- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the awesome feedback so far, and keep it coming! Happy 4th of July (even though it's the 5th when I'm posting this), and enjoy this twice as long then normal chapter.

Lexi placed me on her shoulder so she could hear my responses more easily without having to hold me right in front of her face. Which was great, because her breath sure didn't smell like that cinnamon gum. I managed to get my footing, walked up to her ear, and started speaking.

 

"What did you have in mind Lex....haha," I added a nervous laugh at the end. That devious smile at the end of her last statement combined with her 'Let's try things' attitude was the not most reassuring.

 

"Well, I'm a bit sweaty and gross, so I was thinking we could hop in the hot tub," she spoke as she combed her fingers through her shiny black hair.

 

She definitely wasn't wrong; I experienced that much firsthand. And seeing Lexi in a bikini is something that I did not wanna pass up.

 

"Alright, but I'm a little worried about swimming at this size. If I get tired, the hot tub would be way too deep for me. Also, I don't want to accidentally run into you, and ya know, get trampled.

 

"Hahaha," her booming laugh almost knocked me off of her shoulder. 
"I actually have and idea, wait here," she spoke as she placed me onto the coffee table, and her skyscraper body rose back to standing height. Her footsteps created tremors that nearly made me lose my balance. She headed over to the kitchen, above-average hips swaying as she walked. She used her long arms to reach at one of the top shelves, and pulled out a relatively large cooking bowl.

 

She returned to the coffee table, placed it on the table, and lowered her face directly in front of me. Gorgeous brown eyes and luscious red lips in perfect view, the only detractor being that monster breath as she spoke.

 

"I thought that I could fill this bowl with warm water, and then have it float in the hot tub, so you could have your own little pool."

 

It was an incredibly clever idea, and it reminded me how creative Lexi is from time to time. I approved of the idea.

 

"Just do me a favor and make sure it doesn't get knocked over in the water," I asked of her.

 

She smiled, " Yeah, sure." 

 

Lexi picked up the bowl in one hand and me in the other, and began walking towards the hot tub in the basement. I looked up at her while she walked. It was fascinating to see all the details in her face that I couldn't before. The subtle beads of sweat and creases on her face. The fact that she had red lipstick lathered on so thick that I couldn't see a single crack on her lips.

 

Lexi put me down and the bowl down. We had decided that we were going to swim as soon as we got here when planning the trip a few weeks back, so we were wearing our bathing suits under our travel clothes.

 

I slipped off my shorts and t-shirt, revealing my moderately athletic upper body. Lexi dropped her shorts, which fell to the ground with a thud. Her red bikini bottom hugged her massive thighs, light shine off her shiny, muscular calves, and her gigantic butt looked stellar. Her shirt came next; she took it off and released her large bust, my previous torture chamber, and a suprisingly toned stomach, muscles clearly visible. Light shone off of her smooth skin, creating an amazing looking picture of Lexi.

 

She squatted down, bringing her knees to her red toes, picked up the bowl and filled it with hot tub water.

 

"You ready," she asked, and I gave her a nod. Her warm, moist hand picked me up and set me in the much welcomed warm water. She picked up the bowl, making me feel like I was in a wave pole, and placed it in the hot tub; it floated just as planned.

 

"Kay, my turn," she said excitedly. She lowered her toes into the water next to the bowl, and began lowering the rest of her body. When her torso entered, it created a mini tidal wave that almost tipped over my bowl. Seeing Lexi enter the water as as giant looked so cool in the water. She waded through the hot tub about a foot toward me, and grabbed the bowl. The water was about mid stomach height, so when I looked up at her I got a view of under her breasts and her face looking down at me.

 

"What're you staring at"? she says as her lips crease upward into a smile. 
She jokes further, "It wouldn't happen to be these, would it?" putting on a cute teasing voice while resting her hands atop her breasts.

 

"No....Nothing!" I stammered, beginning to blush. This is what I meant by Lexi teasing me, we've known each other so long she knows all the right buttons to push on me. In general, I get embarassed when talking about sexual stuff. I've gotten more comfortable about it, thanks to her, but being at this diminutive size made it all the more intimidating.

