- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Remember to leave a review with suggestions! They might just get added!
Riley decided to have a little fun, so she rubbed her crotch against Stacy's nipple. Stacy moaned with pleasure, Riley's movements somehow strong enough to give her pleasure. For Cynthia, this was bad, as she was getting rubbed against Riley's silk, orange panties, and Riley's vagina, the possibility of getting swallowed by it increasing. However, she was able to rub her crotch against the fabric, moaning as Joey pressed up against her crotch.

Meanwhile, Macy was ready to grow.

"Now, you hear what Riley said. Simply making me 64 times my current size won't be enough! You'll have to make me like, four times bigger than that!" Macy reasoned.

Matt, even though no one could see him since he was inside, shrugged, and set Macy to grow to 256 times her current size, or 4 times 64.

Macy shuddered, and then started to grow, but instead of reverse shrinking, she started to grow as if she was naturally growing. Her breasts ballooned so much at first that her bra came flying off her body. Macy started to gain some feminine muscle mass, most obvious with her new six-pack abs. Macy started to grow, the reverse shrinking finally setting in. Up she went, growing, growing, growing. She quickly reached Riley's old height, and then surpassed it, her feet already bigger than houses. Up went the giantess girl, truly dwarfing the size Riley had reached before. When Macy was done growing, she stood at an amazing 2000 ft high or so. She was taller than most, if not all, skyscrapers, and, looking up, Macy could see that the clouds weren't too far away. Smirking, Macy got an idea.

"Hey, Matt, can you double my size real quick? Oh, and Stacy, for this, you might want to put Riley in your panties so she doesn't get knocked off your nipple." Macy said.

Stacy nodded, and grabbed Riley and put her in her purple panties. Matt set Macy to reverse shrink, and Macy started to grow.

At first, there was a deafening crack, and Macy's red panties snapped off the girl's body, and started falling down below. Shocked, Katie and Stacy braced for cover, but, fortunately due to Matt's room's indestructibleness, Macy's panties just landed on top of Matt's house and blocked the sky. Macy, meanwhile, had grown to a size of roughly 4250 ft tall, with the lowest clouds surrounding her breasts. Looking down, Macy giggled, and then picked up her panties. Putting them over her crotch, she found that the panties were only half the size, since they stopped growing with her when they broke off.

Smiling, Macy laid down and grabbed Stacy (although with some difficulty due to how tiny Stacy was), and placed her on top of her nipple. Stacy was absolutely shocked by the size of her sister's nipple, it being big enough to hold a car!

"Hey, Katie, before you grow, I'd like you to put on some panties, because there is something I'd like to do afterwards..." Macy said.

Katie went into Matt's house and grabbed a yellow pair of Melissa's panties.

"Hey, Katie, I'm going to shrink you to half height before we begin to make things easier." Matt said.

Katie nodded, and was shrunken down to about six feet tall. She then went outside, where the growth started. For some reason, the reverse shrinking didn't really have any side effects this time, so Katie shot up without her panties falling off. Up, up, up she went, and soon she was Macy's size. Macy looked up at Katie, and then Matt set Katie to grow some more, setting her to grow so big that she would be as big to Macy as Macy is to Stacy.

With that, Katie started to shoot up, growing at ridiculous speeds. She reached one mile high, and then burst past it, reaching sizes well past any clouds. Soon she reached 100 miles, and kept on growing and growing until she reached roughly 400 miles high, so unbelievably huge that Mt. Everest couldn't match her ankle in height. Thanks to the weird physics of that universe, even though Katie was well above any layer of air, she could still breathe fine. Looking around her, Katie could see the Atlantic Ocean, and then she could somewhat see the Pacific Ocean. Dang, she was huge. Laying down, she found Macy, and carefully put Macy on her nipple.

"Hey, Matt," started Macy, "could you double Katie's size? It would make what I'd like to do next even better!"

Matt obliged, and soon Katie was growing again. She shivered as she felt her feet touch the Atlantic. Getting close to 800 miles tall, Katie was able to stretch almost halfway across the continent.

Macy looked in awe at the girl she was on. Katie's nipple was already over 4 times her height in diameter. Macy asked Stacy to move some, so Stacy did to Macy what Riley did to Stacy, rubbing her crotch against Macy's nipple, moaning as she felt Riley squirm against her vagina. Riley was a little unhappy, except when she felt Cynthia rub up against her womanhood, which almost swallowed her up. To Joey, Macy was planet sized. Beyond the green fabric, orange silk, and Stacy's purple wool panties, Joey just saw a massive wall that went on forever. And he knew that Macy was on the nipple of another girl, which almost made him pass out.

