- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Remember, leave a review with suggestions!
When Katie woke up, she felt seriously disoriented. Her chest felt bare, and so did her lower regions. Looking next to her, she saw a 4 foot long rod of flesh, the head as big as a volleyball. Quickly scrambling up, Katie struggled some, her breasts much, much heavier than they were before. Katie stood up, but hit her head on the ceiling. Looking at herself, Katie realized that she must have grown. Standing close to twelve feet tall, Katie had ginormous breasts bigger than beach balls, and had a bunch of feminine muscle, with a smooth, sexy eight pack. Katie turned around, and looked at Matt.

He had grown, too, his 4 foot flagpole proudly jutting out. His body looked extremely well toned, kind of like a bodybuilder, but not as bulky.

"Matt! Wake up!" Katie said.

Matt woke up, then experienced similar confusion to what Katie had gone through. Soon enough, Matt was examining the situation.

"Well, someone tampered with the machine last night, trying to add six feet of height to themselves, but must've run and accidentally left the door open. It then probably flooded the room with hormones, making us grow six feet tall..." Matt said.

"Ugh... well, I'll guess we can try and figure this out later." Katie said.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Katie peeked outside, then opened the door. Outside was Riley, in orange underwear, Macy, for some reason wearing the same red underwear she was wearing yesterday, Joey, and Stacy. When Macy saw legs, she looked up, past two giant mounds of breast, and saw Katie's face.

"Hey, why'd you go and grow yourself huge?" Riley complained.

"Someone tried using the machine last night, and accidentally caused us to grow." Katie explained.

Macy's face turned red.

"Ugh, it was you, wasn't it, Macy? This is why you don't do things like this!" Katie yelled, but let them in.

Matt was sitting on the bed, trying to cover his giant erection with the blankets, but created a pretty big tent in the fabric. Just then, Macy spoke up.

"Oh, you know what would be even better? If, instead of what we originally did, we did this: made me grow to 64 times my current size, put Stacy, Riley, and Joey on my giant nipple, shrink Joey and put him on Riley's nipple, shrink Riley and put her on Stacy's nipple, then grow Katie to 64 times my size, and then put me on her nipple! It would be huge! And mind blowingly awesome!" Macy said.

"Well..." Riley started, "first off, you won't believe what I found in my panties last night."

Riley put her hand in her panties, and pulled the tiny Cynthia.

"Somehow, my big sis ended up in my panties. And, for now, I want to keep her there. Yet I'd also like to do something else. If you made it so Cynthia could put Joey in her panties, and then put her in my panties, and then put me on Stacy's nipple, that would be really sweet!" Riley exclaimed.

"Well, we can't do that for several reasons. First off, I don't even think we can grow you that big in the room. Second, the government would get on us pretty fast for all the serious property damage. Third, with how small Joey would be, he'd probably be small enough to cease to function properly." Matt stated.

Meanwhile, Macy had wandered into the machine and found a weird indentation that looked like a button. She pressed it, and a door appeared on the other side of the machine.

"Hey, uh, guys? I just caused a door to appear over here!" Macy said, a little worried.

Matt walked over, holding the blanket around him, and opened the door.

"Matt? What do you see?" Katie asked.

"My room."

With that response, everyone followed Matt into what looked like a carbon copy of his room. However, there was a manual on the bed. Katie then picked it up.

"Congrats! You found a secret function of the machine. You pretty much stand in a copy of your universe, except without any people except yourselves. Grow yourself as big as you want, without any consequences! This room, however, is unable to be harmed. There is also a control panel that allows you to control the size of anyone within it. Oh, another thing, physics doesn't work the same in this universe. If you shrunk someone, put them on someone's breast, and then shrunk them smaller than an atom, they wouldn't see atoms, but would see an endless amount of breast. Thus you can make anyone as big or small as you want." Katie read.

"Well, I guess that solves that! Matt, to the controls!" Macy said.

Matt headed over there.

"Now, since this requires Cynthia to be grown," Riley started, "you're going to have to grow me first, so I can make sure Cynthia doesn't run away."

"Only problem, if I grow you, your panties won't grow with you." Matt said.

"Then do the reverse of the shrink function on me." Riley responded.

"Uh, that might cause some problems..." Matt said.

"Just do it." Macy said.

Matt nodded, and the girls headed outside. Matt set the machine to Shrink Level 6, then set the shrink modifier to 64x, and then did reverse on Riley and Cynthia.