 

"Oh, don't be like that," she continued with the teasing voice, bouncing playfully up and down in the water; her breasts were starting to create mini tidal waves that sent my bowl farther away from her.

 

She reached out her smooth hand, "Oh I won't let you get away that easily." She pulled the bowl directly under her breasts.
I began to back to the edge of my bowl, the size of her bust suddenly became very intimidating.

 

"Oh, don't back away now, let me give you a closer look," she said with a laugh. Her domineering personality made her so comfortable with stuff like this, while I remained her subtle counterpart. She lowered her breasts into the bowl, causing me to dive under to avoid getting hit.

 

"Nu-uh, not gonna get away that easily," she laughed. Her large assets conformed to the shape of the bowl, and looking up I saw a large red-clad, round breast coming straight down on me, pressing me into the bowl. It felt as if a giant bouncy castle had collapsed atop me, but with a lot more weight.

 

"So touchy today, aren't you?" she smothered me down against the bowl, preventing me breathing for about twenty seconds. My fleshy captor finally lifted, allowing me to gasp for air.

 

"Dude!" I exclaimed. While the feeling was nice, the lack of oxygen I most definitely could have gone without. I looked back up to see her soggy chest rising back to standing position, water dripping from her bikini as she did so.

 

"Oh my bad," she acted oblivious to it. After that stunt Lexi chilled with the jokes for awhile, and we just went back to talking like we used to.

 

She lowered her head into the bowl, resting her chin on the bottom of it. This limited my space of movement, but her presence was welcome.

 

"So, tell me, how's the computer science major going?" she inquired about my college life.

 

"A lot of fun, actually," I replied. There's so much cool stuff you can do with just lines of code. I can't wait to start my second year!"

 

"Yeah, me too. There's so much to learn about skin, I really think dermatologist was the right chouce, even though my parents wanted me to follow in their lawful footsteps."

 

"So, Ms. Dermatologist, tell me, don't you know it's better to remove all the grease from your skin by showering everyday?" I joked.

 

"So, Mr. Antman," she spoke rising up into a standing position. She raised her gigantic, soggy feet, water dripping from them as she did so. They were completely pruny from the extended time in the water. "Don't you know better than to question my logic?" she poked me with her bug toe, luckily the water nerfed her weaponized BO.

 

"Oh my dearest apologies mistress," I played along with her game. Even when you win against Lexi in an argument, you don't win. It's a strategy she adapted when arguing against her lawyer parents, you always just end up playing along with her.

 

She sat back down in the water, "That's better. So, APPARENTLY I need a shower, but so do you. So let's take one." she stated bluntly.

 

"Wait what...." I began to object.

 

"Oh calm down, I'll leave my bikini on, and I expect you to leave your trunks on. Sorry, but you need to be at least five inches tall to see this bod," she proclaimed.

 

"Haha, sure let's go." Even in a situation like this, she knew how to cheer me up. This is the one person I'm glad to be in this situation with.

 

Her soggy hands removed me from the cooking bowl, and lifted me up near her glistening  shoulder, in case I needed to speak up. The up and down movement of her walking I had finally gotten used to, and things were honestly looking up for me.

 

The fresh smell of febreeze greeted us as we entered the white-tiled bathroom. A vent provided cooling air from above, which actually proved to make both of use freezing, as we were still soaked from the hot tub. Lexi began to shiver, which in turn shook my whole body. I felt like a vibrator as we walked closer to the glass pane shower.

 

"Sweet! This one blasts water from all four sides, I've always wanted to try one," Lexi exclaimed, bringing out her inner child. 
She jumped in, and turned on the hot water immediately, creating a layer of steam that soon fogged up the glass. Lexi raised me above onto the shampoo rack, which resided right next to the soap cleaner. I was about at the level of her head, and she turned to me.

 

"I'll clean off first, then I'll help you get clean." she spoke in a cheerful voice. My presence really cheered her up from her earlier bad mood. Her personality really is a double-edged sword, infuriated one second and ecstatic the next.

 

Lexi grabbed the shampoo and squirted it onto her hair, the pink foam filling up her hair with bubbles and soap. The water jets bounced off of her body from both sides, created quite the commotion in her breasts and ass. I continued to watch as the pink soap washed down through her breasts, and past her shiny thighs, and down to her huge feet.....