Suddenly, Joey's entire view filled with white, and Joey felt a warm liquid around him. Somehow, he was able to breathe. Stacy shivered as she felt herself covered in the white liquid, whick was taking up Macy's entire nipple. The white liquid trickled down Macy's body and onto Katie's nipple. When the liquid pooled enough on her nipple, Katie spoke up.

"Macy! Are you lactating?" she questioned.

Macy just had a smile on her face as her milk almost swept Stacy away.

After a bit, Macy wanted to do one last thing.

"Hey, Katie, hold your hand near your nipple so I can get on, then move me to your panties so I can safely drop Stacy off before I do this next thing." Macy asked.

Macy picked Stacy up, and then jumped on Katie's hand, which quickly moved down near her crotch. Macy attempted to lift up the edge of Katie's panties, but struggled. She slipped under, and took a while to crawl down near Katie's vagina, where she placed Stacy down. Macy slowly crawled out, and then called to Matt.

"Hey, you know the size that Katie is compared to me? Well, make me that big compared to her, and then double that!" Macy said, ecstatic.

"Uh, Macy? You'd be absolutely huge!" Katie commented.

"Exactly!" Macy said.

Macy jumped off Katie, and then she started to grow. She quickly reached Katie's size, and then Macy laid down next to Katie. Macy giggled as her gargantuan growth caused her head to touch the Pacific while her toes touched the Atlantic. Macy gasped as she felt the Earth curve beneath, and looked at herself in awe as she felt the ground fall beneath her, Macy so big that Earth couldn't hold her with its gravity anymore.

Soon, Macy had grown so big that it caused Earth to rest in between her breasts, which soon eclipsed the Earth in size. It just kept dwindling compared to her that, when Macy finally stopped growing, her nipple was bigger than the planet. As it floated by her nipple, Macy just looked in awe, and, unable to contain her arousal, started releasing milk again. Her milk blasted the planet, completely drenching it in her warm milk. Katie struggled to hold on, but Matt was fine in his room since he closed and locked all the doors. By the time Macy finished lactating, the planet had a huge layer of milk above the surface, and Katie could barely lift her head above the liquid. Macy noticed her, and lifted her out of the milk, and held her at arm's length away.

Joey was awed by what he saw. Beyond the endless green, orange, purple, and yellow walls of panties that held him against Cynthia's vagina, he saw Macy, somehow able to see her clearly even though the lighting shouldn't have allowed it, and noticed, near her nipple, a tiny white sphere that was Earth, covered in her milk. Macy's nipple was bigger than the planet, which meant that Macy was trillions, if not quadrillions or quintillions of times bigger than Joey.

Macy smirked as she got an idea. Grabbing the planet with her other hand, she shoved it down into her vagina, the rocky mass getting swallowed whole by her womanhood. She felt the planet's warmth for a few moments, making her moan in a pleasure that could've been heard from anywhere in the solar system, then felt the feeling subside as the planet was torn apart by her love juices, and then she moved Katie towards it and pressed her against her crotch. She did this with enough force that it forced Cynthia (and thus Joey) into Riley's vagina, causing Riley to orgasm from Cynthia's movements. Katie, however, was seriously worried.

"Macy! What were you thinking? You destroyed the planet with your crotch! And who knows what happened to Matt!" Katie yelled.

"Well," Matt said, somehow heard by everyone, "there is a reset button that will make the planet come back. And this room is fine, since it is indestructible. It's definitely something to see the inside of a girl's vagina when it is large enough to destroy planets..."

Macy smiled as she accidentally pushed Katie into her womanhood, causing her to orgasm and lactate as her pleasure sensors overloaded with the sheer amount of power Macy felt.

Macy, Katie, and Riley couldn't wait to have some more fun with the machine.

"Ohh.... hey, Matt, can you grow me so my nipple would be bigger than the sun?" Macy asked.

"Hey, can you make me grow huge, too?" Riley said, somehow able to be heard.

"Uh... first of all, we should probably bring the planet back. And Macy, that might be a bit too big right now. Your nipple could easily destroy planets, so having it big enough to destroy entire solar systems a bit much. And for both of you, reverse shrinking seems to do a bit more than just growing..." Matt said.

"Well, unless we do reverse shrinking, how can I possibly put Earth in my panties?" Riley asked.

Matt shrugged, unsure what to do.
Chapter End Notes:
Remember to leave a review with suggestions! You can also email me at 7....7@writing.com!