- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Remember to leave a review with suggestions!
Riley was walking back home. She was just in her bra and underwear, but, since it was getting kind of late, there wasn't anyone walking around, so she didn't have to worry about getting in trouble. But, just as she turned the corner near her house, she ran into her friend Macy.

Macy was another 14 year old girl, but she was a twin. She was 5'0", had B-Cup breasts, and was around 100 lbs., and had naturally blue hair. She was noticeably smaller than her "identical" twin, Stacy, who was 5'2", had C-Cup breasts, and was around 120 lbs.. While they did look pretty much identical, when they were next to each other Macy looked like a younger version of Stacy. This had always infuriated her.

With Macy was Joey, yet another 14 year old. He, too, was a younger twin, and stood at 5'4", and weighed 155 lbs., and had blonde hair. He didn't have any grudge against his twin, Sam, though.

The two weren't together because they were a couple. Actually, they were both in a relationship with the other's older twin. It was just that they were good friends. But when Macy walked right into Riley's six-pack, the two were shocked.

"Huh? Get away!" Macy said, thinking at first that it was some random weirdo (the fact that Riley was in her underwear didn't help).

"Oh, come on, Macy! It's me, Riley!" Riley said.

Looking up, Macy and Joey realized the giant in front of them was indeed Riley.

"What the? Riley, you're like, eight feet tall! What in the world happened to you?" Joey asked.

"And why are you in your underwear?" Macy asked.

"Well, our friends Matt and Katie found this really cool size changing machine! You really ought to try it out!" Riley said, continuing on the way to her house.

Excited, Macy started running, with Joey taking a moment to start running after her.

-------

Matt and Katie had returned to their original sizes of 6'5.5" and 6'2", respectively. Matt's boxers still fit him fine, even though they were strained when they contained a twelve foot tall teenager with a foot and a half of cock. Katie had put on the shirt that Cynthia left behind, which was a little tight, and had her nipples poking at the fabric. She had taken one of Melissa's panties, but, since Melissa had been shorter than Katie was at her original height, the panties fit fairly tight.

They were relaxing in bed (doing just that, not having sex or anything) when the doorbell rang. Katie headed to the door. Opening it, she found Macy and Joey.

"Hi! We heard you had a size changing machine! I was wondering if you could make me 10 ft tall!" Macy said.

Katie just looked at her in disbelief.

"I'm not going to make you 10 ft tall! That's completely absurd!"

"Well, you made Riley eight feet tall!"

"I didn't want to! I let her pick the setting and she set that before I could stop her!"

"Hmph. Well, can you at least grow me bigger than my twin?" Macy asked.

"Ugh... we'll grow you to 5'6". We don't really want to be messing with our natural bodies too much." Katie said.

Macy smiled, and they headed to Matt's room.

----------

Meanwhile, Riley had reached her room back at her house.

"Gee, Cynthia's bra feels slightly tighter than earlier. Heh, maybe that machine hasn't finished causing me to grow quite yet! Though I should probably take the bra off and get a new one..." Riley said, talking to herself.

She took off the bra she was wearing, but failed to notice Cynthia falling out.

Cynthia was scared for her life as she fell down her giant sister's body, but, to her luck (or maybe her dismay), she grabbed onto Riley's panties. She tried pulling herself in slightly. But at that moment, Riley adjusted her panties, accidentally shoving her big sis into her crotch. As Cynthia was pressed up against Riley's vagina, worried that it could devour her whole, she thought of how embarrassing it was.

"Ooh... the way I adjusted those panties makes it feel so gooood against my crotch..." Riley said to herself, moaning slightly.

--------

Macy was already in the machine, and Katie had the machine set to Natural Grow 2. Macy quickly stripped down to her cute red bra and panties, and Katie started the machine. Soon, Macy started to feel really good, and she let out a slight moan as she started to feel her underwear tighten on her. Her bra started to stretch across her growing breasts, and her panties started to stretch as she got taller and curvier. Her breasts became C-Cups, as big as her sister's, and soon they grew beyond that, to D-Cups. Macy slowly inched higher and higher, surpassing her sister's height. Her butt grew bigger and rounder as well. Her bra started to tear some due to her increased bust. And, just like that, Macy was now 5'6", clearly the bigger sister now.

"Wow... that felt awesome! But... uh... hey, does this machine shrink things?" Macy asked.