 

WHACK

 

A black shiny whip it me and caused me to fall back into something slimy and slippery. I craned my neck to see that Lexi had unknowingly hit me by flipping her hair. Examining my position, I was flat on my back, wedged onto the top of a bar of soap.

 

"Well, this isn't exactly the kind of shower I was expecting," I snuck in a snark comment, trying to pull myself from my sudsy captivity.

 

I felt as if I was succeeding in loosening the soap's hold on me, when suddenly I noticed a sudden change in lighting. A shadow had crept over me, and I once again craned my neck to see what it was. Lexi's soapy, prune-like hand hovered above the soap, above ME. Her fingers wrapped around the soap, giving me a face full of her palm. Her hand repositions, and I am now on the front lines of the soap army, quickly approaching the enemy, Lexi's stomach! I try to shout, but the water drowns out my voice, so I can only watch and experience the feeling of being pressed up against Lexi's tight, toned abs. I am rubbed firmly around like a washboard, get to fully experience the unprecedented smoothness of her skin. She removes the soap bar from her stomach, giving me a five second breather, only to be immediately plunged into her back.

 

I soon learn every nook and cranny as I personally scrub her strong back. I foolishly open my mouth, and I receive a face full of dirty water and soap. After I work my way all the way to the bottom of her torso, I assume my next assignment will be her legs, which I assume WON'T be as bad. However, Lexi brings her other hand to the back of her bikini bottom, and pulls it back to create an opening from the top, revealing the top of her incredibly well-toned, large butt. I am dazed for a second, but a after a sudden rush of movement IN THAT DIRECTION, I realize her objective.

 

She plunges the soap bar into the back of the bikini bottom, literally giving me more of her ass than I can handle. At first she just rubs the outside, so it's not much different from cleaning her back, save for the incredibly nice texture. But I find her shoving me face first into her crack, which terribly unpleasant.

 

"Tshjtdryjn," my speech muffled by soap and ass. I began to feel myself slipping from the soap, and before I knew it, the soap was being pulled away from me, and two gargantuan hills of flesh and muscle collapsed on me, trapping me in between them, and sealing off the light of day. I felt as if two massive, plushy, yet firm structures were holding me in place. I couldn't move, and with every slight movement Lexi made I was grinded between her two giant cheeks. The texture of her skin here was unusually rough, and I wasn't sure of how much more of this soaking wet torture I could take.

 

I'd normally complain about the smell, but my nose was stuffed with soap suds. Barely any oxygen was getting to me, and I thought I might pass out.

 

Something unexpected happened though, and a scream of genuine worry called out to me.

 

"JASON!!!" Lexi called, her voice cracking, she almost sounded like she was crying. 
"WHERE ARE YOU?!?"
Lexi pulled up her feet to her stomach, flipping them over and checking the bottom of her soles to make sure she hadn't stepped on me. She lowered to the ground, her muscles actually tightening her grip on me, but I barely even noticed.

 

She's genuinely worried about me, it almost has her in tears. This moment reminded me of how important we are to each other as friends, maybe more than that.

 

Lexi took a seat in the shower, official cutting off my oxygen, but allowing her to realize that she had something caught in her cheeks. She stood up, bent forward, sending light and air flooding in to my booty prison. Two fingers reached into the bikini bottom and plucked me from my precarious position. Lexi held me up to her face, and shoved me into her cheek, rubbing her face against me. I was in another suffocating position, but it was so darn sweet and smooth that I couldn't care less.

 

"I WAS SO WORRIED!" she said, clearly still emotional. Just as I was reassuring her, her switchblade personality kicked in, and she sat down in a butterfly position, a positioned her feet around me as if to slam them into me if she didn't like my next answer.

 

"Now WHY were you in there?" she demanded.

 

And so I told her, a smile stuck on my face at her cuteness.

 

"Well, I guess it's my bad then...." her voice trailed off. She hates apologizing, but I could tell she was still recovering from shock. "So, don't just look at me like that. You're probably hungry right, let's go raid the pantry."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! As always reviews are very much appreciated, and they help me post faster and adjust the story for my viewers. Next chapter will either be done tonight or tommorow morning.