Suddenly, Riley started feeling really aroused. Her breasts ballooned slightly, causing her bra to tear some, and then Riley started to GROW. She started to grow taller, and quickly surpassed Katie in height. And, somehow, her clothes managed to grow with her. Up, up, up she went. Soon she was taller than Matt's house, and soon her breasts rose above the roof. Riley suddenly felt filled with power as she gained some femine muscle mass, making her abs look stone hard. And soon those abs rose above the house, quickly followed by her crotch. By this point, Riley had reached close to 50 ft tall, and she kept growing bigger and bigger! Soon, her knees were above the roof, making the teenager seen like a goddess. And still she grew, up, up, and up, her foot bigger than Macy. Soon, Riley reached a height of roughly 300 ft high, her ankle higher than the roof of the house. She kept going up and up, soon reaching 500 ft, her foot larger than Matt's house!

Macy looked upwards, seeing the ginormous girl above her. Suddenly, there was a deafening crack, and Riley's panties shifted some. Macy panicked for a moment, worried that the giant piece of underwear might fall and crush her, but fortunately, it didn't break. Obviously, the machine had a little more effect on Riley than just simply "reverse shrinking". Looking up, Macy just stood in awe at the crotch of the giantess, and then the two spheres bigger than houses covered with orange fabric.

Riley looked around her, amazed by how small everything was compared to her. She might have been as big as a small skyscraper! Riley noticed that her clothing seemed much tighter than before, and was giddy when she noticed that her breasts were bigger in comparison to the rest of her. Stretching for a moment, taking in just how unbelievably huge she was, Riley then took off her bra, and placed it nearby. Reaching into her panties, she grabbed Cynthia, then lifted her up to her nipple. While her nipple was certainly bigger than Cynthia, it would be very difficult for Cynthia to sit on top of Riley's nipple if Riley was laying down.

"Hey guys," Riley said, her voice somehow at normal volumes, "Cynthia won't quite fit on my nipple. You'll have to make me smaller, Macy bigger, and Katie quite huge in order to have us fit on each other's nipples."

Macy giggled with glee at the thought. Riley set Cynthia down on the ground, however, she was only as tall as Joey, since she had only been an inch tall when she shrunk herself.

"Well! It was about time I got away from my younger sister's vagina! Ugh!" Cynthia said with disgust.

Katie went inside, told Matt to fix Cynthia's size, and grabbed a pair of green panties for Cynthia. Cynthia quickly returned to normal height, and was handed the panties from Katie. Since they were Melissa's, they didn't quite fit on Cynthia. Matt set the machine to shrink Joey to one inch tall. Joey quickly dwindled, and then Cynthia picked him up and put her in her panties. Riley then picked up Cynthia and put her in her panties.

"Hey, Matt, can you shrink Cynthia to a half of her size? I'd love for the possibility of her getting swallowed up by my vagina!" Riley said, putting her bra on.

And just like that, Cynthia shrunk smaller, with Joey shrinking to 1/2 inch. Riley's womanhood looked massive to Cynthia, and she started worrying that she would indeed be swallowed up. Matt set the machine so Riley would shrink back to normal, and sure enough, Riley shrunk down. The titanic girl and her titanic tits slowly became an amazon. Riley stopped shrinking, but she wasn't back to the size she was before. In fact, she was a little taller, at 8'7". Cynthia was now roughly a half of an inch tall, and Joey was absolutely microscopic, at 1/128th of an inch, definitely no longer visible to the human eye.

"Alright, Stacy, get ready. Matt, you can shrink me now." Riley said.

Stacy nodded, taking off her shirt and bra, revealing her nice, pert C-Cup breasts, and then she layed on the ground. Matt set the machine to shrink Riley to 128th her current size, so that she could actually fit on top of Stacy's nipple.

Soon Riley dwindled down to half an inch in size, making Cynthia a tiny 256th of an inch big, with Joey truly a dust speck, at only 1/16384th of an inch high. Macy picked up the tiny Riley, and then placed her on top of Stacy's nipple. Stacy shuddered a moment at the touch of a tiny person on her nipple. Riley rested with her crotch on Stacy's nipple.

To Joey, Stacy was unbelievably massive. He was pressed up against the green fabric of Cynthia's panties, which was pressed up against the orange fabric of Riley's panties, and beyond that was the pillar of flesh that was Stacy's nipple. Joey looked on, worried; if Stacy's nipple was almost too large for him to comprehend, then her breast would blow his mind. And not to mention that soon Stacy would be on an even bigger girl...

To be continued!
(Mainly since this was a large amount of text)
Chapter End Notes:
Remember to review with suggestions!