"Uh... yeah, it does." Matt responded.

"Hmm... well, I'd like to feel what it would be like to be really small, yet really big." Macy said.

"What did you have in mind?" Joey asked.

"Well, it would super mind-blowingly cool if you could shrink Joey, put him in my panties, pressed up against my crotch, and then shrank both of us, and placed me in Katie's panties against her crotch! I'd be small enough that Katie's vagina would be bigger than me, but it would feel like I was big enough that my vagina would be bigger than Joey!" Macy explained.

"Well, uh... I guess if Joey was fine with it..." Katie responded.

"Uh... sure, I guess it couldn't hurt." Joey said.

"Yay!" Macy said.

"But, uh..." Joey started, "should I take my clothes off?"

"Hmm... well," Matt said, inspecting the manual, "it said that it won't grow with you, but it doesn't say that it wouldn't shrink with you, so maybe it will grow back with you as well..."

Joey nodded, and then headed into the machine.

"Let's see... you're 5'4", which is 64 inches... well, we can make you about an inch big, which would require shrinking you to a 32nd of your height, then shrinking you to half that size..." Katie said.

Katie set the machine to Shrink Level 5, and started the process. Joey started shrinking, and quickly reached two inches tall, his clothes shrinking with him. Katie then set the machine to Shrink Level 1, and made him shrink again.

Macy then stepped into the machine and picked up the inch tall Joey.

"Wow, you're so small!" Macy said, and then she put him into her panties, against her crotch.

"I'll try not to lose you when I'm only an inch tall! You'd be microscopic then!" Macy stated, moaning as she felt Joey scramble in her panties.

For Joey, it was definitely a little weird, since he was pressed up against a girl's crotch on one side, and had a giant wall of red fabric on the other. He was small enough that there were some holes in the fabric that he could see.

"Alright, shrink me!" Macy exclaimed.

Katie nodded, and set the machine to Shrink Level 5. Macy started to shrink, and looked around in awe at her growing surroundings. Soon, she was roughly two inches tall, a 32nd of her original height, while Joey was a tiny 1/32 of a inch tall. Katie set the machine to Shrink Level 1, and shrunk Macy down to roughly an inch, while Joey became a 1/64 of an inch tall.

"Alright, I'm going to pick you up and put you in my panties. I'll keep you in there for five minutes." Katie said, picking up the tiny girl and put her into her tight panties.

For Joey, this all seemed very terrifying. He was pressed up against a girl who, to him, was as big as a mountain. And now, this girl was pressed up against an even bigger girl, who seemed planet sized! Joey could see through the holes in the fabric Katie's skin and part of her vagina, which looked like it could devour cities.

For Macy, this was all very exhilarating. She was pressed against Katie's crotch and the pink fabric of the underwear she was wearing, feeling extremely tiny. And, at the same time, she had someone in her crotch, which made her feel ginormous, and at the same time made Katie seem truly huge. She loved the feeling.

For Katie, this felt arousing. She could feel Macy squirming against her womanhood, and she knew that, even though she couldn't feel him, Joey was in Macy's panties, making Katie feel powerful and like a goddess. Soon, the five minutes were over, and everyone was returned to normal.

"Wow... that was amazing! We gotta do that again, except with Joey on my nipple and me and your nipple! Oh, and if Joey had shrunken so small that he'd be a quarter of the size he was, and the same with me!" Macy said.

"Perhaps some other day, Macy." Katie responded.

Macy nodded, and then left with Joey.

It was getting very late, as it was night time, and Matt and Katie went to bed and quickly fell asleep.

However, the door from Matt's room to outside opened, and Macy stepped in.

"Hmph. I'll make myself grow to 10 feet tall!" Macy said.

Sneaking in, she opened the door to the machine, and entered in with the custom Natural Growth Settting to have her grow six feet naturally. However, Matt started to slowly wake up some, so Macy decided that it was best if she bolted and left. However, as she did so, she accidentally pressed the start button, causing hormones to start coming out of the machine into the room. Before Macy had gotten out the door, she received enough hormones to grow another two inches, almost causing her bra to snap off. Closing the door behind her, Macy left the teen couple to themselves in the room with the machine, filling their bodies with hormones...
Chapter End Notes:
Remember to leave a review with suggestions for future chapters!