties remained intact. Soon Riley began to grow even larger still, now able to curl around the Earth as if it was a ball if she wanted to. Riley soon reached the end of her growth, but she was utterly massive. Riley looked down at the diminuitive planet and grabbed it with her hand, amazed at how huge she was. She then used her other hand to pull open her panties, and then put the Earth in her panties. She wasn't exactly big enough for the Earth to just dissappear amongst the endless fabric of her panties; in fact, it was easily discernible, pulling the waistband of her panties out some from her waist. Katie looked from where she was on North America, and gasped at the site of this teen goddess, whose thighs surrounded the planet, and whose waist was an unbelievably huge wall.

 

"Hey, Matt, can you like, take a picture of this or something? Or, even better, make it so when I get out of this universe back to our normal universe, an Earth this big compared to me will still be in my panties?" Riley asked.

 

"I'll try..." Matt said, and then somehow figured out how to do what she asked.

 

Riley just looked down at Earth, and felt immensly powerful. The entire planet was like a tennis ball to her, and Katie was almost like an ant. This planet, where she had grown up on and it would have taken her forever to walk across the entire surface, was now in her panties, subject to her desires. Riley was getting seriously aroused at the power she now held when she looked to her right. To her right was Macy's nipple, and while it wasn't bigger than Riley, it was still very huge, and Macy's breasts clearly outclassed Riley.

 

"Oh... I forgot... you're still here and as huge as ever, Macy!" Riley stated, amazed at Macy's size.

 

"Well, wait till I get even bigger! Matt, make me grow!" Macy said, excited.

 

Matt nodded, and worked with the machine.

 

Before Riley's eyes, Macy began to grow even bigger. Soon her nipple was bigger than Riley was, and then began to grow even larger. Macy was already capable of completely flooding a planet with her milk, and now she was getting even bigger. Macy moved over to the Sun, which somehow didn't blind her, and was amazed as it grew smaller and smaller in front of her. Soon her breasts were quite cleary larger than it, and eventually it dwindled down to the size of her nipple. As huge as Macy was, she grew even bigger, the Sun dwindling down to a tiny speck in front of her. By the time Macy stopped growing bigger, she already reached the Kuiper belt from where she was floating, with Pluto smashing into her leg. To Riley, Macy was now even more unbelievably huge. Riley could see the sun, and past that, was just a ginormous piece of flesh that was Macy's nipple, and the rest of her breast went as far as Riley could see in all directions. Because Macy had floated over into that position, her face was also visible to Riley due to the way she looked down at the Sun. Riley just looked at Macy's face in awe, her face looked like it covered the entire space in that direction.

 

"Wow... I'm so big I can't even so you girls anymore! I can barely even see the sun! Man, this is so hot..." Macy said.

 

This was erotic enough to Macy that some milk leaked out of her nipple. Riley watched as the sinlge drop came out of one of Macy's nipples, slowly floating towards the Sun. And then it completely enveloped the Sun, the drop almost twice the size of the Sun. Katie watched from Earth, shocked at how easily the source of all life in their solar system was extinguished. When Macy had lactated  all of her milk onto Earth, the planet was completely covered with enough milk to cover it deep enough for Katie to not be tall enough to stay above the milk and touch the surface... and now, with a single drop, the Sun was gone. Realizing what she had done, Macy started to feel even more aroused, and more milk came out of her nipples. Riley looked on in horror at the incoming cosmic tsunami of milk headed her way, and she was quickly picked up by Macy's stream of milk. Katie hung on to Rileys panties for dear life, as the ground beneath her was instantly blown away by Macy's milk. The only reason the girls were still alive was the protection that that universe provided, and even then, Riley felt like she was hit by an atomic bomb. All because Macy got slightly aroused.

 

"MACY! What the heck!" Riley said, barely able to speak, "You've pretty much destroyed a huge chunk of the solar system just from your arousal! It hurts!"

 

"Well, perhaps you should get bigger!" Macy said.

 

"Maybe I will!" Riley said.

Chapter End Notes:

Was going to have them grow even bigger but the chapter is long enough as is, so that will probably be another chapter.